PDA

View Full Version : Missing yoga oven

andriaSK
05-21-15, 01:04 AM
I've been asked new parts and checked the bakeries who asked me them
They are building yoga ovens.
I don't have any new oven in my list why? I only received the new fountain goal but nothing else

SlysKitchen
05-21-15, 01:10 AM
I've been asked new parts and checked the bakeries who asked me them
They are building yoga ovens.
I don't have any new oven in my list why? I only received the new fountain goal but nothing else

I don't have the yoga oven either. - what parts are needed to build it.

andriaSK
05-21-15, 04:25 AM
I don't have the yoga oven either. - what parts are needed to build it.
Wood bowl and something else

Speck1216
05-21-15, 04:59 AM
I don't have the yoga oven or any of the items from the weekly update. All I received was the duck fountain.

geordieprogman
05-21-15, 06:37 AM
If you are all on android then it looks like there's going to be another version of bakery story needed before you can get the updated items. I know it seems really unfair but at least you'll be able to get another 6 gems for downloading it.

GoodyTwoShoes2
05-21-15, 08:19 AM
I sure hope the new update for us android users comes out soon. My neighbors want me to gift them things I do not have!!! Bummer!

anelia81
05-21-15, 08:30 AM
Also missing the yoga oven���� Why are the android users left behind?

LalaSmooth
05-21-15, 08:38 AM
Answer is simple. If you notice you're not getting the normal weekly update and you're on android then there is a chance a new version is on its way.

LalaSmooth
05-21-15, 08:39 AM
But if you think about it 6 gems each time you download a new version

andriaSK
05-21-15, 10:49 AM
But if you think about it 6 gems each time you download a new version

This game must be played on both platforms then.

krissy4115
05-29-15, 09:54 PM
I just looked in the play store and there is a new version to download. Bakery story: yoga cafe. The yoga oven is there and, no, I was not prompted to download for 6 gems.

krissy4115
05-29-15, 10:02 PM

Check the play store. I did and there is a new version bakery story: yoga cafe. The yoga oven is there.

Bakerling
05-30-15, 04:08 AM
Hi players if you don't have yoga stove in your store, this means that you are using Android.
ALL ANDROID PLAYERS, DON'T DOWNLOAD Bakery Story: Yoga Cafe FROM APPSTORE YOURSELF many of my neighbours went to download from AppStore. THEY ARE ABLE TO GET YOGA STOVE.They managed to build the yoga stove using 8 Lotus and 8 Wood Bowls. But what happened is that, HAVE THE YOGA STOVE BUT NO RECIPES CAN BE SEEN. SO THEY CANNOT COOK ANY RECIPES AT ALL

so no point install from Appstore. Wait patiently until the game want you to install so that you can get the 6 gems later.

krissy4115
05-30-15, 08:00 PM
Hi players if you don't have yoga stove in your store, this means that you are using Android.
ALL ANDROID PLAYERS, DON'T DOWNLOAD Bakery Story: Yoga Cafe FROM APPSTORE YOURSELF many of my neighbours went to download from AppStore. THEY ARE ABLE TO GET YOGA STOVE.They managed to build the yoga stove using 8 Lotus and 8 Wood Bowls. But what happened is that, HAVE THE YOGA STOVE BUT NO RECIPES CAN BE SEEN. SO THEY CANNOT COOK ANY RECIPES AT ALL

so no point install from Appstore. Wait patiently until the game want you to install so that you can get the 6 gems later.

I can only see the menu in the yoga cafe version.

fluffun
05-31-15, 07:59 AM
Thanks for the info Bakerling :)

ileftmyheartinazeroth
06-02-15, 11:13 AM
So Yoga Cafe was released almost two weeks ago & I still don't have the goal telling me to go download it?

I've been too busy to play regularly lately, but I did notice there were ~5 days where I was only getting like 3 gifts a day... obviously everyone was gifting the new parts & I just wasn't allowed to see them. I answered all requests sent to me, but wasn't able to gift the same parts as they weren't in my book... now, I'm feeling a bit *****ed/guilty. I lost out on those 5 days of gifts & essentially was a useless lump to all of my neighbors who needed the new parts. Now they've all got their ovens built & are back to sending random parts but I still haven't even gotten access to the new oven. & by the time I do get the new version, all those wood bowls & lotuses I was so graciously gifted two weeks ago will be long gone.

IS there still a goal for this version coming? If there's not, that'd be a good thing to know so I can just go ahead & get that thing downloaded. lol

zeeyahs
06-02-15, 11:57 PM
So ... Will the goal to download "Yoga Cafe" appear? -*-

mint4chip1
06-08-15, 02:10 PM
So i downloaded yoga cafe and it looks as if bakery story loads into the yoga version. (i have an android) but i bought the oven TWICE and it disappeared BOTH TIMES >.>