PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story: Lady Pfefferknot's Visit! (EXPIRED EVENT) 6/4/15 - 6/29/15

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8

camber16
06-19-15, 12:57 AM
I swear Im getting a hangover from collecting so many grapes!
Only 639 grapes away from kitty *grins*
And ONE cork away from Level 8.

anurulz
06-19-15, 01:35 AM
I swear Im getting a hangover from collecting so many grapes!
Only 639 grapes away from kitty *grins*
And ONE cork away from Level 8.

I caved to temptation and gemmed my last cork to level 8.. And realized that my vineyard shrunk instead of growing out of construction zone...lol!! S8 really shud start sizing the buildings...last event was for ants and this is for birds apparently..

camber16
06-19-15, 02:22 AM
I caved to temptation and gemmed my last cork to level 8.. And realized that my vineyard shrunk instead of growing out of construction zone...lol!! S8 really shud start sizing the buildings...last event was for ants and this is for birds apparently..
I waited till it went to 3 gems ... And got barrels. That will teach me to be so impatient. :p

anurulz
06-19-15, 02:45 AM
I waited till it went to 3 gems ... And got barrels. That will teach me to be so impatient. :p

Lol! Ya tht happened to me once before wen i sped the vineyard..this time i spent the 15 gems for the cork having learnt my lesson..

tuffyjkitten
06-19-15, 09:14 AM
I'm just now entering that phase where the corks far outweigh the barrels. It was about a 5-10 difference favoring corks up to this point but now I have 32 corks and 6 barrels. No barrels in sight yet today. I'm holding off on collecting my last royal block so I can stay on Preparing to Serve Royalty until they decide to even themselves out. I would love to get to level 10 but will settle for a completed level 8 building if I have to. Not buying any gems or value packs.

LavaMagic
06-19-15, 10:59 AM
I'm just now entering that phase where the corks far outweigh the barrels. It was about a 5-10 difference favoring corks up to this point but now I have 32 corks and 6 barrels. No barrels in sight yet today. I'm holding off on collecting my last royal block so I can stay on Preparing to Serve Royalty until they decide to even themselves out. I would love to get to level 10 but will settle for a completed level 8 building if I have to. Not buying any gems or value packs.

I have 34 barrels and 13 corks. I need two more corks to upgrade to level eight, but I just keep getting barrels. I wish I could give you some barrels. I am hoping when I upgrade I will only get corks. I know..... I'm dreaming.

anurulz
06-19-15, 11:07 AM

I just initiated mothers concern today after reaching level 8..have 4 corks to 24 barrels...if only we cud help each other out...

CatSS3
06-19-15, 11:31 AM
and still ivy's hut refuses to give me skunkipies....
on BOTH my games, so is it just me, or .........

I bought the Ivy bakery thinking it would help me get skunkupine pie, I got 2. Otherwise, I've been getting sugar, sap- a total waste of 200 gems

hoffm1179
06-19-15, 01:24 PM
I am at "A Mother's Concern", and evidently it requires a specific adventure. Which one is it? I sent out and collected from both the "Search the Ancient Fault" and "Hunt Roaming Bandits", and didn't get credit for completing an adventure... Thoughts?

katbtodd
06-19-15, 01:30 PM
I am at "A Mother's Concern", and evidently it requires a specific adventure. Which one is it? I sent out and collected from both the "Search the Ancient Fault" and "Hunt Roaming Bandits", and didn't get credit for completing an adventure... Thoughts?

It's the one that uses the hearty meals if that doesn't work ..then there is a glitch

rosym47
06-19-15, 01:50 PM
Please read post 2 of this thread at step 8... :) lots of suggestions!

Edit to add: You can also (if you haven't reached the limit) buy another observatory or building that uses ornate b&b's up. You will need to be creative! If all else fails, email support and get them to remove a couple for you.

I built a tower and upgraded it to level 5

outhouse01
06-19-15, 03:13 PM
Ain't that the truth! I started out with a barrel shortage & now I'm stuck because of a cork shortage!?! 20 barrels to 11 corks. If I don't make it to level 10 (& it's not happening for me for sure), I'm not stressing over it since the drops are pretty much everything I'm maxed on 90% of the time anyway. No gemming in my realm.

In the same boat as you. Still at level 7 with 33 barrels and 9 corks. Still need 6 more corks to even get to level 8. By that time I'll most probably commence level 8 with the required number of barrels and 0 corks. If I don't get to level 10 I'm not really that concerned, the drops from the finished level are nothing fantastic. While every drop does count, these ones are very easy to come along. I was a little frustrated at first regarding the lopsideness of the barrel, corks, not worried now. I still need 900 grapes for the cat, that's doable in 10 days. Cheers all.

luna2cute
06-19-15, 03:46 PM
I am getting more corks than barrels but slowly catching up with barrels.

About 300 from kitty!!!! Yippee!!

pongkay
06-19-15, 05:25 PM
Happy to have completed & upgraded estate to level 10 but sad to see Lady Beatrice leave us. I hope she comes back soon to celebrate with us in another awesome event. :o

madeinseattle
06-19-15, 10:15 PM
Happy to have completed & upgraded estate to level 10 but sad to see Lady Beatrice leave us. I hope she comes back soon to celebrate with us in another awesome event. :o

Congrats :) I'm almost there too

AnniePMH
06-19-15, 10:53 PM

Big congrats, pongkay, very well played indeed!:D Lol, if Lady Bea comes back she'd better come with a crafting mission, no more collecting!!!:eek::rolleyes:

pongkay
06-20-15, 12:40 AM
[QUOTE=AnniePMH;1128666]Big congrats, pongkay, very well played indeed!:D Lol, if Lady Bea comes back she'd better come with a crafting mission, no more collecting!!!:eek::rolleyes:[/QUOTE
Thanks a lot! Hmmm...I dunno, either crafting or collectiing are fine with me but if it's to craft a golden skunkupie, I'm all for it :o

pongkay
06-20-15, 12:42 AM
Many thanks, Madeinseattle! Felicitations in advance!

AnniePMH
06-20-15, 01:47 AM
Thanks a lot! Hmmm...I dunno, either crafting or collectiing are fine with me but if it's to craft a golden skunkupie, I'm all for it :o

Yep, lol, we really need a rare Golden Skunku now!:) And NWK can also have a Silver Bedazzled Skunku, that'll be fine...:p

gsuiris
06-20-15, 02:18 AM
I've had more corks than barrels almost the entire time, which means that I am lagging behind in upgrading. Currently at level 7 with 24 corks and 7 barrels in my inventory - pretty sure I won't get to level 10 by the time the event is up. I have been busy with work so I can't log in every three hours.

girufel
06-20-15, 04:29 AM
I've had more corks than barrels almost the entire time, which means that I am lagging behind in upgrading. Currently at level 7 with 24 corks and 7 barrels in my inventory - pretty sure I won't get to level 10 by the time the event is up. I have been busy with work so I can't log in every three hours.

That's my problem as well. I am currently at lvl 7 almost 8. Even if I buy the value pack I will need 75 (5+30+40) barrels and corks. Right? This means I need to log in 7 to 8 times per day. I work during the day and I sleep at night. So shall I try or shall I leave it from here?

Anaboe
06-20-15, 05:37 AM
BIG HUGE WARNING to all players who are depending on playing to the last few hours:

Storm8/TeamLava has a history of finishing events up to six hours before the announced time! So, when you need just 1 more fork, and you know for sure it will drop in the next 5 hours before the event is over, DO NOT COUNT ON IT!!!

It happend more than once that players reported they missed out on the last piece because of the event suddenly being over.

Perhaps it's bad timing from those players, perhaps it's a calculation gone wrong, but over the years, I've seen it happen so many times, that I think it isn't a coincidence. So better safe then sorry, if you can, make sure you're finished atleast 6 hours early!

camber16
06-20-15, 06:19 AM
*Big grins* I got the Kitty! I shall call her Pinot.
Now I'm 20 barrels and 22 corks away from Level 9. Meh.

camber16
06-20-15, 06:25 AM
BIG HUGE WARNING to all players who are depending on playing to the last few hours:

Storm8/TeamLava has a history of finishing events up to six hours before the announced time! So, when you need just 1 more fork, and you know for sure it will drop in the next 5 hours before the event is over, DO NOT COUNT ON IT!!!

It happend more than once that players reported they missed out on the last piece because of the event suddenly being over.

Perhaps it's bad timing from those players, perhaps it's a calculation gone wrong, but over the years, I've seen it happen so many times, that I think it isn't a coincidence. So better safe then sorry, if you can, make sure you're finished atleast 6 hours early!

My game icon says 10 days, my timer says 9 days 5 hours. Im in the UK so I think we must have 6 hours difference from wherever the S8 HQ are.

camber16
06-20-15, 06:30 AM

If this works...

camber16
06-20-15, 06:31 AM

6 hours time difference.

roguebee
06-20-15, 06:42 AM
My game icon says 10 days, my timer says 9 days 5 hours. Im in the UK so I think we must have 6 hours difference from wherever the S8 HQ are.

Game icon rounds up to nearest whole day. Timer is correct. Has nothing to do with time zones.

gsuiris
06-20-15, 07:22 AM
That's my problem as well. I am currently at lvl 7 almost 8. Even if I buy the value pack I will need 75 (5+30+40) barrels and corks. Right? This means I need to log in 7 to 8 times per day. I work during the day and I sleep at night. So shall I try or shall I leave it from here?

I'm not buying any value pack and I will just keep collecting when I can. I don't care about getting it to level 10 anymore. I think I stopped caring once I saw how often I would need to log in, and that my cork to barrel ratio wasn't balanced.

DragonWished
06-20-15, 08:12 AM
My cork to barrel drop rate was pretty even until I failed to hit the Mothers Concern goal. At that point the corks decreased to 0-1 per visit while the barrels continue to drop 2-3 per visit. Then the value pack was introduced.

I've seen events time out early and am concerned about finishing on time since I can't sign in every 3 hours either.. Currently at level 9 with fingers crossed.

Simdiva
06-20-15, 08:16 AM
Getting very. Close to ten, I think gemming up to finish nine helped somewhat as I've finally been getting some barrels since reaching level nine, if I am lucky I should finish tomorrow, might have been today but took a snooze fest the lady couple of days and didn't play my usual round the clock. For the record, I tend to sleep very little and in short spurts so events like this are made for me lol. I have enjoyed. It and had no need to use a ton of farmhouses simply due to. My sleep patterns, I just did my normal thing of playing round the clock. Now. If only if when I do sleep my dragons in dragon story would auto heal and auto collect and my energy would be auto used lol. Congrats to all who have finished and I hope there are more events like this in the future although I would like to see more crafting as was pointed out earlier.

belbar22
06-20-15, 09:00 AM

I have worked out that if you spend your money on 120 gems rather than the value pack. You can speed up your vinyard 20 times for the same price. Once you are at level 8 that is 3 drops. Which means you can get 60 items rather than 20. Even with uneven drops that has to be better value so I am going to do this instead.

