PDA

View Full Version : Change in Fellora drops?

my2place
05-29-15, 04:07 AM
I've been plugging away at Sister Sister (have 14 inscriptions) and count on harvesting Fellora plants for seeds and plants. In the beginning I got drops of plants all the time, but lately it has become very rare that I get plants at all, have just been getting seeds :( Has anyone else noticed this trend - or maybe it's built that way into the goal?

roguebee
05-29-15, 04:54 AM
I have a small 10 plot Fellora farm tucked away in the kingdom to help maintain dark seeds to complete Sister, Sister again. I tend to collect 1-2 plants and 2-3 dark seed icons each time I harvest the farm. It's been that way for a while. Some days are good; others, not so good.

ShibuyaCloth
05-29-15, 05:02 AM
Drops seems to be fairly consistent with roguebee. Sinister sister takes a awful long time to complete.

my2place
05-29-15, 06:28 AM
OK thanks - been working on it for a couple of months now, plan on being at it for a couple more LOL. I have 28 fellora plants - on a schedule that I harvest half at a time, so I can do 14 every day. Lately I only get maybe one plant a day at most, the rest all seeds. And the plant is usually not the one I need the most (glimmer trap). Oh well - I'm now done with all the other goals until new updates come out so I guess I'll sit back and enjoy it! :)