PDA

View Full Version : Stuck Diamond Dragon :-(

Dcdonn
06-02-15, 11:50 PM
Hi All ...

My diamond dragon has been stuck for over ten days now after breeding in ice age ... Of all the boring places, lol. Hopefully that was the day I breed the long sought after Penquin..., I digress.... In any event, following that breeding, and since he/she still shows the heart in the left hand corner of his icon and shows as if he is still in a breeding state ... But no such luck; he has simply been MIA. Not available for coins, breeding or anything else. Of course he is Epic and my fav. I wrote to TL twice and they haven't responded so I thought I would try all of you. Thanks TL neighbors ;-). Happy Battling LP ;-)...

Denise

kooky panda
06-03-15, 10:33 AM
It can take support 3-5 business days to respond to your email. If it has been over 5 business days, Please respond to your email with your ticket number.

MaribouMay
06-03-15, 05:33 PM
Hi All ...

My diamond dragon has been stuck for over ten days now after breeding in ice age ... Of all the boring places, lol. Hopefully that was the day I breed the long sought after Penquin..., I digress.... In any event, following that breeding, and since he/she still shows the heart in the left hand corner of his icon and shows as if he is still in a breeding state ... But no such luck; he has simply been MIA. Not available for coins, breeding or anything else. Of course he is Epic and my fav. I wrote to TL twice and they haven't responded so I thought I would try all of you. Thanks TL neighbors ;-). Happy Battling LP ;-)...

Denise

How annoying! Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling your game? Have you tried breeding something else in the arctic isles?

Dcdonn
06-05-15, 12:21 PM
Thanks Kooky. They did reply and fix it.
As an FYI - it had been ten days before I wrote this post and I really appreciate your response!

kooky panda
06-08-15, 10:51 AM
Thanks Kooky. They did reply and fix it.
As an FYI - it had been ten days before I wrote this post and I really appreciate your response!
Oh good!
Thanks for the feedback. Support was a little behind , sorry it took so long for their response.