PDA

View Full Version : Explosives limit?

vulpesvulpes1
06-01-15, 12:20 PM
Is there a limit to the number of explosives you can have in inventory? The last breed/hatch time, I didn't get any explosives. I have 15 in inventory.

cocauina
06-01-15, 01:16 PM
That's the limit.

vulpesvulpes1
06-01-15, 02:52 PM
Thanks. I didn't know there was a limit. How many do we get for breeding?

chippychan
06-02-15, 05:09 AM
It took me some learning to figure out the 15 bomb limit too. I lost a lot of potential bombs because of it! :)

As for how many you get from breeding; as far as I know there isn't a consistent drop rate. It was thought that 1 bomb would drop for every 6 hours of breeding time, but that doesn't always seem to be the case. It's sometimes more, sometime less.

ninasidstorm8
06-02-15, 07:39 AM
It took me some learning to figure out the 15 bomb limit too. I lost a lot of potential bombs because of it! :)

As for how many you get from breeding; as far as I know there isn't a consistent drop rate. It was thought that 1 bomb would drop for every 6 hours of breeding time, but that doesn't always seem to be the case. It's sometimes more, sometime less.

You get at least 1 explosives for every 6 hours of breed time when the egg is moved from the breeding den to the nest. If the division by 6 results in a remainder, you may get 1 additional explosive deepening on the remainder using a formula that only Storm 8 knows. Over time it works out close to one extra explosive for each 6 hours of remaining time. For example; when breeding a 3 hour Fairy Ferret , about 50% of the time you will get 0 explosives and about 50% of the time you will get 1 explosive. A 12 hour Armordillo will always result in two explosives.