PDA

View Full Version : Level 1,039 Not Enough Gobblers

urchin518
05-24-15, 03:28 PM
Help! I'm on level 1,039 and there aren't enough gobblers. I'm able to collect all the yellow and pink candies and it's pretty easy to **** the gobblers, but I get about halfway through and just keep making random moves waiting for more gobblers to appear and they never do. I'm not able to get passed the level. Please fix this!

Lupine_Star
05-26-15, 04:26 PM
Hi Urchin! I've checked out level 1,039 and gobblers appeared all the way though. Could you try closing your game and re-opening it, then try this level again? You can also try uninstalling and re-installing the game to solve this issue.

Let me know if this works out for you!

69fastback
05-30-15, 10:42 AM
I am having the same issue with level 1039. I have closed it. Powered off the device and powered back on. If I uninstall it will I be able to get back in at the same level? It's really not fun when it doesn't seem possible to move forward.

jim23cash
05-31-15, 02:07 AM
Hi Urchin! I've checked out level 1,039 and gobblers appeared all the way though. Could you try closing your game and re-opening it, then try this level again? You can also try uninstalling and re-installing the game to solve this issue.

Let me know if this works out for you!

Is there something you have to do to make them appear? Like not **** them all, leave one to spawn more? Or move a certain number of items? Or is their appearance totally random?
Thanks, Annie :D

pammorris
07-06-15, 06:07 AM
I'm currently having the same issue on level 1066. Sometimes I can take ALL my moves (collecting the necessary candies) and never even SEE a Gobbler. the most I've gotten on 20-30 attempts is 3! Is there no way to entice them? I thought there must be a trick to get them to come after you! I did have this same issue on a previous level, but eventually did beat the level - probably level 1039! It does take the fun out though, if there is no way you CAN win!

pammorris
07-06-15, 11:50 PM
I'm currently having the same issue on level 1066. Sometimes I can take ALL my moves (collecting the necessary candies) and never even SEE a Gobbler. the most I've gotten on 20-30 attempts is 3! Is there no way to entice them? I thought there must be a trick to get them to come after you! I did have this same issue on a previous level, but eventually did beat the level - probably level 1039! It does take the fun out though, if there is no way you CAN win!

I have turn my device off and it's running fin. But on level 1066, , I play the MAJORITY of my games with none of the 5 (purple) gobblers needed showing up within the 40 turns allowed for the level. Often, the first appears with only a move or two left and the others never show up. Perhaps it's time to move on to a beatable game??? :-(

orleansparish
07-08-15, 02:01 PM
I didn't get pass level 56! I cannot imagine and can't believe there is anything over 100 and people are actually winning! I am very impressed. Way to go!

crabbydoll
07-19-15, 07:27 AM
I'm having the same issue on level 849. Not enough blue gobblers appear and I've been at this for 2 days. Help!

mdt22
07-22-15, 06:49 AM
I'm having the same problem. Not enough gobblers. I collect all the candy, and then wait in vain for the remaining gobblers to appear. Please help.

LilyBlitzy
10-15-15, 02:46 AM
I'm having the same issue on 848, and virtually any level that doesn't have all gobblers showing at start of game. How do I get more to come? Wasting lots of gems replaying. Getting old and expensive. Please help. Thx!

2manykitties
12-09-15, 03:48 PM
I'm having the same issue on level 871. I've tried not ****ing them all, ****ing them right away, and have cleared the board multiple times. I uninstalled and reinstalled. The brown gobblers come down no problem (more than you need), but not the blue ones. I've been stuck for over a week. Can anyone help?

GreenSkyFL
05-11-16, 07:43 AM
I am having the same issue on 1066 and I agree that it is frustrating. I am ready to give up the game altogether

WildeKnight
07-08-16, 06:02 AM
Same issue with level 980. Not enough purple gobblers to blast. Anyone got the solution?