PDA

View Full Version : Dragon level

JetteG
06-04-15, 08:11 AM
How can I level up my dragons past level 10?
It is very difficult to win against a level 11 champion.

Please can anybody help...

cocauina
06-04-15, 08:50 AM
You can't. The max level is 10, but the max level from the arena dragons is 20, so they are much more harder to defeat.

BiteMe111
06-04-15, 09:41 AM
The way I look at it, they can be higher level but I get more blows by starting first. Let's say I defeated the opponent in 3 moves... but if my opponent had had that third move, maybe my dragon would have been ****ed too. I'm not sure if I'm explaining this well, I hope you know what I mean.

kittensabc
06-04-15, 11:03 AM
Dragon level contributes the most to the battle arena, up to 9 out of 13 possible points. The other two factors are dragon type scores (which contributes a maximum of 3 points) and dragon rarity (which can only count against you). Having the highest possible dragon level is *the* most important aspect of a battle, since it is the most important component of getting a critical hit. (A critical hit is the only way to win, since the odds are stacked against your dragon) The reason enemy dragons can reach level 20 is to make sure that the arena can't be too easy. :)

JetteG
06-04-15, 11:51 AM
Ok, thanks for the help.
So, which dragon would you recommend against a champion?
I have 6 level 10 dragons and they have all been beaten several times.
I have a level 9 royal-should I use my all my food on levelling this one to lv. 10?

kittensabc
06-04-15, 12:01 PM
Ok, thanks for the help.
I have a level 9 royal-should I use my all my food on levelling this one to lv. 10?
Champions are the easiest to pick a opponent for. In general you want to use a single-type dragon of maximum rarity with maximum level. Max level is more important than rarity. If you don't have a high level unbreadable/rare/super rare/ultra rare single-type dragon, you should use a two-type super rare dragon with maximum level.

To find the best possible matches, Google "dragon story battle calculator" and click on the first link.

JetteG
06-04-15, 12:43 PM
I have a dawntree and a hammerhead in storage - should I hatch one of these?

kittensabc
06-04-15, 01:54 PM
I have a dawntree and a hammerhead in storage - should I hatch one of these?
Hammerhead is what I use. :p

JetteG
06-04-15, 02:24 PM
Thank you all for the advise. I now have my hammerhead egg in the nest.
I will try the battle calculator later, it didn't work on my iphone.

kittensabc
06-04-15, 02:53 PM
Thank you all for the advise. I now have my hammerhead egg in the nest.
I will try the battle calculator later, it didn't work on my iphone.

Scroll to the bottom of the page and hit the "view full site" button. :) You need to be using the desktop version.

AJImmer
06-04-15, 10:54 PM
Ok, thanks for the help.

I wouldn't invest a ton of apples in evolving your Royal to Level 10 for use in the Arena - the Royal dragon isn't very powerful in the battle arena - I never use mine.

JetteG
06-05-15, 10:55 AM
Yes, it works. Thanx, Kittensabc.
Now I'm stuck at battle number 20. Can't get past that
one either. Hopefully I will at some point.

JetteG
06-05-15, 11:00 AM
Ok, I will not use my apples on my royal. I think, I will work on getting my hammerhead to lv. 10 instead.
Unfortunatly its evolutiontime is 20 hours. So it will take some time.