PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story 05/21/15: Re-release of Summer Gazebo - EXPIRED

Pages : 1 [2]

SHINeeFan23
05-26-15, 07:43 PM
I think it's 12 hrs

anurulz
05-26-15, 07:56 PM
Anurulz,
I crafted my first Golden hammer and I levelled up my gazebo to level 1.
Your help has been so helpfull!
Thanks, thanks again👍🌸😻🐈

Cngratulations...make sure u have enugh wool for the cloths..and if possible make the red and blue dyes beforehand to save time..

jesslau9
05-26-15, 08:50 PM
Anurulz,
I crafted my first Golden hammer and I levelled up my gazebo to level 1.
Your help has been so helpfull!
Thanks, thanks again👍🌸😻🐈

to add. make enough material for the Hunt the Roaming Bandits quest. i read it's ok to send the quest first but only collect it when you're on the goal (#8). quest takes 22 hours so it does eat into time

sugarlevi
05-27-15, 12:24 AM
When I am lucky enough to get a double drop of wool from a sheep, my total only increases by one. This has happened five times since I started paying attention on the 21st. :-(

Am collecting for woven cloth #4 and am worried about time left in the quest. Used around 60 or more wool (2 sets of 30, I believe) the day before this timed event. *sigh*

That is bad. I hardly ever got two drops from my sheep, but have been getting them more often these last days. But didn't pay attention if they counted or not.

I was in the same position as you yesterday, but somehow, I managed to 23 wool just yesterday. So just need 11 more. I guess I will make it in time. Force closing, or going plane-mode when I don't have wool drops from my stables, so I can try collecting again for better drops, helped a lot with that.

Wonkaland99
05-27-15, 02:50 AM
I was lucky enough to have 82 wool in my inventory when I started this step 3 days ago, and I still need 1 more.
Assuming I got at least 10 from my single sheep, that means no more than 9 from 2 stables in 3 days!
At least I can use the extra milk.

jesslau9
05-27-15, 03:38 AM
That is bad. I hardly ever got two drops from my sheep, but have been getting them more often these last days. But didn't pay attention if they counted or not.

I was in the same position as you yesterday, but somehow, I managed to 23 wool just yesterday. So just need 11 more. I guess I will make it in time. Force closing, or going plane-mode when I don't have wool drops from my stables, so I can try collecting again for better drops, helped a lot with that.

me too, do a lot of force closing, yet today twice I was *****ed of wool, force closing didn't help. so I'm still short of wool

just how many hours more do we have. does it end Fri 29th midnight or Thursday

kittensabc
05-27-15, 06:35 AM
me too, do a lot of force closing, yet today twice I was *****ed of wool, force closing didn't help. so I'm still short of wool

just how many hours more do we have. does it end Fri 29th midnight or Thursday

Probably at 2:00 Pm central time on Thursday.

saruccia1963
05-27-15, 06:44 AM
Cngratulations...make sure u have enugh wool for the cloths..and if possible make the red and blue dyes beforehand to save time..

Dear anurulz,
After the golden hammer I found today that I'm short of woods of 37 pieces... No words for my stupidity...
I send Ivy on her quest and she will be back in 14 hours.
I Have only two sheeps and 1 stable level five, so I think I will not make the entire goal...
So, Big question: what do you think will happen to my gazebo?
I will stay struck on this level and never able to level up my gazebo?
Sorry but after all this stress fo artisan letters and golden hammer this is really too many much, and sad!
But it's a game so go on!
A big hug at all the forum and thanks again!

anurulz
05-27-15, 10:51 AM
@ saruccia : am so sorry abt the resources crunch..buy the dead tree if u can coz it dsnt need to be tended and gives 5 wood per tree i think..u will need to confirm this but i remember reading abt it on the forum..collect wool from the sheep, see if u can build another stable..it comes in handy..chek the HUB for more details and requirements to build it..u need the fabric roll to update the gazebo to level 5..otherwise it will drop coins and xp only..😢

vozier
05-27-15, 10:53 AM
**** it, i was saving gems for barracks now i will have to spend a lot on whool, i only crafted 2 clothes and still need 60 whool and have non, thats 120 gems approximately!. considering and hoping good drops from stables and sheep i still will have to buy 40 whool for 80 gems...Would it be better to pay the 100 gems for the bolts of fabric and get it over with? I already have my gazebo lvl 4... and all the materials except the darned woven cloth.
I will probably wait for next year if i am even playing this game then, i really think barracks with its quests is far bettter than this damned gazebo.

mreames
05-27-15, 11:13 AM
How much is it for you to skip the woven cloth in the goal book?

