Earrings

Wall Decor
Dreamhouse Mirror

Decor
Dreamhouse Dresser
Dreamhouse Display
Dreamhouse Doll

------------------------------------

I think I got everything. Let me know if I didn't.

From Blog

http://40.media.tumblr.com/d1366fb2ca178f24dea7114c339dce96/tumblr_inline_noz4w873Bh1qm7yoc_540.pngThis week’s update is pure perfection, with items to help you fulfill all your wildest dreams. Of course, you’ll also look fabulous doing it! Live the dream with the Dreamhouse Display in Fashion Story (https://www.facebook.com/fashionstory)!
Complete your fantasies with these dreamy items:

Sparkle Dream Heel
Dreamhouse Mirror
Dreamhouse Doll

andromedablack
05-26-15, 10:39 AM
Hope to see a summer update! I just put my summer displays out and waiting for the new ones.Also I hope for a pretty colorful catalogue.

ievuxia
05-26-15, 11:11 AM
I hope for a colorful short time catalog. And a NEW beautiful summer display would be just great :) 20 more minutes and we'll see..

Natasha_07
05-26-15, 11:14 AM
Summer will be nice.

StevenKevin
05-26-15, 11:43 AM
very few new items, dreamhouse catalogue, but they look pretty cool

angelmama24
05-26-15, 11:45 AM
I guess it's too early for a list or pics. I don't have the patience to scroll through the design tabs. Why don't they put new items at the beginning of the tabs?

nic1967
05-26-15, 11:53 AM
I guess it's too early for a list or pics. I don't have the patience to scroll through the design tabs. Why don't they put new items at the beginning of the tabs?

I wonder the same thing every Tuesday. How hard could it be? They do it for RS & BS.....another bare minimum update. This is one more TL/Storm8 game that I'm getting bored of. I started playing because they were great games. I stress here WERE great games. I've played for years now & I'm starting to think about taking my time & money elsewhere. To any game NOT developed by TL or Storm8.

nic1967
05-26-15, 11:55 AM
CONGRATS ISIS!! My daughter just graduated too so I know just how hard you worked to get that degree!

DragonWished
05-26-15, 11:59 AM

Looks like a Barbie-esque update. <yawn>

Lots of that vivid bubble gum pink. Mirror, vanity, doll in case (30 gems, I bought by accident) and a dollhouse in case.

The catalog is little-girl cute and pastel pink, 9 hours.

IsisGarden
05-26-15, 11:59 AM
CONGRATS ISIS!! My daughter just graduated too so I know just how hard you worked to get that degree!

Thanks... Congrats to your daughter as well.

Bellamiux
05-26-15, 12:03 PM
Love the shirt might get it also love the new items though idk how big the doll in the box is but seems pricey to me...

Love this one too and for coins!!! :) still slow I don't check as excited as I used to YOU ARE LOSING ME!!! Lolz
http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s75/jmam_7112_album/Fashion%20Story/90AEE72B-AFF9-47EF-AAEB-663C51B87AA4.jpg (http://s149.photobucket.com/user/jmam_7112_album/media/Fashion%20Story/90AEE72B-AFF9-47EF-AAEB-663C51B87AA4.jpg.html)

ievuxia
05-26-15, 12:05 PM
Here's the catalog
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j36/ievuttia/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2015-05-26-19-54-50_zpsftirlj1z_edit_1432666676312.png_zpsk02dpdde. jpeg (http://s76.photobucket.com/user/ievuttia/media/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2015-05-26-19-54-50_zpsftirlj1z_edit_1432666676312.png_zpsk02dpdde. jpeg.html)

dalula
05-26-15, 12:07 PM
Is it just me, or does the bracelet look kind of weird on the avatar? I tried it on and it looked a little low on her wrist.

ievuxia
05-26-15, 12:08 PM
Is it just me, or does the bracelet look kind of weird on the avatar? I tried it on and it looked a little low on her wrist.
Definitely too low..

dalula
05-26-15, 12:09 PM
Closet Prices
Shirt- 16 gems
Shoes- 20 gems
Bracelet- 15,000 coins
Earrings- 17,000 coins

ievuxia
05-26-15, 12:09 PM
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j36/ievuttia/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2015-05-26-19-48-58_zpsrj53krsg_edit_1432666714153.png_zpslqungo2l. jpeg (http://s76.photobucket.com/user/ievuttia/media/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2015-05-26-19-48-58_zpsrj53krsg_edit_1432666714153.png_zpslqungo2l. jpeg.html)