Probably not even going to need to speed up 20 times.

millcreekmom
06-20-15, 10:47 AM
After we complete level 10, is there a reason to keep collecting grapes?

Thank you everyone!

ShibuyaCloth
06-20-15, 11:26 AM

Thank you everyone!

That depends on your grape counter. If you are not at 4000 by the time you reach level 10, then I would say yes :)

girufel
06-20-15, 11:31 AM

Thank you everyone!

Yes, for the Community Prize. I want the dog. :-)

jmterao
06-20-15, 11:59 AM
I am at level 7. The last three time I collected I got NOT one cork. So the heck with it. If I don't make level 10... Whatever. I will put the building in storage and put the garden back in its place. I am tired of TL's mind games and greed.

katbtodd
06-20-15, 01:38 PM
I am at level 7. The last three time I collected I got NOT one cork. So the heck with it. If I don't make level 10... Whatever. I will put the building in storage and put the garden back in its place. I am tired of TL's mind games and greed.

At one point I was 30 something cork to a few barrels it changes after a while I made it to level 10 this morning with 2 extra barrels and 9 corks .. See what happen I collected around 9 last night and then lost Internet so had no idea what I got if I got any thing ,,and when I woke this morning I collected on the vineyard again and already had enough and didn't know it so I got an extra 2 barrels
I promise it changes, and evens out.I did not use any gems with the quest

mreames
06-20-15, 03:29 PM
Congrats! I'm still trying to get there. :) maybe by tomorrow. :)

At one point I was 30 something cork to a few barrels it changes after a while I made it to level 10 this morning with 2 extra barrels and 9 corks .. See what happen I collected around 9 last night and then lost Internet so had no idea what I got if I got any thing ,,and when I woke this morning I collected on the vineyard again and already had enough and didn't know it so I got an extra 2 barrels
I promise it changes, and evens out.I did not use any gems with the quest

jaymieb2
06-20-15, 05:20 PM
Just upgraded my vineyard to level 9! Current inventory: 10/40 corks, 0/40 barrels, and 3445 grapes. With a little under 9 days left, it looks like I am on track to complete the event. Woo Hoo!
:-)

saruccia1963
06-20-15, 06:21 PM
Hi all people here!
I'm really tired of TL/S8 that are *****ing us all.
My vineyard is at level 8 and my situation, after using gems for the first time for speed up, is
23/30 barrels and 10/30 corks.
IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO FINISH THE GAME WITHOUT GEMS! My last drop was 1 cork and 2 barrels...
My feeling is that TL tried to understand with the Baron Tend (cats and dogs) and with horses, how MUCH we need and love to see pets and not only cows and pigs in ours Reign and... Voil?... here we are, spending gems for Cats and dogs (I'm a crazy lady cats and I love to see them also virtually)
I got the Cat and I collected quite 6.000 grapes, I have 15 farmhouse that I build for the event.
I will continue for the community prize but for me this "Mom birthday" is a big trap!
More and last I cant believe one thing: why Someone is telling us all day that is possible dont using gems to finish the event?
Boh! Sorry for my bad english and good night people!
I really love the forum and your fun requests and answers and all, quite better than the game!!!
Good night!

ladyperidot
06-20-15, 07:33 PM
Just upgraded my vineyard to level 9! Current inventory: 10/40 corks, 0/40 barrels, and 3445 grapes. With a little under 9 days left, it looks like I am on track to complete the event. Woo Hoo!

Good job. I'm hoping to get to level 9 tomorrow. I need 7 corks and 4 barrels to do it. I have almost 5000 grapes so I got my kitty.

kellbell710
06-20-15, 07:49 PM
Finally reached level 9. I have 15 corks and 1 barrel. Not feeling good about my chances of getting 39 more barrels in 9 days. We will see. :(

tuffyjkitten
06-20-15, 09:04 PM
Just upgraded to level 8. Hopefully the additional drops will allow me to reach level 10. Have managed to not start the final timed goal yet, but both adventures are ready to collect if/when I can get the supplies to upgrade to level 9.

I have the Kitty and a completed building so I can go on vacation and not really worry about the game. :)

Krisenfest
06-20-15, 10:56 PM
been playing regularly and building is only at lv 6 with 1,300 grapes:( is there something Im missing apart from buying gems?

mybunnytail
06-20-15, 11:07 PM
I have 34 barrels and 13 corks. I need two more corks to upgrade to level eight, but I just keep getting barrels. I wish I could give you some barrels. I am hoping when I upgrade I will only get corks. I know..... I'm dreaming.

I'm in same boat trying to level to 8 and I have 29 corks and only 10 barrels. At this rate there's no way I'll get to level 10.in time.

Castloninian
06-20-15, 11:19 PM
Finally reached level 9. I have 15 corks and 1 barrel. Not feeling good about my chances of getting 39 more barrels in 9 days. We will see. :(

My experience is that you will always get one of each, plus an extra. 39 barrels in 9 days is doable by collecting 4-5 times a day, which could be doable without setting alarms as long aa you can collect regularly during the day.

anurulz
06-21-15, 01:22 AM

Cool!! Am at 17/30 corks and 35/30 barrels for level 9...

VanaCatu
06-21-15, 02:47 AM
My experience is that you will always get one of each, plus an extra. 39 barrels in 9 days is doable by collecting 4-5 times a day, which could be doable without setting alarms as long aa you can collect regularly during the day.

that's wht i'm doing all the time. alarms etc... )))

but the point is that my yard stopped to give corks 2 days ago.
only barrels. 2 days in a row.
cannot reach even lvl.8.

orleansparish
06-21-15, 03:44 AM
Cool!! Am at 17/30 corks and 35/30 barrels for level 9...

Is 9 the last level? I don't see anything mentioning it on the first page and cannot read every single one to find out more info. Over 150 pages! I'm at level 5. I was ALL happy thinking 6 or 7 would be the end...but nooooo..I'm seeing levels 7, 8 and 9 mentioned. Unless I absolutely play every 3-4 hours for these last few days I'm screwed.

I'm at 914 grapes. I'm just trying to get to 1300 for that pink building and once again, let the community do the rest for me. I have a cat I got from the tent. Not concerned with winning another one and whatever that 4th personal prize is.

SpiritWind00
06-21-15, 04:24 AM
10 levels!

I hope we get something (not purchase) to get more barrels and corks this week... Like a lot of you, I'm slightly panicking too! I'm doing all I can. Might have to start taking more coffee breaks at work this week! lol

anurulz
06-21-15, 04:50 AM
Is 9 the last level? I don't see anything mentioning it on the first page and cannot read every single one to find out more info. Over 150 pages! I'm at level 5. I was ALL happy thinking 6 or 7 would be the end...but nooooo..I'm seeing levels 7, 8 and 9 mentioned. Unless I absolutely play every 3-4 hours for these last few days I'm screwed.

I'm at 914 grapes. I'm just trying to get to 1300 for that pink building and once again, let the community do the rest for me. I have a cat I got from the tent. Not concerned with winning another one and whatever that 4th personal prize is.

First page has all relevant info for the event..there are 10 levels...last level requires 40 corks and 40 barrels

anurulz
06-21-15, 04:52 AM
that's wht i'm doing all the time. alarms etc... )))

but the point is that my yard stopped to give corks 2 days ago.
only barrels. 2 days in a row.
cannot reach even lvl.8.

Aah, before level 8 its entirely a coin toss whether u get corks or barrels or one of each..once u reach 8, u atleast get one of each type and one extra...

violetlove12
06-21-15, 05:08 AM
Just got the kitten and my vineyard is still at level 8, 15 corks and 27 barrels. After upgrading it to level 9 I still have to collect 40 more of each. I hope I can upgrade it to level 10 in time *sigh*

lonerlexie
06-21-15, 07:21 AM
been playing regularly and building is only at lv 6 with 1,300 grapes:( is there something Im missing apart from buying gems?

Build more farmhouses. I went from only 200 grapes to 3700 in one week. And I only dedicate my time to grape collection. But I'm level 49 and can afford to do this.

Simdiva
06-21-15, 07:33 AM
Just completed my vineyard not sure what I will do now that I don't need to check every three hours for corks and barrels! Look forward to seeing the pug down the toad and good luck to thosecstill on the hunt, it's achievable but I spent a few gems to get to level nine (about 12 I think). That's a whopping less than the pile of dough I spent on the dimmer gazebo hut still glad I have it as I aide me like the game and realize when there is a problem with my game. I didn't need to spend all that but you know how team lava is once spent, forever one, chest la vie.

Wonkaland99
06-21-15, 07:54 AM
Hi all people here!
I'm really tired of TL/S8 that are *****ing us all.
My vineyard is at level 8 and my situation, after using gems for the first time for speed up, is
23/30 barrels and 10/30 corks.
IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO FINISH THE GAME WITHOUT GEMS! My last drop was 1 cork and 2 barrels...
My feeling is that TL tried to understand with the Baron Tend (cats and dogs) and with horses, how MUCH we need and love to see pets and not only cows and pigs in ours Reign and... Voil?... here we are, spending gems for Cats and dogs (I'm a crazy lady cats and I love to see them also virtually)
I got the Cat and I collected quite 6.000 grapes, I have 15 farmhouse that I build for the event.
I will continue for the community prize but for me this "Mom birthday" is a big trap!
More and last I cant believe one thing: why Someone is telling us all day that is possible dont using gems to finish the event?
Boh! Sorry for my bad english and good night people!
I really love the forum and your fun requests and answers and all, quite better than the game!!!
Good night!

YES IT IS POSSIBLE! 20 more corks roughly 15 collections. 40 for level 10 is about 30 collections.
Over a period of 9 days that's 5 collenctions a day. Not everyone can go online 5 times a day, especially if you are at school or work, and it's not ea sy, but you CAN do it.

camber16
06-21-15, 10:00 AM
Now that's a creatively inventive drop - vomited cows milk from a thieving lactose intolerant cat.

Yum.
Lol. Mine seems to be throwing up fur balls...

pcfroglad
06-21-15, 11:52 AM
I seem to have the opposite problem from everyone else. I have more corks than you can shake a stick at ... but barrels are like dragons teeth. I am at level 7 on the vineyard estate. I have 38 corks and zero barrels!! Is this truly random?

Not a hope in hell of getting to level 10 so i will just plod on and see how far i get.

