PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story: Lady Pfefferknot's Visit! (EXPIRED EVENT) 6/4/15 - 6/29/15

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

sourp4tch
06-04-15, 11:09 AM
Whether good or bad, I know she'll always love me. If nothing else, I hope she at least has a good stay. Nothing can go wrong! Everyone's ready for the grand event, right?

[==Update requires Level 15+ to participate, and is live 06/04 @ 12pm - 06/29 @ 11:30pm==]

THE TIME IS INCORRECT FOR THE END OF THE EVENT.... SHOULD BE 11:30AM, NOT 11:30PM (thank you mreames!) SW

I've mentioned to the team about grapes still dropping from the various items...

but more importantly.... a big congratulations from me to you on doing such an excellent job with this event! I know we didn't all finish the Estate, but I've enjoyed reading how much effort was put in to trying to get there. I will leave some feedback for the team about random drops in events. I'm sure we can find a happy medium with these long events.

So take a breath, take a couple of days out to find your equilibrium and then buckle on your belts in case we get an update this week (will check on this!).... the in-game pop up mentioned above sounds intriguing!

I've already updated the Building Guide with the Vineyard Estate information. I'll add the new puppy to the Inventory Guide and do of the cross referencing of drops etc when I have a bit of time in the next day or 2.

Well done everyone!

sourp4tch
06-04-15, 11:09 AM
Prepared by SpiritWind

Timed / Optional Event - Lady Pfefferknot's Visit - Let's go Grape Collecting!

Q: Corks and barrels are no longer dropping - what do I do?

The Vineyard can now only be upgraded with gems as the event has concluded.

Corks and barrels only dropped for the duration of the event. You can put your unfinished building into storage if you don't want to or can't upgrade it with gems. An unfinished Vineyard will continue to drop coins only.

Click here for Link to Main Goal Guide for Pictures of all Goals (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?41844-Castle-story-Goals&p=1121306&viewfull=1#post1121306)

Once the event concludes, you can only upgrade the Vineyard Estae with gems for any missing corks and barrels.

Sources of Grapes: THEY GO TO THE TALLY, NOT TO YOUR INVENTORY!
Collect from: Farmhouses (1-2), strawberries (random), Hunt roaming bandits adventure (13 no corks/barrels), market place (1), Ivy's Hut (1), Summer Gazebo (1), Harvest Pergola (1), Vineyard Estate!
Grape Masher: 15 gems - can be cleared in 5 actions (you get 2 in the first prize)
Grape Press: 50 gems - drops 3 grapes for the duration of the event -1 hour collection (you get one in the first prize) also drops water, purple petals, (more?)
Daily Trade for Grapes (iOS only)- Posted combinations for 10 grapes:
Trade 15 white petals, 15 purple petals, 15 piles of seed
Trade 10 Living Wood, 20 Mushrooms and 10 Sap
Trade 10 eggs, 10 bacon, 20 strawberries
Trade 20 Jewels, 15 bones, 15 creep tooth

Vineyard Estate - 3 hour collection time (skip 6 gems)
Level 1: 1 red dye, 25 wood, 25 stone, 1 simple glue - +50/3 hours
Level 2: 25 wood, 25 stone, 3 cork, 3 empty oak barrel
Level 3: 30 iron ore, 40 silver, 3 cork, 3 empty oak barrel
Level 4: 2 fancy beam, 2 fancy block, 5 cork, 5 empty oak barrel
Level 5: 3 super glue, 2 red dye, 10 cork, 10 empty oak barrel
Level 6: 30 hide, 3 royal beam, 10 cork, 10 empty oak barrel
Level 7: 3 royal block, 20 fur, 15 cork, 15 empty oak barrel
Level 8: 4 royal beam, 2 builders paste, 15 cork, 15 empty oak barrel
Level 9: 4 royal block, 5 truffle, 30 cork, 30 empty oak barrel
Level 10: 3 sugar, 15 prime cuts, 40 cork, 40 empty oak barrel
Drops from the Vineyard Estate: Cork, empty oak barrel, coins

(Special thanks to Annie and Dabag for helping me to write this up for you all!)

How many grapes drop from each level of the Vineyard Estate?
Note: you also get a barrel or a cork from each collection as well.
Level 1: 2g + a cork or a barrel
Level 2: 4g + a cork or a barrel
Level 3: 7g + a cork or a barrel
Level 4: 11g + either 2 corks or 2 barrels or 1 of each. Always 2 drops.
Level 5: 17g + either 2 corks or 2 barrels or 1 of each. Always 2 drops.
Level 6: 24g + either 2 corks or 2 barrels or 1 of each. Always 2 drops.
Level 7: 32g + either 2 corks or 2 barrels or 1 of each. Always 2 drops.
Level 8: 41g - 3 drops.
Level 9: 53g - 3 drops.
Level 10: 68 + 380 - 410 coins, 1-2xp, random drops of 1-3 coal, 1-3 water, 1-2 sugar, 1 -2 purple petal, 1 jewels, 1-2 strawberries. One to several of the different random drops.

** you need about 170 grapes a day to reach the last individual prize.

Prizes!
1. Individual Prizes
1st prize at 200 grapes: 'Birthday Box Set': 2 grape mashers, 1 Grape Press (50 gems worth!), 2 Stack of Wine Barrels (deco) and 30 Grape Vine Fences
2nd prize at 600 grapes: Tasting Barrel (deco)
3rd prize at 1300 grapes: Pavillion 2x2 (deco)
4th prize at 2500 grapes: Cat Barrel Bed (deco)
5th prize at 4000 grapes: Chartreux the kitten - drops milk, coins, rat tail, xx and xp

2. Community Prizes - unlocks at 1000 grapes
1st prize: Glass bottle palisade
2nd prize: dog barrel house
3rd prize:
Note: When you get your prize, it will go straight into your storage.

Goals

I think we need to remember that all of the mini timed goals are additional steps to get a small reward. Don't put too much pressure on yourselves to do these extra steps. The estate can still be upgraded during the course of the Event and will still drop corks and barrels until you reach Level 10.

1. Welcome, Lady Pfefferknot!
Place the Vineyard Estate (500 coins)
Build the Vineyard Estate
Rewards 240 coin, 2 xp, 1 Cork

2. Fine Countryside Dining
Prepare a Hearty Feast (skip 25 gems)
Upgrade the Vineyard Estate to Level 2 (see above)
Rewards 240 coin, 2 xp, 1 empty oak barrel

GOALS SPLIT HERE AFTER YOU UPGRADE TO LEVEL 2 - GIVEN IT'S TIMED, BE MINDFUL WHEN YOU UPGRADE:
My Fair Ivy - 3 day time limit - 1 off goal. You will only miss out on the reward if you do not complete it or choose not to do it. The story continues with step 4.
Last Minute Shopping - 25 day time limit

main chain

3. My Fair Ivy
Study Thomas' Etiquette Scrolls (visit Thomas) - x20
Rehearse at Ivy's House (visit Ivy) - x5
Practice on some Farmers (visit farmhouses) - x10
Rewards 1800 coin, 6 xp, 1 cork

4. Last Minute Shopping
Visit the Marketplace - x3
Upgrade Vineyard Estate to level 4 (see above)
Rewards 1100 coin, 4 xp, 1 cork

Dont level up to 5 until you have enough surplus. The 5 day goal starts immediately after upgrading to 5. The real problem, though, is the 7 day limit goal.... They key there is don't start the dialog on "A Mothers Concern".