**** it, i was saving gems for barracks now i will have to spend a lot on whool, i only crafted 2 clothes and still need 60 whool and have non, thats 120 gems approximately!. considering and hoping good drops from stables and sheep i still will have to buy 40 whool for 80 gems...Would it be better to pay the 100 gems for the bolts of fabric and get it over with? I already have my gazebo lvl 4... and all the materials except the darned woven cloth.
I will probably wait for next year if i am even playing this game then, i really think barracks with its quests is far bettter than this damned gazebo.

JoffJoffJoff
05-27-15, 11:16 AM
I cracked and spent my limited gems on two cloth (32 gems). I have one sheep and I would have never managed to finish without using the gems. I was saving for an apple tree or lemon tree but figured that this would be worth it as it should drop lemonade at the end of it. It better do anyway!

mreames
05-27-15, 11:24 AM
It has a chance of dropping lemonade although not necessarily often. I have 7 lemonade in stock and I collect from it whenever possible. it can also drop ice cream and bread among other things, like water and piles of seeds.

I cracked and spent my limited gems on two cloth (32 gems). I have one sheep and I would have never managed to finish without using the gems. I was saving for an apple tree or lemon tree but figured that this would be worth it as it should drop lemonade at the end of it. It better do anyway!

burritosprings
05-27-15, 12:42 PM
I noticed my Multi-colored hedge is dropping Piles of Seeds now.. anything else dropping them other then usual conservatory etc??

vozier
05-27-15, 01:14 PM
How much is it for you to skip the woven cloth in the goal book?

in the "not so smooth" questbook its says 64 gems to skip, but that is with only one woven cloth ready (the second one is still crafting, 30 mins left), I assume it would cost me around 50 gems to skip the other three, but is that usefull? I thinnk i will need the 5 woven cothes to craft the bolts of fabric and if i skip the quest it will just left me stuck on the next one, thats why i am considering buying the whool to finish the actual woven cothes.

zaccy678
05-27-15, 01:19 PM
I'm totally confused now :( :confused:

saruccia1963
05-27-15, 01:36 PM
@ saruccia : am so sorry abt the resources crunch..buy the dead tree if u can coz it dsnt need to be tended and gives 5 wood per tree i think..u will need to confirm this but i remember reading abt it on the forum..collect wool from the sheep, see if u can build another stable..it comes in handy..chek the HUB for more details and requirements to build it..u need the fabric roll to update the gazebo to level 5..otherwise it will drop coins and xp only..

@anurulz
Sorry for my english, I'm short in wool from sheeps not wood from trees... Lol and silly me!!!
I bought a stable this afternoon but time is short!!!
I Can skip the two woven cloth with 35 gems, but then I will be able to craft fabrics? Boh!!!
Let'go see what will happen!
Thanks thanks again! 

vozier
05-27-15, 02:06 PM
Nevermind i got your point, i wont be able to craft the bolts but i will be able to pay the gems for gazebo completion whenever i want (actually i could pay the 100 gems right now if I understood you right (it says 20 gems a piece in my lvl 4 gazebo) without even crafting a single bolt.

For Vozier:

Ok, I'm at this stage now, so I can tell you:

For the Bolts of Colour, if you have 2 finished, the remaining 3 will be 15 gems each to skip.

You do need 5 bolts to upgrade to Level 5 (so yes that will be more gems to skip) but you can do that at your leisure (ie. after the event finishes).

I think i got your point, you mean i could skip the woven clothes and then craft them to obtain the bolts? Would they be available for crafting after the event finishes? Or i will have to pay gems for both woven clothes and bolts of colour? (around 120 if ia m doing the math right). you lost me on:
"but you can do that at your leisure (ie. after the event finishes) "

right now it takes 48 gems to skip the quest with only two woven clothes crafted, i still have 2 days (bit less) left on my quest clock, maybe i can craft a third one on time.
It would take me around 100 gems to pay for the whool needed (cause i got 2, and can prob get another 8 before time pushes me to go ahead and buy). If i pay this then io dont have to pay gems on the next step, assuming i have the 18 hrs or so to craft the bolts, it would be fairly the same as paying 48 and then 45 to finish all as you say.
If i get it down to 70 gems i think i would be willing to make the payment.
Of course its a lot cheaper if I get the chance to craft the remanining woven clothes and bolts after the time is past.

sorry to ask so many times and to confuse the whole thing, lol, i still have a party table in storage and dont want to repeat that experience.

zaccy678
05-27-15, 02:53 PM
Gah... See below!!
Sorry, I was under the impression (from S8) that if you skip steps you DO NOT get the item.