Has anyone got a corkscrew??

Simdiva
06-21-15, 12:26 PM
YES IT IS POSSIBLE! 20 more corks roughly 15 collections. 40 for level 10 is about 30 collections.
Over a period of 9 days that's 5 collenctions a day. Not everyone can go online 5 times a day, especially if you are at school or work, and it's not ea sy, but you CAN do it.

I agree it's very possible, it's not easy to do but possible. I never used farmhouses and still ended up with over 5000 grapes. The few gems I did use was to finish the goal on level nine but I would have still finished in time regardless, I am one of thos people who sometimes can't stand missing goals even when it's costly. I was an extreme player and probably checked my vineyard six to seven times a day which I know is unreasonable for most but five is definately achievable for those that are not working.

brendaisme
06-21-15, 01:47 PM
Build more farmhouses. I went from only 200 grapes to 3700 in one week. And I only dedicate my time to grape collection. But I'm level 49 and can afford to do this.

And don't make the mistake I did, put my press right in storage. Use that press. I got my kitten pretty quick with just 12 farmhouses. You wouldn't have enough energy to manage 20 anyway.

seishy
06-21-15, 01:55 PM
got my cat today, still only lvl 7 on the vineyard. >.<

I'll keep collecting grapes from my farmhouses for the community goal, but I'm not going to farm anymore strawberries for them. Stupid boars can go burn in hell, back to farming wheat and corn.

ladyperidot
06-21-15, 02:23 PM
got my cat today, still only lvl 7 on the vineyard. >.<

I'll keep collecting grapes from my farmhouses for the community goal, but I'm not going to farm anymore strawberries for them. Stupid boars can go burn in hell, back to farming wheat and corn.

I only ever got about 4 grapes from strawberries. I grow them for the magic fruit trade for energy. I have a nice boar parked in a convenient location. He keeps all the others away!

Krisenfest
06-21-15, 04:04 PM
good idea, thank you! am 38, will try

gsuiris
06-21-15, 05:50 PM
Still at level 7. Current count: 32 corks, 13 barrels.
I got the kitty this morning.

mreames
06-21-15, 06:02 PM
Finally got to level 10 today. :) I didn't use any gems along the way but I was very diligent in collecting most every day. :)

brendaisme
06-21-15, 06:12 PM
Finally got to level 10 today. :) I didn't use any gems along the way but I was very diligent in collecting most every day. :)

Congrats! I'll get there without gems too. Thx for your help.

mreames
06-21-15, 06:23 PM
Congrats! I'll get there without gems too. Thx for your help.

Thank you and my pleasure! Always happy to give back to the community. :)

Ash1780
06-21-15, 06:57 PM
*HUGS* Congratulations!!!:D:D:D

BTW I've been remembering to check my vineyard (not every 3 hours but at least a few times a day, lol;)) & am now 4 barrels & 8 corks away from Level 10 AND I've been getting 2c/1b b/c of not using gems to speed it up:D

Wine & More Wine to you
*mwah*
Ash

enaid03
06-21-15, 08:22 PM
I've been at level 7 for days. I'm starting to get really discouraged.

i have the same 13 barrels and 56 corks. Have seen one barrel in four days. What gives?

KadeeDid
06-21-15, 08:30 PM

BTW I've been remembering to check my vineyard (not every 3 hours but at least a few times a day, lol;)) & am now 4 barrels & 8 corks away from Level 10 AND I've been getting 2c/1b b/c of not using gems to speed it up:D

Wine & More Wine to you
*mwah*
Ash

I have enough to do level 5 but holding off. I was gone for a 3 day retreat. I have 28 barrels and 25 corks. How many will I need? When should I level up? I already did the skunkupies as I had 3 to begin with and have 3 extra now.

anurulz
06-21-15, 09:09 PM

Ooh congrats mreames!!! Am at level 8 now and level 10 does seem doable for the moment for me too...

kingdomgirl1234
06-22-15, 02:09 AM
I can see the light! Just might make it without too many gems. (I will gem up if going out and can't access my game but only by I or two gems)
12 corks 13 barrels on one game so even if the ratio goes wonky I will still make it collecting 5 times a day even if I get only one cork (or one barrel) esce collettino from now on. Other game having to be really vigilant about collecting as I have 3 corks and 19 barrels. Can still make it if I collect 6 Times a day, even if I still only get one cork a collection.. Maybe if I uncork a few more bottles!! Still collecting grapes for the community goal. The kitty is so cute, I can't wait to see the dog.. I totally agree with the comment about S8 knowing what suckers we are for animals. Even if I don't get to level 10 I will be happy with the pets. Happy harvesting

ghjvcucjb
06-22-15, 02:11 AM
I finished the personal goals within the first few days but have been stuck on level 7 with the winery for a week. Can't get corks. I don't think I'll be finishing this one.

ladyperidot
06-22-15, 03:44 AM

Congrats! I'm at level 9, but I've used a couple gems here or there to speed up collection times. I've still spent less than the cost for one barrel and probably less than a cork price.

tjmckk
06-22-15, 04:38 AM
I finished the personal goals within the first few days but have been stuck on level 7 with the winery for a week. Can't get corks. I don't think I'll be finishing this one.

Same here. Looking kinda hopeless to get the corks I need ��

tarheel219
06-22-15, 05:43 AM
Went on vacation for 5 days and it doesn't look like I will make it upgrading to level 10. I am on level 8 and need 10 more corks but I am mostly getting 1 cork and 2 barrels. If that pattern continues no way I will make it.

nanacatland
06-22-15, 05:46 AM
Will we still be able to upgrade the vineyard after the event is finished, in case we don't make it in time?

SHINeeFan23
06-22-15, 06:06 AM
Will we still be able to upgrade the vineyard after the event is finished, in case we don't make it in time?

With gems I'm sure.

SHINeeFan23
06-22-15, 06:08 AM
Finally upgraded to 9. Now I just need 39 corks & 31 barrels. I feel like I won't make but I do collect from the vineyard more then 5 times a day.

litab16
06-22-15, 06:13 AM
Went on vacation for 5 days and it doesn't look like I will make it upgrading to level 10. I am on level 8 and need 10 more corks but I am mostly getting 1 cork and 2 barrels. If that pattern continues no way I will make it.

Believe or not, you are still better than me and I haven't taken a vacation. I missed getting to level 7 in time and still waiting for level 8. I get corks regularly, but barrels dropped only once every two or three times. Right now I have 22 corks and 5 barrels. The chances of my making it to 30 in a day or two to get to level 8 is slim. The chances that I will make it to level 10 is nil unless the drop rates improve.

mreames
06-22-15, 07:59 AM

Wine & More Wine to you
*mwah*
Ash
;) thank you, sweetie and hugs back lol ;) I hope you have gotten the rest of what you needed by now or very close to it! :)

mreames
06-22-15, 08:00 AM
Congrats! I'm at level 9, but I've used a couple gems here or there to speed up collection times. I've still spent less than the cost for one barrel and probably less than a cork price.

Thank you! :) I'm so glad to be over it. Lol good luck finishing! There's still a lot of time left to get to level 10 from 9. :)

mreames
06-22-15, 08:01 AM
Ooh congrats mreames!!! Am at level 8 now and level 10 does seem doable for the moment for me too...

Thank you and good luck! I hope all has improved even more since you wrote!! :)

mreames
06-22-15, 08:03 AM

The pattern can change for sure. I was getting mostly 1 cork and 2 barrels for quite a while then got a run of 2 corks and 1 barrel to finish it. Good luck!!

mreames
06-22-15, 08:04 AM
And now I have also finished on my 2nd account, complete with souvenirs on both accounts. ;) happy to be done with this long one. :)

VanaCatu
06-22-15, 08:35 AM
Aah, before level 8 its entirely a coin toss whether u get corks or barrels or one of each..once u reach 8, u atleast get one of each type and one extra...
well... just now got lvl.8.

7 days left.
i'm checking this yard 6times a day.
means, 42 checks to go.

i need 69 corks and 54 barrels.

so, i really doubt i'm gonna get to lvl.10 in time.

queenofpolharcity
06-22-15, 11:54 AM
Same here. Looking kinda hopeless to get the corks I need 

nope, me either. I had the flu most of last week, so I didn't gather grapes as fast as I could, nor did I collect from the Winery as much as I needed, so there's simply no way to finish.

i HATE that we have goals that can expire!! TL says we don't need gems to complete these goals, but if we want to finish them before they expire, we have to buy the energy to do that. I have tons of Alicorns, but still have to buy energy to collect all the grapes, and all the regular collections, too.

I will have wasted hundreds of gems on this Adventure, and have little to show for it. I'll put this stuff in storage with the rest of the hundred buildings, animals, flowers, sidewalks, trees, etc. etc. because we don't get expansions, ever, either...

It really makes me want not to play anymore...

nuttynicky
06-22-15, 12:09 PM
Urgh, I have more than 3 times as many barrels as corks. Finally up to level 8 using gems to speed it up a couple of times but, unless these drops change, I've got no chance of reaching level 10. I'm getting 1 cork per drop every time now and was only getting corks every few drops or so prior to level 8. Reached the 4000 grapes a while ago & play regularly through the day. If a level 50 regular player, like me, is struggling to finish these goals then I imagine there are going to be a lot of disappointed players.

Ash1780
06-22-15, 12:35 PM
;) thank you, sweetie and hugs back lol ;) I hope you have gotten the rest of what you needed by now or very close to it! :)

I should finish in 2 more collections
Have all the barrels & need 4 more corks then Hello Level 10:D

Ash1780
06-22-15, 12:38 PM
Honestly hon I don't have a clue
BUT go to the beginning of this thread & it spells out everything you need for each level
Hope it helps

Luck & Grapes to you:D
Ash

I have enough to do level 5 but holding off. I was gone for a 3 day retreat. I have 28 barrels and 25 corks. How many will I need? When should I level up? I already did the skunkupies as I had 3 to begin with and have 3 extra now.

8hat
06-22-15, 12:52 PM
Here's a question for anyone from TL who is in the know...The Grape Press-we were given one in the 1st individual prize package and it sells in the store for 50 gems. Of course it will not continue to drop grapes after the event but now it also drops petals, water, and I'm actually not sure what else. After the event will it continue to drop these items (petals, water, etc.), only drop coin, or become decoration only.

Nothing crucial...just curious.

