PDA

View Full Version : Game crash

kenvindeptrai
06-03-15, 04:53 PM
I played RS2 on my iphone but it still crashing , the screen is holding for a minute and then i must use musti task to close it or it oblige me to restart the game.
And then I cant connect to my facebook account to get quick serves, please fix it soon, thank you, please update soon, cause my food is too long to get sole all of them. Really upset right now.

SparklyOctopus
06-04-15, 02:22 PM
Hey there! We didn't have any issues with the game crashing when we took a look at your account. Can you try uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if that helps? Additionally, it seems like you have connected to Facebook. If this issue persists, please send us a ticket at support@storm8.com and one of our agents will be able to assist you. :)

kenvindeptrai
06-04-15, 02:41 PM
Thank you so much, I reinstall it and it works 😻😻😻

appareldesign
07-29-15, 05:52 PM
Hi,
I have been playing restaurant story 2 and today it keeps crashing while I am cooking or clearing tables, etc. It lags, then crashes, and goes back to my android tablet main menu. There is no announcement that says that it crashed or to allow me to send feedback. Can you help me?
-appareldesign

FrozenTurtle
07-30-15, 10:28 AM
Sorry to hear that! Can you try closing any apps you have running in the background? This should free up some resources and improve your gameplay. If you still have trouble with this, please email support@storm8.com so we can assist you. Thanks!

appareldesign
07-30-15, 02:33 PM
Nothing was running in the background. I uninstalled the app. When I went back to google play to reinstall, it said my device was not compatible with this version. So I emailed customer support. Does anyone else have this problem?

kooky panda
07-31-15, 10:00 AM
There are some android devices that are not compatible with the games. Support will be able to let you know.

chrissydid
03-19-16, 08:19 AM
Crashing Game--good lord I wasn't paying attention

For the last 2 or 3 days my game has repeatedly crashed. It seems to crash when I'm trying to visit neighbors. Sometimes it happens when i go to make a recipe, have a missing ingredient and choose to 'get ingredient'.

So far hasn't caused any issue but annoyance. Should I submit a diagnostic report or anything?

thanks

kooky panda
03-19-16, 02:57 PM
What version of the game are you playing on?

chrissydid
03-19-16, 04:52 PM
Regular/classic Restaurant 2 on iPad. Fully updated to latest version.

chrissydid
03-19-16, 07:04 PM
Ok now it's really annoying. Crashing when visiting neighbors, making recipes.

kooky panda
03-19-16, 07:53 PM
I was also having issues with the regular game. I went back to the Cooking Carol version ( it is actually the most current version for iOS) and no more crashing.
Try going back to that version of the game.

chrissydid
03-20-16, 06:45 AM
Thanks for fixing the title of this post. It was terribly annoying.

So I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Sadly just crashed again anyway.

I guess I can go back to cooking carol, though I just finally was able to buy green tiles!!! My beautiful restaurant needs it to be spring!

kooky panda
03-20-16, 01:57 PM
Let me know if you still have issues when using the Cooking Carol Version.

chrissydid
04-01-16, 07:00 AM
Well i have not moved to the carol version because I LOVE my grass and fairies and bunnies. However, the crashing is just getting worse. Surely there is a better answer than stop playing the game???

Is there no where to submit crash reports? Is there no tech team working on bugs?

Rynetory2
04-01-16, 07:11 AM
Since you are having issues with the regular version, the alternative is to play on the carol version. Have you updated your iOS? Try updating and see if that works better.

If you're still having issues, please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game. Thanks.

Niire
06-12-16, 07:08 AM
Here lately, I have been getting crashes...constantly, and typically when I get a gift from someone...I try to accept it, the game freezes up, and crashes. After that, the game will constantly crash when I try to log in. I have to leave it alone for 30 mins or so, then I can log back in. I have tried reinstalling the game and clearing the cache, also restarting the tablet this is happening on. I always force close my games, so I have done that as well.

I am playing on android currently. Please help? It's making doing this special event really hard. :(

Edit...I've not been able to get into my game at all since this post. ><

Niire
06-12-16, 05:50 PM
Just wanted to update...I was able to get into the game by uninstalling and reinstalling again. I'll be trying to log on for the first time after that in a few minutes. :)

Edit again...so far, so good. Maybe this reinstall fixed the issue. We shall see! <3

Niire
06-12-16, 09:07 PM
Gah okay, it's started crashing again, as far as I can tell, I have a quickserve to get. Something is definitely up...

Rynetory2
06-13-16, 04:38 AM
Are you crashing to the home screen or getting the online error message? Please check that you have plenty of space on your device and your connection is stable. You may want to try the suggestions in http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?68409-Restaurant-2-Story-Current-Bugs-and-Issues&p=897818&viewfull=1#post897818. Please let us know how it goes for you.

Niire
06-14-16, 05:25 AM
It's crashing to "desktop", no error or online message. My connection is incredibly stable, actually the best our money here at home can get us. :) I have 27 gigs free space on my device right now. And i did try your suggestions...the only thing that works when the crashing starts is to reinstall till it starts again. It feels like it's facebook causing it, but I can't be sure...hard to explain, but it doesn't happen at all when I'm not logged in facebook. Hopefully I make sense, lol. So far it's behaving nicely since my last reinstall last night...*knocks on wood*

Rynetory2
06-14-16, 07:07 AM
Hi Niire, I totally got what you meant. :) my bs2 crashes lots when I'm logged into FB so I guess the same here for you. Do you think you can log off FB while you are in game? Try that and see if it's working better. :)

Niire
06-14-16, 07:12 AM
That's what I've been doing, but i noticed something...I got a gem from an achievement, and when it logged into google play, i crashed. I was able to get back in though...so maybe it's a fb vs google play thing?

cquinn32
06-14-16, 07:38 AM
I feel like this game is just spinning its wheels because they can't get the android bugs sorted out ��

Rynetory2
06-14-16, 07:51 AM
Let me report this over and get better advise from the team.

