PDA

View Full Version : Gems not appearing after purchasing

felicopterrr
05-24-15, 10:09 PM
Help!! I just bought 120 gems and they did not appear. I close the app completely again and nothing happens. I tried it again & the game told me I had already purchased it and it would be restored but it ends up just loading (chopping tomato animation) for the longest time ever. I close the app completely again and nothing happens. This was on my phone.

I tried it on my iPad and a 2nd purchase wen through but again the gems did not appear. In total I have bought 120 gems twice which means I should have 240 gems. Where are my gems!!

FrozenTurtle
05-26-15, 10:19 AM
~ Edit: FrozenTurtle ~

If you are experiencing any issues with your in-app purchase, please attempt the following steps:

Force close and restart the app.
From the App Store, sign out and sign back in to your Apple ID.
Delete and re-install the app - your game progress will be saved on our servers.
Sync your device with iTunes.
Begin the process of another purchase, but tap 'cancel' on Apple's confirmation dialog.

If your issue is not resolved with the above steps, please email support@storm8.com with your Storm8 ID and receipt so we can assist you. For information on how to find your receipt, please see this Apple article (https://support.apple.com/HT204088). Thanks!

Sorry about that! Please try the above steps and email support@storm8.com if you continue to have trouble with this purchase. Thanks!

dragon2046
05-26-15, 10:54 AM
Sorry about that! Please try the above steps and email support@storm8.com if you continue to have trouble with this purchase. Thanks!

Can u please let us know when purchasing is fixed cuz i thought it was fixed tried to purchase a 9.99 gem package and same thing again. It takes days to charge my account it takes days to get a receipt then it takes days to get storm 8 to fix. Now the issue has spread for me with CS too. Please check my accounts on both games and fix if it is just me but I highly doubt it is. Storm ID. dragon2046 both names are Tybug. I play on an iPhone 6. Thanks

felicopterrr
05-26-15, 07:25 PM
I've tried everything you suggested but it still doesn't work. This sucks :( I really needed the gems to complete the spring fling quest but now it seems I won't be able to complete it. I've already emailed support the same time I posted on this forum but I've yet to heard back from anybody

spider555
05-26-15, 10:17 PM
I've also tried those steps and it hasn't worked. I have a support request but no one has responded in 2 days yet!

FrozenTurtle
05-27-15, 10:02 AM
Sorry about that! There was a holiday on Monday, so there may be a bit of a backlog for Support. They will resolve this for you as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience!

xxangelmariexxx
05-27-15, 12:20 PM
Would love to purchase more gems too but afraid i will have to jump through hoops again to get them :(

Meloewa
05-27-15, 01:56 PM
Same here, after i had a few days back also a gem problem, i am not sure no more to buy gems. because i buy gems to use them the moment i buy the, not when the storm8 team decide to put them on my account after 3-4 days. to be honest , i never experience this kinda problems with any game on the appstore. and when it comes on spending real money, and not getting what you paid for, it is in some way not correct.

JenKate77
05-27-15, 06:17 PM
Now it won't even let me buy more! If I'm unable to complete this quest I'll be very unhappy.

felicopterrr
05-27-15, 07:50 PM
I have received my missing gems!! Thanks so much frozen turtle

jtsmom10
05-27-15, 10:51 PM
Just an FYI to everyone on this forum. I have complained about this same issue for the past three days. I purchased 120 Gems on Saturday and never received them. When I tried to do all of the steps given by Storm8 Support, I couldn't purchase any further Gems because I received a message stating that I had already purchased that item and it would be restored (it wasn't). Now after multiple emails and posts both here and on Facebook, I finally received an email from Support telling me to do the same steps I already tried and my iTunes account has been charged MULTIPLE times with TWO purchases already clearing my credit card (still no Gems though). Make sure you keep an eye on your iTunes purchases and your attached credit card for the next few days...
I'm still waiting for a resolution...

dragon2046
05-28-15, 03:29 AM
Just an FYI to everyone on this forum. I have complained about this same issue for the past three days. I purchased 120 Gems on Saturday and never received them. When I tried to do all of the steps given by Storm8 Support, I couldn't purchase any further Gems because I received a message stating that I had already purchased that item and it would be restored (it wasn't). Now after multiple emails and posts both here and on Facebook, I finally received an email from Support telling me to do the same steps I already tried and my iTunes account has been charged MULTIPLE times with TWO purchases already clearing my credit card (still no Gems though). Make sure you keep an eye on your iTunes purchases and your attached credit card for the next few days...

Same with me. I have sent in 2 receipts on RS2 waiting on another receipt in CS. I will not purchase anymore gems until this is fixed it is very frusterating and time consuming and getting the same generic emails over and over is very difficult to deal with when its our money that's being taken without our purchases being applied to our accounts. I can not believe the storm8 staff can't fix this issue. I mean they want their money as much as we want what we paid for. :(

SpiritWind00
05-28-15, 03:39 AM
I bought a few gems just now to finish off this goal and didn't get them either at first. I updated the game from the App Store, force closed etc and left it for a bit and reopened and the gems were there. Not sure if the update was the catalyst or not, but I thought I'd share anyway.

I flagged with the team the gem issues from this thread as well and I hope you will get resolution before the timer runs out....
Happy Cooking! :)

dragon2046
05-28-15, 04:26 AM
I bought a few gems just now to finish off this goal and didn't get them either at first. I updated the game from the App Store, force closed etc and left it for a bit and reopened and the gems were there. Not sure if the update was the catalyst or not, but I thought I'd share anyway.

I flagged with the team the gem issues from this thread as well and I hope you will get resolution before the timer runs out....
Happy Cooking! :)

If u are talking about the May 26th update with performance fixes I have already done the update and force closed, deleted and reinstalled and powered on and off my phone. Still nothing. :(

JenKate77
05-28-15, 07:57 AM
Will we receive additional time to finish the goal as our gems are not being delivered AND we are unable to buy more? I've been spending money on TeamLava/Storm8 games since the original Restaurant Story, and if this isn't resolved I probably won't spend any more.

kooky panda
05-28-15, 10:44 AM
Sorry about that! There was a holiday on Monday, so there may be a bit of a backlog for Support. They will resolve this for you as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience!
Guys, S8 is aware of the issue, but you will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com .
Support is working hard to get to all the emails and get everyone fixed.
I am not sure if they are able to extend the goal, but I will add this request to my report.

JenKate77
06-01-15, 07:06 AM

I received the same email and replied to it almost immediately but have not heard anything. Almost a week has passed, and BOTH goals are now unattainable. It's fine if they want to make goals that you need to purchase gems for, but at least give us the gems!

I'm very disappointed in Storm8.

marylee48
06-02-15, 11:30 AM
I have had the same problem and have done all the abovementioned steps....Sent email with receipt attached for a $4.99 purchase and I can't get Storm support to reply. This is for Restaurant Story 2 and storm ID is marylee48. I can't purchase any more gems because it's going to be restored for free.....Very disappointed especially with all the $$$$ I've spent :-(

marylee48
06-02-15, 11:40 AM
My issue was just resolved. Thank you