PDA

View Full Version : May Flowers Event - May 28 - IOS Only

Pages : [1] 2 3

judyandthecat
05-27-15, 03:34 AM
New event a Garden of Your Dreams on May 28

Cute pig now that would be a different prize!

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20493&d=1432722845 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20493&d=1432722845)

You'll need lots of silo space for the flowers. Unfortunate that we're limited to 6 coin-purchase plots and can only purchase additional ones for 10 gems each.

Flower Shop Crafts

Pink Wreath 10 minutes
6 tulips
3 yellow daisies
1 wildflower

Colorful Wreath 15 minutes
2 tulips
2 yellow daisies
5 white lilies
1 moss

Hat 30 minutes
8 yellow daisies
8 white lilies
5 wildflowers
1 moss

Flower in Vase 45 minutes
16 orchids
1 moss
3 rocks

Bouquet in Vase 15 minutes
30 white lilies
34 orchids
3 moss
3 rocks

First upgrade of Morgans Garden

7 watering cans
4 gardening shovels (trowels)
10 gloves

Second garden upgrade
10 watering cans
6 gardening shovels (trowels)
20 gloves

Third Upgrade
15 watering cans
8 gardening shovels (trowels)
22 gloves

Fourth And Final Upgrade equals level five garden
25 watering cans
10 gardening shovels (trowels)
35 gloves

You obtain the above items from sending plane deliveries!

Moss comes from fishing.

Rocks come from the mine.

Wild Flowers come from the cows.

You must complete Morgan's quests to obtain the teacup pig.

First Quest: Where the wildflowers are

Buy 1 flower Shop
Find 3 Wildflowers (collect from cows)
Make 3 floral headbands (in flower shop)

Reward=10 gardening shovels (trowels)

Second quest: Requiem For A Seed

7 floral headbands
6 spring wreaths
Upgrade Morgan's garden to stage 2

Reward--garden decoration

THIRD QUEST: Green Thumbs and Land

Give 5 spring wreaths
Give 4 spring terrariums
Update Morgan's Garden to stage 3

Reward--15 gardening shovels (trowels)

Fourth Quest: Girl with Gardening Shoes

Give 2 Spring Terrariums (skip 29 gems)
Give 4 Flower Hats (skip 66 gems)
Upgrade Morgans Garden to Stage 4

Reward - Cottage

Fifth Quest: Gardeners of the Galaxy

Give 6 Flower Hats
Give 5 Flower Arrangements
Upgrade Morgan's garden to stage 5

Reward- Teacup Pig

minidemon88
05-27-15, 04:10 AM
*oink oink* That teacup pig pet is so adorable! :o I'm guessing it will be another random luck based event, seeing how we got a community based event previously. Oh no... my luck sucks! :(

Please give us more new expansion areas! >_<

nadavolf
05-27-15, 04:16 AM
OMG it's on my freakin birthday! I really wanna win this, without even knowing what it is! Please please please let this be a nice birthday present for me!

capitalcee
05-27-15, 04:54 AM
I'm not interested in the pig. I don't have space for another animal habitat that only holds one animal. I'll play for decor and to help others. I love flowers.

farmday0123
05-28-15, 07:55 AM
I don't like pig reward,

shelkebrate
05-28-15, 09:00 AM
I understand holiday or seasonal events, but it's getting ridiculous. We just had an event and there's stuff going on in their other games, too. Plus, their "download this new version of _________!" ads all the time. All the fluff is overwhelming. I just want to play the game.

tuffyjkitten
05-28-15, 10:53 AM
I understand holiday or seasonal events, but it's getting ridiculous. We just had an event and there's stuff going on in their other games, too. Plus, their "download this new version of _________!" ads all the time. All the fluff is overwhelming. I just want to play the game.

I agree. I downloaded this game from one of those ads just as the Easter bunny event was starting. I have had this game for 70 days (according to their counter) and this will be the 3rd event in that time.

judyandthecat
05-28-15, 11:15 AM
Judy hangs head and says I play game because of the events and the events are why I am still playing.
It has been over a year and one of the few games that interests me after that length of time.
Storm Team I love the events!

LadyFencer
05-28-15, 11:20 AM
I'm glad they're creating events regularly to keep the game from getting monotonous. If I want to play for the prizes I do, and if I'm not interested, I just keep going on my usual course of taking care of the farm.

tuffyjkitten
05-28-15, 11:26 AM
Oh I love events as well, but not one right after the other. I feel as though it makes the game more work. But then I always do them so whatever. ;)

LonePudding
05-28-15, 11:53 AM
When do these events start? I have 5 deliveries waiting in case I need them for this event but I'm so tempted to send them off!

orleansparish
05-28-15, 12:00 PM
These events are no different than dragon or bakery. They are here every month. They just make us overwhelmed because they're so tedious. I'm ready for whatever and prefer collection events. I just cannot imagine what use a pig would do when we already have them. Shall wait and see.

laylaaj
05-28-15, 12:01 PM
I too was wondering when it starts...no sign of anything yet :/

jim23cash
05-28-15, 12:03 PM
When do these events start? I have 5 deliveries waiting in case I need them for this event but I'm so tempted to send them off!

It seems to me like the last one started at a weird time of day, like 5pm or something... But I'm not sure. That was my first full event.

EDIT: I looked at posts from last event. It was predicted to start at 5:30 pm Eastern or 2:30 pm on Storm8 (Califormia) time. It looks like the posts actually went live at 2:00 pm California time, so maybe it will be similar this time? So about 2 hours from now?

LonePudding
05-28-15, 12:28 PM
It seems to me like the last one started at a weird time of day, like 5pm or something... But I'm not sure. That was my first full event.

EDIT: I looked at posts from last event. It was predicted to start at 5:30 pm Eastern or 2:30 pm on Storm8 (Califormia) time. It looks like the posts actually went live at 2:00 pm California time, so maybe it will be similar this time? So about 2 hours from now?

So that's 10:30 pm my time. I'll make sure (or try to make sure!) not to fall asleep lol. Thanks Annie!

judyandthecat
05-28-15, 02:37 PM
Hmmm tis after the usual start time?

fireundfridq
05-28-15, 02:38 PM
It Starts now!

ciarjen
05-28-15, 02:41 PM
Goal says to plant Tulips but I have no Tulips to plant :confused:

winterpumpkin
05-28-15, 02:43 PM
I don't have any tulips to plant either.

littlebridge
05-28-15, 02:43 PM
Maybe we get the tulips from deliveries? Though all I got so far was a pair of garden gloves. :)

ciarjen
05-28-15, 02:44 PM
Goal says to plant Tulips but I have no Tulips to plant :confused:

I tried force closing again and Tulips appeared.

tan29573
05-28-15, 02:44 PM
Maybe we get the tulips from deliveries? Though all I got so far was a pair of garden gloves. :)

I also got garden gloves from a delivery, and wild flowers from cows :)

littlebridge
05-28-15, 02:46 PM
Aha! I got them now. We start with 4 of each flower. Also my barn is a pinkish color and everyone on the farm has different outfits. Apparently it just took a few minutes to load. :)

chiaroscurio
05-28-15, 02:47 PM
I just found moss while fishing and smooth rocks from mining...

kiwikids1
05-28-15, 02:50 PM
I have no tulips to plant

ciarjen
05-28-15, 02:52 PM
Ive got flowers from cows and now they are in the barn. If we are collecting from other things too, we are going to need a lot of barn space

But I have got no instructions when I tap the event icon. Some instructions would be helpful please !

capitalcee
05-28-15, 02:53 PM
How do we get more tulips? Do planted tulips produce more tulips?

