PDA

View Full Version : Truffel Drope Rate is too bad.

CelestiasHeaven
05-20-15, 01:11 PM
Seriously plz increase the drop rates for Truffles to get 1 Truffle in 3 Monthes is a bad joke and frustating.
Thx, and nope i can?t logg into Farmstory and Castelstory ever 2 hours. I have a realllife, and both games eating up my Acu battery in minutes!
I have 2 Quests where i need for BOTH Quest Truffles so increas the drop rate already.

Thx.

ShibuyaCloth
05-20-15, 01:29 PM
Sir Pig & royal pigs tend to drop them by buckets.

trailbean
05-20-15, 01:31 PM
I have only Sir Pig and one black pig, and I've been getting at least one truffle a day.

CelestiasHeaven
05-20-15, 07:39 PM
Sir Pig & royal pigs tend to drop them by buckets.

If you are refering to come one buy a sir royal pic with gems? Nope i won?t do that. Even without spending goals should be possible to reach.
I have 4 Black Pigs and the Drope Rate for Truffles is horrible i dont even save up anymore gems.
Because the game either way ate my gems over night, and the game itself is a tap-trap.
Even if you are only collections from your flower it ate many times gems from me, because a second tap happend.
And Nope i am not to blame, because this happened so often now, even if you are real careful and only tap once it can happen that it ates your gems on mistake..

ShibuyaCloth
05-20-15, 10:07 PM
I never bought royal suite animals, all came from adventures. Sir Pig is a quest. Depends where you are in the game, but as soon as your luck provides a royal pig, well then you are fine.

robotparade
05-24-15, 02:13 PM
I never bought royal suite animals, all came from adventures. Sir Pig is a quest. Depends where you are in the game, but as soon as your luck provides a royal pig, well then you are fine.

I also never bought a royal animal. I got them all from adventures. I usually have more truffles than I need.

mudkipsssssss
05-28-15, 01:08 PM
I am always maxed out on truffles. I have sir pigglesworth, 2 black pigs, 3 pink pigs (1 baby), and one white pig. I only purchased the black pigs, the rest I got from adventures.

readysetgo888
05-28-15, 01:16 PM
Truffles are completely pointless. The goals that require them can sit there as long as you want.... they don't lead to anything useful that I recall. And eventually, when you get sir pig, you'll max on truffles quickly and have absolutely nothing to do with them.

If you haven't done so yet, consider buying an apple tree! If you don't have one already. You need one to get sir pig, and he's awesome. And then you won't have a truffle problem, not that truffles are really that important, as I said.

mreames
05-28-15, 01:22 PM
What you got against truffles?? Lol ;) actually I believe the goals lead to "feed the baron" in the kitchen which give some minor things, like jewels and glimmerdust but can also get things like builders pastes, lanterns and if really lucky, 5 gems plus whatever item you get. Truffles are also used in the fruit trade which can possibly yield a golden apple.

Truffles are completely pointless. The goals that require them can sit there as long as you want.... they don't lead to anything useful that I recall. And eventually, when you get sir pig, you'll max on truffles quickly and have absolutely nothing to do with them.

If you haven't done so yet, consider buying an apple tree! If you don't have one already. You need one to get sir pig, and he's awesome. And then you won't have a truffle problem, not that truffles are really that important, as I said.

shambalaya
05-29-15, 03:26 AM
There was a sweet thread somewhere a looong time ago about the awesomeness of sir pig, where did that go?