I guess sometimes you do, sometimes you don't...

88silver
05-27-15, 03:09 PM
Ok... Follow up for those waiting to find out.

I skipped the last woven cloth and it did appear in my inventory.
I crafted 2 bolts of fabric and since it only costs 5 gems per bolt to skip, I did that for the remaining 3. My inventory still has 3 woven cloth showing and 5 bolts of fabric. (I haven't reached the goal to use them for upgrade yet)
Hope this helps anyone debating the use of gems on anything.

Just quoting this for people thinking of gem skipping the last few steps. You *will* receive the woven cloth and/or bolt of fabric if you use gems to skip.

vozier
05-27-15, 03:34 PM
Just quoting this for people thinking of gem skipping the last few steps. You *will* receive the woven cloth and/or bolt of fabric if you use gems to skip.

guess i will try when i am narrowing the deadline, will let you know the outcome,m if anyone else tries please confirm with details.

By the way i assume finishing the visit your gazebo quest on time doesnt matter at all for the gazebo itself, even if the quest dissapears if the time was reached. I mean once you upgrade gazebo to lvl 5 it doesnt matter what you do with it?

mreames
05-27-15, 04:40 PM
Right, you would lose just the minimal reward for doing that quest but once a gazebo is level 5, it will drop items, not just experience and coins.... and yes, you should get the bolts of cloth if you skip for 48 gems, that's why I asked the question. I think that's much better than buying wool. I can't confirm it because I did the event last year, though. But that's the way this one is supposed to work. Then you could craft the bolts of fabric.

guess i will try when i am narrowing the deadline, will let you know the outcome,m if anyone else tries please confirm with details.

By the way i assume finishing the visit your gazebo quest on time doesnt matter at all for the gazebo itself, even if the quest dissapears if the time was reached. I mean once you upgrade gazebo to lvl 5 it doesnt matter what you do with it?

mreames
05-27-15, 04:44 PM
I noticed my Multi-colored hedge is dropping Piles of Seeds now.. anything else dropping them other then usual conservatory etc??

IF I remember correctly, I believe ALL flowers can drop the piles of seeds during this event. I think that was the reason for the tend 50 flowers part of the goal. :)

MizCricket
05-27-15, 06:56 PM

I can confirm it. I skipped 2 woven cloths, and they appeared in my inventory so I had 5 (the 3 I crafted and the 2 from skipping) to make the 5 bolts of fabric to complete the quest.

icastled
05-27-15, 07:29 PM
I can confirm it. I skipped 2 woven cloths, and they appeared in my inventory so I had 5 (the 3 I crafted and the 2 from skipping) to make the 5 bolts of fabric to complete the quest.

And if you choose to skip the bolts of fabric, you will retain the woven cloth in your inventory and still have the bolts for the upgrade. At 5 gems per bolt, that's not a bad deal!!

bigbadman78
05-27-15, 09:27 PM
This takes forever. How r u supposed to get 100 wool in 7 days? Not to mention 100 hide when there is no heads up or warning? This is a bs request considering u can only hold 99

kittensabc
05-27-15, 10:43 PM
This takes forever. How r u supposed to get 200 wool in 7 days? Not to mention hide? This is a request considering u can only hold 99

You only need 100 wool.

6SweetSt
05-28-15, 01:35 AM
Sorry if this is already answered, Will it be possible to finis the gazebo after the deadline if we use gems to skip the items we were not able to collect??? Thankx for any info.

SpiritWind00
05-28-15, 01:47 AM
Sorry if this is already answered, Will it be possible to finis the gazebo after the deadline if we use gems to skip the items we were not able to collect??? Thankx for any info.

Gems will be the only way to finish the gazebo if it isn't completed before the goal expires... ;) lots of discussion on previous few pages about the cost of skipping or waiting. Good luck!

twospoons
05-28-15, 04:06 AM
thanks for all the info everyone! now i just have to decide...64 gems now (for cloth to make the bolts), or 100 gems at some future date (to just upgrade without any cloth), or just leave it incomplete and hope they'll let me finish it next year? it may not produce items, but it's not bad looking with just the flowers on it...

