PDA

View Full Version : Old, expired goals reappearing ..

GlowMist
05-26-15, 12:12 PM
I just opened up my game and old goals are popping up one after another. And it's telling me all the goals have expired but that I can pay gems to purchase the reward from that goal.

Is this a new thing? I'm so confused. And unfortunately I don't know what the rewards are so I can't purchase any of them. Sometimes it's showing a picture, most of the time it's not. I know there are past goals I didn't get to finish or even see at all (some goals are before I ever started playing) and I was bummed since I didn't get the reward, so I'd definitely want to purchase the reward, but I don't know what they are! I've had over a dozen popups and it's not stopping..

twospoons
05-26-15, 05:07 PM
it's a well known android bug. i've never tried it myself, but apparently even if you do hit "buy now" it has no effect anyway, so don't worry that you're missing an opportunity. just force close the game and reopen to make the pop-ups stop and continue to play as normal.

GGGStar
05-26-15, 05:48 PM
I accidentally hit the 'buy now' button for one and it took my gems but didn't give me the prize! Luckily I got my gems back when I emailed s8 about it.