PDA

View Full Version : Benefits of second greenhouse?

mehershey
05-29-15, 01:08 PM
I'm currently working Griselda's dark garden (waiting for a final gold nugget so I can finish the Adamant goal and then get to create Mythic Essence). I have all the dark plants I need to upgrade. I know that there are other quests coming up that also need dark plants. Does it make sense to build a second greenhouse? And, when should I do it? I don't want to spend the resources before I have to, if I will need them earlier for something else.

That is, I have - just barely - enough royal beams and blocks to build the greenhouse, but then I'll have to start over in accumulating them, and I'm worried I'll need them for something else before I will need the greenhouse again. I don't have a good sense of how long some of the upcoming goals will take. I know Sister Sister (or is it Sinister Sister) takes ages, but if I'm not even going to get there for a couple more months, should I hold off on the greenhouse? From what I can tell, I have the Blythwood Sapling coming up next, and then some more of the Fairies line and then the Belladonna trading stuff. Not sure what else may be coming.

Thanks!

burritosprings
05-29-15, 01:11 PM
You only need fancy beams to build a conservatory. no benefit of going past lvl 1.. I have 18 of them.

mehershey
05-29-15, 01:13 PM
You only need fancy beams to build a conservatory. no benefit of going past lvl 1.. I have 18 of them.

Thanks - I'm actually asking about the greenhouse, not the Conservatory. Do I need a second greenhouse, or will the Conservatories work for Sister Sister and other goals? I have three Conservatories.

burritosprings
05-29-15, 01:13 PM
Sorry I totally misread all of that post.. 2nd greenhouse only when you are into Twisted Sister goal.. go ahead and work on getting the supplies ready.. im sure you got time) do not waste fertilizer on grow fairy seeds.

ShibuyaCloth
05-29-15, 01:40 PM
You only need a second greenhouse if you:
1) go for the Dark sister u-goal
2) are a construction freak
3) Want to have all buildings 2-time
4) You really want to produce feary stuff faster

UnkelFester
05-29-15, 02:08 PM
I constructed a second Greenhouse when I started the Sister Sister recently, but I rarely have both in use at the same time. I never seem to have enough fertilizer to grow that many seeds. That is with having 3 greenhouses, 6 cows and 4 sheep!

roguebee
05-29-15, 07:47 PM
I would say that one Greenhouse is adequate. There may have been time during a quest where a second one would have saved a couple of hours, but it's not worth it the vast majority of the time. I have trouble keeping mine busy all the time.

SpiritWind00
05-29-15, 07:57 PM
I have 2 and am very grateful. I use mine to focus on floral glow and vital extract so that if I need extra energy I have an immediate source. It saves me time crafting things as I cannot be in the game during the day due to work commitments etc. so, having 2 of every crafting building is a benefit for me.

Mine as hardly ever idle.... But it depends on your game play. One might be ok for now, but when you think you need another, at least you are prepared to build it straight away. Good luck in your decision!m:)

mehershey
05-29-15, 08:12 PM
Thanks everyone! Going to hold off for now but keep it in mind for later