CuteTali
05-28-15, 04:28 AM
Happy to have this new quest and the item from it seems lovely once it's all finished, but as always, TL is not giving us enough time to finish this quest line.

I've been working on it since it came out last week and am barely halfway through it all and the timer is already at only 2 days left, that's about a whole week too short from having enough time to actually finish it.

Too many events that don't give you enough time to finish the quests make me just want to delete all these games, ugh...

Please consider giving us proper time for finishing events and leave this event open for another week.

anurulz
05-28-15, 05:41 AM
I finished my gazebo level 5 finally...yayee!!

ashliejb
05-28-15, 09:25 AM
Finished my gazebo! I think the k my reason I did was bc I wasn't able to finish last time. My gazebo was level 3 already.

vozier
05-28-15, 10:43 AM
Finished my gazebo! I think the k my reason I did was bc I wasn't able to finish last time. My gazebo was level 3 already.
Congrats!

I guess the lesson is to have at least 50+ of every single resource always in stock, that covers most of the quests and upgrades, even the non limited ones. That way next time we wont have to suffer collecting slow producing resources, like wool and so many others.
I will probably pay after i complete my third woven cloth, my second sheep finally came of age today and i am collecting average 4 wool every 4 hours or so (my two lvl 5 stables sadly produce avg 1,5 wool, each 3 hrs only), I might buy a third sheep in the future, this is the second time i have to spend gems for wool items.

But i will definetely spend some months collecting and not questing or spending any single resource (except maybe wood and stone) under 50 units or even more.

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-28-15, 10:52 AM
Congrats!

I guess the lesson is to have at least 50+ of every single resource always in stock, that covers most of the quests and upgrades, even the non limited ones. That way next time we wont have to suffer collecting slow producing resources, like wool and so many others.
I will probably pay after i complete my third woven cloth, my second sheep finally came of age today and i am collecting average 4 wool every 4 hours or so (my two lvl 5 stables sadly produce avg 1,5 wool, each 3 hrs only), I might buy a third sheep in the future, this is the second time i have to spend gems for wool items.

But i will definetely spend some months collecting and not questing or spending any single resource (except maybe wood and stone) under 50 units or even more.
Yep, you're learning, grasshopper. :)... us old-timers never let any of our resources drop below 75-80, minimum.

mreames
05-28-15, 10:57 AM
Yep, you're learning, grasshopper. :)... us old-timers never let any of our resources drop below 75-80, minimum.

Lol or at least have a way to get it back up there quickly. ;) like milk. Lol

Liloze
05-28-15, 11:17 AM
Lol or at least have a way to get it back up there quickly. ;) like milk. Lol

Absolutely once an event is finished ...restock it all :)

eabrown25
05-28-15, 11:29 AM
Collected from my lv. 5 gazebo this morning, about one day early. There's no way I'd have finished this event (or lots of others) without the help of the boards, especially summaries of resources needed and time to craft items. I think this is one of the nicer event buildings, and the drops are useful as well.

mreames
05-28-15, 11:35 AM
Collected from my lv. 5 gazebo this morning, about one day early. There's no way I'd have finished this event (or lots of others) without the help of the boards, especially summaries of resources needed and time to craft items. I think this is one of the nicer event buildings, and the drops are useful as well.

I know a lot of people get stressed over timed events but I personally like them, but really only if they have useful items, not just decorations. I've missed out on some good things, like the cauldron, but sometimes time just doesn't allow but I'm still happy others got it. :)

jesslau9
05-28-15, 06:28 PM
This takes forever. How r u supposed to get 200 wool in 7 days? Not to mention hide? This is a request considering u can only hold 99

I had 99 hides in inventory since I have 6-7 cows. I had less than 50 wools and it took me literally the whole quest to get another 50 Wools with 2 stables and a sheep... so yea it's pretty tough..

also, Omg i thought I was done with wool and now Barron is asking for more!!

vulpesvulpes1
05-28-15, 10:31 PM
I only have 3 woven cloth. Would you recommend using gems to skip, allowing the quest to expire, or something else?

icastled
05-29-15, 12:49 AM
I only have 3 woven cloth. Would you recommend using gems to skip, allowing the quest to expire, or something else?