Liloze
06-22-15, 01:13 PM
And now I have also finished on my 2nd account, complete with souvenirs on both accounts. ;) happy to be done with this long one. :)

Congrats :D

As for me, still waiting for corks and barrels to finish level 10
Don't know if I'll make it though... *shrugs* ..."Que sera sera" lol ;)

brenstal
06-22-15, 04:27 PM
nope, me either. I had the flu most of last week, so I didn't gather grapes as fast as I could, nor did I collect from the Winery as much as I needed, so there's simply no way to finish.

i HATE that we have goals that can expire!! TL says we don't need gems to complete these goals, but if we want to finish them before they expire, we have to buy the energy to do that. I have tons of Alicorns, but still have to buy energy to collect all the grapes, and all the regular collections, too.

I will have wasted hundreds of gems on this Adventure, and have little to show for it. I'll put this stuff in storage with the rest of the hundred buildings, animals, flowers, sidewalks, trees, etc. etc. because we don't get expansions, ever, either...

It really makes me want not to play anymore...

I don't think they expect us to collect the grapes and all our regular collections. I have enough regular things I collect from to use up all my energy, so I know I can't collect from everything so I prioritize. I definitely neglect other places in my kingdom and collect from grape producing buildings first.

brendaisme
06-22-15, 05:35 PM

Would love to see your kingdom. Think I added you but if not, BRENDAISME. You've been a great help in this fun challenge.

Ash1780
06-22-15, 06:49 PM
Io

Woo-Hoo I DID IT!!!:D
Hello Lv 10 & Goodbye Lady Pfeffernot LOL;):D
TYSVM for being so helpful and supportive through this whole "adventure":rolleyes:
It's a little ridiculous how happy & relieved I feel but I've never finished one of these so early before
*HUGS*

Oh and for ***ANYONE NOT GETTING EVEN NUMBERS OF CORKS & BARRELS (or none at all)***
What's worked for me is doing a hard reboot of my iPad AND not speeding up the collection times w/gems
The reboot always switched the ratio of corks/barrels for me - if I started getting 1c/2b (I had way more barrels than corks on Lv 8) I'd reboot and start getting 2c/1b
I don't know if this will work for everyone (or anyone) else, but I want to be able to help the rest of y'all who haven't gotten to the end yet;)

And anytime I can help someone else I'm REALLY happy to do it - no thanks necessary
Some people have been really helpful to me - so I'm just putting my faith into action (The Golden Rule) or paying it forward - whichever is easier for you to accept:D

I'm wishing, hoping, and praying that y'all finish on time w/o having to use any (or at least not a lot) of gems AND WITH SOUVENIRS;):D

Luck, Grapes, Corks & Barrels to y'all
*MWAH*
Ash

madeinseattle
06-22-15, 07:24 PM
I'm finally finished with this event! Hopefully the next quest won't be so long!

SpiritWind00
06-22-15, 08:17 PM
Congratulations to all of you have completed your Vineyard Estate! My glass is raised in salute!! :)

CTmommy101
06-22-15, 08:18 PM

Hi! Do you know if it's possible to get skunkupies more quickly without having to use up my gems? I've been playing since this started and have only gotten one in over a week! My ID is CTmommy101.

mreames
06-22-15, 08:55 PM
Would love to see your kingdom. Think I added you but if not, BRENDAISME. You've been a great help in this fun challenge.

I accepted. :) .... and thank you, I'm glad. :)

mreames
06-22-15, 08:57 PM
Congrats!! It's a nice feeling. Lol I was so glad to get it over with, I've hardly been in my kingdom at all today. Lol

Io

Woo-Hoo I DID IT!!!:D
Hello Lv 10 & Goodbye Lady Pfeffernot LOL;):D
TYSVM for being so helpful and supportive through this whole "adventure":rolleyes:
It's a little ridiculous how happy & relieved I feel but I've never finished one of these so early before
*HUGS*

Oh and for ***ANYONE NOT GETTING EVEN NUMBERS OF CORKS & BARRELS (or none at all)***
What's worked for me is doing a hard reboot of my iPad AND not speeding up the collection times w/gems
The reboot always switched the ratio of corks/barrels for me - if I started getting 1c/2b (I had way more barrels than corks on Lv 8) I'd reboot and start getting 2c/1b
I don't know if this will work for everyone (or anyone) else, but I want to be able to help the rest of y'all who haven't gotten to the end yet;)

And anytime I can help someone else I'm REALLY happy to do it - no thanks necessary
Some people have been really helpful to me - so I'm just putting my faith into action (The Golden Rule) or paying it forward - whichever is easier for you to accept:D

I'm wishing, hoping, and praying that y'all finish on time w/o having to use any (or at least not a lot) of gems AND WITH SOUVENIRS;):D

Luck, Grapes, Corks & Barrels to y'all
*MWAH*
Ash

mreames
06-22-15, 08:58 PM
I'm finally finished with this event! Hopefully the next quest won't be so long!

Congratulations sweetie :) you and me both hope that! Lol

mreames
06-22-15, 08:59 PM
Congratulations to all of you have completed your Vineyard Estate! My glass is raised in salute!! :)

Are you there yet, are you there yet? ;) if not, I hope you're just around the corner. There's still quite a bit of time to do damage. Lol

mreames
06-22-15, 09:06 PM
With the exception of the new "bakery"(for 200 gems), skunkupies are a (very) rare drop from Ivy's Hut, and the two Belladonna trades in the royal exchange. (Trade with Belladonna and Send Belladonna Plants) if you have the bakery and it just hasn't dropped any except the one, then I'm sure before long you'll be overrun with skunkupies.

Hi! Do you know if it's possible to get skunkupies more quickly without having to use up my gems? I've been playing since this started and have only gotten one in over a week! My ID is CTmommy101.

mreames
06-22-15, 09:07 PM
Congrats :D

As for me, still waiting for corks and barrels to finish level 10
Don't know if I'll make it though... *shrugs* ..."Que sera sera" lol ;)

There's still almost a week to go, surely you can get there in that time!! ;) hoping for ya! :)
Does look like you need to be collecting 4-5 times a day minimum to make it. I hope you can.

anurulz
06-22-15, 09:23 PM
I reached level 9 in time to finish Motherz Concern...now have 6 corks / 17 barrels...shud reach level 10 if i remember to collect every 3 hrs diligently..

mreames
06-22-15, 09:37 PM
I reached level 9 in time to finish Motherz Concern...now have 6 corks / 17 barrels...shud reach level 10 if i remember to collect every 3 hrs diligently..

Congrats on level 9 and good luck with the rest. :)

SpiritWind00
06-23-15, 01:57 AM
Are you there yet, are you there yet? ;) if not, I hope you're just around the corner. There's still quite a bit of time to do damage. Lol

I levelled up to 9 this morning. I'm so flat out at work it's hard to collect during the day, but I try where I can. I will make it but not by much which is quite different to my normal fast paced gaming style. But it's been good to take my time and get through all of the timed goals and play when I can. I'm not considering using gems until the timer is about to run out!

Remember friends that's it cheaper to speed up the Vineyard than buy a c/b individually.... Well, that's my (ever revising) plan! :)

parlski
06-23-15, 03:05 AM
I'm still at level seven... chances of completing on time are slim. when the quest is complete, what exactly will the vineyard estate give?
just coin? I've plenty of those.

kingdomgirl1234
06-23-15, 03:11 AM
Finally upgraded to 9. Now I just need 39 corks & 31 barrels. I feel like I won't make but I do collect from the vineyard more then 5 times a day.
You might just make it. With 5 collection a day that's 15 items. If you get the balance you need you can do it in less than five days. With one day spare :) an extra collection a day will certainly help. lets hope the wine gods are on your side. Good luck

Liloze
06-23-15, 07:22 AM
There's still almost a week to go, surely you can get there in that time!! ;) hoping for ya! :)
Does look like you need to be collecting 4-5 times a day minimum to make it. I hope you can.

Thank you so much, for the support.
I am trying to collect as much as I can - sneaking play time at work- :o lol
And putting my alarm during the night, I feel like a zombie lol ;)

Liloze
06-23-15, 07:24 AM
I levelled up to 9 this morning. I'm so flat out at work it's hard to collect during the day, but I try where I can. I will make it but not by much which is quite different to my normal fast paced gaming style. But it's been good to take my time and get through all of the timed goals and play when I can. I'm not considering using gems until the timer is about to run out!

Remember friends that's it cheaper to speed up the Vineyard than buy a c/b individually.... Well, that's my (ever revising) plan! :)

Good Luck SW.
I myself am sneaking play time at work lol
Agreed, I am waiting for last day to see if I can't make it without speeding up too :)

DragonWished
06-23-15, 08:58 AM
Does the Vineyard Estate continue to drop grapes at Level 10?

I'm set to level up but want to continue contribution to the community goal.

madeinseattle
06-23-15, 09:26 AM
Does the Vineyard Estate continue to drop grapes at Level 10?

I'm set to level up but want to continue contribution to the community goal.

After reaching level 10 it's been leaving grapes as well as sugar and milk, but I just recently finished so I'm still discovering what it can leave. I hope the drops continue after the event is over :)

DragonWished
06-23-15, 10:38 AM
After reaching level 10 it's been leaving grapes as well as sugar and milk, but I just recently finished so I'm still discovering what it can leave. I hope the drops continue after the event is over :)

Thanks!

litab16
06-23-15, 10:59 AM

I've been collecting more than 4 or 5 times a day, frequently using one or two gems to speed up collection.

It doesn't help when barrel drops don't happen each time I collect. I have 11 barrels and 34 corks. Still on level 8 and will probably be there for days given the way barrels are dropping.

I've given up on this challenge and will stop supporting this game. I did periodically purchase gems to support development of the game, but this type of challenge is too frustrating for me to want to continue to support the game.

EsmeW2
06-23-15, 11:18 AM
Good Luck SW.
I myself am sneaking play time at work lol
Agreed, I am waiting for last day to see if I can't make it without speeding up too :)

Hasty logins at work! I wonder how many of us have been doing this. :D
Also waking up several times a night to collect grapes, barrels and corks.

Good luck to everyone who is still trying to get there in time!

lovecaitcait
06-23-15, 11:54 AM

So so many sneaky work logins, (I may or may not be at work now....) but it will all be worth it soon! I need 12 corks & 10 barrels to finish up and get to level 10. I would probably be there already but I had a massive event this past weekend so didn't have time for even a hasty login. Oh well, at least I was very diligent for most of the event, I'll definitely still make it in time.

Good luck all!! It's the final stretch :)

belbar22
06-23-15, 12:12 PM

I am in exactly the same position as you. Just levelled up to 9 and only managed to collect 4 times today cos of work commitments. Not sure clients would understand if I asked them to hold on whilst I just collected from my vinyard LOL. Anyway hoping to make it with a few speed ups at the end. Good luck.