5. The Perfect Gift
Brainstorm with Ivy and Old Thomas (visit farmhouses) - x30
Upgrade Vineyard Estate to level 5 (see above)
Rewards 1100 coin, 4 xp, 1 barrel

GOALS SPLIT HERE AGAIN. Street Smarts is another mini timed goal of 5 days. You will only miss out on the reward if you do not complete it or choose not to do it. The story continues with step 7.
6. Street Smarts - timed 5 days
Spread the word to the people - x3 (visit farmhouses or marketplaces)
Upgrade Vineyard Estate to level 7 (see above)
Rewards 1800 coin, 6 xp, 1 barrel

7. I got grapes
Collect 30 grapes
Harvest 20 strawberries
Capture Grape-Stealing Bandits (go on an adventure)
Rewards 240 coin, 2 xp, 1 cork
Note: it's COLLECTING that will complete this goal, so you can send it out earlier in preparation for it to ready for when you get to this step.

How do you avoid starting the dialogue on A Mothers Concern?

It now appears by A. Not completing "Preparing to Serve Royalty" (safest)
Or If it already appears in your book... B. By not tapping on the dialog and not collecting any bandits adventures.

8. Preparing to Serve Royalty
Tend the Pigs - x15. note: all pigs count towards the tally
Tend the Cows - x40 note: all cows count towards the tally
Craft 2 royal blocks
Craft 2 royal beams
note1: Beams/Blocks - inventory doesn't count, you need to craft new ones. You can have them ready to collect though before you get to this step. Tinker camp counts too, so you can have 3 of the 4 ready to collect.
note 2: If you are maxed on blocks and beams, try these options:

Royal Block uses: item in unicorn statue, ornate block, upgrading Lantern Spire to level 5, Watchtower to level 5, Library to level 5, Conservatory to level 4 and 5, Observatory to level 2 and 3, Royal Manor to level 8 and 9, Amphitheater to level 2, Knight's Hall to level 2, Tavern to level 4 and 5, Marketplace to level 5, Windmill to level 2 and 3, Sawmill to level 5, Hatchery to level 5, Stables to level 4 and Wizard School to levels 3 and 4.
Royal Beam uses: Ornate Beam, upgrading Lantern Spire to level 5, Watchtower to level 5, Library to level 5, Conservatory to level 4 and 5, Observatory to level 2 and 3, Royal Manor to level 8 and 9, Amphitheater to level 2, Knight's Hall to level 2, Tavern to level 4 and 5, Marketplace to level 5, Windmill to level 2 and 3, Sawmill to level 5, Hatchery to level 5, Stables to level 4 and 5

9. Mother's Birthday Bonanza
Present Lady Pfefferknot's gift (Give)
Serve 3 Hearty Feasts

GOALS SPLIT HERE AGAIN SO YOU SEE THIS GOAL (NO 10) AND GOAL 11 AT THE SAME TIME (AND STREET SMARTS IF THERE IS A CROSS OVER FOR YOU DEPENDING ON WHEN YOU GET TO THIS GOAL). A Mother's Concern is another mini timed goal of 7 days. You will only miss out on the reward if you do not complete it or choose not to do it. The story concludes with step 11.

10. A Mother's Concern - timed 7 days
Pay a Royal Tribute
Fight off Bandits x2 (go on the adventure)
Upgrade Vineyard Estate to level 9 (see above)
Rewards 1100 coin, 4 xp, 1 cork

11. Time to Celebrate you have to the end of the event to reach this goal
Upgrade Vineyard Estate to level 10 (see above)
Enjoy Skunkupie with Ivy note: you DO NOT have to actually give a skunkupie, just press the button
Rewards 20 gems, 6 xp

End of Steps!
Click here for Link to Main Goal Guide for Pictures of all Goals (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?41844-Castle-story-Goals&p=1121306&viewfull=1#post1121306)

Wow, lots happens when I'm sleeping! I got all my questions answered... Here's the post.

These answers are from PikaSquirrel. The bold questions are a summary of what I asked.

1. I gather the android players don't get the daily new market grape trade??
Yes, this daily trade feature is only available on iOS.

2. Can you please advise on whether android players will be able to get the kitten and puppy as a prize for the event
These pets are from an event available to iOS and Android players so everyone will be able to see them. Pets from the Baron's Game Tent are not visible to Android because they do not have this feature.

3. is there a limit to the amount of Town buildings you can have and if so what is the magic number?
The maximum amount of Royal Buildings in the game is 43.
(SW postscript: 40 is the Town Building Limit)

4. Can the event be finished without gems and will cork and barrel rate increase?
Event is set up so players will be able to upgrade their Vineyard Estate to max level without the use of Gems to upgrade it. As they upgrade the building more, more of both Cork and Empty Oak Barrel will drop. So after they reach a higher level, it'll become easier.

5. Reports of a cork or barrel not dropping at all when collecting from the Vineyard Estate.
The Vineyard will always drop at least one Cork or Empty Oak Barrel. I took a quick look and don't see any issues.

From SW:
* if you do not receive a cork or barrel, please post which level of the Vineyard Estate you are on so I can pass this on.
* the bandits adventure doesn't drop cork or barrels (well at least not for me either!) but it does drop 13 grapes.
* Ivy's goal is OPTIONAL (the 3 day mini goal). If you don't do it or don't finish it, you only miss out on the reward. The rest of the goal continues regardless. You will see 2 goals in your book at this stage.
* post 2 updates with some of the missing info.

Thanks!

Em_storm
06-04-15, 11:15 AM
T minus 45 minutes and counting... I'll bet the Baron is as nervous as we are excited. For a guy that overbearing to be so anxious to please she must be a piece of work! I loved the picture Aggwynn posted. :D

29vanilla
06-04-15, 11:16 AM
Just impatiently waiting. lol I didn't do the last goals so I sure hope I didn't make a poor decision on that. We will see. Any idea what's in store? I just hate it when we have to devote 24/7 to complete. I've not been able to finish in some cases. And I don't even work full time. Can't wait tho!

Em_storm
06-04-15, 11:33 AM
Just impatiently waiting. lol I didn't do the last goals so I sure hope I didn't make a poor decision on that. We will see. Any idea what's in store? I just hate it when we have to devote 24/7 to complete. I've not been able to finish in some cases. And I don't even work full time. Can't wait tho!

I know the feeling! You'll probably be fine. The things you got as rewards for having done the optional prep goal were building materials, so we must be building something. A summer home for mommy dearest, perhaps?

jellyjae
06-04-15, 11:42 AM
I know the feeling! You'll probably be fine. The things you got as rewards for having done the optional prep goal were building materials, so we must be building something. A summer home for mommy dearest, perhaps?
I sure hope we'll be fine. Gotta clear some space if it it's really going to be a summer retreat for Baron's mom. 15ish minutes left :]

tigerlillyherron
06-04-15, 11:53 AM
Impatient. Lets do this! ������

tvangstanke
06-04-15, 11:59 AM
Finally, back on WiFi, loaded with blocks and beams, ready to build whatever the Baronesse fancies! :)

Update with some info:

Prizes:

How to collect grapes:

blackpearl9
06-04-15, 12:05 PM
Yeah, community prices! And some nice ones, too!

kittensabc
06-04-15, 12:06 PM
25 days long! Wow!

zaccy678
06-04-15, 12:07 PM
We're collecting grapes it seems!!

Castloninian
06-04-15, 12:08 PM
Has anyone worked out yet how to get grapes? I can see two gem items in the market, and I guess the new building will give them but have been collecting from other things but not got any grapes.

zoeee87
06-04-15, 12:08 PM
Marketplace, farmhouses, strawberry crops and Ivy's Hut.

ninasidstorm8
06-04-15, 12:09 PM
Has anyone worked out yet how to get grapes? I can see two gem items in the market, and I guess the new building will give them but have been collecting from other things but not got any grapes.