LonePudding
05-28-15, 02:59 PM
Everything is recoloured here, but no tulips or gardening gloves yet. There's also no event icon. I sent a few deliveries and collected from my animals. I'm wondering if I can't participate in this one either because I'm at a low level :( not again....

ghjvcucjb
05-28-15, 03:00 PM
The goal said to buy 6 plots but only 5 counted so I had to purchase 7 for the 6 to count

MsScarlet29
05-28-15, 03:07 PM
Looks like the items from deliveries are used to upgrade Morgens flower bed.... Definitely loads of barn space required.

ghjvcucjb
05-28-15, 03:08 PM
Getting windflowers from cows. Our barns are going to fill up quickly

bexiboo2
05-28-15, 03:10 PM
I'm looking forward to this event - it seems to be a bit different from the others!

The plant pots are used like plots of land to plant 4 different types of flowers (I accidentally sped up some tulips with gems and they are collected using the 'shear thing' that you collect normal crops with.

The cows are giving out some flowers and deliveries have given me gloves, a trowel and a watering can. Fishing also gives moss - the info in the barns say's these items are used to craft flowers or upgrade the garden.

That's all I know so far, I'm looking forward to seeing what else this challenge brings!!

Update - the mine gives pebbles

jrhgohawks
05-28-15, 03:12 PM
I got a delivery request for the smooth rocks from the mine. I am working on finding some sushi to fulfull it though. Interesting to see the new items in a delivery.

ghjvcucjb
05-28-15, 03:14 PM
After plant the tulips two new goals pop up

Where the wildflowers are
Buy 1 flower shop 500 coins 30 min
Find wildflowers (cows)
Craft 3 flower headbands

Second goal for no flowers for an old man popped up then disappeared so don't have info on that

igottapi4
05-28-15, 03:18 PM
I wanted to do it but Im taking a big break from the game so fishing and cows and deliveries arent happening.

But I love the pink house and I plan on getting 2 more pots to have 2 from each flower and decorate with them. They are just too cute.

Enilon1
05-28-15, 03:20 PM
Never mind I had restart my phone

MsScarlet29
05-28-15, 03:23 PM
After plant the tulips two new goals pop up

Where the wildflowers are
Buy 1 flower shop 500 coins 30 min
Find wildflowers (cows)
Craft 3 flower headbands

Second goal for no flowers for an old man popped up then disappeared so don't have info on that

Second goal was to buy a gilded plant pot I think. We also earn upgrade parts from the goals! Great.

amyangel96
05-28-15, 03:28 PM
Judy hangs head and says I play game because of the events and the events are why I am still playing.
It has been over a year and one of the few games that interests me after that length of time.

Same here! I like the game by itself OK, but I don't play consistently outside events. And I love decorating the farm for each season! I love the pink on the buildings for this one. I don't care much if I get the pig, but I hope there are all sorts of cute (hopefully animated) decorations.

I do think I'm going to have to start playing more between events... just to get more coins to use during them!

LonePudding
05-28-15, 03:30 PM
So since I don't have the mine yet, there's nothing much I can do in this event. Can anyone tell at this stage whether the mine is a main part of this event.

Or could a moderator please tell us at what level we can participate? Thank you.

ghjvcucjb
05-28-15, 03:31 PM
Second goal was to buy a gilded plant pot I think. We also earn upgrade parts from the goals! Great.

Hmmm? I didn't get a gilded plant pot

jigsaw75
05-28-15, 03:34 PM
You'll need lots of silo space for the flowers. Unfortunate that we're limited to 6 coin-purchase plots and can only purchase additional ones for 10 gems each.

Flower Shop Crafts

Pink Headband 10 minutes
6 tulips
3 yellow daisies
1 wildflower

Spring Wreath 15 minutes
2 tulips
2 yellow daisies
5 white lilies
1 moss

Hat 30 minutes
8 yellow daisies
8 white lilies
5 wildflowers
1 moss

16 orchids
1 moss
3 rocks

30 white lilies
34 orchids
3 moss
3 rocks

jigsaw75
05-28-15, 03:35 PM
Hmmm? I didn't get a gilded plant pot

Jed's quest--buy one for 10 gems. Reward=5 gems.

ProjectDragon
05-28-15, 03:35 PM
Check your storage after you plant the six flowers. Morgan's garden was the prize and this is what will be upgraded by collecting watering cans, garden trowels, and garden gloves.

judyandthecat
05-28-15, 03:42 PM

Flower Shop Crafts

Pink Wreath 10 minutes
6 tulips
3 yellow daisies
1 wildflower

Colorful Wreath 15 minutes
2 tulips
2 yellow daisies
5 white lilies
1 moss

Hat 30 minutes
8 yellow daisies
8 white lilies
5 wildflowers
1 moss

16 orchids
1 moss
3 rocks

30 white lilies
34 orchids
3 moss
3 rocks

Very nice I put this in the first post

jigsaw75
05-28-15, 03:43 PM
Check your storage after you plant the six flowers. Morgan's garden was the prize and this is what will be upgraded by collecting watering cans, garden trowels, and garden gloves.

1st Upgrade
7 watering cans
4 gardening shovels
10 gloves

otgland
05-28-15, 03:50 PM
1st Upgrade
7 watering cans
4 trowels
10 gloves
Do you know where the trowels come from? Planes?

jigsaw75
05-28-15, 03:54 PM
Do you know where the trowels come from? Planes?

I think the garden shovels, watering cans, and gloves all come from deliveries. You also get some as rewards for finishing a quest.

kimwood1
05-28-15, 03:59 PM
This has probably been answered already but just like every other thread on here, I don't have time to read duplicates.

IS THE PIG GOING TO GIVE ME BACON OR WILL IT GIVE ME 'PREMIUM REWARDS' ( TL's words, definitely not mine) LIKE MY OTHER ANIMALS GIVE ME?!?

I can't imagine either would be worth the hassle, the 3,798 hoops with fire you have to jump thru, then stand on one leg while rubbing your head to get just half of the items needed. Ehhhh, thanks but no thanks TL. Your "rewards", "prizes" are NOT worth the hassle

jigsaw75
05-28-15, 04:05 PM
This has probably been answered already but just like every other thread on here, I don't have time to read duplicates.

IS THE PIG GOING TO GIVE ME BACON OR WILL IT GIVE ME 'PREMIUM REWARDS' ( TL's words, definitely not mine) LIKE MY OTHER ANIMALS GIVE ME?!?

I can't imagine either would be worth the hassle, the 3,798 hoops with fire you have to jump thru, then stand on one leg while rubbing your head to get just half of the items needed. Ehhhh, thanks but no thanks TL. Your "rewards", "prizes" are NOT worth the hassle

Teacup pig should be a pet.

SgtBeebo
05-28-15, 04:17 PM
Howdy Farmers,

The Teacup Pig will give premium rewards like other pets, and not bacon.

Happy Farming!

jigsaw75
05-28-15, 04:27 PM
So since I don't have the mine yet, there's nothing much I can do in this event. Can anyone tell at this stage whether the mine is a main part of this event.

Or could a moderator please tell us at what level we can participate? Thank you.

You'll need rocks from the mine to make 2 items in the flower shop. You might find these in the newspaper from people who aren't participating in the event.

babs3449
05-28-15, 04:44 PM
I am confused. We are to upgrade Morgan's garden and also produce items in the flower shop? How do we get the pig?

ghjvcucjb
05-28-15, 04:50 PM
I am confused. We are to upgrade Morgan's garden and also produce items in the flower shop? How do we get the pig?

The pig is the final prize when everything has been accomplished. You need to follow all the goals in the order they are presented to you. Morgans garden is one of the mini prizes and will be in your storage once you accomplish one of the goals. You will need to send out delivers and do activities around your farm for upgrade parts. Crafting items in the flower shop is different than upgrading the garden. Best to keep checking the first post on the first page for detailed instructions

LonePudding
05-28-15, 04:59 PM
You'll need rocks from the mine to make 2 items in the flower shop. You might find these in the newspaper from people who aren't participating in the event.

