PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant Update: May 27th 2015

jandtandn
05-26-15, 05:41 AM
http://i394.photobucket.com/albums/pp22/ChocklitShoppe/RS%20May%2027th%202015%20Update_zpswjqpmmlh.jpg

http://i394.photobucket.com/albums/pp22/ChocklitShoppe/image.jpg2_zpsnu1qbjka.jpg

What are you hoping to see? I would like to see some kitchen stuff for coins. A hedge with flowers. A big 4x4 patio with a grill.

deekathleen
05-26-15, 05:57 AM
Some fine dining items and some couples dancing like in bs.

vonnw
05-26-15, 07:19 AM
Can some summer decorations and food

Natasha_07
05-26-15, 11:12 AM
A lemonade party with grill food at the beach next to an ice cream, candy & shave ice stand.

Does that even make sense... :)

joeybasenji
05-26-15, 02:44 PM
Would like to see the Birthday Party oven as temporary sale and Joyful dinner and some more colourful items

Natasha_07
05-26-15, 03:37 PM
It's on the blog, summer theme.

winterpumpkin
05-26-15, 03:50 PM
Pictures please.��

DragonWished
05-26-15, 03:55 PM
Very cute summer camp theme. Hope it's not too gem heavy!

It's on the blog, summer theme.

LalaSmooth
05-26-15, 04:16 PM
It's technically not summer until 20th June

jandtandn
05-26-15, 04:17 PM
http://i394.photobucket.com/albums/pp22/ChocklitShoppe/image.jpg2_zpsnu1qbjka.jpg

Natasha_07
05-26-15, 04:38 PM
Maybe for you but,

It's summer in the Maldives all year round... (who doesn't like the seaside anyways) :cool:

I think in Australia it is end of year from Dec to Feb. :)

deekathleen
05-26-15, 04:42 PM
Oh cool update!!!!!

CassieJo84
05-26-15, 04:52 PM
I like it, will go well with my beach :) hope prices are reasonable.

pixiegamer
05-26-15, 05:03 PM
Anyone thinking this might be a box? I'm seeing 8 decorations, but no new floors/wallpaper/tables/chairs... :(

twospoons
05-26-15, 05:10 PM
i wouldn't bet against you, pixie gamer.

not that fond of the content anyway--i like the 3 people with inner tubes running down to jump in the water, the girl reading with her dog, and the s'mores campfire, but i already had the fishing dock from last year's challenge and that one is way better than this dock. and since i'm not a big fishing fan, i don't feel the need for the standalone fisherman or the poles.

deekathleen
05-26-15, 05:34 PM
I really hope it is not. I have no fishing dock. But I have seen the goal one and it is way better.

twospoons
05-26-15, 05:43 PM
on second thought…they don't usually release boxes quite so close together, tulip box being 2 weeks ago. but i guess the one before that was a while ago, so maybe.

jandtandn
05-26-15, 05:46 PM
I'm kind of getting tired of the people at the table decor. I won the 1st place Tulip Party from the Tulip Box, but this looks very similar to that, the Dinner Party and the Thanksgiving Feast with only a few minor changes.

lynniefish
05-26-15, 06:23 PM
Oh, wow, loving the black lab that caught a salmon! Overall a nice update. Really hope it's not a box...if it is, I'll be passing as I have really, really, really bad luck with them.

The little pier makes me wonder why Storm8 can't create items with water that matches existing water tiles...why, Storm8? (The gondola from last year really bugs me in this regard...looks like they tried to make it match one of the water tiles, then just said, oh, close enough, forget it. Another irksome thing about it...the gondolier using oars instead of a pole. C'mon.)

And I totally agree with Jill about the dining groups...it's overdone, guys. If I've got bots sitting around a table in my place, I want them up and out of there in 30 seconds and leaving some coins behind!

ilaria2464
05-26-15, 06:31 PM
I really hope this isn't a box...we literally just had that tulip one..
If it isn't a box I hope it isn't too gem heavy.
This stuff would match my beach themed restaurant perfectly!

Natasha_07
05-26-15, 06:53 PM
I'm kind of getting tired of the people at the table decor. I won the 1st place Tulip Party from the Tulip Box, but this looks very similar to that, the Dinner Party and the Thanksgiving Feast with only a few minor changes.

Throw autumn party in there, I put them together to look like 1 huge feast. LOL!

All I'm missing is a HW & Xmas set (no, I'm not giving ideas). :)

pipipooh1977
05-26-15, 07:35 PM
Looking like it's a box...don't really care for anything here, won't try it.

deekathleen
05-26-15, 08:44 PM
I like it but, no, if it's a box I'll skip it, I never get anything higher than fourth place in rs boxes.

bobbyrae
05-26-15, 09:22 PM

I've often wished that when items like this pier fishing thing, for instance, are created that the "flooring" be matched with tiles already in existence so that the whole thing when placed falls seamlessly into place in our restaurants or bakeries.