One source is the Daily Trade.

possibilitys
06-04-15, 12:10 PM

Check the daily trade. You need white and purple petals and a pile of seeds.

bethaneyl
06-04-15, 12:11 PM
can anyone confirm ....the individual prizes ...well the last one looks strangely like the baron tent grey kitten I already have!
I really hope it's a different color kitty at least ...:(

zaccy678
06-04-15, 12:12 PM
Omg is that a pug??20622

totalwasteoftime
06-04-15, 12:12 PM
Where do we get the corks and barrels to upgrade the vineyard estate?
It says the vineyard... What's that mean?

zoeee87
06-04-15, 12:13 PM
Where do we get the corks and barrels to upgrade the vineyard estate?
They drop from the vineyard estate.

kdgulle
06-04-15, 12:15 PM
Is hunt for roaming bandits the Same as hunt for mountain bandits. I don't see a hunt for mountain bandits in my adventures

ninasidstorm8
06-04-15, 12:16 PM
Check the daily trade. You need white and purple petals and a pile of seeds.

My Daily Trade:Grapes wants 10 Living Wood, 20 Mushrooms and 10 Sap to get 10 Grapes.

camarofire
I'm at the upgrade vineyard goal, but my building doesn't have an upgrade option? I click on it and it just gives me the time left til it's ready for harvest. What am I doing wrong?

88silver
Wait, iOS players can get grapes from the daily trade? Android players don't get a daily trade. How is that fair?

88silver
06-04-15, 12:17 PM
I'm at the upgrade vineyard goal, but my building doesn't have an upgrade option? I click on it and it just gives me the time left til it's ready for harvest. What am I doing wrong?

Force close your game and open it again, that usually does the trick.

DragonWished
06-04-15, 12:17 PM
Marketplace, farmhouses, strawberry crops and Ivy's Hut.

Myfirst dropped from the summer gazebo.

camarofire
06-04-15, 12:18 PM

Worked - Thanks so much!

ninasidstorm8
I got 1 bunch of Grapes from Ivy's hut.

kittensabc
It looks like I will be storing half my board again... It might be time for me to chop some of my trees!

They also listened to us with random drops, I just collected from a line of farmhouses and got 1-2 grapes every time!

bethaneyl
06-04-15, 12:19 PM
bandits adventure just gave me 13 grapes :) ...had one waiting to pick up ....waiting on energy knew update was coming ;)

PurpleScorpion76
06-04-15, 12:20 PM
Is hunt for roaming bandits the Same as hunt for mountain bandits. I don't see a hunt for mountain bandits in my adventures

Me neither that was my question!

DragonWished
06-04-15, 12:20 PM
Wait, iOS players can get grapes from the daily trade? Android players don't get a daily trade. How is that fair?

It isn't. We'll have to make extra farmhouses or something. Sigh.

burritosprings
06-04-15, 12:22 PM
13 Grapes from Roaming bandits adv

Chaotarch
06-04-15, 12:22 PM

icastled
06-04-15, 12:23 PM
For those asking where to collect grapes:

arikasi
06-04-15, 12:24 PM
On iOS where is the Daily Trade located?

sugarlevi
06-04-15, 12:27 PM
Got 1 grape per farmhouse...

Zero for harvesting 10 strawberries.

Anyone know what the Market Place gives?

zaccy678
06-04-15, 12:30 PM
Omg is that a pug??20622

And he's got a widdle kennel with a widdle bone on it :o

zaccy678
06-04-15, 12:31 PM

Strawberries ain't doing it for me so far :confused:

kudukuda
I got grapes from pergula and gazebo!

CharmOfLea

My Market Place gave 1 grape.

zaccy678
06-04-15, 12:32 PM
Got 1 grape per farmhouse...

Zero for harvesting 10 strawberries.

Ditto re strawberries.
Market gave me 1 grape.

kittensabc
06-04-15, 12:35 PM
Some information:

Farmhouses give 1-2 grapes per collection, guaranteed drop.

Markets give the same rate as farmhouses, but take MUCH longer.

The goal chain after the first goal splits into two parts, you will need to visit markets, farmhouses, as well as Ivy and Thomas.

Neither barrels nor corks are guaranteed drops, the timer is 3 hours. One of the upgrades reportedly requires a large amount of silver.

PurpleScorpion76
06-04-15, 12:40 PM
The grape press for 50 gems in the featured market section has a turnaround of 1 hour.

reliquary
06-04-15, 12:41 PM
....is 20 farmhouses enough....lol
From past experience, ignore the rest of your kingdom, don't bother with the strawberries....just build LOTS of farmhouses

Farmhouse lv1
10 stone
10 wood
10 min collection time

Easy peasy, and don't even bother leveling them up.

But WHY is the tavern not included in this.....umm ....rooty grape juice anyone?

Chaotarch
06-04-15, 12:42 PM
step3:
upgrade:

Chaotarch
06-04-15, 12:43 PM
step4:
upgrade:

vozier
06-04-15, 12:43 PM
market place drops 1 to 2 grapes.
Seems the barrels and corks (3 each) needed for the estate upgrade come from the estate itself? guess we will have to collect a few times before advancing.

AnniePMH
06-04-15, 12:45 PM
Lol, a lot of parallell goals...Beginning with the pics...

CharmOfLea
06-04-15, 12:46 PM
The grape press for 50 gems in the featured market section has a turnaround of 1 hour.

Was wondering just that, thanks. How many does it drop?

bethaneyl
06-04-15, 12:56 PM
....is 20 farmhouses enough....lol
From past experience, ignore the rest of your kingdom, don't bother with the strawberries....just build LOTS of farmhouses

Farmhouse lv1
10 stone
10 wood
10 min collection time

Easy peasy, and don't even bother leveling them up.

But WHY is the tavern not included in this.....umm ....rooty grape juice anyone?

15 Strawberries harvested and 0 grapes! .....I have 11 or so farmhouses from last event ...so I guess I'll focus on more
would the best strategy be forget everything in kingdom except grape giving item? .....I'll store it all and fill mine with houses ..lol

NorthWoodsKingdom
06-04-15, 12:56 PM

Was wondering just that, thanks. How many does it drop?
Isn't that the second individual prize? (Looks the same to me)

ETA: nevermind, I looked again, it looks nothing like it, favors the choppable barrels more but still lil diff LOL!

Chaotarch
06-04-15, 12:57 PM
lol, ok upgrade lv6:
lv7:

Kirrawynne
06-04-15, 12:59 PM
I did the daily trade for the 10 grapes and I saw one drop from Ivy's hut.... No grapes are in my inventory.

bethaneyl
06-04-15, 01:00 PM
Grape press dropped 3-5 for me ...bought 2 so far :)

Farmhouses are dropping 1-2 per/collect

jellyjae
06-04-15, 01:02 PM
Ugh, 40 silver? My supply got depleted during the summer gazebo quest. Does anyone know how to gather silver ore quickly?

Avarious
06-04-15, 01:05 PM
You can buy an iron rich rock from the market, takes 8 energy to clear. You usually get more than 8 ore from it.

AnniePMH
Can't see if this goal is posted yet...

Edit: This is goal 3:My Fair Ivy

Nothing new after this...

burritosprings
Iron rich rocks from market

Avarious
06-04-15, 01:07 PM

Any chance of a screen-shot? would love to see it on someone's board before I invest :)

zoeee87
06-04-15, 01:09 PM
I did the daily trade for the 10 grapes and I saw one drop from Ivy's hut.... No grapes are in my inventory.

They don't show up in your inventory. Look at the top right on your screen. There's a grape counter there.

Chaotarch
06-04-15, 01:11 PM
ok lv8:
lv9 - drops 53 graps
lv 10 - drops 68 graps, jewels, sugar, strawberries

88silver
06-04-15, 01:15 PM
I just got one bunch of grapes after 5 strawberry collections. So it happens, but it isn't a great drop rate.

Jennerwein1
06-04-15, 01:15 PM
Just got grapes from harvest pergola.

judyplease
06-04-15, 01:16 PM
I have collected from Ivy's Hut and umpteen farmhouses. Grapes appear on screen upon collections but are NOT in inventory. Help!

zoeee87
06-04-15, 01:17 PM
I have collected from Ivy's Hut and umpteen farmhouses. Grapes appear on screen upon collections but are NOT in inventory. Help!