Thank you. Since I haven't got any goals, I think my level is too low. Oh well. Have fun guys!

babs3449
05-28-15, 05:55 PM
Ok, gh, thanks for the info!

crystalrayn3
05-28-15, 07:00 PM

You aren't alone Judy! Without the Events games grow stale & I lose interest. I don't stress over winning all the prizes but simply enjoy playing the game and seeing where my luck takes me.

ginrae22
05-28-15, 07:02 PM
Since we are all needing barn space for this event, does anyone want to try to trade 20 of my maps for 20 deeds or trade maps or hammers for paint ? I also have bricks. I wouldn't post here but I need space so I can actually attempts this event!!

If you are interested, please add me and post on my wall! Ginrae22 good luck to everyone!

ewmorrisett
05-28-15, 07:12 PM
What level do you have to be at to participate?

ErnieKatz
05-28-15, 07:25 PM
What is so special about the Gilded Flower Pot?????

ghjvcucjb
05-28-15, 07:43 PM
Is anyone getting the little hand shovels? I've gotten about 20 of the other two but can't seem to get any hand shovels

ghjvcucjb
05-28-15, 07:45 PM
What is so special about the Gilded Flower Pot?????

I keep seeing this but I don't have gilded pots. Are you talking about the extra PLOTS? Nothing special, they're just extras for those who can afford them

oledoeeyes
05-28-15, 07:49 PM
I have received lots of gloves ,no watering cans and no spades. Also harvested from cows many times and have not received any wild flowers at all.

ErnieKatz
05-28-15, 08:03 PM
I keep seeing this but I don't have gilded pots. Are you talking about the extra PLOTS? Nothing special, they're just extras for those who can afford them
The gilded pot was a task I thought. It said "buy a gilded pot", so I thought I HAD to.

melina21
05-28-15, 08:19 PM
On what level you must be to play the new event?

judyandthecat
05-28-15, 08:32 PM
On what level you must be to play the new event?

LIKELY LEVEL 17 but Kooky will need to verify the level.

jigsaw75
05-28-15, 08:44 PM
The gilded pot was a task I thought. It said "buy a gilded pot", so I thought I HAD to.

Jed's quest. Buy 1 gilded PLOT for 10 gems. Reward is 5 gems. (Typo in original post)

There's a limit of 4 10-gem cost gilded plots to grow additional flowers.

jigsaw75
05-28-15, 08:47 PM
Is anyone getting the little hand shovels? I've gotten about 20 of the other two but can't seem to get any hand shovels

I only have 1 gardening shovel, 19 gloves, and 3 watering cans.

diverDestiny
05-28-15, 08:52 PM
How do you get more tulips?

cindyc1988
05-28-15, 08:54 PM
I can't get my flowers to plant....is their a trick to this

tuffyjkitten
05-28-15, 09:11 PM
I can't get my flowers to plant....is their a trick to this

They work the same way as crops, tap a plot and then the flower menu comes up. Then select tulip. Does that not work for you?

jigsaw75
05-28-15, 09:17 PM
Quest: Where the wildflowers are

Buy 1 flower Shop

Reward=10 shovels

jigsaw75
05-28-15, 09:18 PM
How do you get more tulips?

Plant 1 flower, harvest 2. Or buy them with gems.

chiaroscurio
05-28-15, 09:18 PM

I've found a few in the paper, but you also receive 10 spades as a reward for completing the first flower craft quest.

kabuki55
05-28-15, 09:45 PM
Where is Morgan's Garden? Can't seem to find that. Thanks, Staci

river20
05-28-15, 09:57 PM
Where is Morgan's Garden? Can't seem to find that. Thanks, Staci

In the cellar.

ghjvcucjb
05-28-15, 09:57 PM
WARNING! my plane deliveries include the flowers we need for the event? be very careful when sending out your deliveries!

aroara
05-28-15, 10:12 PM
What are the crafts for that we are making ?? I cant find a use for them :/

jigsaw75
05-28-15, 10:12 PM

Give 7 floral headbands
Give 6 spring wreaths

aroara
05-28-15, 10:14 PM
Ok thanks :)

jigsaw75
05-28-15, 10:23 PM
1st Upgrade
7 watering cans
4 gardening shovels
10 gloves

Second garden upgrade
10 watering cans
6 gardening shovels
20 gloves

ErnieKatz
05-28-15, 10:38 PM
Something is wrong with my flower shop, I keep making the first head wreath, and they are not registering! I bought two and made 3, and it only says that I have made two!!
Also the movement as I drag my finger on the screen is VERY sluggish. I force closed a few times too.

Any help please?????

judyandthecat
05-28-15, 10:40 PM
Second garden upgrade
10 watering cans
6 gardening shovels
20 gloves

Third Upgrade
15 watering cans
8 shovels
22 gloves

Fourth And Final Upgrade
25 watering cans
10 shovels
35 gloves

ErnieKatz
05-28-15, 10:44 PM
Something is definitely definitely wrong with my game!!!!!!! I just bought 10 gloves from the newspaper and THEY did not register either!!!!! WTF! I never EVER had problems like THIS before!!!!!

T2kmj
05-28-15, 11:01 PM
selling extra part, add me if interested T2kmj

Fasendaminha
05-28-15, 11:37 PM
How do I get Morgan's garden?
I have The quest to start updating it but it is still looked

Sorry found it lol

ronnibosko14
05-29-15, 12:24 AM
HELP!! How do you unlock Morgan's Garden?? I'm on the quest where I need to upgrade it to level 2, but it's still locked by a goal. Which goal am I supposed to complete to unlock it? Thanks!

PookieBear50
05-29-15, 12:25 AM
I don't remember any event before this where event items were also included in delivery orders, though I may be mistaken.

Does this mean that the flowers will stick around beyond the end of the event?

jigsaw75
05-29-15, 12:27 AM
HELP!! How do you unlock Morgan's Garden?? I'm on the quest where I need to upgrade it to level 2, but it's still locked by a goal. Which goal am I supposed to complete to unlock it? Thanks!

Should be the buy 6 plots and plant 6 tulips challenge. Have you taken the garden out of your cellar?

fml999
05-29-15, 12:28 AM
Can anybody help. I am trying to plant flowers but nothing happens. I have 4 of each to start with and 6 pots. I click on pot flowers appear, click on tulips and they disappear..has anyone else this problem or know what I am doing wrong. Try ��

jigsaw75
05-29-15, 12:29 AM
I don't remember any event before this where event items were also included in delivery orders, though I may be mistaken.

Does this mean that the flowers will stick around beyond the end of the event?
If the flowers stick around, I hope we get more plots.

jigsaw75
05-29-15, 12:31 AM
Can anybody help. I am trying to plant flowers but nothing happens. I have 4 of each to start with and 6 pots. I click on pot flowers appear, click on tulips and they disappear..has anyone else this problem or know what I am doing wrong. Try ��

That was how I planted mine. Try force quit.

joy83dragon
05-29-15, 12:54 AM
Hello,
Sorry but can't plant any flowers, tried n tried but no flowers is it bug or it's me?
thank you

fml999
05-29-15, 01:46 AM
Thanks jigsaw75 forced close worked a treat. Now a happy bunny. �������� thanks

joy83dragon
05-29-15, 01:50 AM
Thx Jigsaw75!!!!

Em_storm
05-29-15, 02:08 AM
So I planted my flowers and came back to harvest. When I harvest, they float up with a little +2 like the regular crops but only one registers in my inventory. Which is correct? This will take ages one flower at a time.

And are the flowers supposed to be in deliveries?

Sieressa
05-29-15, 05:11 AM
I need shovels....I get nothing but flowers and gloves from deliveries... Do anyone have extra?

