PDA

View Full Version : i dont hav the goal boxes in the top left corner

Unregistered
02-11-11, 08:54 AM
on city story i do, but i dont on bakery story or resturant story.

Lady_lollycake
02-12-11, 11:24 PM
Goal boxes only appear in the 'valentines' versions of each story game. If it is appearing in your city story and not your other stories then most likely you have the valentines version of city story and the normal version of the other ones....Try downloading all valentines versions.

Note: Downloading and playing the valentines versions will not disrupt your stories, you will still have the same bakery, restaurant, farm etc.

Unregistered
02-13-11, 01:15 AM
I have the same problem. I am using Bakery Story Valentines Day, I deleted the ordinary Bakery Story, but I have no goals.

Unregistered
02-13-11, 01:08 PM
I downloaded the valentine's version and deleted the original version of Bakery Story, but still no quests. I really enjoy them in Restaurant Story. I'm having the same problem in City Story.

I just reset my iPhone, but that didn't fix the problem.

Dr316
02-13-11, 03:08 PM
I have the same problem. I deleted Bakery Story and downloaded the Valentine Story, but no tasks to complete. The same with Restaurant Story.

Unregistered
02-13-11, 08:30 PM
I have all of the valentine story apps, but no goal boxes.

Lady_lollycake
02-14-11, 02:10 AM
I suggest for those who have downloaded the valentines bakery story and deleted the original BS, to re-install the old one so you have both on your phone. Then try opening the Valentines BS. If this doesn't solve the problem....once you've got both original and valentine's on your device. delete the valentines one and then re-sync your device back to itunes so that the VDAY app gets re-installed. Now try it!!!

Other than doing that I can help no further.

anitamadridhere
02-22-12, 01:04 PM
Why didn't lava make andriod users a valentine edition?

queentina3
02-22-12, 08:41 PM
Why didn't lava make andriod users a valentine edition?

This thread is over a year old, not sure why you decided to use it to post your question. Android has never been offered a seperate version of the games to my knowledge, they just get the regular one updated when bug fixes are applied.

kooky panda
02-22-12, 09:14 PM
Since this thread is discussing the old quest system that is no longer active, closing thread.