They will not show up in inventory. If you look at the top right of your screen you will see a grape counter there. That will show your "stash" of grapes!!

AnniePMH
06-04-15, 01:18 PM
More pics:

Castloninian
Harvested over 50 strawberries and got like 4 grapes. I'll stick to collecting from farmhouses I think.

bellebow
They show up on the counter above the icon on the right hand side, not in inventory

zaccy678
ok lv7:
lv8:

Not opening for me :(

Btw, go faster!!! ;)

judyplease
Neither are the grapes adding to the community "counter".

CharmOfLea
06-04-15, 01:19 PM

Thanks.

PurpleScorpion76
06-04-15, 01:20 PM
Just harvested 32 strawberries not 1 grape. It looked like they were there but nothing counted so I assumed I was wrong. Looks like they're as unreliable as the flowers in Flower Frenzy. Co considering were not getting any from monsters think the strawberries should be more forthcoming!

FlowerBurst
06-04-15, 01:21 PM

They are not placed in your inventory. A running total is shown on the counter for the individual/community goals.

judyplease
06-04-15, 01:21 PM
The bar hasn't moved at all - amount needed for next prize hasn't changed (quantity of gem required to buy grapes to reach prize hasn't changed).

AnniePMH
06-04-15, 01:23 PM
Next upgrade, lev 9:

judyplease
06-04-15, 01:24 PM
I am referring to the community counter area as to grapes not being credited. Usually, the amount of gems required to buy into prize is reduced each time some of the required items are collected. If this is not the case, maybe I haven't collected enough (50+\-) to see bar move.

Chaotarch
06-04-15, 01:25 PM
all indi-prizes and lv 10 estemate:

zoeee87
06-04-15, 01:25 PM
I am referring to the community counter area as to grapes not being credited. Usually, the amount of gems required to buy into prize is reduced each time some of the required items are collected. If this is not the case, maybe I haven't collected enough (50+\-) to see bar move.
Once you hit 1000 it will show up.

judyplease
06-04-15, 01:27 PM
Thanks. I'm a moron. I guess the gem "buy-out" amount just doesn't change until more grapes are collected than I have thus far garnered. Thanks for the assistance!

judyplease
06-04-15, 01:27 PM
Thanks fir info!

bethaneyl
06-04-15, 01:29 PM
pic of Grape Press / Grape Barrel

This is probably pretty large ....hope it worked

CharmOfLea
06-04-15, 01:30 PM

Like what I see so far very much. Danke f?r die Bilder! Are any of the indi-prizes functional?

Chaotarch
06-04-15, 01:31 PM
ok lv8:
lv9 - drops 53 graps
lv 10 - drops 68 graps, jewels, sugar, strawberries

more Drops lv10 estemate:
water, coal, purple pedal

and there is a new cat at 4100 grapes, drops look like the normal jinx and dont know:rolleyes:

burritosprings
06-04-15, 01:31 PM
strawberries are a waste... guess its come down to farmhouses and upgrading and advs

Chaotarch
06-04-15, 01:32 PM
Like what I see so far very much. Danke f?r die Bilder! Are any of the indi-prizes functional?
only the cat *Chartreux*

Castloninian
06-04-15, 01:33 PM
Do the gem items also give corks and barrels or only grapes? If only grapes then I think farmhouses are the cheaper option?

Avarious
06-04-15, 01:35 PM
6 grapes from harvesting 45 strawberries, farmhouse seems to be the way to go

CharmOfLea
06-04-15, 01:41 PM
only the cat *Chartreux*

Awe, that's its name? :) They have biiiiig faces. Ehehe. Too bad I am in love with the Russian Blues. But it's too cold for grapes where they are from. lol

4100/25=164 grapes/day. It's doable.

mudkipsssssss
06-04-15, 01:42 PM
Is collecting from the vineyard the only way to get corks and barrels??

burritosprings
06-04-15, 01:43 PM

So far

luna2cute
06-04-15, 01:44 PM
So I bought a whole bunch of farmhouses for the horse goal and have them all lined up in my kingdom. Had a few questions about why I had so many.

Now I know. :) apparently according to one of my good neighbours I'm psychic. ;)

Glad I built so many already. Not enough stone or wood to build that many for this quest in time.

Good luck everyone, this is going to be a long one, but good. I want a kitty and a puppy!!!

Chaotarch
next quest:
sir piggy even count as a pig, lol:o

bad news for hoarders, the lv10 doesnt drop cork and barrels anymore:mad: so no 99...

Em_storm
Welcome to Farmhouse Story! This looks like it will be fun!

Liloze
06-04-15, 01:46 PM
My Market Place gave 1 grape.

Same here, better stick to farmhouses, ;) Brought out around 20 from storage lol

88silver
06-04-15, 01:47 PM

I have one cork without collecting from the vineyard. I have no clue where I got it from, though.

PurpleScorpion76
06-04-15, 01:48 PM

What are the numbers needed for the individual prizes?

bethaneyl
can we advance craft those royal blocks/beams? .....I know the feast had me make a new one ...

burritosprings
I have one cork without collecting from the vineyard. I have no clue where I got it from, though.

The first step.. reward

lillybuz
06-04-15, 01:49 PM
I can't get my 1st upgrade. It just sends me over to mother's house to speed up. I've spent gems twice, and still no upgrade....HELP!:mad:

burritosprings
06-04-15, 01:50 PM
I can't get my 1st upgrade. It just sends me over to mother's house to speed up. I've spent gems twice, and still no upgrade....HELP!:mad:

force close game and reopen.. as a rule for any update.. do this several times

lillybuz
06-04-15, 01:50 PM
So, how do I force close?

lillybuz
06-04-15, 01:52 PM

so how do I force close?

burritosprings
06-04-15, 01:52 PM
So, how do I force close?

Double tap home button and swipe up on CS if on iOS.. Droid is smiliar

lillybuz
06-04-15, 01:53 PM
Double tap home button and swipe up on CS if on iOS

I'm on an iPad

Chaotarch
ok, you can go over 10k, lol, do it first, now its your time NAT <3

burritosprings
I'm on an iPad

So you are on iOS and the above should do it..

Chaotarch
06-04-15, 01:54 PM
What are the numbers needed for the individual prizes?

sry, to fast:cool:
but like the others events...

Chaotarch
06-04-15, 01:55 PM
can we advance craft those royal blocks/beams? .....I know the feast had me make a new one ...

no, only new crafts

burritosprings
06-04-15, 01:55 PM
So what are the drops on the prizes??.. I assume the kitty is hairballs..

Chaotarch
06-04-15, 01:56 PM
Awe, that's its name? :)

yepp, thats the name

lillybuz
06-04-15, 01:57 PM
I'm on an iPad

ok...I think i'm ok now...thanks!:rolleyes:

AnniePMH
06-04-15, 01:57 PM
The kitten seem to only drop milk, coins and xp...

lillybuz
06-04-15, 01:58 PM
ok thanks!

bethaneyl
06-04-15, 01:58 PM
no, only new crafts

thanks so much for all your info ��.....

do u recall how many grapes were needed for the last individual prize? ....I'm trying to plan ...lol

NorthWoodsKingdom
06-04-15, 02:00 PM

Ok, so there are more places to get grapes than those listed on that info page. Some have reported them also dropping from the pergola and summer gazebo as well as the new gem-items. It'd be nice if the first or second post listed ALL the sources for grapes (and if there are any other sources for corks and barrels than the vineyard.)

PS. So far, AWESOME world event, TL, thanks ...luv me some grapes and really hoping the vineyard will drop some AFTER the event, as a new crop,for keeps!! :)

cjbeastmaster7
06-04-15, 02:01 PM
What's the bandit adventure?

burritosprings
06-04-15, 02:03 PM
Would be cool if they introduce Grapes as a new crop later.. maybe they still will during this event when it gets tight.. those knights are drinking a lot more then root beer in that Knights Hall and Tavern)

Liloze
06-04-15, 02:03 PM
Any chance of a screen-shot? would love to see it on someone's board before I invest:)

There you go a pic of both near the Winery :)

The Grape Masher is a choppable Item ( x 5 chops ) I like it and won't chop it lol
I do hope the Press won't become the new pumpkin giving only xp and coins after the event is over.

