PDA

View Full Version : Question concerning Account Settings on upper right corner

plucie12
06-02-15, 01:35 PM
I have noticed a while back that when you go to settings, there is a tab for log into another account. I have an account for dragon story on a Kindle when I first started playing this game, but stopped playing it when when I got a iPad and opened a new account on it. I have tried going back to play my old game on the kindle, but it's too frustrating because it's too slow and keeps freezing, plus there isn't anything to do on that game but breed.

My question is can I play that account also on my iPad if I use that "login to another account, can you play 2 dragon story games on one device by doing that? Also if you can, will your kindle game have all the features that the iOS version has when you switch over?

I hope some will know the answer.

freshfunin2008
06-02-15, 01:42 PM
If you know the username and password for kindle account you can log in to it on the Ios device. However, when you go back to the kindle device you still only have the kindle options. I believe the habitats and dragons will move over but you will have limited functionality on the kindle. Once you go to Ios I would imagine there is no reason to go back to kindle.

FrozenTurtle
06-02-15, 01:54 PM
Yes, you can! Unfortunately, it's not available on Kindle, but please check out this thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!) for more information on our Login feature. :)

plucie12
06-02-15, 03:24 PM
Oh my God, it works I can't believe how much time I wasted not knowing this. Now I need to catch up from not playing this other isle for so long.

Thank you so much for answering my question.