PDA

View Full Version : restaurant and Bakery Story past goals keep coming up

haycoconut
05-28-15, 06:41 AM
Anyone else experiencing the past goals pop up in their game everyday? I've had this issue for over a year. sometimes I would accidentally click it and it would take my gems. I would shut it down and my gems would be returned. Today, no such luck. It took my gems, it's like 30 gems a piece. I had already finished the goal so i don't know why it keeps offering me to pay to finish them. Anyone have this experience? Did you get your gems back? So frustrated!

bobbyrae
05-28-15, 06:46 AM
Yes. It's a known issue that has affected Android players for a long time in the games.
http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?70063-Every-goal-repeated/page2

Nothing appears to be in the works to resolve the issue. Some players find that when you exit out of the game and then reopen it the pop ups stop. It isn't a permanent fix but it seems to work temporarily for some. The pop ups eventually come back.

haycoconut
05-28-15, 07:07 AM
Do you get the gems back?

bobbyrae
05-28-15, 07:45 AM
Do you get the gems back?

E-Mail TL Support and let them know what happened and request a refund of your gems.

haycoconut
05-28-15, 08:09 AM
Yeah, I had sent them an email earlier but wanted to know if anyone had gotten gems back for this issue.

haycoconut
05-29-15, 08:01 AM
I was given my gems back! It was about 40 gems a pop. What a relief.

sharpguy32
05-29-15, 02:51 PM
This happens every so often to me. I find the easiest way to get out of this (short of taking out the battery) is to very quickly keep tapping the Back button on the phone as quickly as possible. It will eventually interrupt goals from popping up, and show the Do you want to Quit option. Once I start again, it behaves normally.

mamalove55
06-09-15, 04:58 AM
This is happening to me also,once upon a time it would say your Restaurant or Bakery( happening on both) is out of sync with server self correct and the gems would be back,not any more,now the gems are just gone,what a pain,I contacted team lava the last time it happened and they did return my gems,but I was also told to watch where I tapped,to which I sent another email,telling them the problem is not my tapping,the problem is random goals popping up while I'm in the middle of collecting tips,or retrieving my food,your tapping to collect your items,not expecting goals to pop up in the middle of your tapping,right now as I write this it is happening in RS,which is why I'm here,very frustrating,which is why we really,really need a gem spending confirm button,and the problem also needs to be fixed,my food rots,waiting for the pop ups to stop,which is another waste of time and money.I'm playing on a kindle fire,turning off and back on does not help,nor does exiting out,and returning to the place help,the pop ups are always waiting!!!

deekathleen
06-09-15, 06:32 AM
With the kindle you need to actually do the shutdown and restart, not just the turn off.

mamalove55
06-10-15, 08:05 AM
Thank you,have tried that in the past has not worked,but will try again.

dougdec25
06-13-15, 07:26 AM
do these goals pop up for a reason? If i missed a goal and decide to buy it. Will the goal now be completed or is this a glitch that will steal my gems?

bobbyrae
06-13-15, 08:03 AM
do these goals pop up for a reason? If i missed a goal and decide to buy it. Will the goal now be completed or is this a glitch that will steal my gems?
The goals pop up because TL has never really accepted that there is a problem because they claim they have never been able to recreate the problem in their "lab" or whatever.

If you decide to hit "ok" and spend gems to complete the goal you will not be deemed to have completed the goal. It is a glitch that will steal your gems. So be sure to always hit the "x" instead of "ok".