Yes I would love if they introduce grapes as a new crop :)

BUT we need more plots as well !

burritosprings
06-04-15, 02:04 PM

Hearty Feast and 5 longswords

dragon2046
06-04-15, 02:06 PM
Love the vineyard stuff but please please please need more land ! Expansions please and really soon. :)

Chaotarch
06-04-15, 02:07 PM
no new adventure, only the normal hunting roaming bandits

Liloze
06-04-15, 02:08 PM
Love the vineyard stuff but please please please need more land ! Expansions please and really soon. :)

Totally agree with you, especially it is a 3x3 and we were asking for expansions for ages now ! They should have given us some expansions with this update :rolleyes:
My queendom looks like a can of sardine right now :eek:

burritosprings
06-04-15, 02:13 PM
Totally agree with you, especially it is a 3x3 and we were asking for expansions for ages now ! They should have given us some expansions with this update :rolleyes:
My queendom looks like a can of sardine right now :eek:

Yeah no kidding tight fit..... feels like I am trying to stick a marshmallow into a piggy bank.

Avarious
06-04-15, 02:15 PM
There you go a pic of both near the Winery :)

AnniePMH
06-04-15, 02:19 PM
ok, you can go over 10k, lol, do it first, now its your time NAT <3

Yeah, no problem going over 20k either...:rolleyes:

mreames
06-04-15, 02:20 PM
no new adventure, only the normal hunting roaming bandits

Lol so it sounds like it should have said "adventure to hunt roaming bandits" instead of "hunt mountain bandits".

Edit: I see it was reported in bugs section now. Yes it should be hunt roaming bandits.

kittensabc
06-04-15, 02:21 PM

How many gems did that cost you...

Liloze
06-04-15, 02:24 PM

It is lovely fully upgraded :) Alas again no animation :(

bethaneyl
06-04-15, 02:29 PM
Has anyone figured out how many grapes per/day ? We will need to reach the last individual prize?

CharmOfLea
06-04-15, 02:29 PM
I'm wondering what the first indi-prize actually is?

Is the tent (3rd prize) 2x2 or 3x3? These expansion permits are slowing me down... ;)

CharmOfLea
06-04-15, 02:30 PM
Has anyone figured out how many grapes per/day ? We will need to reach the last individual prize?

Yes, 164.

AnniePMH
06-04-15, 02:35 PM
How many gems did that cost you...

I like grapes and want this not to be a dragged out affair like with the flowers beginning with t. After this event, I would prefer to still enjoy grapes ...:rolleyes: Trying to lessen the psychological damage here, lol...

PurpleScorpion76
06-04-15, 02:42 PM

164 if 4100 is the last prize number mentioned earlier.

kittensabc
06-04-15, 02:50 PM
I like grapes and want this not to be a dragged out affair like with the flowers beginning with t. After this event, I would prefer to still enjoy grapes ...:rolleyes: Trying to lessen the psychological damage here, lol...
Why 20,000? And how many gems? :p

CharmOfLea

I think I've never seen what appears right below Chartreux. It's green and lila. Are these walls?

Chaotarch

lol, cuz she can:rolleyes:

Chaotarch
06-04-15, 02:52 PM
I think I've never seen what appears right below Chartreux. It's green and lila. Are these walls?

yes, a new wall, must be the first indi-prize, i think...

Chaotarch
06-04-15, 02:54 PM
the last steps:
lol, lost one...:rolleyes:
the absolut last step:

burritosprings
06-04-15, 02:57 PM
Sourp4tch is gonna get a hernia trying to piece all the 2nd post together... or will that be the Wonder from Down Under?

AnniePMH
06-04-15, 02:58 PM
lol, cuz she can:rolleyes:

I can do 30k too, had a lot of energy to spend tonight...:rolleyes:

AnniePMH
06-04-15, 03:03 PM

I never count gems. And it's 30k now:)

brenstal
06-04-15, 03:03 PM
I really love the colors and look of the Vineyard. It's really cute, and definitely something I could see keeping on my board after the event.

bethaneyl
06-04-15, 03:06 PM
Aww kitty is cute with the little green bandana/scarf ...
So glad to those who are sharing All this great info about what to expect (goals/pics)
Its so helpful knowing what's needed/being able to prepare :)

AnniePMH
06-04-15, 03:11 PM
The kitten seem to only drop milk, coins and xp...

I was wrong here, Chartreux just dropped a rat tail:)

luna2cute
06-04-15, 03:16 PM
Is the 50 gem grape press worth the purchase? I only have about 200 gems saved up as I can't buy them so I am curious what the drop rates are and how often. Anyone have one and used it?

Thanks in advance!

burritosprings
06-04-15, 03:17 PM
Is the 50 gem grape press worth the purchase? I only have about 200 gems saved up as I can't buy them so I am curious what the drop rates are and how often. Anyone have one and used it?

Thanks in advance!

+3 just now 1 hour timer

kimberly0822
06-04-15, 03:25 PM
Skip the strawberries and build 20 farm houses. Guaranteed 20 grapes in 10 minutes. The gazibo and pagoda also give grapes!🍇

AnniePMH
06-04-15, 03:28 PM

Thanks in advance!

I got a grape press as a reward somewhere, did you not get info on that? 3 grapes, 1 xp, 15 coins, 1 hr to collection.

burritosprings
06-04-15, 03:30 PM
Skip the strawberries and build 20 farm houses. Guaranteed 20 grapes in 10 minutes. The gazibo and pagoda also give grapes!��

pergola or pagoda?

Jennerwein1
06-04-15, 03:33 PM
It is raining fangbeasts when collecting from farmhouses. Aaaah! I have 47 gems, so I am doing my first 5 gem trade. Hopefully it is worth it to get the press.

burritosprings
06-04-15, 03:34 PM
It is raining fangbeasts when collecting from farmhouses. Aaaah! I have 47 gems, so I am doing my first 5 gem trade. Hopefully it is worth it to get the press.

park a beast

burritosprings
06-04-15, 03:35 PM

slow down... its 25 days..

AnniePMH
06-04-15, 03:37 PM
Lol so it sounds like it should have said "adventure to hunt roaming bandits" instead of "hunt mountain bandits".

Edit: I see it was reported in bugs section now. Yes it should be hunt roaming bandits.

I was pointed to the right adventure when I got the goal, so it wasn't a problem:)

kingdomgirl1234
06-04-15, 03:37 PM
How many corks and barrels are people getting. I only got one barrel from the vineyard. Need 116 of each to make all three levels, so I hope people are getting more. Would need 29 days to get enough.

icastled
06-04-15, 03:38 PM
missing link

Good luck SP. not all pics are labeled and from what I read, there are split goals. I have been trying to figure it out and I'm lost. I'm missing upgrade info for a few levels and NO clue what order the side goals are supposed to be in. Pics are nice (and appreciated!!) but they need to be clearly labeled so the admins can easily piece it all together.

burritosprings
06-04-15, 03:44 PM
Good luck SP. not all pics are labeled and from what I read, there are split goals. I have been trying to figure it out and I'm lost. I'm missing upgrade info for a few levels and NO clue what order the side goals are supposed to be in. Pics are nice (and appreciated!!) but they need to be clearly labeled so the admins can easily piece it all together.

its not his job to post what needs to be done.. so be patient.. someone will

AnniePMH
06-04-15, 03:44 PM
The thread is so long it's hard to find the pics...Did you guys get pics of all the deco stuff with the inventory comments?

88silver
06-04-15, 03:45 PM
It looks like if you don't already have swords in inventory, that you should work on getting some made.

Do we know how many grapes are dropped at each of the levels of the vineyard?

AnniePMH
06-04-15, 03:47 PM

Sorry, it's just so hard to play and post at the same time, and also all the surplus energy to spend...Also, several of the goals showed up simultaneously...:eek:
I think I have pics of everything, including the dialogue, just let me know what's missing:)

AnniePMH
06-04-15, 03:53 PM
I'm wondering what the first indi-prize actually is?

Is the tent (3rd prize) 2x2 or 3x3? These expansion permits are slowing me down... ;)

The first indi prize must have been the press and other stuff, I'll check the pic!

Edit: it's called 'Birthday Box Set': Grape Press, Stack of Wine Barrels and Grape Vine Fence...

CharmOfLea
06-04-15, 04:01 PM
The first indi prize must have been the press and other stuff, I'll check the pic!

Edit: it's called 'Birthday Box Set': Grape Press, Stack of Wine Barrels and Grape Vine Fence...

Thanks a lot, Annie! <3

AnniePMH
06-04-15, 04:06 PM
Thanks a lot, Annie! <3

You're very welcome! The Pavilion is 2x2, was it that tent you were thinking about?:)

jbfps116
06-04-15, 04:09 PM
epic we get a free grape press. I have enough gems for 2 grape mashers, but not enough for press. If we're getting a free press... maybe I'll get the mashers. idk.

icastled
06-04-15, 04:11 PM
its not his job to post what needs to be done.. so be patient.. someone will

Wow, didn't mean to start something. I understand it's nobody's job to post info about the quests/goals, but it is clearly a common practice that does occur, i.e. The HUB... And it's not a matter of patience, I am having to wait for collections as most everyone else is. I don't gem past everything just to get done, I play the game one goal at a time, with very occasional gem skips, but it is nice to be aware of what is coming up in the next few steps.

The only point I was trying to make, and in no way was it a finger-pointing accusation, that for those wishing to help by posting the images, it would be nice to have clear labeling so it would make the process easier for the mods/admins to compile the info for the hub, as well as the other forum members to understand.

I apologize if anyone was offended by the comment. I was only tagging off of someone else who had previously commented about it as well.

AnniePMH
06-04-15, 04:13 PM
thanks so much for all your info ��.....

do u recall how many grapes were needed for the last individual prize? ....I'm trying to plan ...lol

For Chartreux, 4000 grapes were needed!:)

Edit: And for the Cat Barrel Bed, 2500 grapes...

1300 grapes for the Pavillion.

The Tasting Barrel unlocks at 600 grapes:)

kimberly0822
06-04-15, 04:14 PM
pergola or pagoda?
Thanks for the correction! 😱 pergola!

icastled
06-04-15, 04:18 PM
Sorry, it's just so hard to play and post at the same time, and also all the surplus energy to spend...Also, several of the goals showed up simultaneously...:eek:
I think I have pics of everything, including the dialogue, just let me know what's missing:)

Thanks Annie!!

I understand it can be crazy if you have everything needed for each step and taking up-teen screen shots. But, I'm not pursuing any further with trying to figure it out. I was totally misunderstood (not you) so I better let others handle any missing info. I don't like drama but it caught me on this one.

Thx again... You are very kind.

88silver
06-04-15, 04:23 PM
Is the Pavilion decoration? Or does it drop something?

CharmOfLea
06-04-15, 04:27 PM
You're very welcome! The Pavilion is 2x2, was it that tent you were thinking about?:)

Yes, that was it. Glad it's 2x2. Thanks again.

Which prize do you like best?

AnniePMH
06-04-15, 04:28 PM
Is the Pavilion decoration? Or does it drop something?

Pure deco... Lololol, I wonder how many times I've had to write those words during an update...:rolleyes:

serenitygrandma
06-04-15, 04:29 PM
I'm confused. Who is Chartreux?

AnniePMH
06-04-15, 04:30 PM
Yes, that was it. Glad it's 2x2. Thanks again.

Which prize do you like best?

LOL!! I have no idea, you see, I haven't had time to look at them yet...:p

CharmOfLea

The last individual prize, it's a french cat breed.

AnniePMH

The kitten, last individual prize!:)

CharmOfLea
06-04-15, 04:35 PM
LOL!! I have no idea, you see, I haven't had time to look at them yet...:p

Eheheh, I understand well. Collecting (over by now?) 30K grapes, posting all the pics and answering questions... How about you enjoy a glass of grape juice with your accomplishments? :D

dragon2046
06-04-15, 04:40 PM
Eheheh, I understand well. Collecting (over by now?) 30K grapes, posting all the pics and answering questions... How about you enjoy a glass of grape juice with your accomplishments? :D

I'm thinking maybe a glass of wine would really help. Lol. Thanks to all who post info for us :)

morsith
06-04-15, 04:42 PM
4100/25 = 164 per day

AnniePMH
06-04-15, 04:42 PM

I'm thinking maybe a glass of wine would really help. Lol. Thanks to all who post info for us :)

Lol, thanks guys, even I have to sleep sometimes, so taking a break here for a couple of hours...:o

mreames
06-04-15, 04:48 PM
The first prize also included 2 grape mashers.

wiggles2288
06-04-15, 04:59 PM
I received grapes from the summer gazebo and the harvest pergola also.

tcgms17
06-04-15, 05:05 PM
Just want to add my thanks to all our great neighbors that are posting the steps, pics, answers to questions ... It's a great help and much appreciated ... You all rock!!

And SP4 & SW too for compiling all the information at the beginning of the thread and in the HUB!

tuffyjkitten
06-04-15, 05:16 PM
Planted 55 strawberries and collected 7 grapes. Ish.

CatSS3
06-04-15, 05:16 PM
Where do you get the barrels

mreames
06-04-15, 05:19 PM
Where do you get the barrels

From the vineyard. It'll drop either cork or barrel.

totalwasteoftime
06-04-15, 05:20 PM
So far it seems like my level one farmhouses drop one grape and the lone level two is dropping two... Coincidence? Anyone else notice?

SpiritWind00
06-04-15, 05:21 PM
Sourp4tch is gonna get a hernia trying to piece all the 2nd post together... or will that be the Wonder from Down Under?

That will be super SpiritWind! and I'm nearly done - good grief there are a lot of steps. Thank you to all of the posters! I'll wait for Dabag to get proper sized pictures for us all, but I've written everything up with all sorts of other info as well.

refresh your page and you'll see my work in post 2. :)

totalwasteoftime
06-04-15, 05:22 PM
So far it seems like my level one farmhouses drop one grape and the lone level two is dropping two... Coincidence? Anyone else notice?
Never mind... I just got only one from the level 2 farmhouse.

kittensabc
06-04-15, 05:28 PM
Never mind... I just got only one from the level 2 farmhouse.

Any level farmhouse had a chance to randomly drop 2 instead of 1.

CatSS3
06-04-15, 05:30 PM
I am confused-where you get the barrels & the corks?

mreames
06-04-15, 05:31 PM
Now we need a theme song for ya. Lol

First prize includes: 2 grape mashers, 1 grape press, 2 stacks of wine barrels and 30 grape vine fence pieces.

That will be super SpiritWind! and I'm nearly done - good grief there are a lot of steps. Thank you to all of the posters! I'll wait for Dabag to get proper sized pictures for us all, but I've written everything up with all sorts of other info as well.

refresh your page and you'll see my work in post 2. :)

kittensabc
06-04-15, 05:31 PM

Every time you collect from a non-level-10 Vineyard you receive either 1 cork or 1 barrel. The quests also give them as rewards.

mreames
06-04-15, 05:32 PM

As I stated above, from the vineyard that you built in the beginning. :) every 3 hours. :)

SpiritWind00
06-04-15, 05:39 PM
I'd love a theme song! Something by John Williams as I love his music (star wars, indiana jones etc). Surely someone here knows him! hahaha

If ever I needed a cup of coffee, it's now! In post 2 I've tried to answer all questions I've seen pop up throughout this thread.

tanna72670
06-04-15, 05:42 PM
Make it so you have to reopen the game from the main screen on the ipad

joanneia1
06-04-15, 05:50 PM
I am not getting any grapes from strawberries

BiteMe111
06-04-15, 05:57 PM
Sorry if this has been answered (I checked first and last page), but what on earth is Daily Trade? I checked Royal Exchange and don't see it.

Liloze
06-04-15, 05:59 PM
As I stated above, from the vineyard that you built in the beginning. :) every 3 hours. :)

Not a sure drop! Just collected from the Vineyard Estate and got nothing. Neither Cork nor Barrels!
Back to random drops in a timed event! Seriously S8 ?! :rolleyes:
All the past events and the players getting angry and you still put random drops to upgrade the main building ?!
Honestly I am sick and tired of those community events and their random drops!
And what more no PLACE to put the prizes:rolleyes:
Will take my time with this event, and I am really not caring if I get the prizes or not.
CS story is not like it used to be! And is turning into DS or something...( Which I deleted way back ).
I do hope I won't be deleting this game too, I am really starting to get bored with it!

SpiritWind00
06-04-15, 06:00 PM
Sorry if this has been answered (I checked first and last page), but what on earth is Daily Trade? I checked Royal Exchange and don't see it.

In the top coloured section of your goal book (and this will probably be iOS only) there is a daily trade option. It's not done through the Royal Exchange, it just like the market trades; you open the goal, give the items and then received the prize. :)

BiteMe111
06-04-15, 06:02 PM
In the top coloured section of your goal book (and this will probably be iOS only) there is a daily trade option. It's not done through the Royal Exchange, it just like the market trades; you open the goal, give the items and then received the prize. :)

OK, that would explain it. I'm on Android. :( So we get an event that's available to everybody, but Android users are at a disadvantage because that's 10 grapes a day we can't get?

yes... sorry! :( the functionality is unfortunately different. SW

SpiritWind00
06-04-15, 06:02 PM

Personally I'd give strawberries a miss. only plant them if you want to do the trade in the royal exchange for energy. You'd be better off using energy for KNOWN and DEFINITE drops by having as many farmhouses as you can. they cost 10 wood and 10 stone to build.

sugarlevi
06-04-15, 06:14 PM
How many corks and barrels are people getting. I only got one barrel from the vineyard. Need 116 of each to make all three levels, so I hope people are getting more. Would need 29 days to get enough.

I guess it will start to drop more of them. I don't know what to think if it won't.

Liloze
06-04-15, 06:17 PM
I guess it will start to drop more of them. I don't know what to think if it won't.

Or nothing at all, depends on your luck with random drops!
Mine is NIL. In every event I had to gem my way to finish a building!
See why there's radom drop ?
So hopefully you are lucky!
Just collected and got Zilch,Nada!

zaccy678
06-04-15, 06:35 PM
living with a hernia

Omg that is hilarious :o

Never heard that one before, that's some early Weird Al there :D

shannonth
06-04-15, 06:39 PM

Yes me either I wasted my time and energy for them and if I remember it did the same thing the last time with corn! So upsetting I planted all strawberries nothing! Don't say it if it isn't so! I mean really?!??

shannonth
06-04-15, 06:41 PM
Check goal
List it is there in daily exchange

shannonth
06-04-15, 06:41 PM
Planted 55 strawberries and collected 7 grapes. Ish.

Your lucky I got none!! So mad!

88silver
06-04-15, 07:00 PM
SW, could you verify that the pet prizes will work for Android users? When I visit neighbors, I can't see their pets, which makes me concerned that these pets are also iOS only.

sure..... no problem. SW

bethaneyl
06-04-15, 07:05 PM
Dont know if anyone has posted/mentioned but after Upgrading to level 2 Vineyard Estate ...I did get two separate quests (split)
Last-Minute Shoping ( 25 day time limit) & My Fair Ivy ( 3 Day Time Limit ) .....I don't get why the time limit of 3 days when the whole event is supposed to be 25 ?

SpiritWind00
06-04-15, 07:10 PM
it was posted there was a split, but I couldn't easily work out where it was and how it happened. thanks for the above, I'll add it to post 2.

3 day limit to visit Ivy's house means you must NOT miss a collection! But in reality, it means you just don't get the reward, so not a big thing really.....

trailbean
06-04-15, 07:12 PM
Can't see if this goal is posted yet...

Nothing new after this...
I assume that "Rehearse at Ivy's House" and "Practice on farmers" means collect 5 times from Ivy's House and 10 times from Farmhouses. The former is doable in 3 days, and the latter is trivial, but what is "Study Old Thomas' scrolls"? If it means collect 20 times from Old Thomas' House, then 3 days limit is awfully tight. At least for people with jobs :)

BiteMe111
06-04-15, 07:19 PM
Check goal
List it is there in daily exchange

Thank you, but someone else has already explained that this is iOs only. I don't have a daily exchange on Android.

meme1098
06-04-15, 07:20 PM
I assume that "Rehearse at Ivy's House" and "Practice on farmers" means collect 5 times from Ivy's House and 10 times from Farmhouses. The former is doable in 3 days, and the latter is trivial, but what is "Study Old Thomas' scrolls"? If it means collect 20 times from Old Thomas' House, then 3 days limit is awfully tight. At least for people with jobs :)

Hopefully there'll be more than 1 scroll drop at least a few times. Anyway I'm going to the coast for the weekend so I'll be behind on this goal... but come Sunday evening I'll be playing catch up.

meme1098
06-04-15, 07:22 PM

Hopefully there'll be more than 1 scroll drop at least a few times if collecting is required from Old Thomas. If it's just the visits, then yeah that could be tight if timed. Anyway I'm going to the coast for the weekend so I'll be behind on this goal... but come Sunday evening I'll be playing catch up.

mreames
06-04-15, 07:26 PM
It would have made a whole lot more sense if the time limits were reversed! That sounds absolutely crazy to visit OT 20 times and Ivy 5 times in 3 days.

Dont know if anyone has posted/mentioned but after Upgrading to level 2 Vineyard Estate ...I did get two separate quests (split)
Last-Minute Shoping ( 25 day time limit) & My Fair Ivy ( 3 Day Time Limit ) .....I don't get why the time limit of 3 days when the whole event is supposed to be 25 ?

meme1098
06-04-15, 07:28 PM
Another way to make players feel stressed & crank open the wallet for gems.

mreames
06-04-15, 07:30 PM

I know that's very possible but seriously... It's just as ridiculous to give 25 days to visit the market place 3 times. It honestly sounds like they should have been reversed.

arikasi
06-04-15, 07:35 PM

So we need 312 total corks and barrels and we are only getting one per collection.
There are a possible ten corks or barrels available from quests. So this still leaves 302 to upgrade to level ten building.
If we manage to collect every three hours to a maximum of six times a day (assuming more than five hours and less than nine hours sleep). That is six corks or barrels a day for 25 days, or 150 items.
Without a massive change to the number of drops as the building levels or quests with ten time more rewards, there is no way players can have a completed building this time around without spending gems.

The cheapest way to spend gems for corks and barrels is to speed up the collection. Collecting six times a day still leaves 152 items needed for level ten. It costs 6 gems to speed up the estate, so that is 912 gems to finish the estate so long as you do it before the quest is over. Buying the corks/barrels will cost a lot more.

So if it's 912 gems minimum plus any time you aren't able to collect every three hours, I would like to know, what will the vineyard estate drop after this event that warrants me spending about 1000 gems?