IsisGarden
05-26-15, 12:10 PM
So, I'm a little slow. Can someone explain to me what DREAMHOUSE represent? Is it some new fad or fashion thing?

ievuxia
05-26-15, 12:11 PM
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j36/ievuttia/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2015-05-26-19-50-33_zpsxekgdnvl_edit_1432666887923.png_zpsge4oh1tn. jpeg (http://s76.photobucket.com/user/ievuttia/media/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2015-05-26-19-50-33_zpsxekgdnvl_edit_1432666887923.png_zpsge4oh1tn. jpeg.html)

DragonWished
05-26-15, 12:15 PM
So, I'm a little slow. Can someone explain to me what DREAMHOUSE represent? Is it some new fad or fashion thing?

It's an allusion to Barbie. She had a dream house setup.

CuteTali
05-26-15, 12:17 PM

Look up "Barbie Life in the Dream House", it's a TV show about the doll.

andromedablack
05-26-15, 12:20 PM
The theme itself is very promising but the catalogue is dissapointing, sorry.I was waiting for a pretty pink doll dress but it's a sweater saying Storm8 and some accessories almost not noticeable...Not even a pretty pink or lilac skirt to much the ugly sweater...
The dollhouse and mirror for coins are nice.

aishaibrahims
05-26-15, 12:22 PM
Oh i love this update, so pretty and girly. Just waiting to see the doll before i decide wether to buy gems here again or not! Not so keen on the outfit personally and wish there was more items in this theme like changing rooms and wallpaper, but i guess iv got many others to play around with. Nice work storm8 i actually feel like playing again!

IsisGarden
05-26-15, 12:28 PM

Look up "Barbie Life in the Dream House", it's a TV show about the doll.

Thanks guys!

nic1967
05-26-15, 12:28 PM
Thanks... Congrats to your daughter as well.

Thank you!

aishaibrahims
05-26-15, 12:32 PM
The theme itself is very promising but the catalogue is dissapointing, sorry.I was waiting for a pretty pink doll dress but it's a sweater saying Storm8 and some accessories almost not noticeable...Not even a pretty pink or lilac skirt to much the ugly sweater...
The dollhouse and mirror for coins are nice.
Ye i think cute tali had some barbie outfit suggestions that would of been perfect

angelmama24
05-26-15, 12:33 PM

It definitely looks odd as do the earrings.

angelmama24
05-26-15, 12:35 PM

Yet it looks nothing like the real Barbie dream house. :(

irlanda_c
05-26-15, 12:41 PM
I don't know if at 33 I'm too old for this (insert word here) ....but I'm not happy with this update, we have been asking for spring-summer outfits, and what we get? A sweater?!? In the end of May?? A giant doll?! this is not Costco! Also, we need more 3-6 hrs catalogues!

deekathleen
05-26-15, 12:46 PM
The doll looks like Alice in wonderland with pink hair.

jojopeanut
05-26-15, 12:53 PM
Well not played for 3 weeks. This is (cute) but probably 99% chance I'll not open my game this week either. I've basically quit suppose. Happy for those who like this but it feels like toysrus version of FS. To me

angelmama24
05-26-15, 01:12 PM
I don't know if at 33 I'm too old for this (insert word here) ....but I'm not happy with this update, we have been asking for spring-summer outfits, and what we get? A sweater?!? In the end of May?? A giant doll?! this is not Costco! Also, we need more 3-6 hrs catalogues!

Too old? I'm a lot older than you, and I hate to say it, but I was the one who suggested a Barbie doll theme. Storm8 just went about it all wrong. A 3x3 display that actually resembled the dream house with a few dolls in it would have been have given us the much better. And don't get me started on the outfit. They could have given us the original Barbie's black and white ******d bathing suit or something similar to her After 5 dress (my personal favorite). The accessories they gave us don't even match the cheap looking sweater. *sighs*

IsisGarden
05-26-15, 01:13 PM
I don't know if at 33 I'm too old for this.

