PDA

View Full Version : Gold

vshephard96
06-04-15, 10:22 AM
While I was giving my gifts of gold this morning (PST)..a question entered my thoughts (surprisingly I have those once in a while lol). So I thought I'd hopefully spark up a conversation in this thread.

Question: what's your procedure for giving your gifts of daily gold, or do you give out gifts of gold?

I give gold daily.. Every morning. Since we're only allowed to gift out 3 gold pieces(personally I think it should be 4.. But who am I to suggest). So since that's all we are allowed the list of those that gift to me daily is long. I start from the bottom of my list and regift to 1 person(gold #1), my 2nd gold is given to a "neighbor" from a list I got going alphabetically (yes I keep track of who I have gifted too). My 3rd gift of gold is always given to 1 specific "neighbor" daily.

What's your procedure?

Just someone that is curious..lol:cool:

Mythdefied
06-04-15, 10:34 AM
I keep a list of who gifts gold to me and I work down it alphabetically. I'm thinking of weeding out my neighbors based on gold giving. It's not like we visit each other or chat, so gifting gold is the only point.

freshfunin2008
06-04-15, 10:38 AM
I just give gold to the people who give me gold. Oldest to newest assuming the app keeps track properly. I think we should be able to give 10 a day.

PrincessCouture2014
06-04-15, 10:51 AM
I think 3 gold is not right. I always have two three frnds left out. I mostly gives gold to the ones who give me. And I kind of have those three frnds fixed coz they always send back. I just feel really bad for those whom I can't gift back.

ndtrance
06-04-15, 10:56 AM
I have three neighbors that I exchange gold with daily. I don't gift to anyone else. I do this in castle story as well. For me this is easiest.

MaribouMay
06-04-15, 11:16 AM
I keep a list of neighbors you have gifted me gold in the order of the gold gifts given. I then return the gold in the order it was gifted to me.

zyfazix
06-04-15, 12:09 PM
I give gold to the \neighbours who are most consistent with sending gold back. Right now I've established daily gold gifting with three neighbours without ever saying a word to each other

kjbrogren
06-04-15, 12:13 PM
I have 3 nbrs who I exchange daily. But lately I have a few newbies sending me gold and I try to gift them back thru my second acct which I only gift gold from. I feel bad if they gift me and I already sent gold to my regular gold gifters.

barbaraann72
06-04-15, 12:59 PM
I have 3 nbrs who I exchange daily.

Works really well for me too. Took a few days to find good neighbors, but it has definitely been worth the effort.

diner2u
06-04-15, 01:24 PM
I just give gold to the people who give me gold. Oldest to newest assuming the app keeps track properly. I think we should be able to give 10 a day.

This is what I do daily I gift from the oldest to newest on the list that have given me! We should be able to gift more than 3 gold bars a day!!

amerirish
06-04-15, 01:42 PM
I have two games on Kindle and iPhone so I gift myself on each. That leaves two spots which I have 2 regular neighbors on both that I exchange with daily. I really wish I could send more too, I feel really bad when someone sends me a random gift but I don't want to be disloyal to my gold buddies. Also, I have to gift myself on the Kindle game because there's literally no other way to get free gold. No gold producing dragons, no quests, no prizes for installing other games. Zilch. It's gifts or spending real money.

Kennedward
06-04-15, 04:37 PM
While I was giving my gifts of gold this morning (PST)..a question entered my thoughts (surprisingly I have those once in a while lol). So I thought I'd hopefully spark up a conversation in this thread.

Question: what's your procedure for giving your gifts of daily gold, or do you give out gifts of gold?

I give gold daily.. Every morning. Since we're only allowed to gift out 3 gold pieces(personally I think it should be 4.. But who am I to suggest). So since that's all we are allowed the list of those that gift to me daily is long. I start from the bottom of my list and regift to 1 person(gold #1), my 2nd gold is given to a "neighbor" from a list I got going alphabetically (yes I keep track of who I have gifted too). My 3rd gift of gold is always given to 1 specific "neighbor" daily.

What's your procedure?

Just someone that is curious..lol:cool:

I also give gold daily, but only to 3 of my neighbors who also gifts back, since we can only give 3 gold max

luna2cute
06-04-15, 10:44 PM
I have about 10 or so neighbours that I exchange gold with on a regular basis.

I accept my gifts, then I go to the bottom of my list and gift from oldest to newest my 3 daily gifts.

Works well for me and my neighbours. Some days I get 5-6 gold some days about 3, but always something. I think most of my neighbours do the same so we rotate around and just keep gifting each other every few days.

Xyn25
06-05-15, 05:23 AM
I have a sort of unspoken agreement with three of my neighbors to give each other gold daily. If anyone else gives me gold I accept it, of course, but sadly I cannot return it. I would love it if I could give more gold to my neighbors.

Kennedward
06-05-15, 07:25 AM
I used to rotate but some of my neighbors either stopped gifting or stopped playing entirely, and since I no longer need maps, I have deleted quite a lot of inactive players

lovettera
06-08-15, 05:54 AM
I give gold to those who give me, but I think it's not enough as kinda 8 friends send me gold every day, and I feel kinda sorry to not be able to gift them back gold every day :(

Kennedward
06-08-15, 06:20 AM
I give gold to those who give me, but I think it's not enough as kinda 8 friends send me gold every day, and I feel kinda sorry to not be able to gift them back gold every day :(

I felt exactly the same, but when a lot of them stopped playing the game, I ended up with only 3 neighbors to send gold to, so it all worked out