Look at the lady sitting in the chair. There are no floor tiles that could match that flooring, so why not leave the flooring empty/clear so that the flooring we choose can be seen instead of that wooden flooring? See? They did it with the decoration right behind her with the chairs and fire pit. Look how seamless and natural that looks just sitting on the sandy like tile? Why not just have the flooring of the decor items be empty like that as a general rule?

LalaSmooth
05-27-15, 04:00 AM
I wonder if we will get new recipes for the grill

LalaSmooth
05-27-15, 04:09 AM
I have an idea. What would be good is for the chance to bring back some old goals like for example to get the truffle chair or any recipes you would need to do the goals or unlock the goals for 50 gems or so? ? We could only dream

minidemon88
05-27-15, 06:09 AM
Looks like a box or bundle. =/

LightAndLove83
05-27-15, 07:04 AM
I really did like a few of the things here, but I agree...it's gotta be a box, by the looks of it...Guess I'll be spending money elsewhere, if it is. I never get any higher then fourth place either. Tired of getting joked out of tons of Gems with little to no return. Eh!

deekathleen
05-27-15, 10:14 AM
Would they do a box in both rs and bs at the same time?

LightAndLove83
05-27-15, 10:20 AM
I wouldn't think so @deekathleen but I wouldn't put it past them. Hope everyone counted their gifts this morning. Most players only received 10!! Instead of the normal 20.

deekathleen
05-27-15, 10:27 AM
It seems like they are saying that is happening in all the games. I wonder if they are changing the limit?

LalaSmooth
05-27-15, 10:35 AM
Let me guess.... Android users will most likely get a new version

jandtandn
05-27-15, 10:52 AM
Well, it's NOT a box or a bundle, but there are things for gems and coins as well. No new recipes, or it may not have updated fully for me yet.

The Joyful Dinner is also an LTO (1st place prize from the May Box).

deekathleen
05-27-15, 10:53 AM
Cool thanks for letting us know :0)

jandtandn
05-27-15, 10:53 AM
Cool thanks for letting us know :0)

You're welcome, neighbor! I'll put pictures up in a sec.

deekathleen
05-27-15, 10:55 AM
You're welcome, neighbor! I'll put pictures up in a sec.

:0) :0)

LalaSmooth
05-27-15, 10:57 AM
Knew it. Android users are getting a new version

jandtandn
05-27-15, 11:10 AM
http://i394.photobucket.com/albums/pp22/ChocklitShoppe/RS%20May%2027th%202015%20Update_zpswjqpmmlh.jpg

Natasha_07
05-27-15, 11:24 AM
Well this is a pleasant surprise, the prices are good. Now I can have my very own all entertaining & fun Camp Crystal Lake. I'll put one of those HW vamp waiter to sit in as villain.

Nice to see the campfire only 10 gems, good job.

StevenKevin
05-27-15, 11:38 AM
new version again?????????????????????????????????? are they making fun of us or what???????????

deekathleen
05-27-15, 12:14 PM
Love all of it, not sure if I want the pot luck dinner though.

DragonWished
05-27-15, 12:15 PM
Well this is a pleasant surprise, the prices are good. Now I can have my very own all entertaining & fun Camp Crystal Lake. I'll put one of those HW vamp waiter to sit in as villain.

Yes, this is really nice! I'm not doing a whole camp theme but my outdoor section looks fabulous with the joyful dining LTO and the campfire display. Lots of decorating options at affordable prices!

FYI to Android users, the amazon dot com edition of the game has the update.

pipipooh1977
05-27-15, 12:53 PM
new version again?????????????????????????????????? are they making fun of us or what???????????

I know, there is no reason they can't push updates to Android users because they do it with some of the updates. I think they are just letting us know where we belong...at the bottom. It's pretty sad when Kindle gets updates pushed to them the same time as iOS but not Android. Google playstore is way better than Amazon app store. But nope, they treat Android like it's the loser of the group.

Come on TL enough is enough, play fair and be equal. It's ridiculous and unnecessary to make Android users wait.

orleansparish
05-27-15, 12:57 PM

Well I was all ready to ask for an invitation until you mentioned crystal lake! Were the prices for land that cheap...when will people stop going there!

I'm surprised by the prices. I have all of 21 gems right now. Cannot get any motivation to cook. Haven't even gotten pass the first part of the goals. I LIKE the new versions though. Those gems add up by time Black Friday comes around. But I'm still saving to do the expansion.

deekathleen
05-27-15, 01:03 PM
I know, there is no reason they can't push updates to Android users because they do it with some of the updates. I think they are just letting us know where we belong...at the bottom. It's pretty sad when Kindle gets updates pushed to them the same time as iOS but not Android. Google playstore is way better than Amazon app store. But nope, they treat Android like it's the loser of the group.

Come on TL enough is enough, play fair and be equal. It's ridiculous and unnecessary to make Android users wait.

