PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story: Lady Pfefferknot's Visit! (EXPIRED EVENT) 6/4/15 - 6/29/15

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]

maz3girl
06-28-15, 12:53 PM
I'm on level 8 (I'm hustling now, I was on vacation for 8 days during the event so I missed a bunch of valuable time). I just caved and bought gems so I could speed up vineyard collection time.

littleonesmum
06-28-15, 01:05 PM
Just did some speeding of collections. Ate through 100 gems saved but I now have the kitty, 4574 grapes, level 9 estate, 21 barrels & 14 corks... To purchase remaining parts is 865 gems. Have another 100 odd gems in savings so will keep speeding & see what happens!

... Short time later have lvl 10 estate plus 5488 grapes. Spent 60 further gems on speeding thenof course Lady P gave me 20 back when I made the goal... Now frantic collection of grapes continues to see if I can contribute to that dog :D

mybunnytail
06-28-15, 01:13 PM
Is just me or has anyone else noticed a drastic change in the number of grape drops when harvesting strawberries? At the be gaining of this I was averaging 1 to 3 harvests now I can harvest 12+ and not get 1.

mreames
06-28-15, 01:24 PM
Is just me or has anyone else noticed a drastic change in the number of grape drops when harvesting strawberries? At the be gaining of this I was averaging 1 to 3 harvests now I can harvest 12+ and not get 1.

Most of us abandoned growing strawberries unless we just needed them for something else. The farms were just too much better. I don't remember the exact number but I think I received something like 7 grapes out of my first harvest from 60 plots.

fantaloonastic
06-28-15, 01:26 PM
500 grapes to go for the kitty and I gave up on the estate, been without internet too many days :( first time I'm not going to max out everything. Won't deny it hurst...a little.

Hollie1922
06-28-15, 01:48 PM
the counter of the community grapes has been stuck on 77% all day?! anyone else still at 77%?

ShibuyaCloth
06-28-15, 01:49 PM
the counter of the community grapes has been stuck on 77% all day?! anyone else still at 77%?

I see it at 78% for several hours now

meme1098
06-28-15, 02:22 PM
I see it at 78% for several hours now

It's been 78% all day since this morning....not moving at all.

parasurge
06-28-15, 02:25 PM
Its showing 78% for me as well. I have noticed the remaining grapes needed is going down just VERY slowly. It looks like we still need around 207Mil more grapes to be collected for the last goal. With less than 24 hours to go unfortunately it doesn't look like we will get the last community goal. :(

mreames
06-28-15, 02:34 PM
Its showing 78% for me as well. I have noticed the remaining grapes needed is going down just VERY slowly. It looks like we still need around 207Mil more grapes to be collected for the last goal. With less than 24 hours to go unfortunately it doesn't look like we will get the last community goal. :(

It'll either jump up and complete tomorrow or I won't participate anymore because it was set up to fail.

AlenaSnow
06-28-15, 02:43 PM

I've noticed it's moving VERY SLOW the past couple of days. I got the cat a long time ago, but I'm still spending all of my energy toward the last community goal.

mreames
06-28-15, 02:51 PM
I've noticed it's moving VERY SLOW the past couple of days. I got the cat a long time ago, but I'm still spending all of my energy toward the last community goal.

I'm pretty sure it's moved very slow during every weekend so far.

AlenaSnow
06-28-15, 02:53 PM
True. I noticed one day last week it was really going down quickly, then back to barely moving.

mreames
06-28-15, 03:01 PM
True. I noticed one day last week it was really going down quickly, then back to barely moving.

The very first community event ever in Dragon Story, long before they ever did one in Castle Story, required a miracle in the last hour. A miracle occurred. Lol

kingdomgirl1234
06-28-15, 04:02 PM
I'm pretty sure it's moved very slow during every weekend so far. yes and that doesn't make sense if the counter is on real time. Generally people have more time to collect on the weekend so the count should go more quickly. I think it is like those shows on TV that imply some one is not going to finish on time and of course they do. I hate that contrived suspense. Note how both the bundles are all for grapes when corks and barrels would have been welcome again to a lot of players.

mreames
06-28-15, 04:31 PM
The bundles used to surprise me but now I've come to expect them to be for the easiest things to get.
I've gotten to where I don't really pay much attention to the timer and count anymore. There aren't enough people in the forum to make a significant impact on 1.6 Billion needed parts. Every 1600 extra grapes is only one/1 millionth of the total. Lol

yes and that doesn't make sense if the counter is on real time. Generally people have more time to collect on the weekend so the count should go more quickly. I think it is like those shows on TV that imply some one is not going to finish on time and of course they do. I hate that contrived suspense. Note how both the bundles are all for grapes when corks and barrels would have been welcome again to a lot of players.

DrP4ever
06-28-15, 04:56 PM
Need 27 corks and 33 barrels with less than 24 hours. Not going to happen sadly

butterfly_25
06-28-15, 05:01 PM
It is cheaper to speed up the vineyard estate for 6 gems! Voila ... 3 items for 6 gems instead of at least 45 gems. No choice on what you get, but I'm planning that move towards the end when I see it's impossible to make it without gems.

Such a great idea. Now if only I had done this earlier, maybe I wouldn't have had to do it as much now? Well I've just used about 40-50 *free* gems and now only need 5 corks! What a difference. I will allow the last 5 to happen naturally lol.

Thank you so much for the great suggestion! I just try not to use gems so I didn't think about it like that. I have used it a few times when there was an hour or so left. But right away at 6 gems, I have my mentality set to think of that as too much too soon lol.

clinesweetcottage
06-28-15, 05:31 PM
I still have 29 corks and 4 barrels to go for level 10! 😢😭
Have been speeding the collection of the vineyard several times already, not sure I should continue to do that...
Reason to continue: it's so close to completion and the estate is a nice looking building. I want it to be functional too!
Reason to give up: it just drop few strawberries and I have 3 jewelers (+ Sabina's house) for jewels and Reindeer stabe for sugar (and ice cream!), so i'm not sure the drops will be really useful for me.
Arghh...I'm torn with desicion now!

kellbell710
06-28-15, 06:14 PM
I probably used 20 gems to finish the goal because I am impatient. I've been at 10 for 3 or 4 days and all Ive gotten is some coal and coins each collection. I'm maxed on the other items. I wish it dropped something more useful. I knew ahead of time what it dropped so I really can't complain.

gandalf72
06-28-15, 06:41 PM
I've collected 6800 grapes and will get more before the end, but this is disappointing. I'm 21 corks and 11 barrels away with only a couple more taps on the estate to go, so I guess I didn't make it, and the community seems too far away to get the final prize. RATS! With only 40 gems I can't get it that way either. This one was too hard to reach and I played A LOT!

Good luck to those who are closer and those with more gems to spend!

roguebee
06-28-15, 07:14 PM
1 more cork. Next collection should do it.

Lunaticus
06-28-15, 07:20 PM
7 corks and 6 barrels to go...