KylesKaren
06-23-15, 12:39 PM
What is all this. It makes absolutely no sense to me what so ever. I play almost constantly to achieve tasks am only to find out without warning that some just expired. What the heck. Give us a date so we know if the goal is attainable. This is getting ridiculous. �� KYLESKAREN

robotparade
06-23-15, 01:23 PM
It's feeling like this was set up not to be fun but to make us spend gems. I don't have a lot of free time to play each day, so I won't be spending gems if I can't get to level 10 in time; just doesn't seem fair to me. I love the game and will keep playing, but I'll only spend gems to get an item I want, not to finish an unrealistic timed goal.

SpiritWind00
06-23-15, 02:45 PM
Thanks for the smiles this morning! Sneaky logins at work coming up today! It just goes to show how addicted we are to this awesome game! Never give up, never surrender!

Seriously though, I know I said it before, but you can only do what you can do. Don't be too hard on yourself if you find you cannot finish. We all have real life to deal with and it should come first. Your best you belongs to those nearest and dearest. So, keep going, keep laughing, keep collecting and know we are all in it together! (Pep talk over :) )

There are lots of us cheering you all on as we head towards the finish line. :) :) :)

mrsmdavidson
06-23-15, 02:58 PM
I keep only getting wine barrels and very few corks. So I am stuck on level 7 of the vineyard. Wondering if I will be able to get to level 10 in time. I have all the individual prizes so I am still collecting to help in the last community prize.

gsuiris
06-23-15, 05:07 PM
I'm currently at level 8 with 34 corks and 16 barrels.
I've had some days where I could check in and collect a lot, but some days where I was lucky to collect 2-3 times. That plus the fact that I was often waiting for barrels has made it hard.
I'll keep trying, but I feel pretty sure that level 10 is out of reach for me unless I speed things along with gems (or buy a pack if they release it again).

Ash1780
06-23-15, 05:54 PM

Congratulations darlin!!!:D
I know you can't see it but I'm doing a little happy dance just for you;):D

Ash1780
06-23-15, 06:02 PM

I think you can do it w/time to spare & if you need a pep talk remember you've got a whole bunch (sorry for the bad pun) of cheerleaders on here. I'll send you wishes, prayers & positive vibes for the next few days 'k?!?
XOXO:D
Ash

Ash1780
06-23-15, 06:17 PM

You'll make it believe me - if I could you can
Dumb blonde me totally forgot about my vineyard for 1-2 days after I hit 4k grapes, lol
Once I remembered I got to level 9 pretty quickly and from there got to Level 10 within 3 days - I collected when I remembered to, so obviously didn't use gems & rebooted to get the corks I needed

Good luck sweetie and let me know if there's anything I can do to help:D

Ash1780
06-23-15, 06:26 PM
Well hon I think you can make it:D
Just collect when you can and try doing a hard reboot (I swear every time I got 1c/2b doing that reversed it to 2c/1b)
And remember you have support on here - if you need anything don't hesitate to ask
I (or someone else) would be more than happy to help you out:D

I'm currently at level 8 with 34 corks and 16 barrels.
I've had some days where I could check in and collect a lot, but some days where I was lucky to collect 2-3 times. That plus the fact that I was often waiting for barrels has made it hard.
I'll keep trying, but I feel pretty sure that level 10 is out of reach for me unless I speed things along with gems (or buy a pack if they release it again).

Ash1780
06-23-15, 06:33 PM
Congrats!! It's a nice feeling. Lol I was so glad to get it over with, I've hardly been in my kingdom at all today. Lol

TYSVM sweetie:D I'm back to trading and making wisp lanterns so I can expand
Oh AND kicking Griselda's a** with my new Day Glimmer Sword;)

oldmcz
06-23-15, 09:07 PM
It seems like the community counter is stuck at 46%.

dyeshialp
06-23-15, 10:34 PM
very close to finishing! i need around 300 more grapes for the cat then level 10 almost completed! keep trying for the puppy and goodluck to everyone. feel free to add me!

anurulz
06-23-15, 11:33 PM
I think you can do it w/time to spare & if you need a pep talk remember you've got a whole bunch (sorry for the bad pun) of cheerleaders on here. I'll send you wishes, prayers & positive vibes for the next few days 'k?!?
XOXO:D
Ash

I love this forum coz of the lovely gamers who always always help out and send out positive wishes...real life a bit hassled but level 10 seems within reach...since the game is on my android phone am majoring in sneaky work logins anyways...lol..my patients probably will start thinking the psychiatrist is gonna need mental help soon coz am on phone during opd hrs..

Korlcek
06-23-15, 11:46 PM
I love this forum coz of the lovely gamers who always always help out and send out positive wishes...real life a bit hassled but level 10 seems within reach...since the game is on my android phone am majoring in sneaky work logins anyways...lol..my patients probably will start thinking the psychiatrist is gonna need mental help soon coz am on phone during opd hrs..

Imagine a patient describing her problems "I can't stop playing this game..." right when you collect from your vineyard estate, LOL

jaymieb2
06-24-15, 01:15 AM
Finally received the kitty! Collected twice - milk and rat tails. Cool! :-)

Am at level nine with 19 barrels and 30 corks. I feel confident that I can make it. Didn't intentionally spend any gems (ended up one grape ahead because of a gem trap).

I currently have 191 gems. As soon as i hit 200, i want to spend them before i hit anothet gem trap. Which would you choose? Ivy's Bakery, Harvest Pergola, Reindeer Stable, or Knight's Inn?

I have one greenhouse, Rouncy, and Pinky. I prioritize and don't feel the need for extra energy (don't want/need a Wizard School).

May you all receive as many corks and barrels as you need! :-)

nightmare325
06-24-15, 05:37 AM
LOL!! Never give up, never surrender!!......miners, not minors!! Hahaha..i'm an addict!
I finally got my last needed barrel to make level 10! My first completed "event" for this game!!...happy! So far, i still am able to collect grapes from ALL original locations...tick-tock...we still have to get our puppies!!!
Good luck to all!! : )

Thanks for the smiles this morning! Sneaky logins at work coming up today! It just goes to show how addicted we are to this awesome game! Never give up, never surrender!

Seriously though, I know I said it before, but you can only do what you can do. Don't be too hard on yourself if you find you cannot finish. We all have real life to deal with and it should come first. Your best you belongs to those nearest and dearest. So, keep going, keep laughing, keep collecting and know we are all in it together! (Pep talk over :) )

There are lots of us cheering you all on as we head towards the finish line. :) :) :)

Seriously700
06-24-15, 05:54 AM
I've been at level 7 for days. I'm starting to get really discouraged.

i have the same 13 barrels and 56 corks. Have seen one barrel in four days. What gives?

Wow! My head would be exploding. So sorry you are getting such uneven collections. Hope it reverses for you pronto!

kapilg
06-24-15, 05:58 AM
M on level 9.. Can collect only once or twice as exams going on dese days... Still need 6 corks and 9 barrels...need ur wishes for both the event as well as exams..
Have a nyc day..👍👍👍

camber16
06-24-15, 06:05 AM
Level 9 vineyard, 4/30 barrels and 3/30 corks. I am now at the start of a nine day work week...Im cautiously optimistic I can do it.
Now if the CC would just move forward, Pinot the Cat would like a canine friend to join her.

8hat
06-24-15, 06:18 AM
Chartreux the kitten is parked in front of the cat bed but now that I have Ziggs the pup (from the Baron's Tent), he's parked in front of the barrel dog house. If we get this new pup (and no other options to win or buy pet beds-other than I think you can have more than one Pepe house, but I have one and don't want, need, or have gems for another), I'll have to find a creative place to put him. I know the barrel bed was intended for the community prize pup but Ziggs got there first in my queendom and I don't think he'll give it up!

freesiawoods
06-24-15, 06:19 AM
My feeling is that such events have been too long they get tedious. Anyway I was on holiday and didn't get to play much, so I am at level 7. I am not too bothered but I am hoping to get my cat in time and let the vineyard stay as it is.

dezzzila
06-24-15, 06:59 AM
Anyone know if we're going to get an update tomorrow?

Liloze
06-24-15, 08:28 AM

Lol yes I am using the restrooms at work alot these days :o
Wake at 5:00 am to collect after sleeping at 2:00 am
I can tell you I see the whole world as a matress right now lol
Good luck to you, and all those still needing Corks/ Barrels.
May the God of wine Dionysus (Greek) and/ or Bacchus (Roman) bless us all with what we need :D lol

fetter22
06-24-15, 08:34 AM
At this rate, I don't think I'll make it. It seems barrels are a premium for me. My Vineyard is level 8 with 20b and 50c.
I got the feline 4,000 2 days ago and the community prize will be automatic with the linear progression.

Does anyone know if the Vineyard will drop b&c after the timer expires?

I don't care about the meager reward, but I want Vineyard to level 10...

CLOVERKAITO
06-24-15, 01:33 PM
^as per previous events, I highly doubt the vineyard will drop anymore b & c after it's over.

At level 8, 4 c 12 b. Don't think I'm gonna make it to level 10 in time... Hopefully there will be a new update tomorrow to "help" =\

pigswithwigs
06-24-15, 02:03 PM
Ok I am lost. Everyone says the community counter is on a timer and not reliant on us collecting grapes. So with 4 days to go it is only on 48% doesn't look like we are gonna get the dog.

Ravens0418
06-24-15, 02:26 PM
Hi! I'm new to the forums, though I've lurked for months. I finally finished this challenge today. Just wanted to thank everyone for the help - it's greatly appreciated by many!

Ash1780
06-24-15, 04:21 PM
Hi! I'm new to the forums, though I've lurked for months. I finally finished this challenge today. Just wanted to thank everyone for the help - it's greatly appreciated by many!

Congrats on finishing your vineyard - now you can crack open one of those casks and have a much needed and deserved drink (or three);):D

Ash1780
06-24-15, 04:22 PM
Imagine a patient describing her problems "I can't stop playing this game..." right when you collect from your vineyard estate, LOL

Thank you both for the much needed laughter this post brought me:D

Ash1780
06-24-15, 04:27 PM
LOL!! Never give up, never surrender!!......miners, not minors!! Hahaha..i'm an addict!
I finally got my last needed barrel to make level 10! My first completed "event" for this game!!...happy! So far, i still am able to collect grapes from ALL original locations...tick-tock...we still have to get our puppies!!!
Good luck to all!! : )

Congratulations on finishing your first challenge sweetie!!!:D
I'm with you on the grapes - I have the two pups from the tent but I REALLY want that adorable lil boxer
I'm saving the doghouse for him & everything, lol

Luck, Corks & Barrels to y'all
Ash

CLOVERKAITO
06-24-15, 05:23 PM
I'm trying to teach my cats to be self-sufficient ;)

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21085&d=1435191826 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21085&d=1435191826)

burritosprings
06-24-15, 06:18 PM
If there is an update its gonna be a new barrel/cork money grab

anurulz
06-25-15, 12:06 AM

Aah, in tht case i wud probably ask which game it is...and load it myself soon...am a self-diagnosed (and hubby diagnosed) gaming addict anyways..