Hmmm. Well that is the only benefit kindles get, we get no gems for updating like android, we get no bundle deals like ios. And kindles are kool :p ;) lol

bobatte
05-27-15, 01:06 PM
What is the name of the New Version for Android Users. The last version was Tropical Bliss.

pipipooh1977
05-27-15, 01:12 PM
Hmmm. Well that is the only benefit kindles get, we get no gems for updating like android, we get no bundle deals like ios. And kindles are kool :p ;) lol

I have all three devices so I know how each work. And my top pick is iOS then Android....I will never own another Kindle again. It's good for a basic tablet for people who are starting out but I'm way past that phase. :)

ONeal28
05-27-15, 01:13 PM
Android phones can not use amazon version. We just have to wait and we not getting 6 gems for waiting til Monday.

DragonWished
05-27-15, 01:13 PM
Android users don't have to wait. It's a choice they make.

I play on a Samsung Galaxy tablet, not a Kindle, and the amazon edition of the game works on most Android devices.

Best of both worlds, frankly. Play on an up to date app while waiting for whatever Google Play version is offered for free gems.

ONeal28
05-27-15, 01:15 PM
But you have an tablet not a phone. On most phones the amazon doesn't work

Natasha_07
05-27-15, 01:16 PM
It's a PG rated camp so you'll find the vamp waiter quite friendly & vegetarian.

BTW we're already neighbors.

I'm feeling lazy to redo...

Well I was all ready to ask for an invitation until you mentioned crystal lake! Were the prices for land that cheap...when will people stop going there!

I'm surprised by the prices. I have all of 21 gems right now. Cannot get any motivation to cook. Haven't even gotten pass the first part of the goals. I LIKE the new versions though. Those gems add up by time Black Friday comes around. But I'm still saving to do the expansion.

pipipooh1977
05-27-15, 01:24 PM
Android users don't have to wait. It's a choice they make.

I play on a Samsung Galaxy tablet, not a Kindle, and the amazon edition of the game works on most Android devices.

Best of both worlds, frankly. Play on an up to date app while waiting for whatever Google Play version is offered for free gems.

What I do is get on my iPad and buy the content I want the day its released then on my Android tablet I wait to get the goal to download new version for the gems. Because my account is linked on both devices I still get the gems even if I play on my ipad. It's pretty sweet! ;)

DragonWished
05-27-15, 01:29 PM
But you have an tablet not a phone. On most phones the amazon doesn't work

Have you installed the Amazon Appstore on your phone?

There's a procedure you need to complete to make it work. When you can get to a PC or laptop, get on Amazon and type "install amazon appstore for android" in the search window. Then just follow the instructions. It's really easy.

Many Android devices don't have sufficient RAM to run games such as these. If you run into that problem, you can purchase a Class 10 SD card for your device and run the game from the card. Sounds a little complicated but it's not.

Hope that helps.

DragonWished
05-27-15, 01:35 PM
Exactly! Plus you have access to bundles. :cool:

What I do is get on my iPad and buy the content I want the day its released then on my Android tablet I wait to get the goal to download new version for the gems. Because my account is linked on both devices I still get the gems even if I play on my ipad. It's pretty sweet! ;)

Francys08
05-27-15, 02:02 PM
Just want to say thank you Team lava for nice decorations that we have in the updates for coins.

twospoons
05-27-15, 02:40 PM
yay for just a regular old non-box, non-bundle update! and i'm glad the inner tube people are at a price i'm willing to pay.

i hope a lot of people buy the gazebo thing, so that S8 thinks it's more profitable to release stuff for 55 gems instead of 70 gems plus a goal discount that ends up being 55 gems.

LadyEna
05-27-15, 03:56 PM
Loving the new update!

lauraleighashby
05-27-15, 04:07 PM
I am on an android phone and have played on several editions, BS and RS, without any problem...did have to get the Amazon app though but was prompted to do so I think when I tried to search for the TL games there.

Love the prices on this update...thank you. Saw the campfire for gems and thought...oh well. Then saw only ten gems...wow. Will be getting that for sure. The LTO fountain in BS and the campfire in here. Spending gems for floor decor is almost a never for me but ya got me twice this week (or whenever I install the new RS).

deekathleen
05-27-15, 05:15 PM
Eh, never mind.......

bobbyrae
05-27-15, 08:03 PM
What's the name of the new version?

nastmei
05-27-15, 09:20 PM
Im just wondering how everyone get the new update and its not showing up on my game .. im using last version Tropic bliess!!! Or that only on ios users!!

Natasha_07
05-27-15, 09:48 PM
RESTAURANT STORY: SUMMER CAMP

Is in the play store.

srh74
05-29-15, 06:25 AM
RESTAURANT STORY: SUMMER CAMP

Is in the play store.

Thank you, Natasha! And thanks to everyone who helps us poor, confused Droid players. LOL You are all awesome!

dianeupside
05-30-15, 03:39 PM
i downloaded summer camp and there are no new recipes.... anyone?

alicee11
05-31-15, 05:05 AM
Oh thank you Tl for such a beautiful update!!

9krm
06-03-15, 01:18 PM
I don't mind downloading the updates. it only takes a minute. I just hate waiting to see if there will be a gem incentive to do so.