PDA

View Full Version : Royal Building count

arikasi
06-04-15, 06:56 PM
In my overview, the Royal Building count shows 40. (I have also counted them and can confirm this).

In the hub there is mention of the limit being 43. I try to make new farmhouses for this event but receive the response that I am at my limit. (I am level 50).

So before I contact support, is it meant to be 40 or are some of you at 43? Thank you.

Daph499
06-04-15, 07:00 PM
I don't believe that a farmhouse is a royal building. It is a town building. As to limits, I don't know what the town building limit is.

arikasi
06-04-15, 07:11 PM
Ah, that makes sense, I read the Hub section on town buildings and under List of Town Buildings it says you can have 43 royal buildings. So if a farmhouse counts towards a different total building # does anyone know what?

SpiritWind00
06-04-15, 07:28 PM
someone posted 40 as a limit for town buildings in the grape event... ???

kittensabc
06-04-15, 09:16 PM
There's a limit for town building? That's... silly...

I'm going to double check on this, because it was understood there wasn't a limit.... my post above was from someone posting in the current grape event.

ShibuyaCloth
06-04-15, 11:49 PM
I am not aware of a limit for non RP buildings. However there is a map cap of 999 items (inventory not included). Now you must be very creative to have 999 items on the map ;)

AnniePMH
06-05-15, 12:49 AM
In my overview, the Royal Building count shows 40. (I have also counted them and can confirm this).

In the hub there is mention of the limit being 43. I try to make new farmhouses for this event but receive the response that I am at my limit. (I am level 50).

So before I contact support, is it meant to be 40 or are some of you at 43? Thank you.

I think I have 40 of the Royal Buildings from the market, but the overview shows 43. I believe there are troll buildings and so on that count as Royal Buildings?:confused:

Edit: the Castle is one of them, I guess:) And maybe Troll Pit and the Tablet?

ShibuyaCloth
06-05-15, 02:04 AM
I think I have 40 of the Royal Buildings from the market, but the overview shows 43. I believe there are troll buildings and so on that count as Royal Buildings?:confused:

Edit: the Castle is one of them, I guess:) And maybe Troll Pit and the Tablet?

Yeap, keep, tablet and gate are RP counts.

Chaotarch
06-05-15, 02:05 AM
you can have 38 royal building from the market; royal chateaux, knights hall, sabinas house, old thomas house and one i dont know, could be tablet, roost, troll pit...

Chaotarch
06-05-15, 02:06 AM
Yeap, keep, tablet and gate are RP counts.

sure?:confused:

[S8] Walt
06-05-15, 12:11 PM

We've taken a look at your account and it looks like you are at your Farmhouse limit. You should still be able to build other Royal Buildings, such as Watchtowers, to reach 43.

ShibuyaCloth
06-05-15, 01:17 PM
Walt;1121218']We've taken a look at your account and it looks like you are at your Farmhouse limit. You should still be able to build other Royal Buildings, such as Watchtowers, to reach 43.

Interesting, does it mean we have an overall cap of 40 of any given building? 43 being the compound cap for RP buildings.

plby
06-05-15, 01:34 PM
This makes no sense. Farmhouse is a town, not a royal building. It's not affected by the royal building limit.

I'm the one who posted about a limit on town buildings, which I never realised there were. However, I've got 40 combined of the buildings under the town tab in the market, and can't build more. It's not because of the 999 items limit (my kingdom IS cluttered, but it's not THAT bad :)). Besides I tried to both store and sell an item (a pond) to check, and I still couldn't build an other farmhouse before I sold one of the cottages from storage, then I could build another, and now have 21 farmhouses. Still 40 of the town buildings combined tho.

ShibuyaCloth
06-05-15, 02:12 PM
You picked my curiosity. I have 35 town buildings. Now making some space to reach 40.

Indeed 40 is the compound limit for town buildings!!!! Just hit the cap.

plby
06-05-15, 02:19 PM
you can have 38 royal building from the market; royal chateaux, knights hall, sabinas house, old thomas house and one i dont know, could be tablet, roost, troll pit...

We can build 43 royal buildings from the market. The in game item which give rp don't count towards the building cap. Checked my game, and I've 43 royal buildings. Time to sell some off :p

SpiritWind00
06-05-15, 05:25 PM
Ok, looks like I've got some amending to the Building Town Guide! This was one of my numerous questions to TL. Thank you Walt for posting.

ShibuyaCloth
06-05-15, 11:40 PM
Need to amend my u-goals. This means I cannot reach some u-goals as finishing some will prevent others from being doable.

Chaotarch
06-06-15, 03:10 AM
We can build 43 royal buildings from the market. The in game item which give rp don't count towards the building cap. Checked my game, and I've 43 royal buildings. Time to sell some off :p

ok, some misunderstanding:rolleyes:
yes, i have 43 royal buildings.
but if you have the characterbuildings ( sabina, thurston, etc ) or the buildings you got from the glimmerwood ( gate, roost, etc ), dont know which one counts as royal building, or maybe the knightshall and royal chateaux, you can have only 38 other royal buildings from "the market".
i am not so crazy to sell those unique buildings, to know which counts as "royal building"...
may be TL can tell us, pls?

plby
06-06-15, 04:40 AM
OK, getting it :o excluding the one-off buildings: keep, barracks, Sabina, royal chateaux & knights hall, we can build 38.

kasumi2012
08-02-15, 12:38 AM
I cant build Watchtower, in my overview i have 32 Royal Building, 12 Crafting Building, I'm level 38, how many building on my level can build.
Even i store in my inventory, the building still says 32 pcs. What should I do?

SpiritWind00
08-02-15, 12:42 AM
I cant build Watchtower, in my overview i have 32 Royal Building, 12 Crafting Building, I'm level 38, how many building on my level can build.
Even i store in my inventory, the building still says 32 pcs. What should I do?

You'll have to sell a royal building if you want a different royal building. :)

coolssp
08-02-15, 12:53 PM
I've 42 royal buildings with 10K RP and as I'm maxed out on most of the craft resources, my next goal is to reach the 15K RP, that means I'll have to sell the buildings with lower RP :-( and make new ones ....