I think we are both feeling this way and I am older than you. I'm not enamored with this update either. From my post, you can tell I didn't even know what it was referencing. Not thrilled with it either, not my taste.

ievuxia
05-26-15, 01:28 PM
A 3x3 display that actually resembled the dream house with a few dolls in it would have been have given us the much better. And don't get me started on the outfit. They could have given us the original Barbie's black and white ******d bathing suit or something similar to her After 5 dress (my personal favorite). The accessories they gave us don't even match the cheap looking sweater. *sighs*
Totally agree. A barbie theme update could've been much better. And I personally don't like them putting the Storm8 sign into clothes, decorations, etc..

jojopeanut
05-26-15, 01:49 PM
They could've done a table top smaller version of the dream house with the jewlery displayed on either side of it. The vanity cute nostalgic reminds me of the Barbie head/bust made came along way after my barbie days were over.

Mythdefied
05-26-15, 01:59 PM
Boring update. I'm goth and pink is...really not my thing. Won't be using any of this decor. I'm only still playing because I haven't mastered all the catalogues.

DragonWished
05-26-15, 02:00 PM
Yet it looks nothing like the real Barbie dream house. :(

Probably some issue with copyright infringement.

I Googled the dream house and WOW! So glad I had nephews and stepsons. :-D

Kind of sad the updates have become so much less exciting over the past few months. So many good ideas here, too bad no one at TL/S8 runs with them. I'd like to see more summer fashions.

irlanda_c
05-26-15, 02:07 PM
Barbie has a lot of wonderful outfits, even made by famous designers and they give us this? The problem for me its not that is Barbie related, but the dollhouse and a giant doll that have nothing to do in a boutique!

jewelfang
05-26-15, 02:33 PM
Storm 8 yet again puts their name on an item in an update? Le sigh.
I was kind of hoping this update might get me interested in the game again, it's been weeks since I've played as well. Well, it was fun while it lasted. I doubt I'll even check the forum for further updates.

Sorry, I guess this post will get deleted like all my recent ones. I just wanted to say I miss the old game and all my neighbors. Bye guys! I really do miss you.

mergirl96
05-26-15, 02:37 PM
This update had so much potential, but once again it fell flat. The items look kinda small, and aren't of a very nice quality. The doll and vanity in particular are not worth those gem price tags in my opinion. The catalog is just... I don't know. Maybe I'm already tired of seeing storm8 plaster their name to things, because it's one o v the reasons why I don't like that sweater. At least the shoes are cute. As many have said before, if this was a Barbie update, it's execution was terrible; there are ways of capturing the "glamour" of Barbie without breaking a copyright law, and still managing to look cute. Nice try TL, but try harder next time, I'm losing faith in you guys :(

mergirl96
05-26-15, 02:39 PM
Storm 8 yet again puts their name on an item in an update? Le sigh.
I was kind of hoping this update might get me interested in the game again, it's been weeks since I've played as well. Well, it was fun while it lasted. I doubt I'll even check the forum for further updates.

Sorry, I guess this post will get deleted like all my recent ones. I just wanted to say I miss the old game and all my neighbors. Bye guys! I really do miss you.

It's been wonderful having you around. It's sad to see another good player leave.

andromedablack
05-26-15, 02:47 PM
Me and CuteTali have posted endless pics of pink, barbie-like suggestions of clothes for the game and was literaly begging for a pink dress.As they didn't give it to us in a doll theme now I'm sure we'll NEVER get it.I don't mean pastel pink or the punk one, but a vibrant formal pink dress.

I'm playing less and less too and the only reason I still login daily is the contests some players make.

aishaibrahims
05-26-15, 03:01 PM
So i finally just saw the doll in a friends boutique. its pretty but has large storm8 across bottom and is much smaller than i thought. The dresser is pretty too but not 22gems pretty. So i ask myself what am i actually excited about? A mirror and boxed house??? I think this update excited my inner child for like 5 minutes, now sweet reality just slapped me in the face : (

matrixkitten
05-26-15, 03:36 PM
I actually was ready to buy the doll, but decided not to after I saw Storm8 logo on it. It may make sense for Stormie's store, but I don't want Storm8 logo plastered all over my shop. I really wish they'd stop doing that.

The mirrors are nice. I will buy a few once I redecorate for summer. The doll house I don't care for.

Catalogue has cute accessories, but, again, what's with the Storm8 logo? That sweater won't be displayed in my store until fall comes around. Very out of season.

angelmama24
05-26-15, 03:54 PM
Totally agree. A barbie theme update could've been much better. And I personally don't like them putting the Storm8 sign into clothes, decorations, etc..

Amen to that!

angelmama24
05-26-15, 04:05 PM

IsisGarden, you never owned Barbie dolls? You never owned her "dream house?" I once owned the original 59 Barbie. Too bad my mom gave her away; she'd be worth a pretty penny now. *sighs again*

angelmama24
05-26-15, 04:06 PM
So i finally just saw the doll in a friends boutique. its pretty but has large storm8 across bottom and is much smaller than i thought. The dresser is pretty too but not 22gems pretty. So i ask myself what am i actually excited about? A mirror and boxed house??? I think this update excited my inner child for like 5 minutes, now sweet reality just slapped me in the face : (

I knew you'd come back to reality. Lol.

IsisGarden
05-26-15, 04:12 PM
IsisGarden, you never owned Barbie dolls? You never owned her "dream house?" I once owned the original 59 Barbie. Too bad my mom gave her away; she'd be worth a pretty penny now. *sighs again*

I never owned Barbie dolls or her dream house.

jandtandn
05-26-15, 04:34 PM
The doll looks like Alice in wonderland with pink hair.

Just noticed, but the doll looks like the girl from S8's Candy Mania! Look!:

http://i394.photobucket.com/albums/pp22/ChocklitShoppe/image.jpg1_zpsbyz5jlmp.jpg

orleansparish
05-26-15, 04:38 PM
What's wrong with me? How did I not remember until now that's it's Tuesday?! Don't judge.

So far I like the items, but I don't think I'll ever spend gems on them. I really love the Barbie-esque one. Two girls and I still watch a couple of her movies without them. Again..don't judge.

Haven't played much the past few days.

ievuxia
05-26-15, 04:45 PM
Just noticed, but the doll looks like the girl from S8's Candy Mania! Look!:

http://i394.photobucket.com/albums/pp22/ChocklitShoppe/image.jpg1_zpsbyz5jlmp.jpg
Wow, really!!!

Natasha_07
05-26-15, 04:47 PM
The doll is definitely Candy girl, although she has that 'wizard of oz' feel.

JustKay
05-26-15, 04:47 PM
I was waiting for a pretty pink doll dress but it's a sweater saying Storm8 and some accessories almost not noticeable...

Really? Two successive updates branded with Storm8? Coming on a bit strong aren't you, S8?

As for the update items, doesn't seem like I can use any of these items in any of my stores. S'ok, I'm currently getting sucked into FarmStory2 instead.

JustKay
05-26-15, 04:50 PM
The doll is definitely Candy girl, although she has that 'wizard of oz' feel.

OMG! That is so true! They're trying to migrate FS players onto their more profitable game platforms, with inter-game tie-ins. So sad about the future of FS now if they're just using it as an advertising platform :(

Diana4Fashion
05-26-15, 05:30 PM
The barbie themed stuff could be more barbie-ish. I love the display stuff for my shop! But I love pink! I could use more pink girly girl stuff!Theres not enough in the game! Now the outfit, my avatar wont be wearing it! I really need a pink, very girly short dress!! I have spent like a million gems trying to get the lolita dress from the box with no success.

Lenkapon
05-26-15, 05:45 PM
I like the mirror and the house in the case, but not the catalog. I really appreciate pink, but not a Storm8 branded on the sweater.
And when will you make a new LTO?
The update is 50% good to me.

angelmama24
05-26-15, 06:00 PM
I never owned Barbie dolls or her dream house.

Why not?

jandtandn
05-26-15, 06:07 PM
Wow, really!!!

Yup. I wonder who they will throw in next? The pink bubble cat? The cupcake mania lady?

Diana4Fashion
05-26-15, 06:26 PM
We need more LTO items!! Especially some of the older displays! I see some really cute stuff in shops that have been playing fashion story way longer than me (I have only been playing 3 months- but level 70) and I wish I had the opportunity to get some of the items. When its LTO item, I always get it, no matter the cost and even if I dont plan to use it cause I might need it one day. I like the excitement that I have to get it cause it only has 6 days left!

Natasha_07
05-26-15, 06:59 PM
Yup. I wonder who they will throw in next? The pink bubble cat? The cupcake mania lady?

