PDA

View Full Version : Deleting old unused building parts.

remro1229
05-23-15, 11:22 AM
Does anyone know how to Delete or sell old unused building parts. I have a ton of unused old building parts and
I don't know how to get rid of them. I try to get rid of them but it sends me to the craft shop.

Thank you

Annica5
05-23-15, 11:27 AM
Sorry but there is no way, we are stuck with them. I've seen many good suggestions on the forum: like building a sort of Frankenstein dragon of many different parts. We can hope. At least the storage space is unlimited.

Kennedward
05-23-15, 07:22 PM
They are stuck in storage until TL allows us to do something with them, nothing on this so far

Gabi2111
05-25-15, 06:43 AM
I hope they give us sooner or later an option to delete those pesky parts. Those old and totally useless parts are driving me nuts. I just don't like clutter

roguebee
05-25-15, 11:27 AM
It wouldn't be so bad if the old parts dropped to the bottom/end of the storage, much like CS.

MaribouMay
05-25-15, 02:14 PM
We did have the Venetian dragon come back with a goal that involved gathering more parts to craft it. Folks that already had parts had an easier time completing the dragon.

Aside from hoping for such goals, I think you need to learn to tolerate your spare parts.

Clark_Wayne
05-25-15, 06:02 PM
It wouldn't be so bad if the old parts dropped to the bottom/end of the storage, much like CS.

Agreed : i always have to scroll to see the stuff i'm looking for (atm how many gatekeeper key i got :D )

Kennedward
05-26-15, 06:36 AM
I hope they give us sooner or later an option to delete those pesky parts. Those old and totally useless parts are driving me nuts. I just don't like clutter

Either that or re-introduce expired dragons so that these parts are not useless in storage

Mythdefied
05-26-15, 12:44 PM
I live in hope that they'll re-introduce crafting goals for some of them, so we can try again on those we missed (looking at you, Lighthouse dragon).

Kennedward
05-26-15, 01:33 PM
I live in hope that they'll re-introduce crafting goals for some of them, so we can try again on those we missed (looking at you, Lighthouse dragon).

Me too, I've missed quite a few dragons, but sadly don't have the space to fit any of them on my isle