Lunaticus
06-28-15, 07:22 PM
Also the dog seems a long stretch.

luna2cute
06-28-15, 07:38 PM
I finished my vineyard several days ago, last weekend I think, and have to say, it is very worthwhile. To finish contrary to what some people may have said. Although it does not drop many strawberries, I do appreciate the few I get as I can always use them to make sweet feasts or to do trades. But the best part is it seems I no longer have to grow sugar cane or refine sugar! I sometimes get drops of up to four sugar and at drops every four hours my sugar mountain has grown fast! I do hope that the grapes stay and that we get some kind of recipe or goal/adventure to use them on. It would be a really nice addition. I have also gotten regular water drops, Aldo appreciated since I still have not found my first shard and constantly thirsty!! For those still working, don't give up, i finished early because I worked pretty much round the clock, but my drops were rude with corks too. They eventually evened out tho and I ended up with six corks over.

Cheers with our virtual wine!

Thanks for the encouragement. I was ready to give up with for too many barrels and corks needed to go from level 9 to 10 but I will keep trying.

Onwards and upwards!!!

eagleeye1186
06-28-15, 07:56 PM
I've collected 6800 grapes and will get more before the end, but this is disappointing. I'm 21 corks and 11 barrels away with only a couple more taps on the estate to go, so I guess I didn't make it, and the community seems too far away to get the final prize. RATS! With only 40 gems I can't get it that way either. This one was too hard to reach and I played A LOT!

I didn't have enough gems either, but I was able to speed up the vineyard for less gems and got finished! Good luck to you!

mreames
06-28-15, 08:21 PM
By the way, apparently the ending should have read 11:30 AM, NOT 11:30 pm. That's Pacific time.

Whether good or bad, I know she'll always love me. If nothing else, I hope she at least has a good stay. Nothing can go wrong! Everyone's ready for the grand event, right?

[==Update requires Level 15+ to participate, and is live 06/04 @ 12pm - 06/29 @ 11:30pm==]

post 1 updated. thanks M. SW

greywagtail
06-28-15, 09:47 PM
Y

Same here

29vanilla
06-28-15, 10:24 PM
I really don't want to have a lonely kitty and an empty dog house. Still collecting grapes - in the 7500 range. I know some are much higher than that so a big thanks to everyone. But I really want that little puppy. Will S8 adjust the timer.?

mreames
06-28-15, 11:13 PM
I really don't want to have a lonely kitty and an empty dog house. Still collecting grapes - in the 7500 range. I know some are much higher than that so a big thanks to everyone. But I really want that little puppy. Will S8 adjust the timer.?

I think they will adjust the counter, not the timer. It barely budged over the weekend. If they don't, it will be the first time they didn't.

29vanilla
06-28-15, 11:22 PM
I think they will adjust the counter, not the timer. It barely budged over the weekend. If they don't, it will be the first time they didn't.

I think your right! :). Earlier it seemed it was ticking off 25,000 grapes every 2 minutes; now it's about 500,000 every 2 minutes. That's quite an adjustment.

mreames
06-28-15, 11:45 PM
I hadn't seen the timer recently but you're right. I just saw it drop by about 550,000. I'll look again in a minute.

I think your right! :). Earlier it seemed it was ticking off 25,000 grapes every 2 minutes; now it's about 500,000 every 2 minutes. That's quite an adjustment.

mreames
06-28-15, 11:50 PM
I hadn't seen the timer recently but you're right. I just saw it drop by about 550,000. I'll look again in a minute.

At the current rate its dropping, we should get the dog with something less than an hour left.

CLOVERKAITO
06-29-15, 12:17 AM
at 31 c 29 b... so still need 9 c 11 b. I can do 4 more collections if I wake myself up every 3 hours with a timer, and that would give me 12 parts. And then it's a matter of whether I want to spend at least 18 gems to speed up... I did use a couple gems to speed it up the past two days to fit with my work schedule (ie, before breakfast / lunch break is over and if I have less than 30 min left before collecting, I speed it up with 1 gem to collect and then go back to work) sooooo I'll see.

One thing I know for sure is, once this event is over, I'm definitely not bringing my iPad mini to work. It's feeling tedious and burning too much data (no Wifi at work).

boden_brandt
06-29-15, 12:18 AM
If they are at work (or on their laptops) fiddling with the counter, then perhaps they could head over to the bug thread n help out there too.

jim23cash
06-29-15, 12:26 AM
I would like for all the players who claim that these events are "fixed", and we will always get the prize, to just CONSIDER that you might be wrong. What if your contribution is essential?
The rest of us have been collecting like crazy, trying to make up for all of the people who put away farmhouses and started playing normally after they got their individual prizes. I have over 9000 grapes, and will continue collecting until the end. As for the numbers changing, as more players level up, the more grapes they collect each time. All events have seen an increase in numbers towards the end. People start using gems to get the individual prizes, or to level up. Some players may collect more often, as they see the numbers are too low.
The one time that I know of when they changed ANYTHING to do with amounts, was in Fantasy Forest, and they told us about it multiple times! They have also extended at least one event, and AGAIN they told us about it multiple times! Why do you think they would not tell us all of the other times, if they were helping?
Get your farm houses back out, and collect as much as you can until it's over. That's how we win as a community.
I'm here until the end, contributing whatever I can.
Good Luck Everyone! :D

mreames
06-29-15, 12:27 AM
It's computerized and set up by timer.... I seriously doubt someone is physically adjusting the counter in the middle of the night.

If they are at work (or on their laptops) fiddling with the counter, then perhaps they could head over to the bug thread n help out there too.

mreames
06-29-15, 12:43 AM
Then we will be screwed every time. The meager amount we went up every weekend was probably the true amount players had an affect on the counter. I have as many grapes as you do by the way, even though I am one that says it doesn't matter what we do. No one seems to want to address the fact that 1600 extra grapes is only 1/one-millionth of the total. Do you really think there are that many forum users to make a difference? You and I have accounted for about an extra 6/one-millionths towards the total. How many forum users would it take to make up the other 999,994/one-millionths? ;) it would take over 333,000 people to make up the difference at that rate. I'm pretty sure there isn't anywhere near that many people on this forum. We are friends and neighbors but this is one point I respectfully beg to differ. :)

By the way, the counter changed only in the last hour or two... At the current rate we will get the final prize just before the end.

I would like for all the players who claim that these events are "fixed", and we will always get the prize, to just CONSIDER that you might be wrong. What if your contribution is essential?
The rest of us have been collecting like crazy, trying to make up for all of the people who put away farmhouses and started playing normally after they got their individual prizes. I have over 9000 grapes, and will continue collecting until the end. As for the numbers changing, as more players level up, the more grapes they collect each time. All events have seen an increase in numbers towards the end. People start using gems to get the individual prizes, or to level up. Some players may collect more often, as they see the numbers are too low.
The one time that I know of when they changed ANYTHING to do with amounts, was in Fantasy Forest, and they told us about it multiple times! They have also extended at least one event, and AGAIN they told us about it multiple times! Why do you think they would not tell us all of the other times, if they were helping?
Get your farm houses back out, and collect as much as you can until it's over. That's how we win as a community.

