PDA

View Full Version : dragon spreadsheet?

stefesmalls
06-05-15, 02:27 PM
I started making a spreadsheet of all the dragons, and then I realized not only is this very time consuming, but I also keep finding more dragons to add to it. Is there a link to anywhere with an updated list of all the dragons, how to obtain them, which habitat(s) they can reside in, and if they are expired/super rare/etc? please let me know. This spreadsheet is taking forever..

Mythdefied
06-05-15, 02:40 PM
I used the wiki to make my spreadsheet. They have a good list of all dragons sorted by availability. You can also just click around to get all the other info you need.

roguebee
06-06-15, 07:07 AM
The egg chart you see as the first post for several of the threads is from Supreme Dynasty. Visit their web page (usually you can click on the chart and go right there) and download her spreadsheet. Looks like she has redesigned the site some so you may have to hunt a little for it. http://supremedynasty.com/tl/dragon_eggs2

rubyredrhum
06-07-15, 01:15 PM
http://dragonstorybreeding.com/

Anaboe
06-07-15, 03:24 PM
I've made my own spreadsheet with all dragons ever released. After adding and removing some colums, I keep track of:

date released
available till date:
aquired on date:
aquired through: (breeding, crafting, tournament etc.)
breed (eg fire, red rose etc.)
I have: 0 or 1
I have not: 0 or 1
can be achieved: 0 or 1
achievable throug: (spin-the-wheel, crafting etc.)
reason limited: (Valentine, Christmass, Spring etc.)
Type: (color, rainbow, champion etc.)
Rarity:

I used to keep track of the names and in what habitat they were too, but stopped that. I also kept track of what lvl dragons were, which dragons I wanted to evolve, how much food that costed, and much, much more, but since I have waaaay too many coins and waaaay too much food, ALL my dragons are atleast lvl 7, and ALL good fighters in the arena are lvl 10, and I don't have any land to discover, there's no need for me to keep track of those info anymore.

This way I can see right away how many dragons I have (365 unique dragons), and can I make several selections, so I can see what dragons I don't have (145), how many of those I still can get (86), how many of those are diamonds (12), how many of those are Arctic Island-dragons (3), etc. etc.

Yes, this spreadsheet did take forever and is forever (or atleast as long as I keep playing) a work in progress. If you go to the dragonstory wikia (sorry, forum rules forbid a direct link, but you can find a link here: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?36301-Dragon-Story-Breeding-Calculator, go to the mail-page and start at game-update, you can see every dragon since the beginning. There you can find the release dates, and on the "limited" page, you can see wheather they are still available, and if not, till when they were. Mind you: it's a fan-page, so it's not related to TeamLava or Storm8, and the info may be incorrect.

roguebee
06-07-15, 08:46 PM
Do you have extra columns for re-release and re-re-release dates for the dragons?

Anaboe
06-09-15, 12:10 PM
No, but I keep that info up to date: every time there is a chance, I change the spreadsheet to the latest data. If I need precice info on such a small thing, I can always go to the wikia :)