It would cost 32 gems (16 each) to skip for the 2 missing cloth. At least that is what it cost me. It will put the remaining 2 cloth in inventory. If you have enough time you can craft the bolts, otherwise, each bolt costs 5 gems each to skip. And if you skip, you will retain the woven cloth in your inventory. If I remember correctly, it takes 6 hrs to craft each bolt. I crafted 2 then skipped the rest.
Hope this helps your decision making.

moizad
05-29-15, 01:38 AM
Thank you everyone for the help, as already said by others, the summaries of resources needed and time to craft helped a lot !!
And so I finished my lvl5 gazebo the day before yesterday ! Yeah !! First limited event finished for me ! \o/

vozier
05-29-15, 04:55 AM

As said, and i can confirm because i did it yesterday, in your case pay those 32 gems to skip the remaining woven clothes, you will get them in your inventory (you will have 5) and can go on to craft the bolts, if you dont have time you can pay 5 gem for each bolt you need or 25 gems for all 5 (notice that if you do you will keep the woven clothes, not bad considering they appear frequently as quest materials).
I myself am crafting the bolts as we speak, will be short in 1, havent decided yet if i will skip this last one (since time wont allow finishing it) or if I will risk crafting it and finisihing after the time closes, i think it would still give me the bolt and i will be able to finisish the gazeebo... although 5 gems is really low cost for keeping the woven clothes and the dyes.
Up to you.

Ah and the baron can shob it! lol

babs3449
05-29-15, 07:49 AM
Thank you everyone for the help, as already said by others, the summaries of resources needed and time to craft helped a lot !!
And so I finished my lvl5 gazebo the day before yesterday ! Yeah !! First limited event finished for me ! \o/

Yes, thanks to the excellent advice and info, I am also going to be able to finish a limited time event for the first time!
Many thanks to all!

vozier
05-29-15, 08:44 AM
well gazeebo lvl 5 ready! i only have the last quest pending (the summer hangout), is it necessary to finish this one? because for time of gazeebo refresh i wont be able to without spending gems...(5) . My guess is it doesnt matter besides the gold and xp reward.

cheers

burritosprings
05-29-15, 09:14 AM
well gazeebo lvl 5 ready! i only have the last quest pending (the summer hangout), is it necessary to finish this one? because for time of gazeebo refresh i wont be able to without spending gems...(5) . My guess is it doesnt matter besides the gold and xp reward.

cheers

According to the first post if you have made the needed items.. ginormous seeds and woven cloth and bolts. then finishing goals does not matter.. just as long as you have made the items as on expiration the abilty to craft will go poof.

vulpesvulpes1
05-29-15, 11:58 AM
Thanks all--just accelerated one bolt to get the last one into the workshop.

bacon_narwhal
05-29-15, 11:59 AM
Okay.... can someone explain why I just had to pay 24 gems to complete the last quest? I had to collect from/visit the gazebo just to finish my last 2 level-ups. Got it to level 5, with 19 minutes to spare.

THEN the final goal popped up: I had to "visit" my level 5 Gazebo to finish. As I was required to do that just to level-up to 4 & 5, I had a full 12-timer.

I panicked. I was only cutting the quests so close due to having surgery yesterday, and with the then-18 minute timer left, I ended up spending 24 gems to speed it up just to visit it, just to finish the quest.

Thinking about it now, I probably shouldn't have done that, as I received no rewards for it.

But why was I required to collect/visit again?
Better yet, why was I required to do that just to access the level-up page first??

Either way, I shouldn't have had to pay 24 gems. :mad:

And I highly doubt any staff cares enough to fix it. :(

burritosprings
05-29-15, 12:47 PM
Okay.... can someone explain why I just had to pay 24 gems to complete the last quest? I had to collect from/visit the gazebo just to finish my last 2 level-ups. Got it to level 5, with 19 minutes to spare.

THEN the final goal popped up: I had to "visit" my level 5 Gazebo to finish. As I was required to do that just to level-up to 4 & 5, I had a full 12-timer.

I panicked. I was only cutting the quests so close due to having surgery yesterday, and with the then-18 minute timer left, I ended up spending 24 gems to speed it up just to visit it, just to finish the quest.

Thinking about it now, I probably shouldn't have done that, as I received no rewards for it.

But why was I required to collect/visit again?
Better yet, why was I required to do that just to access the level-up page first??

Either way, I shouldn't have had to pay 24 gems. :mad:

And I highly doubt any staff cares enough to fix it. :(

As long as you had all the stuff to make it to lvl 5 then the quest can end with it at lvl 4 even tho it expired... only thing the expiration did was remove the ability to craft the items needed to upgrade.

bacon_narwhal
05-29-15, 01:38 PM
I wish I knew that before... I read this thread & tried to be prepared, but I missed the last 24 hours due to surgery, so was actually panicking when I saw I had less than 20 minutes left.

