PDA

View Full Version : What are the puzzle pieces for?

angelterpsi
05-31-15, 06:05 AM
When I collect from my animals I often get what looks like a puzzle piece in addition to the milk, eggs, etc. I can't find these pieces in storage or anywhere and don't know what they are for or how to find them (to do something with them). Anyone know about this??

Annica5
05-31-15, 07:39 AM
I get flowers with the milk now during the event but that's it. They clutter the barn :)

ciarjen
05-31-15, 08:33 AM
When I collect from my animals I often get what looks like a puzzle piece in addition to the milk, eggs, etc. I can't find these pieces in storage or anywhere and don't know what they are for or how to find them (to do something with them). Anyone know about this??

If they are from moles and otters you will find them in your butterfly collection gallery. Switch between the tabs to see what is collected in the different collections.

angelterpsi
05-31-15, 01:08 PM
If they are from moles and otters you will find them in your butterfly collection gallery. Switch between the tabs to see what is collected in the different collections.

Hi - checked the collections and they aren't there - and they definitely come when harvesting food - am I the only one getting these puzzle pieces?

PookieBear50
05-31-15, 02:06 PM

If you're getting these items from the livestock (not the pets or the animals you tap), then they are probably event-related. Right now, the only ones you should be collecting are wildflowers from the cows. These should show up in your barn.

During previous events, you could sometimes receive event-related items that would appear in your collections, which could then be turned in for prizes. However, those collection pages only show up during those events. Right now, there should only be the collections for butterflies, moles, otters, and Piper's treehouse (the dart) available.

nadavolf
05-31-15, 02:07 PM
You probably mean the exp. stars. Are try looking closer and see that they're not puzzle pieces, but actually bronze stars with a number to them.

angelterpsi
06-03-15, 06:40 PM
They are puzzle pieces - I'll try and do a screen capture

angelterpsi
06-03-15, 06:49 PM
Just realized I don't know how to post a photo :(

angelterpsi
06-04-15, 05:24 AM
Just realized I don't know how to post a photo :(

Here is an image - you can see the puzzle piece near the top in the middle - I get tons on these every day and don't know where they go or what to do with them

Rynetory2
06-04-15, 06:14 AM
Here is an image - you can see the puzzle piece near the top in the middle - I get tons on these every day and don't know where they go or what to do with them

I have not seen this before. From the pic, the item went into your barn. Did you see it there? What is the name? I think you need to contact s8 for help.

Just to add: Kooky, can you advise? Thank you in advance.

kooky panda
06-04-15, 10:46 AM
http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20619&d=1433420660 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20619&d=1433420660)

Looks like a enlarged chicken. It may be a graphic issue.
Try uninstalling and restalling the game to see if that resolves the issue.

angelterpsi
06-04-15, 11:50 AM
It's always a different imag depending on the piece - I can try and get more captures ... Nothing on my barn - I don't know where they go (or why they are being collected) I also get them when I collect coins from deliveries - almost any collection activity they randomly are included.