PDA

View Full Version : Habitat Boost Buildings

belbar22
05-21-15, 03:41 PM
I have no more space for new habitats. If I sell off my habitat boost buildings will I be able to buy them back at a later stage. Has anybody sold them? Do they become available to buy in the market again.

Annica5
05-21-15, 03:56 PM
I have no more space for new habitats. If I sell off my habitat boost buildings will I be able to buy them back at a later stage. Has anybody sold them? Do they become available to buy in the market again.

Yes! I've sold all of mine, including the very pretty and decorative ones. You get like 20% of what you paid but they are back in the market. And I don't really need the coin boost, but that magic one sure was pretty... Hope we get more land soon.

freshfunin2008
05-21-15, 04:32 PM
I had to sell mine back when I had like 40 M silver coins. I have not needed them since. They are in the market if I recall correctly.

Kennedward
05-21-15, 05:02 PM

Hm, not a bad way to make space, I should definitely do that!:cool:

awsumum
05-21-15, 11:43 PM
Hm, not a bad way to make space, I should definitely do that!:cool:

I already have :(

And I'm kicking myself for buying the extra breeding den as I can't store or sell it and it's taking up valuable room!

belbar22
05-22-15, 01:52 AM
Thanks everyone. I am regretfully going to need to start selling off these buildings, although i shouldn't have to.

We should have enough land available to put these extra habitats on otherwise what is the point. I have all but stopped breeding for new dragons because I have nowhere to put them.

freshfunin2008
05-22-15, 07:58 AM
They basically became decor and there is no room for decor nowadays. It is so sad.

Kennedward
05-23-15, 07:16 PM
I already have :(

And I'm kicking myself for buying the extra breeding den as I can't store or sell it and it's taking up valuable room!

Me too, that breeding roost is just another piece of useless decor if we don't activate it with gold

Jrod333
06-10-15, 02:08 PM
I'm curious why all 4 dragon habitats use the boost to 12000 coins except white? The 4 dragon white habitat stays on 10000

MaribouMay
06-10-15, 03:14 PM
I'm curious why all 4 dragon habitats use the boost to 12000 coins except white? The 4 dragon white habitat stays on 10000

I suggest you take a screenshot of that and report it to support or report it in the bugs forum.

Jrod333
06-10-15, 03:50 PM
I suggest you take a screenshot of that and report it to support or report it in the bugs forum.

Why does it work for you? I try not to email TL much anymore, as they usually don't answer my questions with anything useful. That's why I asked here out of curiosity. Last time I emailed them for a few different issues, one of which was why my event habitats randomly stopped letting me collect coins from them or move any dragons to them on Android, after no longer having access to an apple device, only android. Now they were letting me collect from and move dragons on Android. I told them this and they said it would no longer allow me to. I almost sold all of them off until DAYS later we got the big update. Also another question of mine was if the rest of the features were coming, because of the changes with these habitats and my trading and crafting now let me click on them, which they told me no knowing it was in beta and was coming. Also my 2 original treasure habitats were 10 gold max and went to 5. They are still 10 for others who purchased way back. Idk. Anyway is it supposed to use the boost, does it for others, and if not why doesn't it?