CharmOfLea
06-25-15, 12:38 AM
Ok I am lost. Everyone says the community counter is on a timer and not reliant on us collecting grapes. So with 4 days to go it is only on 48% doesn't look like we are gonna get the dog.

And we still will. We're going to get the dog very shortly before the event expires. The programming says so. It's the same during every event.

pigswithwigs
06-25-15, 09:40 AM
[QUOTE=CharmOfLea;1130518]And we still will. We're going to get the dog very shortly before the event expires. The programming says so. It's the same during every event.[/QUOTES
Thank you
R

belbar22
06-25-15, 12:10 PM
It feels like most people have finished this quest and there are only a few of us still checking in.

I am on 20 barrels and 31 corks on my main came and 22 corks and barrels on my 2nd game both at level 9. I am going to be collecting till the last minute. Never cut things so fine. I can't have been collecting often enough in the beginning and now I am trying to collect 6 times a day. Have used about 5 gems on each account to speed up rounds before bed.

mamareader02
06-25-15, 12:33 PM
I'm still collecting grapes for the community,but I've given up on upgrading the winery to full level,just too much required

meme1098
06-25-15, 01:17 PM
I'm still collecting grapes for the community,but I've given up on upgrading the winery to full level,just too much required

Same here. Being on vacation the first weekend of the goal put me behind much further than I thought. I'm level 8 with 22b & 17c out of required 30. I'll never make it to level 10 but no stressing or gemming for me. Long time player here & this is the first event I won't finish.

Wonkaland99
06-25-15, 02:18 PM
Level 9 with 27 corks and 27 barrels so I'm quietly confident, barring accidents. I think this has been a very well designed event with a realistic chance of finishing. I have been lucky with corks and barrels running almost parallel all the way through, so perhaps a way of swapping could have been introduced at some stage. I also think possibly the grape collections were a little over generous and the top prize could have been 5000 or even 6000 to maintain interest.

kingdomgirl1234
06-25-15, 03:08 PM
Yippee, reached level 10 on one game and have enough to upgrade with second game but would like an extra cork, 54 barrels to 40 corks. Keep trying, I am routing for you to reach final level. Hope those who don't make it due to really wack ratios, are happy with the cat and (dog if we're lucky) cat is super cute and gives milk, bones and fur (so far) really good if trying to get a gazillion expansion permits. Thanks to everyone for their sound advice and happy harvesting.

BuddyB111
06-25-15, 03:15 PM
I think I will make L9 which is fine by me because the building looks complete. The gems would have been nice though and I thought I would make L10 quite comfortably, but as I reach the end of the challenge the balance of corks and barrels is shifting. It had been pretty much even, but since I made L8 the corks are more common.

Enjoyed the event much more than others I have done - the cute pets are very welcome in my Kingdom! :cool:

TalonDragon000
06-25-15, 03:17 PM
This is the first event I managed to get the last individual prize! No gems either! My Vineyard is still at lvl 8 though and only halfway there on corks and barrels. No way I can get to lvl 10 by end game, but I'll continue to collect grapes to hopefully get that cute doggy. I'm totally fine with not getting to lvl 10 and storing my vineyard. No room in my queendom anyway. XD And what am I missing out on? Extra milk and sugar? I'll be okay. Lol.

kimberly0822
06-25-15, 03:38 PM
So far ive spent close to 100 gems and im still only on level 8 vinyard. I finished collecting the grapes almost a week ago...this cork/barrel thing is for the birds! Jmo

gsuiris
06-25-15, 04:16 PM
Well hon I think you can make it:D
Just collect when you can and try doing a hard reboot (I swear every time I got 1c/2b doing that reversed it to 2c/1b)
And remember you have support on here - if you need anything don't hesitate to ask
I (or someone else) would be more than happy to help you out:D

Thanks. I just upgraded to level 9. Current count is 24 corks, 0 barrels. I have done some hard resets every time to try to reverse the count, but they never changed things.

CLOVERKAITO
06-25-15, 04:22 PM
No update today it seems! Too bad.

SpiritWind00
06-25-15, 04:35 PM
No update today it seems! Too bad.

There are 2 other things going on though... 1. some decorations on sale and reduced gem price for Kingdom Inn and Reindeer Stable (issue in another thread about this); and 2. Bundle sale in game. oh well, back to the Vineyards!

oldmcz
06-25-15, 05:04 PM
Yeah. I just bought both but you can't upgrade them because the quests are done. I'm bummed. I don't want to use all my gems to upgrade.

pliskin257
06-25-15, 05:19 PM
Hi, I have a serious problem of unbalance with the materials for the final upgrade of my vineyard. There is a lack of drop of corks (currently 14 corks and 62 barrels). Need help, any advice?

SpiritWind00
06-25-15, 05:40 PM
Hi, I have a serious problem of unbalance with the materials for the final upgrade of my vineyard. There is a lack of drop of corks (currently 14 corks and 62 barrels). Need help, any advice?

You could try what Ash1780 has suggested: "Just collect when you can and try doing a hard reboot (I swear every time I got 1c/2b doing that reversed it to 2c/1b)". It worked well for Ash, so why not give it a try! :)

I always check my balance before collecting and I have equal amts of c/b.

bernadette16668
06-25-15, 06:38 PM
I have too many corks compared to barrels , I won't have enough to get to level ten since I'm not even at 9 yet . Still I trudge on. I also won't get the cat. I haven't been doing well in the last few quests, I play many times a day but I guess just not enough time to get what I need. I do work, guess that's what gets in the way of my game playing .

TalonDragon000
06-25-15, 08:22 PM
I have too many corks compared to barrels , I won't have enough to get to level ten since I'm not even at 9 yet . Still I trudge on. I also won't get the cat. I haven't been doing well in the last few quests, I play many times a day but I guess just not enough time to get what I need. I do work, guess that's what gets in the way of my game playing .

I had the same problem. I work two jobs and don't have time to collect often. Hence why I'm still at level 8 for my vineyard.
But this thread helped me to plan ahead for the individual prize at least.
Instead of strawberries I invested in 10 extra farm houses (thus I have 12 on my board), I finished the summer gazebo this year so that was used, ivy hut used, had a finished harvest perogola open, one marketplace, the free grape press, and a bandit adventure ready for collection everyday. It was slow moving at first but shot up once I upgraded my vineyard. I only collected about 3x a day, maybe 4x on good days (and I can sneak a login at work lol). Still finished with days to spare! It was a lot of planning, but it worked. Hope this helped. :)

katbtodd
06-26-15, 06:17 AM
You could try what Ash1780 has suggested: "Just collect when you can and try doing a hard reboot (I swear every time I got 1c/2b doing that reversed it to 2c/1b)". It worked well for Ash, so why not give it a try! :)

I always check my balance before collecting and I have equal amts of c/b.
What's a hard,reboot
Ok I googled it

chalconite
06-26-15, 09:02 AM
After collecting 7066 grapes, finally reached lvl 9. Now 5 corks and 37 empty barrels are needed. This is after logging out and hard resets. Think I will get to lvl 10 without gems?

syndea
06-26-15, 10:59 AM
Good luck to all! Finally made it to level 10 and trying for 8k grapes for community prize. This has been a long winey haul, lol :-)

vednir
06-26-15, 12:39 PM
I'll be using gems to speed up the vineyard collection to get to level 10. This event simply required too much attention to get there without gems as TL intended.

meme1098
06-26-15, 12:45 PM
I'll be using gems to speed up the vineyard collection to get to level 10. This event simply required too much attention to get there without gems as TL intended.

Not me! It can stay at level 8 where it is now for all I care. Drops aren't that fantastic anyway since I'm mostly maxed on them 95% of time so no stressing or gemming through it here...lol

belbar22
06-26-15, 12:51 PM
9 collections at the most till I get to level 10 on both accounts. It has been quite a challenge to fit in all the collections required due to real life.

MsMelanieMonster
06-26-15, 02:04 PM
I haven't received a volume since the grape event started. Has anyone looked into it or is it normal to take a few weeks to see one? I play regularly and have been consistently collecting. Thanks in advance!

yes still dropping! They are just rare, but will drop. PM sent with details. SW.

burritosprings
06-26-15, 03:15 PM
I haven't received a volume since the grape event started. Has anyone looked into it or is it normal to take a few weeks to see one? I play regularly and have been consistently collecting. Thanks in advance!

Try the bugs forum... mods hate when people post side issues on an update thread.. this will be moved anyway by a mod if you react like I think you will to my comment.

burritosprings
06-26-15, 03:19 PM
Community total I am getting 5 to 6% increase every 6 hours... 18 hours till completion? not well at math but English is gooder

jbfps116
06-26-15, 05:26 PM
I'm excited at another building that gives foodstuff! [Lv 10 Vineyard!!] I'm trying to get as many buildings that give me food as possible to try to reduce farming! I'm thrilled that it gives strawberries!

eam13
06-26-15, 05:34 PM
Cheap shot, TL. First, screw with the drop rates so level ten is nearly impossible, then you increase the gem cost to speed things up?! Seriously, next time just give me a paper cut and squeeze a little lemon juice in it.

riverly
06-26-15, 06:23 PM
Good luck to all! Finally made it to level 10 and trying for 8k grapes for community prize. This has been a long winey haul, lol :-)

Yes it has been a long and winey road. The Beatles- got to love em. Sometimes it's been a long and whiney road too.

mreames
06-26-15, 06:29 PM
Cheap shot, TL. First, screw with the drop rates so level ten is nearly impossible, then you increase the gem cost to speed things up?! Seriously, next time just give me a paper cut and squeeze a little lemon juice in it.

Are you sure you're looking at the right thing? It's still 2 gems per hour for the vineyard on both of my accounts.

MizCricket
06-26-15, 06:49 PM
I'm kind of surprised that nobody is talking about the fact that we've been offered 2 bundles in the past couple of days and neither one includes the barrels and corks that many will need to finish leveling the vineyard to 10. I'm suspecting there will be another bundle offered in the next day or two (maybe when the 1st expires?) with corks and barrels. I should be done after 5 more collections so I'm not interested in buying, but I was really shocked that the first bundle offer didn't have them because so many people are having trouble getting enough of what they need.