[S8] Elsa
06-14-16, 11:08 AM
Please email support@storm8.com so support can investigate your account.

Niire
06-14-16, 12:34 PM
Sorry for the delayed response, will do...though should I wait to see if it's gonna behave itself now? i was logged on fb last 3 times I was on and didn't have any issues...

Niire
06-14-16, 01:31 PM
I went ahead and sent one in, sorry! Just alot going on here rl atm. :p

[S8] Elsa
06-14-16, 01:32 PM
I went ahead and sent one in, sorry! Just alot going on here rl atm. :p

No worries. They'll be able to investigate more personally or request information you may not want to post on the forums like device or account info. Thanks!

Niire
08-03-16, 03:51 PM
Hello again...bug magnet is back, lol. This exact same issue just started up for me right after I downloaded the FFS expansion for gems and got the reward. Unable to stay on facebook at all because the next time I get on, the game crashes. :(

Rynetory2
08-03-16, 05:51 PM
Some games require more device resources due to the animations. Try restarting your device and load only 1 game. If issue persists, please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game and advise you further.

Niire
08-04-16, 01:41 AM
I have tried restarts etc...and I only run one at a time. :) Once my blood sugar regulates, I'll email support. That's what happened last time as well. :) Thanks! <3

Hmm...*knocks on wood* maybe this time it worked, lol. So far so good, I have been able to log in twice while on facebook too. I always force close every game when I play due to past issues.

Rynetory2
08-04-16, 02:51 AM
Hi Niire, since you have made several reports about this on the forum. It's best that you email Support for them to check your games out and investigate more personally as Elsa mentioned and give you specific advise. If you have already reported, please let the Agent know you are still having issues. Thanks.

Niire
08-04-16, 02:53 AM
I did awhile back yah, and it was fixed. I THINK I'm okay now, gonna let it go for awhile to see if it really is fixed. If not, I'll report again. Thank you all for the help, you are awesome! <3

Rynetory2
08-04-16, 03:07 AM
Great to hear that! :D If the issue persists, do send the email to Support and get the issue resolved once and for all so it doesn't affect your game play. :o

anicak84
08-13-18, 08:47 AM
My game is crashing when moving furniture, ovens, tables, anything. Anyone else's doing that? Already deleted and reinstalled, still the same.

Paul__
08-13-18, 11:18 AM
Could you try reseting your device? (Hold the button on the top and the home button at the same time)

anicak84
08-13-18, 12:17 PM
I'm not sure what you mean, its a pixel 2 phone, there is no button on the top, just on the sides (power, volume). Maybe turn off then back on? Already done that..

Rynetory2
08-13-18, 08:49 PM
My game is crashing when moving furniture, ovens, tables, anything. Anyone else's doing that? Already deleted and reinstalled, still the same.

Oh dear, so sorry to hear of your issues, anicak84. :(

I think your device could be low on memory. Can you try the suggestions under Device Performance Issues in What can I do to try to resolve my game issues? (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98712-Restaurant-Story-2-Game-Guide&p=1416851&viewfull=1#post1416851)

anicak84
08-14-18, 11:16 AM
Oh dear, so sorry to hear of your issues, anicak84. :(

I think your device could be low on memory. Can you try the suggestions under Device Performance Issues in What can I do to try to resolve my game issues? (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98712-Restaurant-Story-2-Game-Guide&p=1416851&viewfull=1#post1416851)

hey... so, I've been through all that, I think it has something to do with the differences between iOS and Android, My game was iOS for a long time, so I had the wine stuff all set, then got a new Android phone and no wine stuff but would work (except for some refreshing after just opening the game, that never gets fixed). Then I got a new Android phone, Pixel 2, which I think was released after they took away support for RS2, which leads to the gale being crashy due some incompatibility with the new phone. I remembered I had the wine stuff in the corner I was trying to put my items and figured out that could be the problem. So I logged into an iOS phone and re-arranged the wine stuff out of the way, The game didn't crash on the iOS phone then and it doesn't seem to be crashing on the Pixel now.

Edit: it refreshes when I try to put anything on the spot the wine stuff would be on iOS

Rynetory2
08-14-18, 09:14 PM
Hey anicak84, Glad that you mention now that you are playing on different platforms. Yes they do affect your game like sync error or crashes. See New device - transfer your games (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98712-Restaurant-Story-2-Game-Guide&p=1416850&viewfull=1#post1416850) for more information. Storing away the iOS only items will help to solve these problems on Android device.

djepetobg
12-12-18, 03:12 PM
Hi everyone,

I?m playing rs2 - A Cooking Carol version. Works ok on ipad mini 1, but on Air 2 won?t start. It loads and after a second chrushes...

Can you help.

Tnx in advance

Rynetory2
12-12-18, 08:28 PM
Please download the latest regular game version and update your device iOS.