PDA

View Full Version : Battle arena challenge

Krczm
06-08-15, 04:44 AM
Last night I completed the recent battle arena challenge to win the 30 matches. I may have misunderstood description of the challenge, (as I'm a newer player, and there are still a lot of things in this game that I am learning) but I thought it said that if you got through all the challenges before this coming Tuesday, you would win a new Dragon. But even though I have completed them all I didn't receive a new Dragon, or any indication that I'd completed the challenge. I thought maybe it would be in storage but its not, and my battle arena has now changed back to just the normal battles. Does anyone have any info on this?

Thanks so much!

redstar177
06-08-15, 07:07 AM
Last night I completed the recent battle arena challenge to win the 30 matches. I may have misunderstood description of the challenge, (as I'm a newer player, and there are still a lot of things in this game that I am learning) but I thought it said that if you got through all the challenges before this coming Tuesday, you would win a new Dragon. But even though I have completed them all I didn't receive a new Dragon, or any indication that I'd completed the challenge. I thought maybe it would be in storage but its not, and my battle arena has now changed back to just the normal battles. Does anyone have any info on this?

Thanks so much!

When did you finish the tournament? With the tournament prize dragons, they don't end by the next Tuesday, but whenever the timer is up. In this case the tourney ended at midnight (PST) on Sunday. If you finished before that time, you should email support and let them know you are missing the prize dragon. If you finished 30 battles after the cut off, I think you might have missed out on winning Warrior Princess :(

[S8] Regina
06-08-15, 09:14 AM

Thanks so much!

Sorry to hear about that! Please email support@storm8.com so they can help you with your account. Thank you ^__^!

Krczm
06-09-15, 04:48 AM
I finished it Sunday evening. I have emailed support. Thank u.