PDA

View Full Version : Quest for Glimmerdust Trove questions

trailbean
05-29-15, 08:02 PM
Is it a one time thing, or can it be repeated? And what does it bring?

SpiritWind00
05-29-15, 08:06 PM
Yes, one time adventure that gives you a glimmerdust trove as a prize. Check out the story guide (in my signature below). Once you've done once it disappears out of the castle. It's definitely worth doing ASAP as glimmerdust is always in short supply for lower levelled players. ;) good luck!

mreames
05-29-15, 08:12 PM
Is it a one time thing, or can it be repeated? And what does it bring?

You'll be SOOO glad you did it! ;) to add to what SpirtWind said... You will be able to use the glimmerdust trove that you get as a prize over and over. It gives 1-3 glimmerdust every 4 hours. ;)

zaccy678
05-30-15, 02:10 AM
Interesting... I don't remember ever getting that Quest...
I remember having to buy my troves...

dhhnj
05-30-15, 04:06 AM
I completed the quest a while back, but I'd like more troves. I've seen multiples in other players' kingdoms. How did they get more than one if the quest disappears?

SpiritWind00
05-30-15, 04:16 AM
They drop from adventures (check in the Hub for Adv Guide). Most players just buy them with gems.

dhhnj
05-30-15, 04:35 AM
They drop from adventures (check in the Hub for Adv Guide). Most players just buy them with gems.

Thanks!

Anaboe
05-30-15, 03:12 PM
Don't remember having done a special quest for any of my glimmerdust troves... Is there realy a special adventure that gives you one for sure? I got al 4 of mine from adventures, but just regular adventures, not a special one...

trailbean
05-30-15, 04:52 PM
Yes it is an adventure called "Quest for Glimmerdust Troves". The knights must be fed a Simple Feast and FIVE Super Yummy Pies.

Which brings me to the next question: Are Super Yummy Pies ever used for anything afterwards? I accidentally made one more than needed.

mreames
05-30-15, 05:52 PM
According to the Castle Story Inventory Guide found through the HUB):

Super Yummy pie
Crafted: kitchen
Found:
Uses: for 2 goals only (trove, hungry tummy) and then it disappears from the kitchen.
Requirements: 2 flour, 10 eggs, 2 Rat tail

Yes it is an adventure called "Quest for Glimmerdust Troves". The knights must be fed a Simple Feast and FIVE Super Yummy Pies.

Which brings me to the next question: Are Super Yummy Pies ever used for anything afterwards? I accidentally made one more than needed.

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-31-15, 08:39 AM
I wish Super Yummy Pies were brought back for the Boar-ing Goal (instead of skunkupies) and just stayed in the kitchen!

zaccy678
06-02-15, 09:47 AM
Don't remember having done a special quest for any of my glimmerdust troves... Is there realy a special adventure that gives you one for sure? I got al 4 of mine from adventures, but just regular adventures, not a special one...

If you read back through the original postings at the time (June '13) apparently there was a glitch that made the goal disappear out of the goal books of some players... Just wondering if maybe some of us missed out and didn't realise??