Violet & LegCat. :)

minidemon88
05-27-15, 06:17 AM

They did! The pink bubble cat got turned into a cat clock. Don't you remember? LOL!

minidemon88
05-27-15, 06:26 AM
Nothing that wow me. I'm really speechless about the updates. Although I do enjoy watching barbie movies, but I don't play with doll. Could be just me, but doll just reminds me of those scary looking doll. =/

ievuxia
05-27-15, 08:27 AM
They did! The pink bubble cat got turned into a cat clock. Don't you remember? LOL!
Gosh, that's true as well! They really are advertising other games on FS. That's ridiculous

jandtandn
05-27-15, 09:24 AM

I don't check this game that much. I wish it wasn't emblazoned with a giant "Storm8" on it, as I like the doll better than the soda machine. As it is, I won't be getting either.

ETA: the cat clock is kind of cute!

irlanda_c
05-27-15, 11:11 AM
Lol!! I don't want Anabelle in my shop hahahaha
Nothing that wow me. I'm really speechless about the updates. Although I do enjoy watching barbie movies, but I don't play with doll. Could be just me, but doll just reminds me of those scary looking doll. =/

IsisGarden
05-27-15, 01:40 PM
Why not?

I wasn't allowed to play with those kinds of dolls. (Hopefully, this isn't offensive. It's just how I grew up.) I was only allowed to play with African-American dolls. (It was my father's rule.)

jandtandn
05-27-15, 01:43 PM
I wasn't allowed to play with those kinds of dolls. (Hopefully, this isn't offensive. It's just how I grew up.) I was only allowed to play with African-American dolls. (It was my father's rule.)

Not even a black Barbie? I also had one of those off shoot ones, her name was Asha: http://www.amazon.com/Barbie-ASHA-Shani-AA-Doll/dp/B002BRJQ3M

My sister had either Nichelle or Shani.

IsisGarden
05-27-15, 01:48 PM
Not even a black Barbie? I also had one of those off shoot ones, her name was Asha: http://www.amazon.com/Barbie-ASHA-Shani-AA-Doll/dp/B002BRJQ3M

My sister had either Nichelle or Shani.

I think by the time Black Barbie came along, I was a full blown tom boy and didn't play with dolls much. LOL!

jandtandn
05-27-15, 01:56 PM
I think by the time Black Barbie came along, I was a full blown tom boy and didn't play with dolls much. LOL!

haha I didn't play with Barbies much, either. My reason? They were too tall to go with my He-Man and She-Ra figures or ride on my My Little Ponies! lol

IsisGarden
05-27-15, 02:01 PM
haha I didn't play with Barbies much, either. My reason? They were too tall to go with my He-Man and She-Ra figures or ride on my My Little Ponies! lol

LOL!! That's funny.

sally_brown
05-27-15, 09:08 PM
I think by the time Black Barbie came along, I was a full blown tom boy and didn't play with dolls much. LOL!I'm assuming I'm several years older than you since you just finished grad school, though I'm aware I could be wrong. I had a black Barbie (I'm pretty sure she was a brand-name Barbie, one of the Rockers), and that had to have been before you were even born! :)

trish2taz
05-28-15, 08:17 AM
Thank you so much for the screen shots!! It really helps!

ilovedogs4everandever
05-28-15, 09:22 AM
You've got everything! Sounds like a cute way to put the shop!!

IsisGarden
05-28-15, 10:48 AM
I'm assuming I'm several years older than you since you just finished grad school, though I'm aware I could be wrong. I had a black Barbie (I'm pretty sure she was a brand-name Barbie, one of the Rockers), and that had to have been before you were even born! :)

I'm in my 40s (a seventies baby). I was an older grad student. :)

ievuxia
05-29-15, 04:02 AM
Thank you so much for the screen shots!! It really helps!

You're welcome! Just love being helpful :)

angelmama24
05-31-15, 02:34 PM
I'm in my 40s (a seventies baby). I was an older grad student. :)

I'm older than y'all, and I still collected Barbies up until a few years ago (can't afford it now that I'm retired). I still remember getting the original 59 Barbie for Christmas. I have the 50th anniversary Barbie, which was made to look like the original. I too was a tomboy, but still played with my Barbies back in the 60s (I loved the bubble cut Barbie and the one with wigs). I bought one with the wig awhile back at a doll show.

angelmama24
05-31-15, 02:40 PM
I don't check this game that much. I wish it wasn't emblazoned with a giant "Storm8" on it, as I like the doll better than the soda machine. As it is, I won't be getting either.

ETA: the cat clock is kind of cute!

I don't like the Storm8 logo on the box either, so I just placed one of the doll house displays (from the Victorian box) in front of it.