PDA

View Full Version : Food selling erratically

nephthys82
05-25-15, 03:00 AM
This game seems very buggy and unpredictable at the moment.

During the cruise event I had problems with food completely disappearing from some counters, so I rearranged my restaurant so that the waiters had access to every single counter and table. All my tables have chairs facing them and the door isn't blocked. My layout shouldn't be causing any problems.

Saturday morning when I woke up my counters were still full.
Sunday morning when I woke up, most of my food had sold overnight - as I would expect.
Monday morning when I woke up, initially my counters were empty, then the chopping tomato came up... once I'd accepted my gifts etc and my restaurant reladed all the counters were full and virtually no food had been sold. I'd checked how much food There was before going to bed, one counter only had 71 portions of omelette on it. In the morning 54 of those were left. I should be selling far more than 17 plates of each dish overnight!

Also, at one point on Sunday I noticed I had one spare counter, but didn't serve anything onto it. The next time I opened the game there were 7 portions of quiche on that counter!

Is everyone experiencing these sorts of issues?

Mods, any idea when they're going to be fixed?

YukitaBanana
05-25-15, 04:47 PM
It does that to me too! I'll sell maybe 4000 coins worth of food, then start serving my new food and the chopping thing comes up and the counters are full again, so I can't make new food. SO ANNOYING. But I learned that if you serve very slowly (1 dish, collect stars, next dish, collect stars) it won't do that. Also, you don't lose coins or XP when it reboots anyway.

mamareader02
05-25-15, 04:56 PM
I had this problem a few days ago,but seems to be ok now...for now

cquinn32
05-26-15, 05:22 AM
I can't seem to get rid of my meat lover pizza. It just doesn't seem to sell as fast as the others. Last night I had over 4000 servings of veggie juice and less then 2000 servings of meat lover pizza and this morning when I checked my game all of the veggie juice was gone but the pizza still had almost 2000 servings left?

esmerelda35
05-26-15, 10:56 AM
Mine is very erratic as well - like you said, I'll wake up after sleeping all night, everything's gone, tomato refreshes and it all appears back on the counters. Or I'll wake up, and it doesn't "refresh", it's just not gone. Other times I'm gone for two hours and come back, and it's all gone. I visit a neighbour force close 99% of the time before I leave the game.

The other thing I noticed, and I have started writing it down to track to make sure I'm not crazy, is that if all my chairs are filled with customers and they are eating, and then I go visit a neighbour or gift, or edit, and come back.....the customers (and the food they were eating) are all gone, but my $ total has not increased, and the food they were eating has not gone back onto the counter......so essentially every time we visit/gift/edit/leave we lose the money for everything that was currently being eaten. I have tried writing down the status of this numerous times, and it happens every time.