PDA

View Full Version : Diamond temple and breeding roost?

lovettera
06-06-15, 06:31 PM
I am now starting to save gold, waiting for the Black Friday sale. I plan to save 600 gold, one for diamond temple and one for breeding roost, and the rest 200 gold to speed up breeding. Then I plan to buy some gold to speed up the breeding. I just wanna ask, does the diamond temple work for the breeding roost? And I've once tried the diamond temple, but got nothing from it. At that time I haven't to my infinity yet, and have no gold to speed up. But now I bred an infinity dragon, so will the diamond work better with the help of it? I really wanna try for unicorn, dark angel, diamond prism, Anubis and mercury. They are so cute! Thanks.

Kennedward
06-06-15, 06:48 PM
Diamond temple works for any breeding, but even with it activated it doesn't mean you'll get a diamond.

I have the diamond temple activated for 4 times in the past and got nothing.

The funny thing is that all of my diamond hybrids were bred without the diamond temple, so it'll come if you just keep trying.

Annica5
06-08-15, 07:51 AM
I've had the diamond boost temple activated 2 times, both times got 2 diamond hybrids, last time I had the roost too. I did spend quite a lot of gold speeding. So I think you have a sound plan.
And in all fairness I've had more than 4 diamond hybrids without the boost. Time and patience and luck!

Kennedward
06-08-15, 10:56 AM
Yes, breeding is mostly luck more so than anything, I saw many other players saying they got their Diamond easily in one try, while some keep on trying but still got nothing after a year or two

rasike
06-13-15, 10:34 AM
I am saving my gold for Black Friday sale too. I am going to spend my gold on gold producing dragons. I only have one treasure dragon and I would love to have more. I think it's the best gold investment in the game.

Kennedward
06-13-15, 01:00 PM
Yup, that's what I did and I got all 9 gold producing dragons now:cool:

Mythdefied
06-13-15, 01:55 PM
I really wish they'd re-release the two that are expired. The Stainedglass one is gorgeous.

Kennedward
06-14-15, 12:22 PM
I wish the same for a lot of expired dragons, but nothing so far