PDA

View Full Version : Missing Sorceress dragon

LadyAlieena
05-27-15, 09:02 AM
Hi.
I started playing "Restoring the dark crystal" yesterday. After completing the first steps, I was supposed to get a Sorceress dragon. I got a collect button but no dragon. I have tride a mail to TL-support, but all I get from them is an automatic reply that they are very busy. Has this happened to anyone else?
I am a bit upset, because I need this dragon to complete the task. My timer will run out without it.😢

LadyAlieena

kooky panda
05-27-15, 10:37 AM
Monday was a US Holiday, so support is a little behind. They should be getting to your email soon.

[S8] Regina
05-27-15, 10:51 AM
Hi.
I started playing "Restoring the dark crystal" yesterday. After completing the first steps, I was supposed to get a Sorceress dragon. I got a collect button but no dragon. I have tride a mail to TL-support, but all I get from them is an automatic reply that they are very busy. Has this happened to anyone else?
I am a bit upset, because I need this dragon to complete the task. My timer will run out without it.��

LadyAlieena

The Sorceress Dragon would go to your Storage after completing the task. Please check your Storage for this, thank you!