CharmOfLea
06-29-15, 01:00 AM
LOL I admit, it was fun times as I still believed in Santa Clause.

iLLUMI2012
06-29-15, 01:20 AM
10 hours to go and 21 corks and 18 barrels still needed.
39 parts in total.
10 collections (1 per hour) will give me 30 parts. I might have to collect every 30 mins at a cost of 5 gems per collection.
Don't know if I can make it to level 10. :(
Just wish we were getting 4 parts per collection at level 9.

bellibee
06-29-15, 01:32 AM
There is no way I will be able to complete the last level of the vinyard. I'm a long time L50 player and claimed the last individual prize over a week ago so yes, I am constantly playing and collecting grapes, corks and barrels. The goal is totally unrealistic within the time frame (unfortunately I have to work for a living and have four children to chase after) unless I spend 1200 gems to finish the building!!

boden_brandt
06-29-15, 01:45 AM
It's computerized and set up by timer.... I seriously doubt someone is physically adjusting the counter in the middle of the night.

You're absolutely right. I apologise. TL staff have better things to do than to creep into our kingdoms during the dark of night and mess with it.

My previous post was sarcastic, i'm sorry that it fell flat in written form. I believe the counter is fixed, and i was not wanting to get dragged into that debate, only to note that we truly don't know what they r capable of.

[S8] Elsa
06-29-15, 02:02 AM
You're absolutely right. I apologise. TL staff have better things to do than to creep into our kingdoms during the dark of night and mess with it.

My previous post was sarcastic, i'm sorry that it fell flat in written form. I believe the counter is fixed, and i was not wanting to get dragged into that debate, only to note that we truly don't know what they r capable of.

I can confirm no creeping was involved. ^^

The server saved the numbers but got stuck on the reflecting it on the counter part. Our engineering wizards fixed it and now it's reflecting correctly. This in addition to players going the extra mile in the final hours to help. Good luck, everyone! <3

boden_brandt
06-29-15, 02:10 AM
Elsa;1132678']I can confirm no creeping was involved. ^^

The server saved the numbers but got stuck on the reflecting it on the counter part. Our engineering wizards fixed it and now it's reflecting correctly. This in addition to players going the extra mile in the final hours to help. Good luck, everyone! <3

Thank you for quick response. Much appreciated.

AlenaSnow
06-29-15, 02:15 AM
Elsa;1132678']I can confirm no creeping was involved. ^^

Thanks for the update, Elsa.

AlenaSnow
06-29-15, 02:26 AM
Thanks to everyone still working so hard on the community prize! ;) I have another 16 minutes before I can collect from the vineyard again, so I'm staying awake until then to get those grapes (it's 2:24 am here), then back at it as soon as I get up in the morning. GREAT JOB EVERYONE! :D Good luck to everyone still collecting for their vineyard upgrades!!!

DragonThruTime
06-29-15, 04:10 AM
I won't be getting the final upgrade to the house either. I have 18 more corks and 1 barrel to go but not enough collections left to be able to get them all. This is the first time I haven't been able to meet the goal in an event.

xellosspoo
06-29-15, 04:13 AM
I'm just treally frustrated. I keep getting cork. I don't need any more cork. The fact that I'm over 45 corks and just reached 30 barrels is irritating. Yet each drop I have a 60% chance of getting 2 corks and 1 barrel (based off of what has been dropping for me.) it isn't like I can do anything with the extra cork you force onto me, except be irritated that it is blocking me from getting the barrels I need.

castleqt
06-29-15, 04:42 AM
Do we only get drops if we reach level 10 of the vineyard?

boden_brandt
06-29-15, 04:47 AM
After the event expires, these buildings usually only drop 50 or 500 coins, unless fully levelled up.

DragonThruTime
06-29-15, 05:05 AM
I'm just treally frustrated. I keep getting cork. I don't need any more cork. The fact that I'm over 45 corks and just reached 30 barrels is irritating. Yet each drop I have a 60% chance of getting 2 corks and 1 barrel (based off of what has been dropping for me.) it isn't like I can do anything with the extra cork you force onto me, except be irritated that it is blocking me from getting the barrels I need.

I'mjust the opposite. Until the last couple of drops, I kept getting 2 barrels and 1 cork. Too bad we can't exchange corks for barrels with each other. Lol

boden_brandt
06-29-15, 05:07 AM
Perhaps we will be able to earn them in the new version of the baron tent by tossing cabbages. Lol. Would be nice.

DragonThruTime
06-29-15, 05:22 AM
Perhaps we will be able to earn them in the new version of the baron tent by tossing cabbages. Lol. Would be nice.

Yes it would! Lol. Great idea!

xellosspoo
06-29-15, 06:11 AM
I'mjust the opposite. Until the last couple of drops, I kept getting 2 barrels and 1 cork. Too bad we can't exchange corks for barrels with each other. Lol

If we could trade I totally would. I am sending you all my cork vibes.

tarheel219
06-29-15, 06:22 AM
We got about 5 hours to go and we are at 91%. Going to need a strong push if we are going to get to bring home a puppy dog.

llamafarms
06-29-15, 06:36 AM
There is no way I will be able to complete the last level of the vinyard. I'm a long time L50 player and claimed the last individual prize over a week ago so yes, I am constantly playing and collecting grapes, corks and barrels. The goal is totally unrealistic within the time frame (unfortunately I have to work for a living and have four children to chase after) unless I spend 1200 gems to finish the building!!

Totally agree! I can't finish all the upgrades in time either. For me, getting the vineyard to level 10 is impossible. Oh well, building will just go into storage.

KadeeDid
06-29-15, 06:43 AM
Totally agree! I can't finish all the upgrades in time either. For me, getting the vineyard to level 10 is impossible. Oh well, building will just go into storage.

Is there an advantage to getting vineyard to level 10? I could speed up possibly but not sure if it is worth it.

I am still collecting grapes though received my cat a few days ago.

katbtodd
06-29-15, 06:45 AM
Is there an advantage to getting vineyard to level 10? I could speed up possibly but not sure if it is worth it.

I am still collecting grapes though received my cat a few days ago.

Depends on you if you think the drops are worth it I like the drops I been getting sugar coal and jewels and purple peddles

transberry
06-29-15, 06:50 AM

Did not want another incomplete building

Was at level 9 finally yesterday

Used about 60 gems to speed it up to level 10 while still collecting every 3 hours

Have over 7,000 grapes

Timer is wrong only had 1 more collection time left and barely had any corks or barrels

Had to spend about 100'gems to complete

Had to buy gems because stupid gem trap, the day I finally got alicorn it supposedly speed itself up and I lost 99% of gems I had saved up

Long time player with a job, this was impossible to complete without speeding up, If you don't work bit easier

Just wish I had speed it up when it was 3 gems not 6

mreames
06-29-15, 07:17 AM
We got about 5 hours to go and we are at 91%. Going to need a strong push if we are going to get to bring home a puppy dog.

Late last night.... Lol Ok, early, early this morning we needed and were getting a little over 1.6% per hour... We still need that and are on track to get the dog just in time. ;)

AlenaSnow
06-29-15, 08:14 AM
Do we only get drops if we reach level 10 of the vineyard?

I'm at 10 and still get grapes, along with sugar and pedals, etc., if that's your question. I don't recall the difference in the amount of grapes between 9 and 10 though, but it's at least in the 60s, maybe more.

chalconite
06-29-15, 08:29 AM
Still trying, now have 7754 grapes, all 40 corks, and 10 empty barrels. Think I will make it?
After fighting toothless, hairless, and sometimes boneless-fang beasts, skunkupines, and dire boars- I finally made it with 30 corks to spare and fewer gems. Oh and 9490 grapes so far. 3hrs 1min left.