Definitely regretting the 24 gems, as there was ZERO rewards and no point for that last goal box. :(

vulpesvulpes1
05-29-15, 02:18 PM
If I had skipped the cloths last night, I could have crafted more bolts and saved gems.

burritosprings
05-29-15, 02:20 PM
I will say that the explanation did not come early,, and it was after all the images on the first page..

vozier
05-29-15, 03:59 PM
I wish I knew that before... I read this thread & tried to be prepared, but I missed the last 24 hours due to surgery, so was actually panicking when I saw I had less than 20 minutes left.

Definitely regretting the 24 gems, as there was ZERO rewards and no point for that last goal box. :(

Never regret spending gems, i spent 16 or 20 to speed up stables only to find out they did not drop any wool, rofl. Also there is always that damned double click with delay that makes you spend gems to speed up a maize or something stupid like that. Of course gems are worth saving but if you already spent them forget about it. Bottom line is you finished the gazeebo and can now enjoy its drops for a lifetime, or until you get bored of the game, lol

cheers

Brigiron1
05-29-15, 05:56 PM
I was unable to finish due to work now I'm stuck with a level two gazebo and no way to get the giant seeds I too used my gems to skip over the cloths and couldn't even finish it kind of sucks

Brigiron1
05-29-15, 06:01 PM
For the amount of time that was needed to complete this quest especially when it split in two it shod have started earlier or we should have had more time. Guess I'll just have to sell this unfinished gazebo and the castle gardens I never finished

tinakid
05-29-15, 07:53 PM
To get a golden hammer, it says get from gems. What exactly does that mean?

SpiritWind00
05-29-15, 08:02 PM
To finish the goal now that it has expired, you can only use gems.... Store it if unfinished if you like.

ginerp
05-29-15, 08:50 PM
I finished with 2 days to spare and without spending gems, but might not have if it weren't for this thread. Thank you to everyone who worked ahead and put it all on here!!

vozier
05-30-15, 06:13 AM
For the amount of time that was needed to complete this quest especially when it split in two it shod have started earlier or we should have had more time. Guess I'll just have to sell this unfinished gazebo and the castle gardens I never finished

Just place them in your storage, sure next year it pops up again, and if you are still playing you will probably finish them then.
Just remember to always keep all your resources over 50 or 60 minimum, forget about spending under that because you will suffer from this timed quest lines again.

I would also advice being very aware of some non limited quests that require a lot of slow recover materials (i.e. gems, pelts, wool, mithril, golden nuggets, and so on), usually baron quests, because they tend to pop up just a week or so BEFORE limited quests (IMHO) and thus lower your much needed resources in the worst of timings... intentional?? not sure but I just never play those quests unless i am really overstocked.

cheers!

Bipin
05-31-15, 06:14 AM
I have done with quest 14.Ivy's Green Thumb, but stuck at upgrading level 4 to level 5 due to "faerie jar" and "fur" shortage. All the other materials are present. How do I get "faerie jar" materials ?

kittensabc
05-31-15, 06:22 AM
I have done with quest 14.Ivy's Green Thumb, but stuck at upgrading level 4 to level 5 due to "faerie jar" and "fur" shortage. All the other materials are present. How do I get "faerie jar" materials ?

The following information comes from the Inventory Guide which can be found in the stickied thread "The Hub."

Faerie jar
Found: Magic garden, Glimmerbulbs, Ivy's hut, Sir Pigglesworth, Faerie bridge

Liloze
05-31-15, 01:00 PM
Since the re-release of the Summer Gazebo, mine stopped dropping anything of significance, like bread, Lemonade, sugar etc..
All I get from it is water and Dark seed, or coins when am maxed on the latters, what gives S8 ? :rolleyes:

trailbean
06-02-15, 12:50 PM
I reached level 20 today and bought Summer Gazebo, but the quest never materialized. Should I have waited for it, or will it appear anyway at some point?

[Edited] Looks like the quests were for a limited time, and the limited time is already over. But in this case, why was the Gazebo even in the store?

2shayofk
06-05-15, 11:43 AM
Didn't have enough silver to make the second "gold hammer", because I just used up all my silver for the 10 silver plates in "Foreign Objects". So I could only upgrade the Summer Gazebo to level 2.