PDA

View Full Version : Gold Gifts dissapearing

dwb69
05-27-15, 07:46 AM
Hi

since new update, if you receive more than 10Gold a day as gifts, and dont collect it immediately, then it disappears from your wall, and you cant see it to accept it

I know I lost it, as it was there yesterday, and I hadn't accepted it - then a couple of new gifts arrived today, and older ones gone!!

I know other nbrs who have the same issue, and you cant even see who sent gold in the past either, 10 events only

this is robbery !!

[update] Same issue is occurring in Fantasy Forest

megafeehily
05-27-15, 08:01 AM
Yeah, I only received 10G today. What's happened? I have gold buddies, so I always received 20 g everyday. What's happened?
It seem when you already received 10 G, if you received more, the latter will be gone. so I lost 10 G n I don't who sent me gold.OMG

kooky panda
05-27-15, 10:41 AM
I will flag this over. For gold, I always accept it as soon as I see it show up.

dwb69
05-27-15, 10:48 AM
agreed - but, when game says we can accept 20 gold per day and if we go away for a couple of days and cant collect, then this breaks one of TL's own statements

I *know* I lost gold this morning, yet I doubt I'll get it back :(

mylord7
05-27-15, 03:37 PM
I confirm this new bug too.
I play several times every day, but i collect my gold once per day so that i have time to plan my gifts back.
So, i knew that i had 20 golds, as every day, and when i tried to collect them there were only ten and the older ones had been disappeared.
The bug exists on both of the platforms (android and ios).

dwb69
05-28-15, 06:48 AM
it seems as though its fixed = now I see 20 messages in the news feed when I havnt returned all 3 gifts, where as yesterday, there was only 10 messages.
and FF, I got 11 Gems when I cleared, so touch wood its fixed.

Now - what are our chances of getting the missing gold back from yesterday Kooky ?

meoconlunar
05-28-15, 08:13 AM
Hi, I have a problem with Pending gifts

Pending gifts always show 20 gold before but it show only 10 now. It means that my neighbors gifted me 20 gold bars, I didn't get it early and lost 10 gold bars. I don't know other players have the same problem with me. I surely lost 3 gold yesterday.

Now I have to check game more requently than before. If the ammount of gold bars is over 10, it will be lost. It makes me uncomfortable. I'm very glad if you fix the pending gift to 20 like before :(

kooky panda
05-28-15, 10:40 AM
This has been reported.

+++Merged Threads++++

kooky panda
05-28-15, 10:57 AM
it seems as though its fixed = now I see 20 messages in the news feed when I havnt returned all 3 gifts, where as yesterday, there was only 10 messages.
and FF, I got 11 Gems when I cleared, so touch wood its fixed.

Now - what are our chances of getting the missing gold back from yesterday Kooky ?

I am not sure, if they refund, but you can try sending an email to support@teamlava.com to check.

meoconlunar
05-29-15, 12:13 AM
this problem has been fixed, thank you ;)

MTsunrise
06-05-15, 07:27 PM
I have been accepting my gold as soon as I receive it bit it is not showing in my game. It has been stuck at 46 for a week now