PDA

View Full Version : The lotus

fusa27
05-22-15, 06:00 PM
Can anyone tell me what the Lotus is used for. My neighbors have requested this part and I cannot find anything that requires a lotus. I just want to know what it's used for. Thanks

jandtandn
05-22-15, 07:00 PM
The Lotus and Wood Bowl are the two parts required for the new Yoga Stove which was released a few days ago. It requires 8 of each part.

You do not need to purchase anything in order to buy the new stove.

If you are on iOS, you should see the oven at the beginning of the appliance list.

If you are on Android, you will need to download Bakery Story: Yoga Cafe.

Bakerling
05-22-15, 07:53 PM
The Lotus and Wood Bowl are the two parts required for the new Yoga Stove which was released a few days ago. It requires 8 of each part.

You do not need to purchase anything in order to buy the new stove.

If you are on iOS, you should see the oven at the beginning of the appliance list.

If you are on Android, you will need to download Bakery Story: Yoga Cafe.

Usually we get 6 gems to download the new version bakery story. If we download Bakery Story: Yoga Cafe directly from AppStore, I afraid we don't get any gems at all. Best is to wait for a few days until it requires us to install.

jandtandn
05-22-15, 08:01 PM
Usually we get 6 gems to download the new version bakery story. If we download Bakery Story: Yoga Cafe directly from AppStore, I afraid we don't get any gems at all. Best is to wait for a few days until it requires us to install.

If the poster uses Android, I guess they know to wait? No idea how that works, so I gave general info.