AlenaSnow
06-29-15, 08:34 AM
After fighting toothless, hairless, and sometimes boneless-fang beasts, skunkupines, and dire boars- I finally made it with 30 corks to spare and fewer gems. Oh and 9490 grapes so far. 3hrs 1min left.

Congrats on making it! =) I ended up leaving a die boar around that was out of the way of my farmhouses. That way I didn't have to keep fighting beasts every collection or two.

AlenaSnow
06-29-15, 08:40 AM
Quote Originally Posted by xellosspoo View Post

I'm not sure if it works or not, but I read in an earlier posts that for some people, a hard reset would switch the item you receive more of-2 corks 1 barrel would switch to 1 cork two barrels. I'm not sure if it actually works or if it was just a fluke, but could be worth the try. Good luck!

DragonThruTime
06-29-15, 08:47 AM
I'm not sure if it works or not, but I read in an earlier posts that for some people, a hard reset would switch the item you receive more of-2 corks 1 barrel would switch to 1 cork two barrels. I'm not sure if it actually works or if it was just a fluke, but could be worth the try. Good luck!

Thanks for the tip. Unfortunately I read it too late to be able to use it. Lol. I will be 10 minutes short of being able to collect once more and need 15 more corks. 225 gems to complete it is out of my range. Oh well. Your tip is a thought for next time.

DragonThruTime
06-29-15, 08:48 AM
If we could trade I totally would. I am sending you all my cork vibes.

Thanks! And I'm sending barrel vibes your way. Good luck!

mreames
06-29-15, 08:51 AM
Thanks for the tip. Unfortunately I read it too late to be able to use it. Lol. I will be 10 minutes short of being able to collect once more and need 15 more corks. 225 gems to complete it is out of my range. Oh well. Your tip is a thought for next time.

While a risk, gems would be better spent speeding up the timer. 90 gems to speed up 15 times. But may not need all 15.

mybunnytail
06-29-15, 09:03 AM

Ummm! I went to bed and counter was at 79% wake and its at 95%. WOW a lot of people were up all night collecting!

redgirl2882
06-29-15, 09:17 AM
I did it I did it ��

Finally completed an event on Castle Story............
...............with only 2 hours and 34 minutes to spare!! Lol.

Am pretty darn sick of the sight of �� now though ��

The biggest thanks again to all you lot on here whose positivity and puns have kept me going xxxx

minndom
06-29-15, 09:17 AM
Looks like all the grapes don't get counted in the total sum.

mreames
06-29-15, 09:19 AM
Congrats! I'd say better late than never but you weren't late. ;)

I did it I did it ��

Finally completed an event on Castle Story............
...............with only 2 hours and 34 minutes to spare!! Lol.

Am pretty **** sick of the sight of �� now though.

The biggest thanks again to all you lot on here whose positivity and puns have kept me going xxxx

gigi235
06-29-15, 09:50 AM
Hi all, I found it less expensive jewel wise to speed up the collection time, versus paying for corks & barrels individually. 6 gems to speed up & get 2 corks & 2 barrels (or whatever the drops are) compared to 15 gems for one cork. If you are close and have the gems try this method. Good luck

parasurge
06-29-15, 09:54 AM
So we are down to approximately 22.5mil grapes to collect with a 1 and a half to go. Very curious if we make it or not.

ReinierMamaWouter
06-29-15, 09:54 AM
7765 Grapes. Level 10 vineyard. In 40 minutes I collect from my vineyard for the last time during this event. It's been alot of work but when I got to level 10 saturday morning (48 hours before the event ended; my time) I was happy.
Oh, and I never gemmed up once.

mreames
06-29-15, 09:56 AM
7765 Grapes. Level 10 vineyard. In 40 minutes I collect from my vineyard for the last time during this event. It's been alot of work but when I got to level 10 saturday morning (48 hours before the event ended; my time) I was happy.

Congrats! :)

mreames
06-29-15, 09:57 AM
So we are down to approximately 22.5mil grapes to collect with a 1 and a half to go. Very curious if we make it or not.

I feel positive we will make it. It should be at 98% in the next 15 minutes or so. ;)

storm1804
06-29-15, 10:07 AM
I feel positive we will make it. It should be at 98% in the next 15 minutes or so. ;)

yep. it's 98% now. maybe we'll make it✌��️

Chaotarch
06-29-15, 10:07 AM
lol, only boring 20k:rolleyes:

congrats to Annie <3

ReinierMamaWouter
06-29-15, 10:26 AM

congrats to Annie <3

Wow! That's alot of Grapes!!!!

tarheel219
06-29-15, 10:34 AM
11 million grapes left and we have just under 1 hour. I think we make it with 10 mins to spare.

sweerfarmer
06-29-15, 10:42 AM
Hi, just curious to know if this vineyard drops anything after this event? Also will it drop anything if it's on level 9? I tried my best but couldn't make it to level 10:(

nessa005
06-29-15, 10:46 AM
Is just over 8 million doable in 45 min?

tarheel219
06-29-15, 10:53 AM

We are now at just under 6 million with 37 minutes left. Looks like the strong push at the end is going to work!!

kittensabc
06-29-15, 10:53 AM
They have never not given us the final prize in any community event in the history of TL/S8.

meme1098
06-29-15, 10:54 AM
Hi, just curious to know if this vineyard drops anything after this event? Also will it drop anything if it's on level 9? I tried my best but couldn't make it to level 10:(

Don't feel alone. I just barely made it to level 9 last week & knew I wouldn't complete the vineyard. Not worried though since the drops are items I'm maxed on 95% of the time anyway. I'm a long time player & this is the first time that I haven't completed a goal. I'm sure there are many other players in our position.
Drops are listed on the first page of this thread.
Coal, water, sugar, petals, jewels or strawberries

Blanche_Lady
06-29-15, 10:55 AM

I have the same question

BuddyB111
06-29-15, 10:56 AM

congrats to Annie <3

That's seriously impressive! :cool: Makes my 6433 seem pretty insignificant LOL! :p Not long now until I get a new dog! :D

fantaloonastic
06-29-15, 11:01 AM
Juuust got my vineyard to lvl 8 so at least it looks good. Still 31 grapes short

Chaotarch
06-29-15, 11:05 AM

congrats to Annie <3 <--- lol, she has 100k:p

ok, you can go over 10k, lol, do it first, now its your time NAT <3
done the first 10k in <2h, so the other 10k are not heroic...:rolleyes:

AlenaSnow
06-29-15, 11:14 AM
We are so close! 15 minutes left! Using my extra energy for the final push! =) ohhh....YAY we just got the dog!

storm1804
06-29-15, 11:16 AM
i wonder what it drops

mybunnytail
So excited I DID it. I leveled to estate to 10 and competed the event with a only half hour to go.

This was only my econd event and boy was it different than the other one I was able level my garden to the end with days to spare but never got enough tulips to get final prize. This time I got the last prize over a week ago yet I just now got my estate finished.