Enilon1
05-29-15, 06:10 AM
Hello,
Sorry but can't plant any flowers, tried n tried but no flowers is it bug or it's me?
thank you
I had some problem on iPhone . I turn iPhone off then turn back on.I hope helps you out.

cookie319
05-29-15, 06:13 AM
Can anyone tell me how to plant flowers? I have lots and I have flowers but when I drag them to the pots nothing happens.

cookie319
05-29-15, 06:13 AM
Did,you solve this? I can't p,ant flowers either

judyandthecat
05-29-15, 06:20 AM
Did,you solve this? I can't p,ant flowers either

Force close your game is what I had to do

Fasendaminha
05-29-15, 06:47 AM
It would be nice if STormie would put up all the prizes on the farm... Would like to see that pig and display bits.

HINT HINT STormie !!!

ciarjen
05-29-15, 06:57 AM
I've fully upgraded my Morgan's flower garden. It looks good with butterflies flying around it.

At the moment I cannot see any more need for the 3 parts which are dropping from deliveries. I think I shall keep some just in case we get another goal.

farmday0123
05-29-15, 07:03 AM
I saw the pig it so so tiny , i can't even see it, small n even smaller than a cat, i hope TL can bring it bigger look better. Piggy usually big n fat look cuttier

syncler78
05-29-15, 07:05 AM
I've fully upgraded my Morgan's flower garden. It looks good with butterflies flying around it.

At the moment I cannot see any more need for the 3 parts which are dropping from deliveries. I think I shall keep some just in case we get another goal.

How many times is "fully upgraded" and what was the cost?

judyandthecat
05-29-15, 07:20 AM
How many times is "fully upgraded" and what was the cost?

First upgrade of Morgans Garden

7 watering cans
4 gardening shovels
10 gloves

Second garden upgrade
10 watering cans
6 gardening shovels
20 gloves

Third Upgrade
15 watering cans
8 gardening shovels
22 gloves

Fourth And Final Upgrade
25 watering cans
10 gardening shovels
35 gloves

I have also fully upgraded Morgans Garden.
The cost is sending planes until you get the parts you need.
Watch the magazine because players not participating are selling upgrade parts

ciarjen
05-29-15, 07:21 AM
deleted - replied already

Fasendaminha
05-29-15, 07:45 AM
I saw the pig it so so tiny , i can't even see it, small n even smaller than a cat, i hope TL can bring it bigger look better. Piggy usually big n fat look cuttier

Ohhhhhh where did you see that pig?
Lol feel a bit like the bad wolf searching everyone's houses for lil pig... ��

GentryTwin02
05-29-15, 08:01 AM
Green thumbs and land

Fasendaminha
05-29-15, 08:04 AM
20551 found the pig ;)

ciarjen
05-29-15, 08:46 AM
After Green Thumbs and Land....

Girl with Gardening Shoes

Reward - Cottage

judyandthecat
05-29-15, 08:51 AM

Reward - Cottage

Ok added the info to first post

Floris1234567890
05-29-15, 09:00 AM
only 4 quests ??? yezzz that was a quick and easy event haha within 3 hours i completed the full event ( excluded max upgrading the garden ).

what is max level of the garden ???? or is 4 the max

jigsaw75
05-29-15, 09:17 AM

Reward - Cottage

wait, there's no quest involving the floral arrangement? Thought I lucked out because I found 10. <sigh>

syncler78
05-29-15, 09:31 AM
only 4 quests ??? yezzz that was a quick and easy event haha within 3 hours i completed the full event ( excluded max upgrading the garden ).

what is max level of the garden ???? or is 4 the max

HOW did you do that in 3 hours? It takes 1.5 hours to grow each type of flower!

tuffyjkitten
05-29-15, 09:32 AM
Did anyone buy the hummingbird feeder for 90 gems? It drops upgrade supplies but it is also supposed to be animated....I was wondering if the animations made it worth the gems...

MsScarlet29
05-29-15, 09:52 AM
Sorry if this has been answered, but where do you get trowels from after the first ten are earned from the goal. I haven't seen any from deliveries? Thanks

tuffyjkitten
05-29-15, 10:02 AM
Sorry if this has been answered, but where do you get trowels from after the first ten are earned from the goal. I haven't seen any from deliveries? Thanks

Me neither! I found a few in the newspaper. Good luck!

mamareader02
05-29-15, 10:15 AM
Do the rocks come ONLY from the mine?!

jigsaw75
05-29-15, 10:22 AM
Do the rocks come ONLY from the mine?!

Rocks come from the mine. I have also seen some in the newspaper.

jigsaw75
05-29-15, 10:28 AM

You get 15 more after the Green Thumbs and Land quest. I may have gotten a few from deliveries.

MsScarlet29
05-29-15, 11:09 AM
You get 15 more after the Green Thumbs and Land quest. I may have gotten a few from deliveries.

Thanks jigsaw75. Good to know :)

aroara
05-29-15, 11:12 AM
Flowers take too long to grow :/

ciarjen
05-29-15, 11:21 AM
wait, there's no quest involving the floral arrangement? Thought I lucked out because I found 10. <sigh>

Well I would guess there are more quests, well at least one because the reward for Girl with Gardening Shoes is the Cottage, so some other quest must lead to the pig.

PalaceDiner1
05-29-15, 11:22 AM
if anyone has any flowers to sell please post on my wall. Thanks!

DuckDuckGoose00
05-29-15, 12:23 PM
Any guesses on what happens to the flower plots after the event?

ghjvcucjb
05-29-15, 12:26 PM
I desperately need the trowels/little shovels.

anythingyouwant99
05-29-15, 12:30 PM
What the crud?!?!? Every time I upgrade the garden I see the stupid rooster refresh thing and the garden goes right back to ground zero... Anyone else having this problem?

nicxole
05-29-15, 12:37 PM
What the crud?!?!? Every time I upgrade the garden I see the stupid rooster refresh thing and the garden goes right back to ground zero... Anyone else having this problem?

I was just coming on here to see if anyone was having that problem. I upgrade the garden fine, and then when I close and open back up it has gone back to the original one. I even upgraded and visited a neighbors farm, but it was back to zero when I return. I'm going to go to the bugs & issues forum

anythingyouwant99
05-29-15, 12:43 PM
I emailed support... Hopefully they get back to me soon. My barn is getting very full

mamareader02
05-29-15, 12:45 PM
I have posted a thread about the refreshing,so we don't clog this one up

LuvsHorror
05-29-15, 12:58 PM

Same problem! I forced quit several times, doesn't work. Please let me know what they say!

anythingyouwant99
05-29-15, 12:58 PM
I emailed support... Hopefully they get back to me soon. My barn is getting very full

Lol I just noticed... Apparently I'm a rhino keeper? Wow I knew I loved all the african animals but the rhinos aren't really my thang. I'm more of a giraffe fiend.

vulpesvulpes1
05-29-15, 01:00 PM
Same here--reinstall didn't work--contacted support

Floris1234567890
05-29-15, 01:10 PM
Garden is max lvl 5 so you all know

Floris1234567890
05-29-15, 01:10 PM
HOW did you do that in 3 hours? It takes 1.5 hours to grow each type of flower!

Well since you can buy everything from the market its done in a few hours if your quick buying just a free tip for you all

aroara
05-29-15, 01:28 PM
I've been stalking the news paper and have seen no flowers that you grow for sale.

jigsaw75
05-29-15, 01:31 PM

After refreshing the garden upgrade 5 times and force quitting several times, I turned off the iPad and restarted it. It stayed upgraded this time.

jigsaw75
05-29-15, 01:35 PM
I've been stalking the news paper and have seen no flowers that you grow for sale.

I don't know how many farms he has, but I have purchased 2 flowers, 1 headband and 10 floral arrangements thru the newspaper. Mostly from Players who already finished all the quests and had the pig. After only 8 hours into the event. Must have used a lot of gems.

syncler78
05-29-15, 01:37 PM
Well since you can buy everything from the market its done in a few hours if your quick buying just a free tip for you all

I stalked the newspaper last night and hardly saw any flowers other than the wildflowers you get from milking cows for sale. I have seen gloves, watering cans, and a few moss which I snatched up. Seems you had quite the luck in the newspaper!

anythingyouwant99
05-29-15, 01:43 PM
After refreshing the garden upgrade 5 times and force quitting several times, I turned off the iPad and restarted it. It stayed upgraded this time.

