PDA

View Full Version : Spring Garden?

Mythdefied
05-22-15, 11:55 AM
I see this as a new goal, however doing it costs an exorbitant amount of gems. Is this a goal I need to complete to get a new appliance? Or can I skip it and save my gems?

jandtandn
05-22-15, 12:00 PM
I see this as a new goal, however doing it costs an exorbitant amount of gems. Is this a goal I need to complete to get a new appliance? Or can I skip it and save my gems?

This goal has nothing to do with the appliance, so if you want the new oven, buy it and enjoy!

The Spring Garden is a 1st place prize from the Gardner's box, which is currently available at 24 gems a try.

Of course, there is no way to guarantee you will get the 1st place prize in one try for 24 gems, so at 55 gems (70 gems minus 15 gems back) it is a good deal if you want it without gambling on the box (which would be equivalent to opening the box 2 1/3 times).

Mythdefied
05-23-15, 09:08 AM
This goal has nothing to do with the appliance, so if you want the new oven, buy it and enjoy!

The Spring Garden is a 1st place prize from the Gardner's box, which is currently available at 24 gems a try.

Of course, there is no way to guarantee you will get the 1st place prize in one try for 24 gems, so at 55 gems (70 gems minus 15 gems back) it is a good deal if you want it without gambling on the box (which would be equivalent to opening the box 2 1/3 times).

Ah, I see. Thanks! I do believe I'll skip that.