PDA

View Full Version : "Tipping Time"?

gummii
02-11-11, 05:43 AM
Lately, I've been fluctuating from Star Rank 3 & 4... everyday is a constant battle. I have 100+ neighbors and it takes me 40 minutes total time to tip all of them, even more when I want to type messages on theirs Walls. I was just curious about how long your "Tipping Time" is in total? Is their a more relaxing way to maintain my 4 Stars? TeamLava should really decrease the Star decay..

I know it would be easier if I had wifi all day long but I don't, and I normally only play when I'm home. Giving 40 minutes is not really the best motivator, especially when I have long home assignments to complete! I hope I don't sound like a whiner, I just wanted to know how you guys deal with it :)

Unregistered
02-11-11, 08:50 AM
I'm don't understand why it's taking so long to tip. I have over 400 neighbors, I tip a lot of them every day and it doesn't take me nearly that long. However, I have to say that i have never had a four star rating and I can see why that would take some time to maintain. I just keep mine at three stars and it doesn't take me long at all.

Are you writing each one a message? Do you know a message comes up in the news feed every time you tip so you really don't need to write on their wall to tell then. Or maybe you could just tip some of them on alternate days.

Unregistered
02-11-11, 08:59 AM
I tip A-L and M-Z on alternate days.
If my star rating begins to fall I find it faster to tip community members as I don't need to spend time scrolling.

Unregistered
02-11-11, 09:50 AM
You know what would save everyone in RS a LOT OF TROUBLE?

A column in the neighbor list indicating if there is a free table for tipping or not. A lot of time is wasted checking a neighbor's restaurant that doesn't even have room for tips..

Also, fixing the anchor in your neighbor list so that it always returns to where you were would be extremely helpful when going down the list instead of having it reset often.

Rose
02-11-11, 11:18 AM
The only thing I can suggest to u, to save a lil time is to copy n paste a message on ur nbr's wall instead of a personalized msg. Of course whenevr u want/need to say something more personalized, u can just add that to the end of the c n p line.
I spend more time than 40 mins but then I hv many more nbrs. I don't tip everyone every day tho.
O, I would suggest that u continue to post to the wall bcuz even tho it's true that ur visit will b recorded on the News Feed..the News feed only shows the last 10 ppl who visited. So ur name might b bumped off the list if ur nbr gets lots of visits.

Don't stress too much..it's a game..hv fun! :)

add me: imrani

Unregistered
02-11-11, 12:15 PM
I bring my iPad on the treadmill with me. I walk for an hour which allows me to go thru all my nbrs on all the Story games I play. ****s the proverbial 2 birds, and makes the hour go by really fast :)

Unregistered
02-11-11, 12:36 PM
A quick tip to help keep 4 stars === I find that if i VISIT my neighbors that I Accept the gifts from before I accept the gifts -- it helps me keep my 4 stars thruout the day...

Just a thought -- and yes.. it takes me all day long to tip 400 neighbors.

thanks again

keep tipping