THAT WORKED! Wahoo

hot02pink
05-29-15, 01:44 PM
Where do you get Morgan's garden? So that you can use the things to upgrade?

MsScarlet29
05-29-15, 01:44 PM
[QUOTE=Floris1234567890;1117490]Well since you can buy everything from the market its done in a few hours if your quick buying just a free tip for you all[/

You're lucky, I only see event items every now and again.... I'm still confused though, surely even players selling flowers would have had to wait 1.5 hours to grow them. Never mind with ten days to go there's still plenty of time to enjoy the event, and I think this is a fun one. Even without trowels :D

Kerzedame
05-29-15, 01:46 PM
Picture of final Morgan's Garden. Animated with 3 butterflies.

Kerzedame
05-29-15, 01:47 PM
Where do you get Morgan's garden? So that you can use the things to upgrade?

It should appear in your cellar after the first goal is completed.

ghjvcucjb
05-29-15, 01:52 PM

I've stalked the market since the beginning. Have acquired 100's of the gloves and water cans and have seen hundreds of the wildflowers from cows but NOT one flower that needs to be grown and NOT. One of the crafted items. So not sure how one person let alone several people are able to acquire enough of those flowers to have crafted all the requirements in 3 hours.

Kerzedame
05-29-15, 01:56 PM
It let you skip a part of the challenge for like 13 gems - well worth doing rather than spending hours on end growing flowers to make the items. I did grow the orchids though - too expensive to skip ;) I'm not completely done yet though. Not 3 hours here ;)

fireundfridq
05-29-15, 02:57 PM
Hey there, i Need the Last thing crafted, purple flowers in a Vase, Not sure what its called because i Play the German Version, but it Must Be called flower Arrangement :) just Post in my Wall, of you wann to exchange, still got some other things :)

k6tchr
05-29-15, 03:22 PM
I feel like an idiot... I couldn't understand what all the shovels, mitts and watering can serve for...I just saw that a garden got put in my storage shed.

kima65
05-29-15, 03:28 PM
When do you get the pig

LuvsHorror
05-29-15, 03:48 PM
A new expansion! Now more room for all the prizes!

A2TUDE
05-29-15, 04:41 PM
Does anyone know where this pigs at???

ghjvcucjb
05-29-15, 04:43 PM
Have done about 50+ deliveries this morning and only 1 trowel. I only need 5 more! Does anyone have any to spare? I'm selling off gloves and watering cans for space.

Also another reminder BE CAREFUL of the deliveries. I accidentally sent off an order with the event orchid flowers. Very painful.

tuffyjkitten
05-29-15, 05:12 PM
Asked a few pages back and no response so I will ask again...did anyone buy the hummingbird feeder for 90 gems that is supposed to be animated and drop all the upgrade materials? Wondering if the animations would make it worth the price.

GentryTwin02
05-29-15, 05:14 PM
I bought the hummingbird feeder just for it being animated I'm glad I did. It has a 7 hour timer on it so I have not collected from it yet.

tuffyjkitten
05-29-15, 05:25 PM
I bought the hummingbird feeder just for it being animated I'm glad I did. It has a 7 hour timer on it so I have not collected from it yet.

I sent you an invite so I could visit and see it. It's really cute! I think I need to get one. Thanks for your response. :D

LuvsHorror
05-29-15, 06:15 PM
Asked a few pages back and no response so I will ask again...did anyone buy the hummingbird feeder for 90 gems that is supposed to be animated and drop all the upgrade materials? Wondering if the animations would make it worth the price.

I bought one. It dropped something for the garden.

lnztrekfan
05-29-15, 07:44 PM
There is another goal that you have to do to get the pig.
It is called Gardeners of the Galaxy.
6 Flower Hats
5 Flower Arrangements
The reward is the piggy!

crystalrayn3
05-29-15, 07:51 PM
The Cottage is bright & beautiful! Finding a spot for it on my farm is a chore though. I went ahead & bought the Humming Bird Feeder & am pleased I did. The cute animation was worth the price.

lnztrekfan
05-29-15, 08:05 PM
Here is a pic of the quest:

calilive213
05-30-15, 04:43 AM
Here is a pic of the quest:

What are the requirements to upgrade the garden to level 5, please?

ciarjen
05-30-15, 04:57 AM
What are the requirements to upgrade the garden to level 5, please?

Information has already been posted on the first page of this thread.

sweetypies97
05-30-15, 04:57 AM
25 watering cans, 10 shovels and 35 gloves.

river20
05-30-15, 05:06 AM
Information has already been posted on the first page of this thread.
The first page still shows level 4 as being the final upgrade. It does not give what is needed to upgrade to level 5 as part of the final quest.

ciarjen
05-30-15, 05:18 AM
The first page still shows level 4 as being the final upgrade. It does not give what is needed to upgrade to level 5 as part of the final quest.

The first page shows all 4 upgrades - there are no more.

Level 1 garden plus 4 upgrades = level 5

calilive213
05-30-15, 05:31 AM
ah, I see. Thanks!

JustKay
05-30-15, 05:50 AM
OMG, it's raining expansion parts!

JustKay
05-30-15, 06:07 AM
I've stalked the market since the beginning. Have acquired 100's of the gloves and water cans and have seen hundreds of the wildflowers from cows but NOT one flower that needs to be grown and NOT. One of the crafted items. So not sure how one person let alone several people are able to acquire enough of those flowers to have crafted all the requirements in 3 hours.

Yeah, I looked at the flower requirements for those thought I'd sit this one out (and just hoover up expansion parts). Then I hit jackpot! Someone sold 20 Spring Terrariums, 20 Flower Hats and 10 Flower Arrangements! and maybe they had even more since a few slots said 'Sold'. I was speechless... before I proceeded to snatch up everything I needed. Luckily I have oodles of space in my barn.

I'm still working through the second goal (even just the spring wreaths are slow to make myself) but I am only a few watering cans short of my final upgrade to Morgan's garden. I haven't bought the hummingbird feeder and barely did any deliveries. The newspaper is simply gold! Hang in there and put on your best shopping shoes!

Edit: just found someone selling 10 paint cans! Ecstatic!

JustKay
05-30-15, 06:32 AM

It's a teacup pig... it needs to be small so it can fit in a teacup :D

river20
05-30-15, 06:54 AM
Ciarjen, thanks for the clarification.

judyandthecat
05-30-15, 06:59 AM
Ciarjen, thanks for the clarification.

I updated first post to make it clearer that four is the final update

ciarjen
05-30-15, 07:09 AM
I updated first post to make it clearer that four is the final update

Thanks Judy :)

2014aurora
05-30-15, 07:14 AM
My extra garden upgrade tools are going up in about 10 minutes! Good luck!!

LuvsHorror
05-30-15, 07:21 AM
I got the little piggy. And he is very little, with a flower in mouth. Guess he's been in my garden.

liliyah007
05-30-15, 08:24 AM
Since the beginning of the event I can't tell when something in my shop sells, my till is stuck to the counter. The shop starts sparkling but my till is stuck

pundoggity
05-30-15, 09:09 AM
Since the beginning of the event I can't tell when something in my shop sells, my till is stuck to the counter. The shop starts sparkling but my till is stuck

Yah, but isn't the shop so pretty !!! I love it !!
I'm good with the sparkles, the bling is a nice touch ;) lol

Margie2159
05-30-15, 10:07 AM
I guess I'm a pink fan. Wish we could keep the hanger and the shop

CottageRose
05-30-15, 10:27 AM
Me too! If I could just get the pink kitchen, I'd be in heaven ...
I'm a Barbie girl, in a Barbie world ... LOL

ciarjen
05-30-15, 10:45 AM
You must complete Morgan's quests to obtain the teacup pig.

