PDA

View Full Version : Frustrating. Not making any money.

queenaleecia
05-30-15, 07:29 PM
My food is not selling and I'm not making any money. Please fix this asap. Been happening over 24 hours. My money is decreasing.

queenaleecia
05-30-15, 07:36 PM
My money is actually DECREASING.

dragon2046
05-31-15, 08:00 AM
I agree. I think storm8 slowed it down but definitely went too far. I can't buy ingredients cuz my pantry is always full I have to cook the same things over and over cuz my countertops are full making the game very boring. I mean what's a cooking game if u can't cook? Either speed it back up give us more countertops something. Please! Cuz at this rate I know me and I'll get frustrated and delete the game. And I too have noticed the loss of money. I don't know if it's a glitch or if we are just making money sooooooo slow that when we buy ingredients and cook things it makes the money go backwards. :( Hoping for some changes this week. :).

kooky panda
05-31-15, 09:34 AM
Make sure you have nothing blocking your door. Also make sure you waiters are not stuck and cannot get out and serve.
Make sure your counters are turned towards the outside so waiter can access the counters.

If you are still having issues, please send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can check your game.

+++moved thread to bug forum++

dragon2046
05-31-15, 10:35 AM
In my case I have the same basic layout I haven't changed it much at all. I never block my door or trap servers cuz I like the servers and I didn't block the door cuz I like to make money. Lol. I haven't emailed support cuz they will send out a generic response telling u to not block your door or servers. Force close, delete and reinstall app and power on and off phone and I just went through all those steps a lot trying to get gems that I purchased to appear. Got my gems finally and I think the purchasing issue has been solved but this has been happening since the update. Again I think they are trying to slow the game down but in my opinion they took it a touch to far cuz my counters are always full. I'm sure it's a balancing act between causual players and die hards ( like myself) hopefully they will find a happy medium. :)

queenaleecia
05-31-15, 12:48 PM
I've checked all those things to no avail.

Make sure you have nothing blocking your door. Also make sure you waiters are not stuck and cannot get out and serve.
Make sure your counters are turned towards the outside so waiter can access the counters.

If you are still having issues, please send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can check your game.

+++moved thread to bug forum++

infinitelove19
05-31-15, 09:51 PM
I've been having this issue for awhile. Things sell so slowly, it is ridiculous. I have about 200,000 servings of food on my counters. That's 1,000,000 coins just sitting there.