PDA

View Full Version : Where has Cid been?

rltbme11
05-24-15, 09:40 AM
For about the past 2 weeks Cid rarely shows up to my restaurant. He used to show around every half hour & now I see him only 2-3 times a day. Even after sleeping all night & then getting on my game...still no Cid! I reboot my game & IPad, sometimes he will then show but most of the time he doesn't. I've been waiting patiently but this is getting ridiculous! Has anyone else had the same problem? :(

rltbme11
05-25-15, 06:23 AM
I'm surprised no one has responded saying they're having the same problem. After at least 10 hours I get on my game...no Cid. Going to try to reboot Again. Seriously, no one else is having the same problem?

xxangelmariexxx
05-25-15, 07:48 AM
I'm surprised no one has responded saying they're having the same problem. After at least 10 hours I get on my game...no Cid. Going to try to reboot Again. Seriously, no one else is having the same problem?

No problem with Cid for me...sorry you are having issues with him showing up :(

gabstarx
05-25-15, 09:35 AM
I am having the same issue I barely see CID through out the day and if he does show up it's always nails or wood haven't seen shovels for the past 2 months now and hammers or blueprints only if I'm on the game really late at night which is strange. But before all these updates I never had this problem since those updates non stop dramas with the game.

dalielahdawn
05-25-15, 07:08 PM
I was seeing him about once an hour or two. But once the cruise ship thing started, he only comes about two/3 times a day.

CindysTNFarm
05-26-15, 01:50 AM
I have noticed the same thing. I'm glad you said something because I didn't know if it was just me. I've only seen him a couple of times a day, and he used to come once every hour. Isn't that how often he's supposed to come, once per hour? Not now. It does seem like things have drastically changed since the cruise ship game.

FrozenTurtle
05-26-15, 10:24 AM
Thanks for sharing your feedback! As you level up, you may notice Cid not appearing as frequently. He's got a lot of people to visit, but you should still see him on a regular basis. Hope this helps! :)

rltbme11
05-27-15, 05:28 PM
Thx to everyone who replied. FrozenTurtle thx for the response, I did wonder about leveling up & Cid not coming as often. However, as you level up you need much more supplies to obtain more space in the restaurant, pantry etc. (which is very needed) so hopefully they'll reconsider & Cid will visit more often.