PDA

View Full Version : Can I make dark seeds ahead?

mehershey
05-27-15, 11:59 AM
I've gotten to Griselda's dark garden and the opportunity to make dark seeds is now open, but I have not been formally directed to do so - any reason I should not make them ahead of time? I won't get much father because I'm still waiting for one more gold nugget to drop before I can proceed on the adamant goal, so whatever else I can do now is great. Thanks!

ShibuyaCloth
05-27-15, 12:56 PM
Go ahead, you will need wagon loads of them (~900)! Also their is no limit for storage.

SpiritWind00
05-27-15, 03:06 PM
In the goal 'if you want to be happy' you will need to craft 5 new dark seeds. So whilst you can also stockpile glimmerbits, have enough on hand to get thru this step. Then start work on creating as many dark seeds as you can.

daddyoooz
05-29-15, 10:55 PM
There seems to be a limit to dark seed storage 99/99 on the dark seed inventory card. I know if u have 99 and harvest felora plants the pop up occurs that dark seeds are maxed and u get 15 coins instead. Is the only way to exceed 99 dark seeds is to craft them?

SpiritWind00
05-30-15, 01:13 AM
There seems to be a limit to dark seed storage 99/99 on the dark seed inventory card. I know if u have 99 and harvest felora plants the pop up occurs that dark seeds are maxed and u get 15 coins instead. Is the only way to exceed 99 dark seeds is to craft them?

Correct. If you craft them you can go over the limit. If the dark seeds drop from Greselda's Garden then you won't get them if your inventory is over 99.

AgadoreSpartacus
06-15-15, 04:56 PM
Has anyone had the problem of your crafted dark seeds not showing up in the "If you want to be happy" goal? I've crafted 3 and it still says 0/5.

SpiritWind00
06-15-15, 08:24 PM
Has anyone had the problem of your crafted dark seeds not showing up in the "If you want to be happy" goal? I've crafted 3 and it still says 0/5.

You haven't done the right bit yet :) GROW Dark Plants - to grow the dark plants you must first Create Dark Seeds and then Grow Dark Seeds. Once you do the hour craft, then they will register.