PDA

View Full Version : Please help, just bought gold for new treasure dragon and can't put in storage

Simdiva
05-31-15, 12:55 AM
I had 488 gold so was a bit shy of the amount needed to bumpy the new rose gold dragon which I badly want, so I topped up my gold to just over 1000 figuring I will probably want a habitat soon since I also bought the value pack. I need to put both dragons into storage for now as I have too much going on to feed either right now and furthermore cannot afford the coins for a week or two for the rose gold to live. However, I was unable to buy the rise gold without putting it into the nest which won't work. Please help out here, there is no reason, this cannot hatch in a week or so when I am in a position to do so unless there is going to be a way for me to get the habitat for less than the coins being called for. I would be willing to spend gold for the habitat but spending 500 gold for the habitat when the dragon was 600 and I am not sure if the habitat will even be ready in time just does not add up. If there is a way that team lava can help here it would be most appreciated as I have spent an epic amount of money this past month.

Thanks

[S8] Regina
06-01-15, 10:04 AM
I had 488 gold so was a bit shy of the amount needed to bumpy the new rose gold dragon which I badly want, so I topped up my gold to just over 1000 figuring I will probably want a habitat soon since I also bought the value pack. I need to put both dragons into storage for now as I have too much going on to feed either right now and furthermore cannot afford the coins for a week or two for the rose gold to live. However, I was unable to buy the rise gold without putting it into the nest which won't work. Please help out here, there is no reason, this cannot hatch in a week or so when I am in a position to do so unless there is going to be a way for me to get the habitat for less than the coins being called for. I would be willing to spend gold for the habitat but spending 500 gold for the habitat when the dragon was 600 and I am not sure if the habitat will even be ready in time just does not add up. If there is a way that team lava can help here it would be most appreciated as I have spent an epic amount of money this past month.

Thanks

The Rose Gold Dragon should only go into the Treasure Terrace, which costs Coins, not Gold Bars. You currently have a Rose Gold Dragon being hatched in the Nest, and it will stay in the Nest if it does not have a habitat.