First Quest: Where the wildflowers are

Buy 1 flower Shop

Reward=10 shovels

7 floral headbands
6 spring wreaths

THIRD QUEST: Green Thumbs and Land

Give 5 spring wreaths
Give 4 spring terrariums
Update Morgan's Garden to stage 3

Reward--15 shovels

Fourth Quest: Girl with Gardening Shoes

Reward - Cottage

Fifth Quest: Gardeners of the Galaxy

Give 6 Flower Hats
Give 5 Flower Arrangements

Reward- Teacup Pig

I've just done some calculations on the growing times for the flowers needed to complete all 5 quests (see above) to get the pig. Someone please correct me if I am wrong......the maths has made my head spin ;)

1. 9x3=27 flowers

2. 9x7=63 flowers
9x6=54 flowers

3. 9x5=45 flowers
16x4=64 flowers

4. 16x2=32 flowers
16x4=64 flowers

5. 16x6=96 flowers
64x5=320 flowers

Total number of (grown) flowers needed = 765

Flowers take 90 mins to grow. Assuming you can play about 15 hours a day and make at least 10 harvests a day.......

If you have 6 plots (765 divided by 6) you will need to make 128 harvests. At 10 collections per day that will take 13 days.

If you have 10 plots (765 divided by 10) you will need to make 77 harvests. At 10 collections per day that will take 8 days.

ciarjen
05-30-15, 10:47 AM
Can anyone who has the pig please confirm is they can still grow flowers and craft in the shop, thanks.

ghjvcucjb
05-30-15, 11:35 AM
Dear Team Lava, Please keep the flower garden plots after the event. I love them and love tending the flowers. Thank you.

Also the blooming flower animation on the house is adorable. Thank you for the cute graphics!

booh_farm
05-30-15, 11:35 AM
Any guesses on what happens to the flower plots after the event?

I also eagerly want to know what will happen to the flower pots after the event expires. I am loving those colorful flowers and interested to keep them more than any other prizes! I was wondering if those pots will remain with flowers as displayed in the event poster. Any clue?

ghjvcucjb
05-30-15, 11:37 AM

ME TOO! That's how I feel about Castle story too. Wish we could have kept the pink kingdoms

ghjvcucjb
05-30-15, 11:40 AM
I got the little piggy. And he is very little, with a flower in mouth. Guess he's been in my garden.

Have you seen real tea cup pigs? We're getting one for our little one! If you google tea cup pigs images, you'll die from the cuteness. They actual fit in a tea cup!!!

ghjvcucjb
05-30-15, 11:42 AM
It's a teacup pig... it needs to be small so it can fit in a teacup :D

We have one on order for our little ones!

LuvsHorror
05-30-15, 11:56 AM
Have you seen real tea cup pigs? We're getting one for our little one! If you google tea cup pigs images, you'll die from the cuteness. They actual fit in a tea cup!!!

Several years ago I bought a little pot belly pig, the owner said he would max out at 25 lbs. Way off, more like 150 lbs, but he sure was cute and smart.

ghjvcucjb
05-30-15, 12:04 PM
Several years ago I bought a little pot belly pig, the owner said he would max out at 25 lbs. Way off, more like 150 lbs, but he sure was cute and smart.

Several of my friends have potbellies and you are right, they get bigger than you think, lol. I'm not really a pig person but saw one of the mini tea cups and my little ones were squealing (pun intended) with delight. We've been on a waiting list for months but hopefully soon

LuvsHorror
05-30-15, 12:38 PM
Several of my friends have potbellies and you are right, they get bigger than you think, lol. I'm not really a pig person but saw one of the mini tea cups and my little ones were squealing (pun intended) with delight. We've been on a waiting list for months but hopefully soon

You are so lucky, i'd love one!

CottageRose
05-30-15, 02:06 PM
Can anyone who has the pig please confirm is they can still grow flowers and craft in the shop, thanks.
Yes. I have been growing flowers to help others (as well as fishing and mining when I can), and I just checked the flower shop. It's all still available. (I do find the tea cup piglet to have a faintly lavender tint, which looks a little odd.)

CottageRose
05-30-15, 02:08 PM
Dear Team Lava, Please keep the flower garden plots after the event. I love them and love tending the flowers. Thank you.

Also the blooming flower animation on the house is adorable. Thank you for the cute graphics!
I agree. I think the flower pots are a better prize than the piglet, as I can add to my extensive flower gardens. :)

I sure hope we can continue to grow flowers after the event (and harvest/replant them, so I can change the flowers as desired).

PookieBear50
05-30-15, 02:16 PM
I agree. I think the flower pots are a better prize than the piglet, as I can add to my extensive flower gardens. :)

I sure hope we can continue to grow flowers after the event (and harvest/replant them, so I can change the flowers as desired).

One of the suggestions made on a suggestion thread several times in the past was the possibility of growing and selling flowers. Since, unlike previous crops that had the clock symbol on them (anyone remember the peppermint from two Christmases ago?), the flowers do not seem to be limited time crops. Perhaps after this even, we will be able to begin growing flowers to sell?

Though, that WILL mean a loss of space in the barn and silo to accommodate the new items being produced...

sgoetzinger99
05-30-15, 02:17 PM

I'm a wildlife vet, and this disturbs me. "Teacup pigs" are just potbellied pigs...they will grow to over 50 pounds! Do not buy from a breeder, who only shows you the tiny newborns, and is in it for the money. Check out the potbellied pig rescue websites for more info before you make a heartbreaking mistake!

ghjvcucjb
05-30-15, 02:41 PM
I'm a wildlife vet, and this disturbs me. "Teacup pigs" are just potbellied pigs...they will grow to over 50 pounds! Do not buy from a breeder, who only shows you the tiny newborns, and is in it for the money. Check out the potbellied pig rescue websites for more info before you make a heartbreaking mistake!

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I will do some research on this before we do the final purchase. I was told that this was a special bred and fully grown would still fit into my small hand.

LuvsHorror
05-30-15, 02:48 PM
Fifty lbs is still not bad, i'd take that. My guy had his own bedroom and was box trained. He was super smart. His sister ended up over 300 lbs. far cry from the 25 promised, huh?

amiableal
05-30-15, 03:23 PM
Maxed Morgan's garden. All upgrade parts as I receive them will be posted in shop.

jigsaw75
05-30-15, 03:29 PM
Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I will do some research on this before we do the final purchase. I was told that this was a special bred and fully grown would still fit into my small hand.

I read somewhere that pigs can start breeding as young as 6-8weeks. Newborn potbelly pigs fit in a teacup. Full grown ones can be up to 150lbs. Someone wrote that you think you're getting a teacup Yorkie but end up with a St. Bernard.

JustKay
05-30-15, 03:34 PM

Yes, definitely do your research. This is one pet that is surrounded with a lot of unscrupulous operators. If you do care about animal welfare, it's best to be informed. Even if you do get a pig that will stay small through out its life, this is often achieved in part by under feeding it (think bonsai plant except animals have feelings and do suffer from hunger). You can still enjoy getting a tea cup pig, as long as you're willing to care for it if/when it gets bigger. Also, unlike dogs, pigs can live for up to 20 years so it is very much a long term commitment :D

WindermereBakery
05-30-15, 03:37 PM
It would be wonderful if people would keep growing flowers and either selling the flowers or make and sell the terrariums, hats and flower arrangements even after they get their piglet!

kimwood1
05-30-15, 04:06 PM
After the final upgrade, is there anything we will need the gloves, watering cans or shovels for?

kimmysue123
05-30-15, 04:20 PM
After the final upgrade, is there anything we will need the gloves, watering cans or shovels for?