CLOVERKAITO
06-26-15, 07:45 PM
At level 9, 2 corks 7 barrels only, I don't think I'm gonna make it. Should I just turn off my 3 hours timer (which was interrupting my sleep too) and just give it up? This means I still need to collect at least 24 times provided that I don't get a bad shortage of either corks or barrels. That's exactly 3 days... and 4 days of work is coming up. I can't poke my iPad right at the 3 hours mark when I'm at work.

I'm kind of surprised that nobody is talking about the fact that we've been offered 2 bundles in the past couple of days and neither one includes the barrels and corks that many will need to finish leveling the vineyard to 10. I'm suspecting there will be another bundle offered in the next day or two (maybe when the 1st expires?) with corks and barrels. I should be done after 5 more collections so I'm not interested in buying, but I was really shocked that the first bundle offer didn't have them because so many people are having trouble getting enough of what they need.

Marketing team obviously not communicating with the game designers lol

wesley1218
06-26-15, 08:05 PM
I want to know if it is worthwhile to upgrade to level 10. I am now in level 9 and I got 0 barrels and 15 corks. I can only collect 6 times a day so at least I need to use 30 gems if the drops are even. But if my drops are not even, it may cost up to 138 gems.

Babs526
06-26-15, 08:46 PM
I want to know if it is worthwhile to upgrade to level 10. I am now in level 9 and I got 0 barrels and 15 corks. I can only collect 6 times a day so at least I need to use 30 gems if the drops are even. But if my drops are not even, it may cost up to 138 gems.
I would continue collecting and if you get enough to update then great. If not I would not bother spending gems. You would be spending 30 gems to get a 20 gem reward. The look of the building does not change from nine to ten and after the promotion is over there will be no more grape rewards.

MizCricket
06-26-15, 09:04 PM
I would continue collecting and if you get enough to update then great. If not I would not bother spending gems. You would be spending 30 gems to get a 20 gem reward. The look of the building does not change from nine to ten and after the promotion is over there will be no more grape rewards.

Keep in mind that the vineyard drops other things once you get it to level 10 (see post #2 on page 1 for a list) so it might be worth it for some people to spend a few gems to finish a building that drops sugar, coal, etc.

robotparade
06-26-15, 09:39 PM
I'm excited at another building that gives foodstuff! [Lv 10 Vineyard!!] I'm trying to get as many buildings that give me food as possible to try to reduce farming! I'm thrilled that it gives strawberries!

Me too! That's why I bought Ivy's Bakery. Anything that gives me more food is great, because my two kitchens are always busy.

CLOVERKAITO
06-26-15, 11:15 PM
I don't really need any of the drops bad enough. Coal sugar purple petal jewels I'm always maxed. Water and strawberries can be easily obtained via fishing and planting strawberries.

I guess I'll see how far I'm when the timer is almost up to see if I can justify doing a few speed ups with gem for the sake of completing the event.

LastDuchess
06-26-15, 11:37 PM
After this event is done which is now in 2 days, will the vineyard estate still drop corks and oak barrels?
I am stuck in level 8 and i hope i can still be able to upgrade until 10 even after lady pfefferknot's visit. So does anyone know?

CLOVERKAITO
06-26-15, 11:38 PM
After this event is done which is now in 2 days, will the vineyard estate still drop corks and oak barrels?
I am stuck in level 8 and i hope i can still be able to upgrade until 10 even after lady pfefferknot's visit. So does anyone know?

Highly unlikely. With previous events the buildings stop dropping building parts after the event ends.

dyeshialp
06-27-15, 12:25 AM
I have a concern maybe someone could answer? and maybe it's been asked before, I'm not sure. but how do you get the character of lady pfefferknot or some girl with a brown dress with a crown to roam around the castle? I see some kingdoms have her just walking around. I'm just curious.

camber16
06-27-15, 01:23 AM
Im 21 corks and 24 barrels away from Level 10. Yay.

boden_brandt
06-27-15, 01:50 AM
I have a concern maybe someone could answer? and maybe it's been asked before, I'm not sure. but how do you get the character of lady pfefferknot or some girl with a brown dress with a crown to roam around the castle? I see some kingdoms have her just walking around. I'm just curious.

That's Greselda. There is a whole quest line dedicated to her when you expand to the Glimmergate. That's the floating mirror-looking thing down the lower section of your kingdom. Once you complete that quest line, she'll walk around your kingdom too. Only new to forum myself, so i don't know how to post a link, but if you search forum, you'll find it.

Hope this works?

Edit by SpiritWind: the link can be found in the Story Outline in the Hub.

anurulz
06-27-15, 02:29 AM
Finally levelled to 10...yayee!! Now waiting for next drops to see what i get..the 20 gems dint hurt either..

nightmare325
06-27-15, 03:15 AM
Still collecting here for everyone!! I think most players will still be collecting...maybe not as feverently, but still collecting nontheless...not much going on right now at my castle...so energy is used for continued collection toward OUR puppy goal!! ; )

It feels like most people have finished this quest and there are only a few of us still checking in.

I am on 20 barrels and 31 corks on my main came and 22 corks and barrels on my 2nd game both at level 9. I am going to be collecting till the last minute. Never cut things so fine. I can't have been collecting often enough in the beginning and now I am trying to collect 6 times a day. Have used about 5 gems on each account to speed up rounds before bed.

EsmeW2
06-27-15, 04:36 AM
Good luck to everyone who is still finishing off this challenge. And WELL DONE to all of us who have made it so to level 10 so far.

I've managed to complete it a couple of days ago on both my games and without using any gems, so I'm pretty happy. But it seems to have been running for ages and I will be glad when it's all over, we can get the little dog and don't have to see any more grapes

I'd expected to have a good go at this challenge on my main game which is in mid 30s. But I haven't had my second game very long and didn't reach level 15 till a couple of days after the challenge started, so never expected to get to the end - I hadn't expected to even be offered it. Luckily I'd been reading this thread early on and was able to build some farmhouses quickly - thanks so much to those who posted advice!

The barrel/cork thing was annoying at first but that seemed to even itself out for me later on. (I wonder if they made some adjustments?). Starting at a very low level my biggest worries were the prime cuts and the truffles. When you've been playing the game for a while you forget how hard they are to come by at first. My few poor cows and pigs were worked so hard for a couple of weeks. I didn't get the Ivy's bakery challenge but I really lucked out in picking up a stray skunupie from somewhere and that really helped too.

Thanks again to everyone who posted helpful information in this thread, you are wonderful!

tito786
06-27-15, 05:07 AM
Just need 2 corks and I will have 20 gems......yay

anurulz
06-27-15, 05:24 AM
Just need 2 corks and I will have 20 gems......yay

I know the feeling of anticipation..congrats in advance...

Liloze
06-27-15, 05:31 AM
Finally reached level 10 :)
Good luck everyone, may you get all the corks/ barrels you need in time :)

redgirl2882
06-27-15, 05:33 AM
11 corks to go for me to finish and get to level 10 ��
This will be the very first event I have completed on castle story ��
I'm so proud of my little self, lol

ladyperidot
06-27-15, 05:55 AM
Finally levelled to 10...yayee!! Now waiting for next drops to see what i get..the 20 gems dint hurt either..

Level 10 reached!!! First drop had jewels and strawberries.

sari2016
06-27-15, 07:40 AM
Is it too much to ask for the level 10 vineyard to drop cork/barrel till end of the event. Just because..... Like collecting these quirky items...

boden_brandt
06-27-15, 08:00 AM
Is it too much to ask for the level 10 vineyard to drop cork/barrel till end of the event. Just because..... Like collecting these quirky items...

Just don't upgrade yet. Don't wait too long, if you want the gem reward, but if you're in no rush for the drops, wait a day. This game often recycles things (builders hammers, bunch of flowers, woven cloth) in quests, n while none of those are 'rare drops', the skunkupies n super yummy pies that they just reused are. I had six in inventory n did my trade straight away, so i'm now a hoarder of all things 'quest' as long as i have the time.

burritosprings
06-27-15, 08:09 AM
Community total I am getting 5 to 6% increase every 6 hours... 18 hours till completion? not well at math but English is gooder

15 Hours later and still at 76% the same as when I posted above.. didn't look at total grapes number... I think when they took away all the reindeer and Kingdom Inn buildings they must have turned them upside down and filled them with our Grapes also?

MsMelanieMonster
06-27-15, 08:39 AM
Thanks! Just wanted to make sure building drops were on par -- which they seem to be. I'll keep collecting!

CharmOfLea
06-27-15, 09:45 AM
15 Hours later and still at 76% the same as when I posted above.. didn't look at total grapes number... I think when they took away all the reindeer and Kingdom Inn buildings they must have turned them upside down and filled them with our Grapes also?
Yes, we have to get the third prize shortly before the deadline. Not 3 days ahead of time...

chalconite
06-27-15, 10:10 AM
After collecting 7066 grapes, finally reached lvl 9. Now 5 corks and 37 empty barrels are needed. This is after logging out and hard resets. Think I will get to lvl 10 without gems?

Still trying, now have 7754 grapes, all 40 corks, and 10 empty barrels. Think I will make it?

boden_brandt
06-27-15, 10:38 AM
Still trying, now have 7754 grapes, all 40 corks, and 10 empty barrels. Think I will make it?

I truly hope so, as that is what i have on my second account too. I have plenty of corks. I'd gladly swap 15 of them for barrels. With (i think) 17 collections left, if we don't sleep, it still isn't likely with my drop ratio. Hopefully, yours is better. My higher level account, which i play directly alongside the lower one, has everything, but i was not so lucky on the second, even collecting both at the same time. Here's hoping we both make it.

Wonkaland99
06-27-15, 11:21 AM
Level 10 with 2 days to spare, I can hardly believe it!
Thanks to S8 and all the helpful players on the forum.
Goodbye to worrying about wicked wine and back to baking boring bread.

tarheel219
06-27-15, 02:01 PM
Need just 5 corks to get to level 10. Never thought I would get to it but should get to it by tomorrow morning. Hopefully I can get a few drops with gifts before this is over. Next worry is if we are going to get the dog?

littleonesmum
06-27-15, 02:02 PM
Not sure I'll make the upgrade to 10 this time - level 8 estate, 12 corks & 14 barrels. 3445 grapes though, so kitty not far away!

jessicabrown2006
06-27-15, 02:46 PM
Looks like I will be spending some gems!
I need 36 of each to get to level 10.
It didn't help me having to keep reinstalling it because it was "not responding" Also my own fault for having a job...
I really thought I was in with a chance, I got the kitten with 11 days to go.
Can't complain really, I will get a multi drop building that could drop gems! and I will get a rebate of 20 gems on the cost.

belbar22
06-27-15, 03:07 PM
I am so happy. Just got to level 10 on my main account and 1 collection to go on my 2nd account, which will be tomorrow morning. I really thought I wasn't going to make it. Good luck to all of you still collecting. Yay. Happy Happy Dance.... You wouldn't believe I was a grown woman.

olcastle
06-27-15, 03:13 PM
Can't complain really, I will get a multi drop building that could drop gems! and I will get a rebate of 20 gems on the cost.