Queenzod
Good timing! The goggie is soooo cute! Love the butt wiggle.

AlenaSnow
06-29-15, 11:17 AM
I just gladly put my farmhouses away. Haha Good luck to everyone collecting for upgrade in the final minutes!

Anaboe
We did it, with 15 minutes left on the counter. Gratz everybody, and TL, thanks for ethe help!

DragonThruTime
While a risk, gems would be better spent speeding up the timer. 90 gems to speed up 15 times. But may not need all 15.

Hi all, I found it less expensive jewel wise to speed up the collection time, versus paying for corks & barrels individually. 6 gems to speed up & get 2 corks & 2 barrels (or whatever the drops are) compared to 15 gems for one cork. If you are close and have the gems try this method. Good luck

Thank you both for that tip. That's what I did and reached level 10 with 14 minutes to spare. Lol. Huzzah!

boden_brandt
06-29-15, 11:19 AM
Honestly... Who named the dog. Lol

tarheel219
06-29-15, 11:19 AM
I just gladly put my farmhouses away. Haha Good luck to everyone collecting for upgrade in the final minutes!

Removing mine also. Now I got a lot more room!!!! I had 18 up.

AnniePMH
06-29-15, 11:22 AM
Lol, got milk from the little guy...:rolleyes:

mybunnytail
06-29-15, 11:25 AM

I think it is a French bulldog

CLOVERKAITO
06-29-15, 11:28 AM
Sped up three times and got enough c & b to upgrade to level 10, then got the 20 gems reward =) so the reward sort of paid for the speed ups. No souvenir barrel for me this time but that's fine, I can't justify spending more gems for a souvenir.

kimberly0822
06-29-15, 11:33 AM
Took a little over 200 gems to get my vineyard to level 10. Dont imagine it was worth the cost, but was too worried that i would miss out on something if i didnt complete. If another event like this shows up, i will gladly pass. Too much going on with the event, and the random drop rate to level up was unreasonable for anyone that doesnt play the game 24/7. Love the game though, and that puppy..the cutest thing in my kingdom! ��

dezzzila
06-29-15, 11:42 AM
I still have goals for upgrading my vinyard that are for 5 and 7 more days. I thought this event ended today? I'm confused

katbtodd
06-29-15, 11:50 AM
My grape smasher still dropping grapes

mreames
06-29-15, 11:56 AM
Congrats! Glad you were able to do it! ;)

shannonwolf
06-29-15, 11:56 AM
my doggie isn't showing up. Is there something particular needed for him to arrrive?

kuppikahvia
06-29-15, 11:58 AM
I was not given the dog yet, too :(

mreames
06-29-15, 11:59 AM
my doggie isn't showing up. Is there something particular needed for him to arrrive?

Close out your game, go back in and should get a notice or its already in your storage.

(Edit: I'm assuming you qualified for community prizes) ;)

Beeville99
06-29-15, 12:02 PM
I did a hard restart on my game, and then the doggie was there!

sweerfarmer
06-29-15, 12:05 PM
Thanks, We are in the same boat, thanks for answering🌼

jessiefromshimerville
06-29-15, 12:09 PM
The community status on the event just disappeared. That was very anticlimactic after spending weeks on this event- it is really rude to not have a final explanation of what happened. We needed 5 percent more grapes to reach the dog prize with 2 hours to go. So which glitch is it
this time. Is the bug that we all are missing our dog or is the bug the fact that we did get get a message saying the time expired and we did not get enough grapes to get the dog?

jessiefromshimerville
06-29-15, 12:13 PM
The dog just showed up as soon as I posted

riverly
06-29-15, 12:18 PM
Shrinking buildings, dogs and cats living together. Mass hysteria!

reliquary
06-29-15, 12:19 PM
The community status on the event just disappeared. That was very anticlimactic after spending weeks on this event- it is really rude to not have a final explanation of what happened. We needed 5 percent more grapes to reach the dog prize with 2 hours to go. So which glitch is it
this time. Is the bug that we all are missing our dog or is the bug the fact that we did get get a message saying the time expired and we did not get enough grapes to get the dog?

We got the dog...its in your storage, or force quit ....and then it will be in your storage

The community % counter is a hoax...it is not an accurate quote of community count...it never was.
It is a cut cornered, cheap-o to code pretend like we are getting closer to the goals.

So the doggy gives milk....mmmmOK?
And the lv10 vineyard gives sugar and petals...woohoo?

I'm gonna take a break from this game.....just like TL did over the past few weeks

CranberrySweet
06-29-15, 12:27 PM
Hmmmm so I didn't get my estate finished, I'm sadly stuck on level 6. However it's still dropping corks and barrels, and I still have the A Mother's Concern quest available with a 5 day counter. So it looks like I should be able to keep working on it, except, my estate no longer has the upgrade bar when I tap it.

I'm not sure which part of this is bugged, but it has to be somewhere.

I did get my doggie no problem.

storm1804
06-29-15, 12:35 PM
my grape press has just given me grapes & the daily trade for grapes is still available...

mreames
06-29-15, 12:36 PM
I don't consider the counter a bad thing. It's virtually impossible to know what a realistic number would be, anyway. The true challenge is in the individual goals. Certainly a lot of people worked hard and can feel good about it. ;)

We got the dog...its in your storage, or force quit ....and then it will be in your storage

The community % counter is a hoax...it is not an accurate quote of community count...it never was.
It is a cut cornered, cheap-o to code pretend like we are getting closer to the goals.

I'm gonna take a break from this game.....just like TL did over the past few weeks

mreames
06-29-15, 12:38 PM
Often times items in game appear to continue working after the event is over but normally it doesn't last long.

Hmmmm so I didn't get my estate finished, I'm sadly stuck on level 6. However it's still dropping corks and barrels, and I still have the A Mother's Concern quest available with a 5 day counter. So it looks like I should be able to keep working on it, except, my estate no longer has the upgrade bar when I tap it.

I'm not sure which part of this is bugged, but it has to be somewhere.

I did get my doggie no problem.

Wicca70
06-29-15, 12:40 PM
I played the entire 25 days and it is possible to not spend any money on rushing to finish and to collect the community prizes each and every one! So proud of myself!

trailbean
06-29-15, 12:44 PM

How do you know the doggy gives milk? Did you spend gems to speed it up?

desele
06-29-15, 12:55 PM
So did I. I find the lack of information and clear definitions of what is required to attain goals to be very frustrating. A game is supposed to be fun!

AnniePMH
06-29-15, 12:56 PM
Lol, got milk from the little guy...:rolleyes:

How do you know the doggy gives milk? Did you spend gems to speed it up?

I did, lol...:rolleyes:

dala12
06-29-15, 12:56 PM
Okay, I am at level 9. When I do not press on expire can I go on?

jackalope99
06-29-15, 12:58 PM
I don't consider the counter a bad thing. It's virtually impossible to know what a realistic number would be, anyway. The true challenge is in the individual goals. Certainly a lot of people worked hard and can feel good about it. ;)

I'm with you. Anyway, even if the counter is a "hoax" (bit of a dramatic word choice) who cares, as long as we get the prizes in the end.