The exact same question I came here to ask! Does someone know the answer?

igottapi4
05-30-15, 04:27 PM
Honestly I dont care about the pig I just want to updrade the garden an I bet the flower pots are staying. At least they better since I bought two with gems just so I could keep 2 of each flowers as deco.

JustKay
05-30-15, 04:31 PM
Just finished up with a lot of help from the newspapers. People are now putting up flower products in the market too and it's only a day in. I think a lot of people will be able to complete this event now. Good luck to those still working on it and I'll do what I can to help!

babs3449
05-30-15, 04:48 PM
I just clicked on Mr. Merriwether the balloon guy and even he was asking for daisies, so maybe that is another indication that we will be able to keep the flowers after the event. They are really nice and would be a great addition. I have totally upgraded Morgan's garden but am still struggling with growing the flowers, but I will get there eventually.

Doesn't Jed look cute in his spring overalls, lol?

emmonkee
05-30-15, 05:46 PM
Please add emmonkee if you are selling any of the quest items! Thanks!

lnztrekfan
05-30-15, 06:56 PM
I love all the pink decorations! I would really like to have the option of keeping all of my people in their new outfits as well! Lol��

emmonkee
05-30-15, 07:16 PM
Anyone selling flowers?? Pls add me if you have any flowers, rocks, or moss for sale. My id is emmonkee.

LuvsHorror
05-30-15, 07:59 PM
It would be wonderful if people would keep growing flowers and either selling the flowers or make and sell the terrariums, hats and flower arrangements even after they get their piglet!

I am growing and selling the purple and white flowers since more of them are needed. Putting them up in tens when I have them. Plus whatever moss and rocks I come across.

LuvsHorror
05-30-15, 08:00 PM
Honestly I dont care about the pig I just want to updrade the garden an I bet the flower pots are staying. At least they better since I bought two with gems just so I could keep 2 of each flowers as deco.

The pig makes the cutest sound when you feed him!

JustKay
05-30-15, 09:12 PM
I just clicked on Mr. Merriwether the balloon guy and even he was asking for daisies, so maybe that is another indication that we will be able to keep the flowers after the event. They are really nice and would be a great addition. I have totally upgraded Morgan's garden but am still struggling with growing the flowers, but I will get there eventually.

I'd love to be able to keep the flowers, but I also think that maybe this is just a way for S8 to keep these items useful to speeders after they have completed the goals for the event. This would then give them incentives not to flood the market with the event items (which basically is taking gems sales away from S8). I can imagine they wouldn't be too happy about the many people who finish the event in one day without spending a single gem thanks to the newspaper. The balloon and plane deliveries effectively delete these extra items out of existence for little extra coin or XP. After finishing up I am noticing that they do show up more frequently in the plane deliveries. Of course some generous souls out there will still continue to sell event items just to help the community regardless, but then again they might just be people looking to clear barn\silo space.

I do hope you are right though.

anythingyouwant99
05-30-15, 09:19 PM
Posting a bunch of stuff to my shop... Flowers, terrariums, hats, etc

jojjvjfan
05-30-15, 09:33 PM
I just put some watering cans, gloves, and hand shovels up for sale.

Moissonor
05-30-15, 09:47 PM
Farm Name: BelleMoisson
I bought the Flowers store and used it. But...
I passed the first Quest and I am at the second Quest.
I want now to upgrade the Morgan Garden. It does not appear. It is not in the Farm.
What is the problem ?
OR
How to solve the problem ?

Merci.

KadeeDid
05-30-15, 09:54 PM
Farm Name: BelleMoisson
I bought the Flowers store and used it. But...
I passed the first Quest and I am at the second Quest.
I want now to upgrade the Morgan Garden. It does not appear. It is not in the Farm.
What is the problem ?
OR
How to solve the problem ?

The message about upgrading said to check your cellar (storage). That is where your garden is. Place it and you can then start upgrading.

Moissonor
05-30-15, 10:03 PM
Merci.
I find it.
Good Night.

minidemon88
05-31-15, 03:34 AM
30 white lilies and 34 purple orchids, now that's a crazy amounts! *facepalm

I'm still stuck at the third quest. =.=""" Take sooo long to grow those flowers with the limited plots. I saw the teacup pig in some of my neighbor's farms, it does looks cute but would be much cuter without the flower.

Thanks judy for the detailed post! :D

ciarjen
05-31-15, 03:46 AM
30 white lilies and 34 purple orchids, now that's a crazy amounts! *facepalm

They are crazy amounts. I have only been able to craft 1 item in the last 24 hours as it is taking so long to grow the flowers.

I posted the flower requirements yesterday. Unless people have more than 6 plots or they get lucky with crafted items/flowers in the newspaper, they will find it very difficult to complete the pig quest.

feedolersbb81
05-31-15, 04:30 AM
I have completed the garden and am posting upgrade supplies-mostly shovels- one at a time (still have goal to sell items, so working on that). I also have a few completed quest items to sell. Thank you to those of you who have completed the goals and posted your excess-I was able to complete everything except the flower arrangements, so should have the cute little pig soon! ID is feedolersbb81

emmonkee
05-31-15, 07:43 AM
Buying all flowers and flower shop items! Pls add emmonkee.

fml999
05-31-15, 08:09 AM
Should we get 10 shovels as a reward for the first part of the quest?

ciarjen
05-31-15, 08:29 AM
Should we get 10 shovels as a reward for the first part of the quest?

Yes, gardening shovels. Not the mining ones.

fml999
05-31-15, 08:33 AM
Thank you ciarjen, never received them so cannot upgrade garden......:(

sloebear
05-31-15, 09:19 AM
Just wondering if anyone has a teacup pig I could go visit? I really want to see what he looks like and stormie doesn't have him :)

bss18974
05-31-15, 09:41 AM
I too would like to see the items from this event become permanent, however, notice the price the flowers and crafted items sell for... Look how long it takes to make some items, especially with growing time for the flowers and they sell for what? $3???

orleansparish
05-31-15, 09:49 AM
Have done about 50+ deliveries this morning and only 1 trowel. I only need 5 more! Does anyone have any to spare? I'm selling off gloves and watering cans for space.

Also another reminder BE CAREFUL of the deliveries. I accidentally sent off an order with the event orchid flowers. Very painful.

My garden is at level 2 now. I have about 50 of the gloves and other parts and only 9 watering cans. They're my hard to get item. I've not sold anything I'm making and have been doing deliveries nonstop but cannot get a darn watering can!

orleansparish
05-31-15, 09:51 AM

I really hope we can keep them. Nerd that I am and teamlava/storm8 fanatic I was just dreaming two months back, about how I wish we had flowers. That we can plant, make bouquets with and sell, etc. This would be a very cool addition to the game.

LuvsHorror
05-31-15, 10:21 AM
Just wondering if anyone has a teacup pig I could go visit? I really want to see what he looks like and stormie doesn't have him :)

I do. ��

travelingcircus
05-31-15, 10:40 AM
I have extra shovels and watering cans if anyone needs it.

tuffyjkitten
05-31-15, 10:41 AM
My cows don't give windflowers. I've collected about 50 milk and got 3 wild flowers, and that was way back on the first goal of collect wild flowers from cows. Nothing since. I bought all I need in the market so it's not a problem but really...none in the last 2 days?

amyangel96
05-31-15, 10:45 AM
Yes, gardening shovels. Not the mining ones.

Trowels. The small ones are trowels - at least that's what I've always heard them called (and I used to work at a botanical garden, so it came up fairly often!). I found the first page here confusing at first - I was like "Shovels? I have tons of those! But it's asking for trowels... Oh."

I've got the garden fully upgraded and am working through the quests. I'm maxed out on flower pots but they grow so slowly and it requires so many, I feel like I'll never get them all done. I'm trolling the newspaper for flowers but rarely find many.