What building that could drop gems are you talking about?

my2place
06-27-15, 03:21 PM
I am so happy. Just got to level 10 on my main account and 1 collection to go on my 2nd account, which will be tomorrow morning. I really thought I wasn't going to make it. Good luck to all of you still collecting. Yay. Happy Happy Dance.... You wouldn't believe I was a grown woman.
Congrats! And I totally understand ;)

jessicabrown2006
06-27-15, 03:36 PM
What building that could drop gems are you talking about?

Note to self.

Read the description properly..

Saw jewels thought gems..

Oh well, no need to upgrade then!

kingdomgirl1234
06-27-15, 03:40 PM
i couldn't believe how happy getting two corks at once could make me, and I'm a grown woman too. (With a serious problem according to my hubby)

belbar22
06-27-15, 03:55 PM
i couldn't believe how happy getting two corks at once could make me, and I'm a grown woman too. (With a serious problem according to my hubby)

Lol. My husband thinks I am mad. He says he never realised he was married to an addict.

belbar22
06-27-15, 03:59 PM
Congrats! And I totally understand ;)

Oh I think you are one of my gem buddies on my other account. I am Tail. (That's the kind of castle name you end up with when your daughter miss spells what she wanted the kingdom to be called lol)

jessicabrown2006
06-27-15, 04:18 PM
Oh I think you are one of my gem buddies on my other account. I am Tail. (That's the kind of castle name you end up with when your daughter miss spells what she wanted the kingdom to be called lol)

LOL

Exactly the reason my restaurant story name is Le restarounte

my2place
06-27-15, 04:59 PM
Yep, we are neighbors! And I'm a grown woman who is addicted too ... which is why I understand :)

gsuiris
06-27-15, 07:35 PM
Yesterday I was in an area where I didn't have a signal, so I missed 3 collections. Then I was so exhausted I missed a few more.
Currently at 40 corks and 17 barrels. I need 23 barrels to upgrade to level 10. I would have to wake up in the middle of the night and not miss a single collection, and get 2 barrels almost every time.
Or spend gems.

I'm upset because while I admit I didn't log in every 3 hours even during the day time, none of us should have had to do so to upgrade to level 10. There should have been another way to get corks and barrels, like with Halloween (special quests, or a decoration that dropped what we needed).

kellbell710
06-27-15, 08:02 PM
Well, I was so excited to make it to level 10, but all I get when I collect is grapes, 1-2 pieces of coal and coins. That's what it's been for 2 days now. Kind of a letdown. :(

dalexxx
06-27-15, 08:26 PM

hi belbar73 long time no read =)

still busy with real life and wasn't able to visit you anymore. I still do get in once in a while but unlike before where I could check often. im at 600 grapes only, been sending knights daily and collecting from farm and planting strawberries but once a day visit didn't do :/

congrats btw and take care =D

PinkLites
06-27-15, 09:02 PM
Well I can't believe I finally made it to level 10!!! The corks & barrels situation about did me in! All the way to level 9 I had twice & sometimes three times as many barrels than corks!! Finally at the last half of level 8 I started to get 2 corks for every barrel. Am glad to have made it, but what a frustrating ride! I hope all of the other players make it after the horribly skewed c/b drops and frustration we have all gone through for this quest! Good luck to all & thanks for the tips & encouragement! Special thanks to you SW!!!

irenelam84
06-27-15, 10:56 PM
It's gonna end soon but sadly we r still so far away from d last community prize...dun think we r gonna get it after all

boden_brandt
06-28-15, 01:22 AM

How is it going? I've collected four more times on that device, n still got only one barrel each time. I do hope your doing better. I logged in an my ipad though (where my other account usually is) n finally got 2 barrels first try. So now i'm sticking with this until the end. The device likely has nothing to do with it, but if your as frustrated as me, perhaps its worth a try.

minndom
06-28-15, 01:35 AM
Weird that during past 12 hours the total number of grapes went up only 1%. I don't see how we could achieve the last goal.

Anastisha13
06-28-15, 01:45 AM
Hi. I have just collected my last barrel and cork and upgraded to level 10. It has been heavy going!
I hope we manage to get the last community prize. That pup is cute and it would be a shame to have a dog kennel without the dog to put by it! I will continue collecting as before!
Good Luck to everyone still collecting barrels and corks!
Come on fellow collectors/players,
KEEP COLLECTING, EVEN AFTER COMPLETING! WE NEED THAT LAST PRIZE!

Anastisha13
06-28-15, 02:13 AM
Highly unlikely. With previous events the buildings stop dropping building parts after the event ends.

Yes you are right, I have so many unfinished buildings in storage! Such a shame!

dragoniakingdom
06-28-15, 04:32 AM
Weird that during past 12 hours the total number of grapes went up only 1%. I don't see how we could achieve the last goal.

I noticed the same. The counter has been stuck on 77% all day. I'm hoping it's just a glitch in my game & not an overall problem.

butterfly_25
06-28-15, 04:54 AM
Wow... Just not going to make it. I recently made it to level 9 and currently have 26 barrels and 7(!) Corks. The corks have been a problem for me this ENTIRE time. At the rate I get corks I would need at least another 4 days I think. I also thought these items should've been available somewhere else, like a couple for each time we did an adventure. Or even 2 hour collection time instead of 3. Otherwise the amount we need is a little high.

tarheel219
06-28-15, 05:36 AM
One more cork to go and I will be done. This have been the most tiring and frustrating event ever. I think that is why we are not doing well on the community prize. This one wasn't as fun as the other community events.

knuffel19
06-28-15, 06:31 AM
Wow... Just not going to make it. I recently made it to level 9 and currently have 26 barrels and 7(!) Corks. The corks have been a problem for me this ENTIRE time. At the rate I get corks I would need at least another 4 days I think. I also thought these items should've been available somewhere else, like a couple for each time we did an adventure. Or even 2 hour collection time instead of 3. Otherwise the amount we need is a little high.

Same here, at 17 corks, no way I will make it and too expensive to pay gems for. First time I didn't reach the end of a timed quest, now that is a dissapointment to say the least...

seishy
06-28-15, 06:48 AM
I don't think we're gonna make it to the last community goal.

Never gonna make it to lvl 10 on the vineyard, i'll be lucky to get to lvl 9 >.<

zoeee87
06-28-15, 06:55 AM
Lets not give up guys! We can do this!

boden_brandt
06-28-15, 06:57 AM
The thing that irks me is that i have enough items, just not the right ones. Currently 57:22. One more collection n i should be done. That would be 80 items. And still one more day to go. Yet, i can't make it because i keep getting more corks. I got barrels once, but i've rushed the timer twice now, n that gives me corks too, so i can't even throw gems at the problem because i just get more corks. Its not that i didn't check in enough, i have 6000 grapes, n enough collected items, the drops just weren't even. I have no control over that. So even while its still in event time, i'll have to purchase them at full cost.

lilbluebmw
06-28-15, 07:00 AM
I'm really concerned that we aren't going to get that last prize. I want that puppy!

burritosprings
06-28-15, 07:23 AM
I'm really concerned that we aren't going to get that last prize. I want that puppy!

It's so FLUFFY!!!!!

mreames
06-28-15, 07:31 AM
To quote Douglas Adams, Ford Prefect and the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy....... Don't Panic!! The timer slowed to a crawl last weekend, too, then adjusted drastically come Monday.

butterfly_25
06-28-15, 07:39 AM
Same here, at 17 corks, no way I will make it and too expensive to pay gems for. First time I didn't reach the end of a timed quest, now that is a dissapointment to say the least...

Yes the gem cost for this is way too expensive. It will be my first time not completing a timed quest also, other than a couple optional ones that didn't have much to gain. So not happy about that

Simdiva
06-28-15, 08:30 AM
I finished my vineyard several days ago, last weekend I think, and have to say, it is very worthwhile. To finish contrary to what some people may have said. Although it does not drop many strawberries, I do appreciate the few I get as I can always use them to make sweet feasts or to do trades. But the best part is it seems I no longer have to grow sugar cane or refine sugar! I sometimes get drops of up to four sugar and at drops every four hours my sugar mountain has grown fast! I do hope that the grapes stay and that we get some kind of recipe or goal/adventure to use them on. It would be a really nice addition. I have also gotten regular water drops, Aldo appreciated since I still have not found my first shard and constantly thirsty!! For those still working, don't give up, i finished early because I worked pretty much round the clock, but my drops were rude with corks too. They eventually evened out tho and I ended up with six corks over.

Cheers with our virtual wine!

idrispad
06-28-15, 09:35 AM
I've just finished this (20 barrels and 1 cork spare at the end) and the people would have to be teeny tiny to fit in through the door. Is it a fairy vineyard - although the door is smaller than that of the fairy workshop. I do like the design of it but the scale is a long way off :)

gandalf72
06-28-15, 09:57 AM
Yes the gem cost for this is way too expensive. It will be my first time not completing a timed quest also, other than a couple optional ones that didn't have much to gain. So not happy about that

It is cheaper to speed up the vineyard estate for 6 gems! Voila ... 3 items for 6 gems instead of at least 45 gems. No choice on what you get, but I'm planning that move towards the end when I see it's impossible to make it without gems.

gandalf72
06-28-15, 10:03 AM
Lets not give up guys! We can do this!

Ditto! It can be done... And for less gems than you thought ^^^ 👀 (if you have to use them). Let's go!🏃🏻💨🏃🏻💨

repkiwi7
06-28-15, 11:34 AM

Hehe, laughing at this! I doubt I'll get there, still need 30 corks - they have been so rare for me throughout this event!

repkiwi7
06-28-15, 11:40 AM
Well for the about the last 12 hrs the % has gone up about 2% so I reckon they've slowed the timer down. I thought we were going to make it with 12-24 hrs to spare, but now I dunno!
As for making level 10- I have a snowballs chance in hell! Corks have been the bane of my life and I still need 30 to complete the level! Always barrels! Oh well! Least I got the cat!

roguebee
06-28-15, 12:38 PM
4 corks to go to finish the vineyard.

camber16
06-28-15, 12:42 PM
Just ONE for me!

littleonesmum
06-28-15, 12:52 PM
It is cheaper to speed up the vineyard estate for 6 gems! Voila ... 3 items for 6 gems instead of at least 45 gems. No choice on what you get, but I'm planning that move towards the end when I see it's impossible to make it without gems.

Now that's a good idea! Might start speeding and see what happens...��