Previously all other upgraded building were available within the event time without gem expenditure so long as the player was very diligent. This one seems to be way from obtainable without gems

kittensabc
06-04-15, 07:37 PM
Pretty sure the Ivy goal is a one-off goal while the marketplace one feeds into the main chain of upgrading the Vineyard. That would explain the timing discrepancies, but I myself haven't even upgraded to level 2 yet...

bethaneyl
06-04-15, 07:37 PM
Thanks for clarifying ....I might just not finish that part....I mean it's like sleep or visit Old Thomas and all that for a cork ...lol
Buying a single cork would be less gems than skipping 20 visits for 57 gems ....

Oh and my grape daily goal asked for 20 strawberries and I wanna say (milk, eggs & fish ) my memory is horrid ...I do recall the strawberries for sure tho :)

BiteMe111
06-04-15, 07:44 PM
Is the Bandits adventure for King's/Queen's Keep only or the Barracks as well?

Jetzin
06-04-15, 07:46 PM
I think the strawberry drop rate has been fixed. I got 5 grapes from 8 strawberries.

mreames
06-04-15, 07:53 PM
Is the Bandits adventure for King's/Queen's Keep only or the Barracks as well?

It works in the barracks, also. :)

jesslau9
06-04-15, 07:53 PM
Not a sure drop! Just collected from the Vineyard Estate and got nothing. Neither Cork nor Barrels!
Back to random drops in a timed event! Seriously S8 ?! :rolleyes:
All the past events and the players getting angry and you still put random drops to upgrade the main building ?!
Honestly I am sick and tired of those community events and their random drops!
And what more no PLACE to put the prizes:rolleyes:
Will take my time with this event, and I am really not caring if I get the prizes or not.
CS story is not like it used to be! And is turning into DS or something...( Which I deleted way back ).
I do hope I won't be deleting this game too, I am really starting to get bored with it!

agree...how are we supposed to get enough corks or barrels..they just want people to use gems

mreames
06-04-15, 07:56 PM
Pretty sure the Ivy goal is a one-off goal while the marketplace one feeds into the main chain of upgrading the Vineyard. That would explain the timing discrepancies, but I myself haven't even upgraded to level 2 yet...

I haven't upgraded yet, either. Also, I was thinking Ivy had a 16 hour cycle but it's 12 hours. So yeah, it's doable. Not easy but doable. Lol

Xyn25
06-04-15, 08:02 PM
This event is very nice but it seems almost impossible to get all the corks and barrels and grapes as well! The semester is ending here in Argentina and I have to study so I'll probably never have the cute cat :(
Also, it'd be nice if we android users could have a sort of daily trade in the royal exchange, like iOS has through the goal book.

kittensabc
06-04-15, 08:07 PM
Oh dear, that cork and barrel requirement is indeed improbable... Yeah I guess we will have a dramatic increase in the drop rate or some other way of obtaining them... I imagine we will have a value pack but TL has never had a major goal that couldn't be completed without the use of gems/money. The level 10 Vineyard is quite a beauty, though. I will happily keep it on my board, especially since it has other drops.

AnniePMH
06-04-15, 08:15 PM

Yes, I think it was like that. Nothing new happened after the Ivy goal, at least I think so...:confused:

AnniePMH
06-04-15, 08:37 PM
Drops from the lev 10 Vineyard Estate? Couldn't find that in post 2...I get the 68 grapes, 380 - 410 coins, 1-2xp, random drops of 1-3 coal, 1-3 water, 1-2 sugar, 1 -2 purple petal, 1 jewels, 1-2 strawberries..:) One to several of the different random drops. 3 hrs to next collection.

Jetzin
06-04-15, 08:41 PM
(reply to my last message about drop rate being fixed - quote didn't work)
I take it back. I didn't get any grapes from 24 strawberries. I had a lucky fluke it seems.

tan5314
06-04-15, 08:42 PM
I think the strawberry drop rate has been fixed. I got 5 grapes from 8 strawberries.

I'm not sure. Got only 1 grape from 15 strawberries.

april963
06-04-15, 09:00 PM
I am getting sick of stressing for useless decorations. CS is really, really getting boring

AnniePMH
06-04-15, 09:45 PM
Pics and inventory texts:

Chartreux

Cat bed

AnniePMH
06-04-15, 09:47 PM
I'm not sure. Got only 1 grape from 15 strawberries.

One grape about every 6th strawberry here...

anurulz
06-04-15, 09:55 PM
I have actually run out of wood and stone building a queendom with a million farmhouses...and no energy to chop tress or mine stones...but I am enjoying the grapes more than the tulips...plus the last prize is soooo cute...unless s8 turns a squib and makes it functional only for iOS...

anurulz
06-04-15, 09:56 PM
Pics and inventory texts:

Chartreux

Cat bed
Hats off to the players who have finished a 25 day event within half a day...wow!!!

AnniePMH
06-04-15, 09:58 PM
Hats off to the players who have finished a 25 day event within half a day...wow!!!

Lol, it's because of the t flower trauma...:eek:

AnniePMH
06-04-15, 10:01 PM
More deco stuff...

Pavillion

Wine Tasting Barrel

luna2cute
06-04-15, 10:17 PM
I got a grape press as a reward somewhere, did you not get info on that? 3 grapes, 1 xp, 15 coins, 1 hr to collection.

Thanks I think I missed it but I see the reward now, I'll wait! :)

jemimajessdamess
06-04-15, 10:17 PM
This sounds great, so excited! Is there a reason I can't upgrade my vineyard to level 2???? Keep going to click on it but nothing comes up?

AnniePMH
06-04-15, 10:20 PM
This sounds great, so excited! Is there a reason I can't upgrade my vineyard to level 2???? Keep going to click on it but nothing comes up?

Try to force close. I usually turn off my IPhone and then on again and after that it should work...

luna2cute
06-04-15, 10:21 PM

Thanks in advance!

Thank you!! :)

AnniePMH
06-04-15, 10:26 PM
More deco...

Grape Vine Fence (no RP from this:mad:)

Wine Barrels

luna2cute
06-04-15, 10:57 PM
Grape fence is pretty! We need more purple in our kingdoms. :)

More deco...

Grape Vine Fence (no RP from this:mad:)

Wine Barrels

AnniePMH
06-04-15, 11:03 PM
Very cute, I got a strawberry from the Vineyard:) That makes sense, wine and strawberries go perfectly together!:o

Edit: Added it to the other drops:

Drops from the lev 10 Vineyard Estate? Couldn't find that in post 2...I get the 68 grapes, 380 - 410 coins, 1-2xp, random drops of 1-3 coal, 1-3 water, 1-2 sugar, 1 -2 purple petal, 1 jewels, 1-2 strawberries...:) One to several of the different random drops. 3 hrs to next collection.

AnniePMH
06-04-15, 11:24 PM
Lol, must be tiny people inside the Vineyard estate, look at the difference in scale between Castle and Vineyard Estate lev 10...:confused:

ebenezermac
06-04-15, 11:52 PM
Purple cow should drop grapes....but doesn't.

WiseMinerva
06-05-15, 12:19 AM
I just collected from my vineyard estate for the first time. Built it last night before going to bed.
I didn't get anything. No corks or barrels.
How am I meant to upgrade if there isn't anything to collect?

AnniePMH
06-05-15, 12:26 AM
I just collected from my vineyard estate for the first time. Built it last night before going to bed.
I didn't get anything. No corks or barrels.
How am I meant to upgrade if there isn't anything to collect?

Do you have the option to upgrade it when you touch the Vineyard? If not, force close or turn off and then on your unit again:)

CharmOfLea
06-05-15, 12:45 AM
Ivy's Hut just dropped a grape for me. Forgive me it that has already been posted.

luna2cute
06-05-15, 12:48 AM
I just got the first individual prize, it's awesome! That is a lot of grape vines! ;) Love the added colour!

I can't make anything square though as the corners don't line up. Anyone else have this issue or is it just my OCD? They are either too far out from the other sides or too far in. I can't seem to make exact corners like other fencing.

I have had to make them in rows which takes up a lot of room to display them all.

Am I crazy?