PDA

View Full Version : just another gem rip off tale

ebenezermac
05-23-15, 09:10 PM
Hello everyone, I just finished my goal to make the 25 country biscuits. Well then I get my pop up for the goal to make the 30 run for the roses pies. Guess what? Somehow the goal for preparing the food shows up with a check to skip it. Without my well trained *** shy finger even going near that box. 30 gems down the toilet. Gems according to team lava pricing on sale value approxamatly $6. $6 is somewhat trivial but I'm not in the market to throw any money away. This is why I do not and you should not ever pay for gems. Until there is a reasonable "safety net" for spending them.
I just supposably spent 30 gems to skip preparing a dish that I fully plan on making 30 of to fulfill the goal of serving the dish. If I contact the customer service department (which I will not waste my time doing) they will tell me that gems are not refundable and the benefits my account received cannot be undone. Yet an objective outlook on the situation would tell you that a person would not pay $ to skip a step in the game that they would have to do anyway to complete the other goal they are working on.
Im not some new player in this game feel free to look me up : ebenezermacs. I love this game I'm just so sick and tired of it being run by low class individuals that don't realize the gems they are scamming out of people is not even close to the amount of money they would be making if people felt comfortable paying money for gems that are safe from being lost to quick cooking a recipe because of screen lag or glitch.
Its time for you guys to change your mindset on this and reach your full potential. You've got something really good here. Your better than gem traps.

lauraleighashby
05-24-15, 08:47 AM
I have refused to pay for gems since falling victim to my first gem trap, which was early on in these games. These to me are akin to going into a rl shop, accidentally brushing against something, or better yet, having it roll intentionally in your path, and when you touch it, the value of the item gets deducted from your bank account. Of course you can keep the item or service you just paid for whether you want it or not, but NO REFUND! I guess some people will continue to buy gems regardless and maybe S8 is satisfied with the amount they receive from those and unsuspecting new players. But yeah, i think they would be making much more if they did away with the traps. I know many of my neighbours won't buy due to them as well.

bobbyrae
05-24-15, 08:50 AM
I suggest that if you are not happy with your purchase ypu let TL Support know and request a refund.

Im not some new player in this game feel free to look me up : ebenezermacs. I love this game I'm just so sick and tired of it being run by low class individuals that don't realize the gems they are scamming out of people is not even close to the amount of money they would be making if people felt comfortable paying money for gems that are safe from being lost to quick cooking a recipe because of screen lag or glitch.
I suspect they are quite happy with what they are making since the gem traps are implemented in the game quite deliberately.

kooky panda
05-24-15, 03:13 PM
The forum cannot help with this issue. You can send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance