PDA

View Full Version : New recipes

mamareader02
06-05-15, 05:58 PM
Why are the kebabs and shawarma limited time?i have no goals to learn them/master,though I already went ahead and learned them

catfoodie
06-05-15, 06:05 PM
Why are the kebabs and shawarma limited time?i have no goals to learn them/master,though I already went ahead and learned them
I got the new cartering event, I think for 2 recipes there is no goals, and for one (the pyramid) you have to get the character (day 10) who will teach you how to cook it. 20715

mamareader02
06-05-15, 06:06 PM
Yeah,I got the event,but my new recipes say 14 days

catfoodie
06-05-15, 06:09 PM
Well maybe it is just the limited time? I'm not sure, I thought it's just recipes that you can learn because of this event, like how we get some limited time decor.

infinitelove19
06-05-15, 06:40 PM
Yeah,I got the event,but my new recipes say 14 days

Maybe the cruise will be requesting the kebabs and shawarma...and since we can start it when we want to (it will likely auto-start in 4 days if we haven't started by then) and since the cruise is a ten-day event this makes the recipes available for the duration of the cruise goals. That is my theory. And I think the pyramid cake will be the ultimate reward for the cruise event, since it seems to earn gems.

infinitelove19
06-05-15, 09:51 PM
Maybe the cruise will be requesting the kebabs and shawarma...and since we can start it when we want to (it will likely auto-start in 4 days if we haven't started by then) and since the cruise is a ten-day event this makes the recipes available for the duration of the cruise goals. That is my theory. And I think the pyramid cake will be the ultimate reward for the cruise event, since it seems to earn gems.

Wondering if we might have to earn 3-star mastery of kebabs & shawarma in order to unlock the gem-producing pyramid cake...???

I think this is likely, but I guess we won't find out for sure until someone completes the cruise & unlocks subsequent goals. I have not yet been asked to make either for the cruise, but will be making it over the next few days when those appliances are not in use - just in case we will need them for the pyramid cake.

cathycathy1
06-07-15, 02:56 PM
The time limit on my kebabs and sharwma just dropped from 20 days to 12 between this morning and this afternoon.... Any idea why this happened?

mamareader02
06-07-15, 07:33 PM
I'm almost done mastering them...just in case,because if you look at the goal for Nefertiti,you'll see it says 1/2

mermaidzen
06-10-15, 01:24 AM
One of my friends has finished the cruise and said that you need to master them to get the cake