PDA

View Full Version : Sir pigglesworth

Simdiva
06-02-15, 01:04 PM
I am wondering how to get him, is this pig tied to the golden apple?mi have seen people at a much lower level without apple trees that have it so I am wondering if I have missed something. I am on level 22.

babs3449
06-02-15, 01:12 PM
I am also wondering this. Do we have to buy the apple tree for gems?

mreames
06-02-15, 01:22 PM
I am also wondering this. Do we have to buy the apple tree for gems?

You may get an apple tree from an adventure. It's possible from Dark Caves, Desert Sands and Feral adventures.
The Magic Garden is also capable of dropping a golden apple, as well as the Desert Sands and Feral adventures. The fruits trade with the farmers can also drop a golden apple. To get Sir Pigglesworth, it requires 1 golden apple, 1 golden nugget and 1 golden egg.

meme1098
06-02-15, 01:51 PM
Check Dabags Goal thread in "The Hub" and you can see all the goals.

Simdiva
06-02-15, 01:53 PM
Ok that makes sense I have the trees working on magic garden now, I opened the wrong plot, kicking myself

527haha
08-02-15, 09:55 PM
I am wondering how to get him, is this pig tied to the golden apple?mi have seen people at a much lower level without apple trees that have it so I am wondering if I have missed something. I am on level 22.

I got him from the magic garden. I'm level 29. Magic Garden only lets you collect once a day and I got the golden apple in under 2 weeks (didn't count how many days exactly) hope this helps

labsandboxers
08-03-15, 05:16 AM
I've been playing since almost from the beginning and I remember piggy taking a veeeeeeery long time.