PDA

View Full Version : motherly oven

ljssam
05-29-15, 09:17 AM
A neighbor has a motherly oven that is not assembled yet, and I looked through my appliances on all the versions that would allow me to look, i dont have it in my appliances, if it is a removed appliance, how did she ever get it????

kvoeller
05-29-15, 10:12 AM
The motherly oven was released around Mother's Day 2013, I believe. It may have been last year. If she is playing on an iOS device, we are still able to build those ovens. I believe the android version it was released on has been removed, but still might be available on other versions. Unfortunately, you might not have access to the version. Maybe someone who plays on android can comment if they have found it on another version.

ljssam
05-29-15, 10:40 AM
The motherly oven was released around Mother's Day 2013, I believe. It may have been last year. If she is playing on an iOS device, we are still able to build those ovens. I believe the android version it was released on has been removed, but still might be available on other versions. Unfortunately, you might not have access to the version. Maybe someone who plays on android can comment if they have found it on another version.

Ok, thank you for your help, just wish it was still for android too, oh well

lauraleighashby
05-29-15, 12:28 PM
I got the motherly oven recently on the Mother's Day edition. Cannot recall where I found that edition though...either mm1, amazon or google play.