PDA

View Full Version : Multi-color hedge vs red trillium - did I make a mistake?

trailbean
05-29-15, 11:30 AM
I need to build a Conservatory, and still have only 3 red petals. Red Trillium costs 35 gems, Multicolor Hedge cost 40. This morning I bought the hedge, and found a) it has 4 hour collection time, and b) no guarantee of red petals. First collection was (I think) 2 blue and 2 purple.

So, did I make a mistake? What is collection time for Red Trillium?

mreames
05-29-15, 11:49 AM
Collection time for red trillium is 20 minutes. It's hard to say if it was a mistake or not. There may be times the hedge gives you 5 red petals In one collection, none on others as you have found out. Myself, I prefer to have a lot of hedges so that all petals can be refilled fairly quickly.

I need to build a Conservatory, and still have only 3 red petals. Red Trillium costs 35 gems, Multicolor Hedge cost 40. This morning I bought the hedge, and found a) it has 4 hour collection time, and b) no guarantee of red petals. First collection was (I think) 2 blue and 2 purple.

So, did I make a mistake? What is collection time for Red Trillium?

burritosprings
05-29-15, 12:53 PM
I don't think it was a mistake.. ideally having both would be cool but.. I know there is an adventure that drops the Red Trill if you are there.. Envoy possibly... the hedge is a great purchase.. anything that has a chance to drop multiples using 1 energy is a good buy. Also hedge can drop from an adventure also.. check the HUB

ShibuyaCloth
05-29-15, 01:42 PM
The hedge drops a fair load of red petals, but their is no guaranty. Nevertheless I prefer it over the red Trillium (which I don't have). I have tons or pink plants, so I can always get them out for massive petal harvests.

mreames
05-29-15, 02:05 PM
I don't know much about the envoy drops but feral adventure definitely has a chance to drop red trilliums and multicolored hedges.... As well as just about anything else including all trees.

I don't think it was a mistake.. ideally having both would be cool but.. I know there is an adventure that drops the Red Trill if you are there.. Envoy possibly... the hedge is a great purchase.. anything that has a chance to drop multiples using 1 energy is a good buy. Also hedge can drop from an adventure also.. check the HUB

roguebee
05-29-15, 07:45 PM
I've collected both the hedge and the red trillium from Feral Adventures.

SpiritWind00
05-29-15, 07:50 PM
I agree with the above posts and players. Definitely not a waste! You should get your red petals drop 2/3 times plus getting other coloured petals will come in handy. I have 2 hedges and they are my 'go to' replenishment item to collect from. ;)