PDA

View Full Version : How do i breed shell and turtle dragons?

bimily
05-31-15, 09:11 PM
ive gone through 75 pages of threads and cant find anything on these two. Thanks

mbyte68
06-01-15, 04:10 AM
for Shell By breeding two pure Tropic type dragons together (Tropic, Shell and Turtle).

same for Turtle hope this helps , sure u can get it other ways but that is best way to try :D

Annica5
06-01-15, 04:52 AM
If you only have Tropic ( water x fire for those that don't know) it's either tropic x diamond for shell and turtle or tropic x forest for turtle and virtue x tropic for shell. Tropic split ofc most of the time. Good luck!

roguebee
06-01-15, 04:53 AM
ive gone through 75 pages of threads and cant find anything on these two. Thanks

Breed Tropic with Lightning (or anything with a pink element) to get Shell. To try for Turtle, breed your Tropic with anything with a green element. If you have Balloon, Flower, or Pansy you can try for both at the same time.

pernmagic
06-01-15, 05:03 AM
If you only have Tropic ( water x fire for those that don't know) it's either tropic x diamond for shell and turtle or tropic x forest for turtle and virtue x tropic for shell. Tropic split ofc most of the time. Good luck!

Thanks for the info, Air x Water 11 hours either athletic or tropic neither do I have ....... :) and I escaped magic on combination !!
And I fed up with getting Fuzzies from trying for Prism :(

One athletic a new one for me so I'm happy :) it's been hard to beat when I've met it in battles so could be useful ....

Kennedward
06-01-15, 06:55 AM
Thanks for the info, Air x Water 11 hours either athletic or tropic neither do I have ....... :) and I escaped magic on combination !!
And I fed up with getting Fuzzies from trying for Prism :(

That's what we have to deal with playing this game, breeding is completely random and certain types can be split into two, making it harder to breed for a type you want, such as Diamond type dragons

kristen6207
06-01-15, 03:05 PM
Ahhh see I didn't know this. Very good to know. Will be trying this out. TY for sharing :)

Kennedward
06-02-15, 06:40 AM
Ahhh see I didn't know this. Very good to know. Will be trying this out. TY for sharing :)

Good luck!

kooky panda
06-02-15, 10:59 AM
Post 8 of the Game Guide should have a link to each dragon. (if one is missing, please let me know)

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?41090-Dragon-Story-Game-Guide&p=590677&viewfull=1#post590677