PDA

View Full Version : How much money do you make a day and how?

YukitaBanana
05-24-15, 09:30 AM
I have about 20 tables and make about 100,000 coins a day. And you? What is your method for earning those coins?

lauraleighashby
05-24-15, 12:32 PM
Tbh, I have no idea how much I make a day. Just concentrating on mastering recipes right now.

kvoeller
05-24-15, 05:11 PM
I make in between $200,000 and $300,000 a day. I have an efficient layout so I am always selling the maximum amount of plates in a day. I spend most of my time making red velvet cake but if I only make that it sells out early in the day. So I usually spend about 3 days making sweet potato pie, then I make red velvet cake for days until I completely run out of food. Then I start the cycle over again. The problem with this is I have already mastered both recipes so I haven't mastered anything since Christmas because I have been so broke with all the updates of limited content. I sacrifice earning gems to have enough coins, I guess. But it is nice to know I have many recipes to master so when I need gems I will be able to earn them. Soon I will start using 1/2 my ovens for RVC and half of them to work on mastery so I have gems for holiday content. In my opinion, the key to earning money is a combination of high profit recipes and an efficient table layout. Technically, earl grey tea is more profitable than RVC but I'm lazy and I prefer to use my easy ovens.

Bakerling
05-27-15, 07:23 AM
10 Best recipes that help you to earn $$$ most and fast are : RED VELVET CAKE, SUGAR COOKIES, LATTE, LOVE POTION, EARL GREY TEA,
HOT APPLE CIDER, CINNAMON ROLLS, PUMPKIN PIE, CUPPUCINO,
VALENTINE COOKIES.

ENJOY. HAPPY BAKING.

kvoeller
05-27-15, 03:21 PM
I forgot to add that another player, AnnasCoffee, did the math and concluded the way to earn the highest profit in a day is to make hot apple cider and gingerbread cookies. The only reason I don't do this is it doesn't work with my schedule.

luincristiel
06-03-15, 10:55 PM
I forgot to add that another player, AnnasCoffee, did the math and concluded the way to earn the highest profit in a day is to make hot apple cider and gingerbread cookies. The only reason I don't do this is it doesn't work with my schedule.

Are the calculations posted on the forum - is the thread still around?

kvoeller
06-04-15, 02:39 PM
This thread has all the information. AnnasCoffee's post is on the second page. http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?64688-Profits-and-Strategy&highlight=Profits+strategy

mint4chip1
06-04-15, 04:35 PM
i never actually counted but i feel like i make like 100,000 in a day. what are someways to increase the amount I sell? I have a ton of food backed up. i sort of stopped baking unless its for goals. I am at the point if I constantly bake I spend more money than I make. Those with a "good" layout. can you upload a pic to show?

deekathleen
06-04-15, 05:24 PM
When I start to get too much food I bake pumpkin pie as it takes two days and gives my other food a chance to sell.

AnnasCoffee
06-05-15, 10:43 AM
Here's another thread about profit. This thread has the comparision in profit of Red Velvet Cake vs. Earl Grey Tea/Jasmine Tea vs. Hot Apple Cider/Gingerbread Cookies.

I can't remember the exact numbers, but I think it's something like...

RVC - 160,000
EGT /Jasmine tea - 180,000
Hot Apple Cider/ 185,000

(number are income minus the cost to cook the food)

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?65578-Question-about-RVC&p=853029#post853029

AnnasCoffee
06-05-15, 11:04 AM
i never actually counted but i feel like i make like 100,000 in a day. what are someways to increase the amount I sell? I have a ton of food backed up. i sort of stopped baking unless its for goals. I am at the point if I constantly bake I spend more money than I make. Those with a "good" layout. can you upload a pic to show?

I use 'fecsuper's' design. Here is a link to his original thread. There is a picture at the bottom of the first post.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?23320-most-Efficient-RS-design-(without-maths)

In addition to layout, you can also cook the foods that Bakerling mentioned in post 4.

puddi69
06-23-15, 09:46 AM
I just started playing Bakery Story again after a VERY long break (I've had a break since they increased the prices in the game) and I find it really hard to earn money. I feel like I have to cook for weeks just to buy some tables and chairs. I see there's a goal going on at the moment, but I can't attend it because everything just costs way too much, compared to Restaurant Story this game is REALLY expensive.

Just a little bit complaining from me, remember when the prices were lower and it was so much more fun to play.. I don't read about the price increase anymore (maybe because it's years ago, but I neeever forget haha) but I find it weird that they took back the increase in Restaurant Story but had it remain in Bakery.. Team Lava logic.

Btw, I noticed that I earn moneys better if I cook a lot of jasmine tea.

Lessara
06-24-15, 04:35 AM
Puddi, you didn't post what lvl you're on but I'm on level 45 and have 11 oven spots. I cook apple cider on the drink machine for 16 hours (which i usually put on at 6pm my time so it's ready at 10am the next morning) and then i cook jasmine tea during the day. I find this gives me a good earning through out the day so I can keep making jasmine tea (with my coins staying pretty much constant), and most of my servings sell out overnight (usually get like 170K). This way I get profit and level up fairly fast. I also like to keep my device on as much as possible as then I can sell a lot more servings.

neurotika
06-27-15, 08:58 AM
I have an 8door-4seat layout. I make the recipes that I have not yet mastered which means most of what I have is 4-coin foods. So I make roughly 100,000-160,000 in a day. My earnings are dependent on how much I bake during the day. I was earning 160,000 when I stopped baking (except for goals) because I had millions of food in stock. It took me 5 months to decrease my 100+ counters down to 24 with 1mil in food stock.

lumerr
06-29-15, 09:07 PM
Here's another thread about profit. This thread has the comparision in profit of Red Velvet Cake vs. Earl Grey Tea/Jasmine Tea vs. Hot Apple Cider/Gingerbread Cookies.

I can't remember the exact numbers, but I think it's something like...

RVC - 160,000
Hot Apple Cider/ 185,000

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?65578-Question-about-RVC&p=853029#post853029

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Lessara
06-29-15, 11:46 PM
RVC - 160,000
Hot Apple Cider/ 185,000

--------------------------------------------------------------

That only works IF you have 18 ovens (i.e. you're at max stoves without using gems) AND you have your device closed (i.e. 43,000 ppl/day)

sweetypies97
07-02-15, 02:32 PM
I think fecsuper's layout is best for RS but the 'pigpen' design is better for BS?