I also hope we'll get to keep the flower shop and the flowers, to grow and sell just like any other item. Seems like a really nice addition to the game. (And I love all the pink! I really wish the seasonal/event colors would go in our storage as skins we could use after the event was over.)

nicxole
05-31-15, 11:03 AM
I don't know how people are getting so lucky and finding all this stuff in the shops! I've been constantly refreshing on two different farms and have not seen any parts used for the flower goals, just stuff to expand the garden and those wildflowers. I caught stormy selling a flower arrangement yesterday and grabbed that, but that's it. Hopefully as more people finish the goal, items will become available.

MsScarlet29
05-31-15, 11:52 AM
I have spare trowels/shovels and watering cans if anyone needs them, let me know on my wall

sloebear
05-31-15, 11:58 AM
I do. ��

Thank you, I'll go have a look!

Edit: Oooh, he's a cutie! Thanks ^^

gerrywerry
05-31-15, 03:38 PM
I have 10 moss, 10 trowels and 1 spring wreath if anyone needs any of them.

bss18974
05-31-15, 04:53 PM
What is going on with the moss? I'm using the Fancy Bait because I need salmon. I work hard and long hours making the fancy bait. I thought the fancy bait was supposed to give us salmon or tuna. It was always this way. Now I keep getting MOSS about 40% of the time. I'm not happy with that. I want none. I want salmon, I need salmon. What gives?

Btw, my farm is called Bruce. (Not under this storm id). I gave up the other farms...

ozigal
05-31-15, 05:16 PM
Once you have achieved the lil piggie are you still able to craft or is it like previous events where you needed to hold back so one could help others ?

JustKay
05-31-15, 05:55 PM
What is going on with the moss? I'm using the Fancy Bait because I need salmon. I work hard and long hours making the fancy bait. I thought the fancy bait was supposed to give us salmon or tuna. It was always this way. Now I keep getting MOSS about 40% of the time. I'm not happy with that. I want none. I want salmon, I need salmon. What gives?

Btw, my farm is called Bruce. (Not under this storm id). I gave up the other farms...

Yeah, I saw this and went mental... briefly. I used the Fancy Bait on top of one of those rare spinning fish spots that are supposed to increase your luck and got moss! I managed to finished this event super fast and found I was stuck in a situation where I don't want event items anymore (I will only go so far to help others :p). More so because the mines are effected too so you can waste rare mining tools for a set of useless cheap rocks.

I did work out a workable solution though. If you have an Android device, you can switch your account to this device for the rest of the week and play from there. The event is not running on Android so they don't get these items. You will be able to fish and mine as per normal, and as a bonus, your newspaper will be devoid of event items :D

JustKay
05-31-15, 05:57 PM
Once you have achieved the lil piggie are you still able to craft or is it like previous events where you needed to hold back so one could help others ?

I can still plant flowers and craft. I can still help others even after I've finished up :D

JustKay
05-31-15, 06:02 PM
Trowels. The small ones are trowels - at least that's what I've always heard them called (and I used to work at a botanical garden, so it came up fairly often!). I found the first page here confusing at first - I was like "Shovels? I have tons of those! But it's asking for trowels... Oh."

This event is the first time I've heard the term 'trowel'. I'm more inclined to call this type of gardening tool a spade.

bss18974
05-31-15, 06:23 PM
Yeah, I saw this and went mental... briefly. I used the Fancy Bait on top of one of those rare spinning fish spots that are supposed to increase your luck and got moss! I managed to finished this event super fast and found I was stuck in a situation where I don't want event items anymore (I will only go so far to help others :p). More so because the mines are effected too so you can waste rare mining tools for a set of useless cheap rocks.

I did work out a workable solution though. If you have an Android device, you can switch your account to this device for the rest of the week and play from there. The event is not running on Android so they don't get these items. You will be able to fish and mine as per normal, and as a bonus, your newspaper will be devoid of event items :D
Unfortunately (???) I don't have any android devices... Just iOS with iPhones and iPads. I agree about the mine too, however, I don't need to spend hours crafting shovels and picks to get useless items. I kind of liked that earlier event where we either needed special tools or baits to get the items. It's so unfair to get moss with the fancy bait when the regular bait would do fine. If I used regular baits and got the moss, I wouldn't complain. Just the fancy bait. Oh, I avoid the hot spots because I have an almost 100% drop rate on moss with the hot spots!

generalmadness
05-31-15, 07:35 PM
This event is the first time I've heard the term 'trowel'. I'm more inclined to call this type of gardening tool a spade.

No, this is a trowel. A spade is sort of heart-shaped, and usually on a long handle. A trowel is a hand shovel, but longer and curved to fit in a plant pot.

generalmadness
05-31-15, 07:39 PM
Unfortunately (???) I don't have any android devices... Just iOS with iPhones and iPads. I agree about the mine too, however, I don't need to spend hours crafting shovels and picks to get useless items. I kind of liked that earlier event where we either needed special tools or baits to get the items. It's so unfair to get moss with the fancy bait when the regular bait would do fine. If I used regular baits and got the moss, I wouldn't complain. Just the fancy bait. Oh, I avoid the hot spots because I have an almost 100% drop rate on moss with the hot spots!

This is so funny! The game designers can't win! They make it nice and easy this time, with an amazing drop rate, and STILL we complain! I HATE the special bait events; it is so hard to get the materials, super long craft times, and then you almost never get the item you are fishing for... Luckily it is a short event, so just save your fishing and mining tools for later, I guess!

anythingyouwant99
05-31-15, 07:59 PM
Anyone need flowers? Gonna go put some in my shop. Sorry no tulips right now

jigsaw75
05-31-15, 08:27 PM
Found a bonanza of 25 headbands. Will be putting them out for sale at 8:45pm PST.

Sold out.

JustKay
05-31-15, 11:20 PM
This is so funny! The game designers can't win! They make it nice and easy this time, with an amazing drop rate, and STILL we complain! I HATE the special bait events; it is so hard to get the materials, super long craft times, and then you almost never get the item you are fishing for... Luckily it is a short event, so just save your fishing and mining tools for later, I guess!

I wouldn't say the trowel drop rates were amazing, but it's true that you can't please everyone. I for one am happy with how this event played out for myself, but I'm sure S8 would argue otherwise :D A lot of effort goes towards balancing games, and more often than not it does not go according to plan. To be honest, I think I prefer they keep experimenting. It adds an extra layer of depth to figuring out how to best get through the new event rules.

MsScarlet29
06-01-15, 12:12 AM
If anyone needs flowers or flower arrangements please let me know.

ozigal
06-01-15, 12:42 AM
I can still plant flowers and craft. I can still help others even after I've finished up :D

Thanks JustKay for the info. I am still a day or two away from lil piggie but have him in my sights lol

sweetypies97
06-01-15, 01:42 AM
oh my gosh it is brutal trying to get enough flowers to make things. I really doubt that I will be able to complete this one. I'm going to add some people who have kindly offered to help :)

sweetypies97
06-01-15, 01:51 AM
My garden is at level 2 now. I have about 50 of the gloves and other parts and only 9 watering cans. They're my hard to get item. I've not sold anything I'm making and have been doing deliveries nonstop but cannot get a darn watering can!
Feel free to add me - I usually save up 3 or 5 at a time and add them.

sweetypies97
06-01-15, 01:52 AM
I don't know how people are getting so lucky and finding all this stuff in the shops! I've been constantly refreshing on two different farms and have not seen any parts used for the flower goals, just stuff to expand the garden and those wildflowers. I caught stormy selling a flower arrangement yesterday and grabbed that, but that's it. Hopefully as more people finish the goal, items will become available.

Ditto to this!! I'm stalking the newspaper like a madman and have barely found anything I need. 7 gazillions wildflowers and not much else.

MsScarlet29
06-01-15, 02:30 AM

I have watering cans if you still need them.

AnneBlond
06-01-15, 04:57 AM
I've finished the garden upgrade so I will sell all my upgrade items. Feel free to add me :)
Personally i'm looking for 9 hats, please let me know if you're selling any