PDA

View Full Version : Luna helping hands do not get added onto my total

abonoda77
05-20-15, 12:34 PM
I hear other users having the same issue and I watched it today. I had 11, she dropped 3, I ended up with still having 11.

So tired of all of these bugs.

What's the point in having Luana if her drops do not count???

And yes I've closed down the game, opened it again and it doesn't matter. I noticed this when this new Rock and Roll event started but I thought I was imaging her drops not counting, but after watching it today, she dropped 3 and I got 0 added.:mad:

nmishii
05-20-15, 12:41 PM
I have seen this also

abonoda77
05-20-15, 12:42 PM
I have seen this also

If it's not one thing, it's another. I worked hard to get Luana and now half of her drops don't count.

[S8] Walt
05-20-15, 01:43 PM
I hear other users having the same issue and I watched it today. I had 11, she dropped 3, I ended up with still having 11.

So tired of all of these bugs.

What's the point in having Luana if her drops do not count???

And yes I've closed down the game, opened it again and it doesn't matter. I noticed this when this new Rock and Roll event started but I thought I was imaging her drops not counting, but after watching it today, she dropped 3 and I got 0 added.:mad:

Thanks for the heads up!

We have taken a look and when Luana drops her Quick Serves they are immediately added to your account, even before you tap on them to collect. However, if you are experiencing any delay, visiting a Neighbor and force closing your game will update your totals. Hopefully this helps clear up any confusion with Luana.

abonoda77
05-20-15, 01:49 PM
Walt;1112924']Thanks for the heads up!

We have taken a look and when Luana drops her Quick Serves they are immediately added to your account, even before you tap on them to collect. However, if you are experiencing any delay, visiting a Neighbor and force closing your game will update your totals. Hopefully this helps clear up any confusion with Luana.

Unfortunately this is not the case.

Her drops BEFORE the RnR event used to show quickly. Now after this last RnR event her drops do not tally period. Hard Closing, visiting neighbors, reinstalling the game, all do not work.

When I visit neighbors my phantom counter steals food, force closing does nothing no matter how many times I do it. It's a bug plain and simple.

All three bugs after the RnR event:

Luana drops don't count toward totals
Phantom counter that steals food when visiting neighbors
Purchases that are made do not deliver goods.

I'm not stupid nor am I imagining these things occurring and I'm not the only one experiencing these issues.

[S8] Walt
05-20-15, 02:02 PM
We would like to get more information about this particular issue. Can you send us an email at support@storm8.com so we can take a look? Please PM me the Ticket Number when you receive one. Thanks!