I myself didn't get the cat (luckily I'm a dog person anyway! :)). The bigger disappointment was that I only got my estate to level 8, though at least it looks finished now. I'll probably keep it just because I like the looks of it, and the drops aren't things I'm usually short on anyway. If I didn't work, or if I played away from home, I definitely could have gotten it to level 10, so I don't think it was an unrealistic goal, I just choose not to let the game take over my life.

CranberrySweet
06-29-15, 01:03 PM
Often times items in game appear to continue working after the event is over but normally it doesn't last long.

Right, I know that, but why does the quest have a 5 day expiration counter on it? Seems a bit long considering it should've been coded to end with the others at the end of the event.

Marmalademuffin
06-29-15, 01:15 PM
I really enjoyed this quest. All the prizes were nice and I like the pets. The grapes were so pretty and I miss them. I really love the vineyard and when I have time to redecorate I would like to make it larger and put out more grapes. I only just got to level 10 this morning but lots of days I was busy and I never felt rushed or pressured through this whole event. No getting up in the night! So I felt it was just right in duration and difficulty. Thanks!

katbtodd
06-29-15, 01:17 PM
My grape smasher is,still dropping

boden_brandt
06-29-15, 01:20 PM
Right, I know that, but why does the quest have a 5 day expiration counter on it? Seems a bit long considering it should've been coded to end with the others at the end of the event.

Because the left hand doesn't know what the right is doing. Whoever coded the buildings didn't confer with whoever wrote the goal book n neither spoke to the staff member who announced the quest. The community grape timer ended at 11:30am, the announcement (post one) said this all finished at 11:30 pm (n did so for 3 weeks), the goal book says 5 more days, n grapes r still dropping left n right. But hey, Frenchie's cute...right?

BuddyB111
06-29-15, 02:13 PM
I just got jewels and sugar from my vineyard.

The cat and dog are now officially the favourite things in my Kingdom and will shortly be joined by a baby Skunkupine! :cool:

kristin_R
06-29-15, 03:00 PM
Bummer:(:(!! Boo :rolleyes::rolleyes:Lame:confused::confused:!! NOOOOOO😖😖!! Freakin WOW:mad::mad:!! I still need barrels for My level 9 vineyard but I'm out of time. I understand that the event was timed so I knew I wouldn't get the reward for upgrading once the timer ran out but can't I at least continue to upgrade?? Because of all the timed goals I think I only got 1 book reward.

Like most of you, I work and have a family but I feel like I played my fingertips off and still failed. :(:(:(:(

madeinseattle
06-29-15, 03:33 PM
My grape smasher is,still dropping

So is mine..I'm still collecting grapes from my vineyard too..but nowhere to put them..:)

madeinseattle
06-29-15, 03:35 PM
I just got jewels and sugar from my vineyard.

The cat and dog are now officially the favourite things in my Kingdom and will shortly be joined by a baby Skunkupine! :cool:

Lucky you! The only thing I'm getting from mine is grapes. At least before I too got sugar but now there is only grapes with no where to put them :(

mreames
06-29-15, 03:36 PM
So is mine..I'm still collecting grapes from my vineyard too..but nowhere to put them..:)

Now it's time to do something with the grapes, so have a glass of wine, sweetie. Lol ;)

mreames
06-29-15, 03:38 PM
You were probably just full of whatever else it dropped. ;) mine just gave me strawberries and coal. I never thought I'd see the day to be glad to get coal but you know how quickly I'm going through it now. Lol

Lucky you! The only thing I'm getting from mine is grapes. At least before I too got sugar but now there is only grapes with no where to put them :(

BuddyB111
06-29-15, 03:44 PM

Would the grapes be sour grapes? :D Maybe through drops will be totally random. Will be watching for information because I haven't decided yet to keep the building out or put it in storage.

madeinseattle
06-29-15, 03:50 PM
Now it's time to do something with the grapes, so have a glass of wine, sweetie. Lol ;)

Don't mind if I do..your place or mine sweetie :)

madeinseattle
06-29-15, 03:59 PM
Would the grapes be sour grapes? :D Maybe through drops will be totally random. Will be watching for information because I haven't decided yet to keep the building out or put it in storage.

Well I'm hoping soon we will have something to use those grapes with..sour or not..I would love to see something new for us to make in the kitchen! As for putting my vineyard in storage..worked way too long and hard to put it away just yet.

jessicabrown2006
06-29-15, 03:59 PM

Bad luck, I was fortunate to only need the corks and barrels to finish it.
I still had to spend 78 gems speeding up, but with 20 back and 30 waiting for farm story 2 I didnt think it was too bad.

Fantesea
06-29-15, 04:05 PM
[QUOTE=mybunnytail;1132895]I think it is a French bulldog[/QUOTE

Fantesea
06-29-15, 04:10 PM

Clearly didn't check dictionary definitions! 😂

mybunnytail
06-29-15, 04:25 PM
[QUOTE=mybunnytail;1132895]I think it is a French bulldog[/QUOTE

Sorry but I hope that is not how they came up with the name.

mybunnytail
06-29-15, 04:49 PM
I have been devoting so much time to this event (setting a timer, working my chores and such around collections). That now I feel lost.�� ��

kimberly0822
06-29-15, 04:54 PM
I used gems to speed up the drops so i could get to level 10. Seems like sacing the gems and not leveling up would have been a better idea. Drops are insignificant, at least so far.

AnniePMH
06-29-15, 05:06 PM

congrats to Annie <3

Thank you:o Funny how grapes were much more enjoyable to collect than tulips, and I'm still not feeling bored with the grapes!:confused: I still don't want anything to do with tulips...:eek:

judyvines
06-29-15, 05:13 PM
I just got a push notice about collecting trade tickets for "something big" this coming Thursday. I imagine we may be getting the long awaited expansions.

macdonald
06-29-15, 05:16 PM
Yep just got same notice, about trade tickets..

AnniePMH
06-29-15, 05:34 PM

I used gems to speed up the drops so i could get to level 10. Seems like sacing the gems and not leveling up would have been a better idea. Drops are insignificant, at least so far.

The drops from my Estate seem to be the same as during the event, minus the grapes...Sugar, coal, water, strawberries, jewels and/or purple petals. One to several different items, 1-3 of the items that drop. If you aren't already, start doing Shibuya's u-goals, and you will most likely not be maxed for a long time. At least not on all of these items, lol:)

roguebee
06-29-15, 05:44 PM
Still collecting grapes for the community goal...

SpiritWind00
06-29-15, 07:44 PM
I've mentioned to the team about grapes still dropping from the various items...

but more importantly.... a big congratulations from me to you on doing such an excellent job with this event! I know we didn't all finish the Estate, but I've enjoyed reading how much effort was put in to trying to get there. I will leave some feedback for the team about random drops in events. I'm sure we can find a happy medium with these long events.

So take a breath, take a couple of days out to find your equilibrium and then buckle on your belts in case we get an update this week (will check on this!).... the in-game pop up mentioned above sounds intriguing!

I've already updated the Building Guide with the Vineyard Estate information. I'll add the new puppy to the Inventory Guide and do of the cross referencing of drops etc when I have a bit of time in the next day or 2.

