PDA

View Full Version : Expansion options keep disappearing

marga7
02-11-11, 10:30 AM
There was an "Expand to 11x14" by having 7 neighbors option and a "Expand to 12x15" by getting 10 neighbors option. Just as I got to 7 neighbors the first option listed disappeared and when I pressed the latter, it obviously said I didn't have enough neighbors. Now, when I finally have 10 neighbors the "Expand to 12x15" with 10 neighbors also disappeared.

What's going on with this???

My storm8 ID is marga7, my bakery's name is Sweety and I am in level 22.

Please fix.

Phyremuse
02-12-11, 12:51 PM
I have this problem too!

Unregistered
02-13-11, 01:01 PM
I have this issue also ad Im waiting on a reply from team lava. Has anyone had this issue resolved yet?

Unregistered
02-14-11, 12:57 AM
I'm really losing sleep trying to reach a goal. then bam! It's disappears. Its like they're forcing you to acquire via gems $$$

Unregistered
02-14-11, 05:58 AM
Are you all aware that you still need to pay for your expansions? That they still cost coins? Why not try getting about 20 neighbours and trying to expand then? I have never used gems for expansions, and have never had an issue as I always worked hard right at the beginning to get a good amount of neighbours (I generally keep around 50 as I find that I can managed them daily). Other than that, have you tried deleting and then reinstalling the app?

Kjmv13
02-16-11, 04:41 PM
It says u have to get so many friends to expand so I get there and it disappears what u do I got bakery story and restaurant story it happened to both I'm on level 20 on both and my I'd is kjmv13 on both please help don't know wat to do

Unregistered
02-16-11, 05:03 PM
It says u have to get so many friends to expand so I get there and it disappears what u do I got bakery story and restaurant story it happened to both I'm on level 20 on both and my I'd is kjmv13 on both please help don't know wat to do

To be able to expand you need a certain number of neighbours and enough coins to purchase the expansion. You still have to buy the expansion. If you dont have enough neighbours or coins the option will not be available.

Below is a quote from Norman, from another thread.

Due to a display issue, the amount of coins it takes to purchase an expansion won't appear until you have reached a required number of neighbors. Expansions can only be purchased after you have enough coins and neighbors. I apologize for the inconvenience. :cool:

priscillasp
02-14-14, 09:04 AM
Is there a list of the number of neighbors need for each expansion?