PDA

View Full Version : Lilly drops shovels

gabstarx
05-22-15, 10:33 AM
I propose that Lilly drops shovels (as well as seeds) because CID obviously doesn't know how to drop shovels because I haven't seen any from him in over a month now......
And gifting Has become a joke thanks for all the $10 of gifts what is the point of that let us trade things we don't want between neighbours teamlava come on make things a little easier.

Iconoclast1919
05-22-15, 06:41 PM
I second this! It was almost two months for me to get ONE SHOVEL from Cid. That is just really unacceptable, especially since they increased the amount of shovels and such needed for each garden plot.

xxangelmariexxx
05-22-15, 07:23 PM
all I get from Cid are shovels and sometimes nails......I NEED BOARDS!

xenu8
05-23-15, 04:47 PM
I wish Lily would drop more seeds, that hardly ever happens for me...Cid gives me so many nails, I had to delete all the nails I got from the event

gabstarx
05-24-15, 07:51 AM
I second this! It was almost two months for me to get ONE SHOVEL from Cid. That is just really unacceptable, especially since they increased the amount of shovels and such needed for each garden plot.

Sorry you having same issues as me although good to know I'm not going crazy wanting to get some much needed shovels I need them for everything expanding to get more food in my stores and to get more garden plots just feel so *****ed when cin comes in mainly get nails but until last week all I got my nails for ages every 30mins nails had to contact teamlava they since fixed the problem with getting non stop nails but seems CID isn't visiting as much any more.....

gabstarx
05-24-15, 07:54 AM
all I get from Cid are shovels and sometimes nails......I NEED BOARDS!

WOW can we trade cids lol
Or much better if teamlava installed a traders market one where we can either trade or sell unwanted iteams to nbrs that need or wants the iteams like farms story does that's would be super maybe I'll just keep email teamlava until they do it haha

gabstarx
05-24-15, 07:58 AM
I wish Lily would drop more seeds, that hardly ever happens for me...Cid gives me so many nails, I had to delete all the nails I got from the event

Yes lily should come in more often with more seeds and shovels lol
And more rare plants since ginger & vanilla take so long to grow
Yer I know if there going to make a task to win parts at least make it something that's rare like hammers and shovels not something most people just get non stop.