Well done everyone!

tigarlilyvol
06-29-15, 08:31 PM
Cheers everyone-have a glass of grape juice or wine

Blackfaer
06-29-15, 10:20 PM
Really disappointed in this one. Still have the goal to upgrade to level 9 but can't upgrade to level 8 despite earning enough corks finally a few minutes before the challenge ended... Somehow the upgrade from 7 to 8 didn't register, and of course you can't upgrade anymore. I'm fine with not making level ten and getting the drops but I expected at least to be able to complete the goal that told me I had three more days. Also, level 7 looks dumb, the roof is unfinished.

chezkaye13
06-29-15, 11:22 PM
Why are we not allowed to finish the estate? I don't care about not getting the gems. I just want to finish the vineyard estate. I have played this game every day for 2 1/2 years and I played this event every day and came up 12 cork/barrels short. I was able to get all of the other prizes. Apparently TL expects us to spend 24/7 on this game. I am just really, really, REALLY not happy with this latest event! Have never rated TL games but I think I'm going to start! Player satisfaction is second to $$$$$ with TL. TL games I am playing or have played - Castle Story, Dragon Story, Fantasy Forest, Farm Story, Restaurant Story, Bakery Story, Restaurant Story 2, Fashion Story, Home Design Story, City Story Metro, Pet Shop Story, Zoo Story 2, Wonderland. Some I quit playing because I could go no further. Others I quit playing because you couldn't advance without spending real $$ and lots of them. Wonderland I quit playing because after all the hoopla TL apparently lost interest and the goals stopped. Felt sorry for the people who spent real money on that game! Sorry TL, your decision to not allow us to finish the estate is wrong. It wasn't a part of the prize package. We had to buy it so we should be able to finish it!

Dragosle
06-30-15, 12:27 AM
Wasn't able to complete the last goal without spending gem. I was so close at 30/40 Corks and 28/40 Barrels for the last upgrade, so I spent gems to skip the wait time in the last 15 minutes to collect enough for upgrade, and with the 20 gems reward I only end up using 13 gems :D

I was much efficient to skip wait time than buying directly the materials.

BuddyB111
06-30-15, 01:20 AM
Latest drop - jewels, coal, sugar and purple petals. Water from grape press.

Wonkaland99
06-30-15, 01:29 AM
I'm one of the lucky ones with parity between corks and barrels all along. Reading the thread I'm wondering if it's because I play on Android and my tablet is closed down overnight.
I averaged 5 collections a day without knocking myself out, didn't spend a single gem, and finished with a day to spare. So 20 gems profit towards the Barracks which I have been saving for.
Really sorry for those who didn't make it, but I've had a lot of enjoyment for 3 weeks and I'm HAPPY!

mnhockey12
06-30-15, 04:55 AM
Level 5 would not let me upgrade to level 6 for half a day. Once it did, now nothing drops but coins, so I won't be able to get to level 7 in time to finish #6 task. How can I get the next task done to level 9 if nothing drops?

jackalope99
06-30-15, 06:36 AM
Does anyone know what drops the grape masher will continue to give? So far I've only gotten purple petals, anyone gotten anything else?

katbtodd
06-30-15, 07:06 AM
Does anyone know what drops the grape masher will continue to give? So far I've only gotten purple petals, anyone gotten anything else?

Water or purple peddles

madeinseattle
06-30-15, 02:46 PM
The drops from my Estate seem to be the same as during the event, minus the grapes...Sugar, coal, water, strawberries, jewels and/or purple petals. One to several different items, 1-3 of the items that drop. If you aren't already, start doing Shibuya's u-goals, and you will most likely not be maxed for a long time. At least not on all of these items, lol:)

I found the unofficial goals...I have actually done one...lost my quest book...compared to the rest of the goals that one must be the easiest to do. :)

SpiritWind00
06-30-15, 03:02 PM
Level 5 would not let me upgrade to level 6 for half a day. Once it did, now nothing drops but coins, so I won't be able to get to level 7 in time to finish #6 task. How can I get the next task done to level 9 if nothing drops?

Now that the event is over, corks and barrels do not drop. The only way to upgrade now is through gems. I'm sorry you didn't finish...

luke1100
06-30-15, 03:15 PM
Now that the event is over, corks and barrels do not drop. The only way to upgrade now is through gems. I'm sorry you didn't finish...
I don't even get the option to upgrade. When I tap on the estate it just tells me the level its at (6), the same as other buildings that are fully upgraded.
Also, all I've had drop from it is coins. Nothing else at all.
Oh and I haven't seen any pop up about Thursday (trade tickets).

i will check on the upgrade option... Thanks for letting me know. SW

PikaSquirrel
06-30-15, 03:22 PM
I don't even get the option to upgrade. When I tap on the estate it just tells me the level its at (6), the same as other buildings that are fully upgraded.
Also, all I've had drop from it is coins. Nothing else at all.
Oh and I haven't seen any pop up about Thursday (trade tickets).

i will check on the upgrade option... Thanks for letting me know. SW

Please try force closing your game. You should see the option to upgrade your building. Let me know if you still don't see it after force closing and I'll check it out for you.

Winx827
06-30-15, 03:27 PM
When I collect from my vineyard only coins are produced. I'm only at level 7 and the goal is level 9.
Help me!

PikaSquirrel
06-30-15, 03:35 PM
You can see the second post of this thread for info on what drops at each level of the Vineyard Estate. Now that the event is over, only a level 10 Vineyard Estate will drop items along with Coins and XP.

litab16
06-30-15, 05:40 PM
You can see the second post of this thread for info on what drops at each level of the Vineyard Estate. Now that the event is over, only a level 10 Vineyard Estate will drop items along with Coins and XP.

So those of use who got only periodic drops of barrels and could not get to level 10 will never be able to do so?

Winx827
06-30-15, 05:40 PM
How do I complete 'A Mother's Concern' then?

SpiritWind00
06-30-15, 08:35 PM
So those of use who got only periodic drops of barrels and could not get to level 10 will never be able to do so?
The Vineyard can now only be upgraded with gems as the event has concluded...

How do I complete 'A Mother's Concern' then?
Unfortunate as the event is over, you can't complete the goal. Just wait for it to expire. Sorry....

PJColley
07-01-15, 02:18 AM
I only reached Level 8 for my Vineyard Estate. I was just wondering, what are the drops from a Level 10 Vineyard Estate? I don't want to spend Gems to upgrade if the only drops are coins.
Thank you!
Colley Court AND Coal Country :D

AnniePMH
07-01-15, 02:52 AM
I only reached Level 8 for my Vineyard Estate. I was just wondering, what are the drops from a Level 10 Vineyard Estate? I don't want to spend Gems to upgrade if the only drops are coins.
Thank you!
Colley Court AND Coal Country :D

Coins and xp. Strawberries, coal, water, purple petals, jewels, sugar. One or several different items, 1-3 of the item that drops:)

CoalCountry
07-01-15, 05:10 AM
Coins and xp. Strawberries, coal, water, purple petals, jewels, sugar. One or several different items, 1-3 of the item that drops:)

THANK YOU, AnniePMH!

AnniePMH
07-01-15, 06:03 AM
You're very welcome:)

mnhockey12
07-01-15, 07:05 AM
I still have 5 days to complete A Mother's Concern, which requires upgrading to level 9. So your telling me the the only way to complete this quest is through gems??? Why is this quest even here if the only way to play is by buying gems? So disappointed in you guys...what a waste of my time.

tanna72670
07-01-15, 08:57 AM
When is the next community challenge and how often do they happen. I'm new to the forum and still haven't figured it out yet

luke1100
07-01-15, 02:23 PM
Please try force closing your game. You should see the option to upgrade your building. Let me know if you still don't see it after force closing and I'll check it out for you.

Force closing worked, thanks�� although as we can't get corks or barrels anymore and I'm not spending my gems, the estate will have to stay at level6. Can't TL give us the option to upgrade using the millions of coins we've collected?!

Oh and still no ticket pop up

bellibee
07-01-15, 03:22 PM
I'm not spending gems either, my vineyard is already in storage. It only drops 350 coins even at L9 I need the space for better things. Annoyed that I spent so much time, effort and goods upgrading this building for nothing. 1200 to finish.....um I don't think so!!

luna2cute
07-01-15, 03:23 PM
I got to level 9 and don't think I even have the option to upgrade with gems. Better double check my vineyard again.

DadaEtGregg
07-02-15, 12:39 AM
Since I have reached Level 6 of the Vineyard Estate: cork or barrel are NOT dropping AT ALL! So I can't reach Level 7! Too bad,please Help.

SpiritWind00
07-02-15, 01:59 AM
Since I have reached Level 6 of the Vineyard Estate: cork or barrel are NOT dropping AT ALL! So I can't reach Level 7! Too bad,please Help.
The Vineyard can now only be upgraded with gems as the event has concluded... Sorry...

Corks and barrels only dropped for the duration of the event. You can put your unfinished building into storage if you don't want to or can't upgrade it with gems. An unfinished Vineyard will continue to drop coins only.

tuffyjkitten
07-02-15, 10:47 AM
The grape press also continues to drop water, so I left mine out.

iLLUMI2012
07-03-15, 02:55 AM
I'm not spending gems either, my vineyard is already in storage. It only drops 350 coins even at L9 I need the space for better things. Annoyed that I spent so much time, effort and goods upgrading this building for nothing. 1200 to finish.....um I don't think so!!

In the last 3 hours I was at level 9 and still needed 20+ corks and 20 barrels. So I took the plunge and used gems to complete the building.
It cost around 80 gems to get those parts. But as I completed the last goal in time I got 20 gems back. So it really only cost around 60 gems.
So even if someone only reached level 9 in say the last 30 minutes of the event they could have still reached level 10 by using 160+ gems and then got 20 gems back. :)

iLLUMI2012
07-03-15, 03:01 AM
Wasn't able to complete the last goal without spending gem. I was so close at 30/40 Corks and 28/40 Barrels for the last upgrade, so I spent gems to skip the wait time in the last 15 minutes to collect enough for upgrade, and with the 20 gems reward I only end up using 13 gems :D

I was much efficient to skip wait time than buying directly the materials.
Well done! And that was the key to finishing the event, using gems to shorten collection times or bypass the collection time.

Now we have another building that drops much needed parts for future goals and events. :) Gems well spent if you ask me. It's all about investing in the game so that you're prepared for future events.

accountname16
07-03-15, 06:59 AM
Anyone else start having a problem with their vineyard only giving coins and no grapes, corks, or barrels anymore? I can't upgrade beyond level 4 because I can't get the supplies. The challenges are still going on and I have the upgrade button, but no supplies.

Thanks for your help!

PJColley
07-03-15, 07:51 AM
I was only able to upgrade my Vineyard Estate to Level 8. I know how many Gems it will take for me to finish upgrading to Level 9. But once I reach Level 9, how many Gems will I need to reach from 9 to Level 10?
Thank you!:confused:

ktorewqas
07-03-15, 08:06 AM
The event is ended so the corks, barrels, and grapes are not dropping any more

ktorewqas
07-03-15, 08:08 AM
I was only able to upgrade my Vineyard Estate to Level 8. I know how many Gems it will take for me to finish upgrading to Level 9. But once I reach Level 9, how many Gems will I need to reach from 9 to Level 10?
Thank you!:confused:

Cork: 15 gems each, barrels: 25 gems each, so it will cost you 1,600 gems

robotparade
07-03-15, 10:45 AM
Since the event is finished, I think you would have to spend gems now to finish.

jason_valleywood
07-03-15, 12:08 PM
i was sick for two to three days of gastroenteritis. The Vineyard Estate of Lady Pfferknott, of one goal to complete event expired when I got better. But one event still goes, upgrade Vineyard Estate to Level 9. The Vineyard Estate stopped dropping corks and oak barrels after Level 7 when one event was not completed. I hit the Vineyard Estate it only drops coins. I recently bought gems to buy oak barrels and corks to Level 8. And still doesn't drop oak barrels and corks at the a Vineyard Estate. Is it because there are no more grape event. My Storm 8 ID is jason_valleywood. I would like to know why it isn't dropping oak barrels and corks. Please post a reply thread.

Korlcek
07-03-15, 01:44 PM
i was sick for two to three days of gastroenteritis. The Vineyard Estate of Lady Pfferknott, of one goal to complete event expired when I got better. But one event still goes, upgrade Vineyard Estate to Level 9. The Vineyard Estate stopped dropping corks and oak barrels after Level 7 when one event was not completed. I hit the Vineyard Estate it only drops coins. I recently bought gems to buy oak barrels and corks to Level 8. And still doesn't drop oak barrels and corks at the a Vineyard Estate. Is it because there are no more grape event. My Storm 8 ID is jason_valleywood. I would like to know why it isn't dropping oak barrels and corks. Please post a reply thread.
I agree that it is not fair to the players who still have active quests for vineyard not to drop items any more. I understand the event is over as such, but then there should also be no active quests for the same event, or, as long as the quests are still on timer, allow them to be completed without the use of gems.

SpiritWind00
07-03-15, 04:47 PM
To recap: The Vineyard can now only be upgraded with gems as the event has concluded.

Corks and barrels only dropped for the duration of the event. You can put your unfinished building into storage if you don't want to or can't upgrade it with gems. An unfinished Vineyard will continue to drop coins only.

Please do not create duplicate threads about the Vineyard; all questions can continue to be made here. Thanks. ;)

jdygmgi
07-06-15, 02:53 AM
Now we have another building that drops much needed parts for future goals and events.

You must be joking if you say few coal, water, sugar, purple petal, jewels or strawberries are much needed parts for future goals and events. My uncompleted vineyard estate is abandoned in the darkness forever.

Wonkaland99
07-06-15, 07:24 AM
Agree about some of the drops, but personally I never have enough sugar, and at the moment jewels are badly needed.

litab16
07-07-15, 04:25 PM
Well done! And that was the key to finishing the event, using gems to shorten collection times or bypass the collection time.

Now we have another building that drops much needed parts for future goals and events. :) Gems well spent if you ask me. It's all about investing in the game so that you're prepared for future events.

Actually I did use gems to speed up collection times, but it did not help because barrels did not drop regularly. I had plenty of corks left over, but am still stuck with a useless building at level nine. I have spent my last dime on this game.